Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-18-2021, 11:27 AM   #256
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

Dare:
Drink 32 oz of water (or any liquid). Then for 6 hours you cannot use the bathroom. Every 2 hours you will drink another 32 oz. If you make it to full 6 hours without even a drip you are good and complete. If you drip or give up you can use the bathroom but must go thru all your clothing. Then as punishment you will keep it on until the original 6 hours is up PLUS 1 extra hour punishment.

In return:
I will do the punishment part of your task (wet thru clothing) but will keep mine on for amount of time you held successfully. So longer you stay dry, longer I stay wet. If you successfully lasted all 6 hours I will drink the water every 2 hours until I cannot hold more, then wet thru clothing, and stay for 6 hours...I

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
Denied next day (in forever)https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=418838
lowlysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 06:48 AM   #257
Kaiyo
getDare Prodigy

I Love reading reports and fun dares so imma propose this

DARE
You'll either write a Blog post or a Spreadsheet (like I have) where you post all dares you do/did with the reports in it. Keep up with it for 7 Days. You can, of course, continue with it after the week ^^.

OFFER
I'll have to follow 3 Rules of your choosing during this week.
(for example, anal rule, nipple training, orgasm control. but open to you)

Furthermore, for every 10 dares you post in your spreadsheet, I'll have to do one that you did. (I'll send you 3 of them and you choose 1)

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [34/34 hours plugged]

Birthday ADD Thread

Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 08:48 AM   #258
Dude 404

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude 404 View Post
Pee over a towel / t shirt and hold it over your face for 10 minutes (yes you can breath xd) then i will do nippel clamps for 10 minutes or a another dare.
And? How do you thing about this one?

Messy / Bondage / Humiliation / Piss / Saliva / Humiliation / forced
Dislikes
Scat / Anal / Pain
Limits:
Temporary / Videos, / Outdoors / Enema

Toys:
Small metal buttplug / s,m,l siliconen buttplug / small and big dildo / vibrators / blindfolds / nipple clamps and a lot more
Feel free to pm me
Kik: dude.404
Dude 404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2021, 07:00 AM   #259
Footslaves

Spank yourself as much as you can. You get three body parts to spank and add them all up, you can choose anywhere on your body to spank.

In return I'll stay in my new chastity cage for 1 hour per spank. If you get over 300 I'll double the time.
public, family, face, shaving, hard cbt, anal, outdoors, scat,
KiK username: slavetouse512

My PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76271

My toys
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93667
Footslaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2021, 09:04 AM   #260
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowlysub View Post
Dare:
Drink 32 oz of water (or any liquid). Then for 6 hours you cannot use the bathroom. Every 2 hours you will drink another 32 oz. If you make it to full 6 hours without even a drip you are good and complete. If you drip or give up you can use the bathroom but must go thru all your clothing. Then as punishment you will keep it on until the original 6 hours is up PLUS 1 extra hour punishment.

In return:
I will do the punishment part of your task (wet thru clothing) but will keep mine on for amount of time you held successfully. So longer you stay dry, longer I stay wet. If you successfully lasted all 6 hours I will drink the water every 2 hours until I cannot hold more, then wet thru clothing, and stay for 6 hours...I
Tried this today but last 5 hours was definitely way harder than i tought :S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiyo View Post
I Love reading reports and fun dares so imma propose this

DARE
You'll either write a Blog post or a Spreadsheet (like I have) where you post all dares you do/did with the reports in it. Keep up with it for 7 Days. You can, of course, continue with it after the week ^^.

OFFER
I'll have to follow 3 Rules of your choosing during this week.
(for example, anal rule, nipple training, orgasm control. but open to you)

Furthermore, for every 10 dares you post in your spreadsheet, I'll have to do one that you did. (I'll send you 3 of them and you choose 1)
Id like to do it but im pretty sure i wont have much time so... i will try anyway and see if i can keep up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude 404 View Post
And? How do you thing about this one?
Not a big fun of it so gotta pass on it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footslaves View Post
Spank yourself as much as you can. You get three body parts to spank and add them all up, you can choose anywhere on your body to spank.

In return I'll stay in my new chastity cage for 1 hour per spank. If you get over 300 I'll double the time.
was in the mood of being evil but didnt manage to do as much as i wanted so i did 50 each breast (hopefully counting as a single part) then 50 ass and 50 on pussy
darethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2021, 02:55 PM   #261
collarslut

Drink 32 oz of liquid, then wait 2 hours. You are then to drink 1 cup of liquid every 30 minutes and edge once every 15 minutes. Your goal is to last 1 hour of edging and drinking without cumming or pissing. If you don't get to one hour, you must spank your ass, face and pussy once for every minute you didn't make it by.
If you do get to one hour, you can keep going. For every edge you complete, you may have me edge any way you want to, and for every cup of liquid, you may have me drink that many sips of my own piss.

In return, I will complete one dice dare of your choice, and you may choose the rolls if you so desire.

Owned by Slave4u2use (Please don’t tell on me to her she’s such a b*** when she punishes me)

I can't please my Mistress. KIK me to see why she needs a real man.

Like: bondage, humiliation, exposure
Limits: scat, illegal,
FULL LIST HERE

PM DARES

Kik: xxxcollarslutxxx

I couldn't take exposure anymore and chickened out of the Expose Forever Challenge after my tiny peepee was exposed. You may PM me any non-exposure punishment.
collarslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 06:05 AM   #262
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

stopped at the 1hr

now your turn:https://www.faproulette.co/7993/beginner-cum-play/ feel free to roll
The following user says Thank You to darethatgirl for this post:
Old 05-24-2021, 06:28 AM   #263
siliconavatar
Distinguished Member

I dare you to wear one of your tightest nipple clamps for two hours. You may move it between either of your nipples and your tongue as often as you like but must insert an object into your vagina for 10 minutes each time you do (you might want to pick a small object if you're likely to switch the clamps position more often than every 10 minutes so you can insert multiple objects).

In return you can give me one dice dare of your choice ignoring my normal dislikes/limits. I still (obviously) won't do anything dangerous or life ruining but I'll give anything else an hosest try.

Likes: Humiliation, orgasm control, edging, spanking, bondage, electrostim, cam/pics, fantasy blackmail, hidden public(or remote outdoors), light anal, light cbt, JOI, being controlled

Dislikes: Short term denial (days), pee drinking, cum play, hard anal, face pics (trust is required), heavy cbt, nettles(the plant)

Limits: Full public, scat, vomit, illegal, long denial (months+), social suicide, blood
siliconavatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 05:15 PM   #264
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconavatar View Post
I dare you to wear one of your tightest nipple clamps for two hours. You may move it between either of your nipples and your tongue as often as you like but must insert an object into your vagina for 10 minutes each time you do (you might want to pick a small object if you're likely to switch the clamps position more often than every 10 minutes so you can insert multiple objects).

In return you can give me one dice dare of your choice ignoring my normal dislikes/limits. I still (obviously) won't do anything dangerous or life ruining but I'll give anything else an hosest try.
Sure will do tomorrow morning hehe
For you:https://www.faproulette.co/7993/beginner-cum-play/
Old 05-28-2021, 12:22 AM   #265
hwp123

Heart Break

for the next 3 days you will only be able to wear 3 items of clothing.
In return I will follow any 3 rules you give me for a week, if I fail to follow a rule at any time I will ask for a punishment
hwp123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 05:56 AM   #266
Takaoyaki

I dare you to write my username on your underwear with a permanent marker and wear it for 1 day.

In return I offer to change the name of my favourite Pokemon (shiny Gardevoir) to your username or any nickname you wish to give it.
Takaoyaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 07:55 AM   #267
randomperson36

I dare you to drink a litre of water AND 2 cups of coffee. After that everytime you pee, you drink it all for the next 1 hour. You may pee just before starting.

In return I will be your dare slave within limits on cam or chat (your preference) for however much time you were able to not pee (max one hour)
randomperson36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 05:35 PM   #268
Analslut12

Default Dare

If you can stuff 4 panties in your pussy and do 40 squats without them falling out, I will send you 4 pictures of me in a bikini at the beach.

Kik me if you’re interested: onepiecelover12

5’3, 125 pounds, petite figure

Kik: onepiecelover12 (it’s the bathing suit not the anime)

Likes: pain, punishment, humiliation, degradation, gross food, diapers, icy hot, hot sauce, toothpaste, ice, predicament, clothing control, sports bras, bathing suits, thumbtacks

Limits: pics/vids, blood, poop, full public, social suicide.

I DO NOT DOM GUYS
Analslut12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 06:48 PM   #269
MattJhns

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by darethatgirl View Post
Kinda bored and got an idea, not sure if it would work but lets try
So basically anyone can give me a dare but has to offer something in exchange
Example:
if you do (dare) ill (spank my ass 50 times)

Then ill decide,
If your offer is a fair price for the dare you gave me ill do it and you complete your offer, but if not enough i will give you a punishment and not only that, after it you will do the offer related to the last dare i accepted hehe

Hope its clear and you all like it, feel free to suggest modification! I hope this format help you come out with fun and unusual stuff with the risk of being punished by me and other users.
make sure the offer would be a fun punishment for other people too hehe
Good luck and surprise me!

If you are shy about your dare or offer pm me! And if you want i can post it anonymously
i am here to participate
MattJhns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 01:41 AM   #270
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwp123 View Post
for the next 3 days you will only be able to wear 3 items of clothing.
In return I will follow any 3 rules you give me for a week, if I fail to follow a rule at any time I will ask for a punishment
Okay seems doable
your rules will be
1)no underwear or female underwear pick one in the morning and stick with your choice
2)no cumming
3)if you need to pee more than 4 times in a day you need someone to give you permission

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takaoyaki View Post
I dare you to write my username on your underwear with a permanent marker and wear it for 1 day.

In return I offer to change the name of my favourite Pokemon (shiny Gardevoir) to your username or any nickname you wish to give it.
Well well well how can i turn that down and the name is on

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomperson36 View Post
I dare you to drink a litre of water AND 2 cups of coffee. After that everytime you pee, you drink it all for the next 1 hour. You may pee just before starting.

In return I will be your dare slave within limits on cam or chat (your preference) for however much time you were able to not pee (max one hour)
Gotta pass on this one sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analslut12 View Post
If you can stuff 4 panties in your pussy and do 40 squats without them falling out, I will send you 4 pictures of me in a bikini at the beach.

Kik me if you’re interested: onepiecelover12
woah 4 panties is a lot of panties :P but hey challenges are fun so ill give it my best shot!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, dare game, punishment