Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 06-30-2018, 04:03 AM   #1
emopikachu93

Default Sharpie Challenge

This might be old but has anyone heard of the "Sharpie Challenge" or "Marker Challenge" where you take a bunch of sharpies or markers and try and fit as many as possible in your pussy/ass?

Rules are simple. Insert sharpies one at a time, counting as you go, until you can't fit no more. The number of sharpies you can manage is your score.

Competitive (requires a lot of sharpies)
If 2 or more want to give the challenge a go simply rake turns inserting one sharpie at a time (I.e. player one inserts 1 sharpie player two inserts 1 sharpie player one inserts another sharpie and so on). The first person to give up loses and get punished. (I would do something like winner sits on loser's face for 1 minute but that's just what I like. Any punishment would work)

Solo Dice Sharpie Challenge
Take 2 six-sided dice (or more if you're daring) and roll them. The total number on the dice is the number of sharpies you have to attempt to insert inside of you. If you fail to insert the full number of sharpies you lose and you don't get a reward or you get punished or you're just a loser. (Whatever the challenge/s feel should be on the line)

Competitive Dice Sharpie Challenge
Using only 1 six-sided die 2 or more people can take turns rolling the die and inserting the number of sharpies equal to the number on the die one at a time.
For example
Player 1 rolls a 2 and they insert 2 sharpies one at a time. Player 2 goes and rolls a 4 and inserts 4 sharpies one at a time. Then player 1 goes again and rolls a 5 and has to insert 5 sharpies. And then player 2 rolls a 6 and can not insert all 6 sharpies. Player 2 is then the loser and gets punished.

Enjoy and be safe
emopikachu93 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk