Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 10-26-2020, 10:05 AM   #1
CumSlutKitten

Default 21/TF Ask me anything (Almost)

So long story short, I floated around this community a while ago, long than I care to admit but never made an account. However, following a lot of shit that happened this year I have decided to return to this site, and finally make my account.

So for my first post I thought I would start with something a little tamer than my usual scene. You can ask me anything (almost) the only thing you can't ask me is about my personal identity, my real name, address, etc. or the same info about other people I know. But you can ask me anything else, including stuff about my appearance, since I look fairly generic.

Loves:Wedgies, Bondage, Anal, verbal degradation, being controlled, Spanking, Pet play, Denial, Forced to Beg, Hair Pulling, Cum, headpats.
Dislikes (Punishments): Exercise, Bladder control, Line writing, Messy, Semi public, Dares that take over 2 hours to complete.
Limits: Illegal, scat, Pics and vids, Genital Torture, Buying things, Diapers, public.
CumSlutKitten is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ask me anything