Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 01-15-2011, 10:15 AM   #31
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default One unbelievable party - part 3

No matter what Rita came up with, she could not make up her mind. It either seemed too cruel or not humiliating enough. It was very frustrating for her, and her partner for the game, Cedric, did not seem to have any ideas. Should she go with something classic like stripping, or something a bit wilder? Danielle and Felicity seemed to wait with bated breath for their punishment, half anticipating, half dreading. The others as well were getting impatient.

Failing to come up with anything original at the moment, Rita returned to her original idea.

"All right, you two... since we all know we're gonna want to get naked later, I'll have you two start off easy. You need to remove your bras and keep them off for the rest of the day!"

As Danielle nodded and went to proceed, Felicity spoke up, causing Danielle to halt as well.

"um... problem."
"What kind?"
"Well, for starters, I'm not wearing any bra."

Felicity's revelation surprised everyone. Immediately, all eyes went to her chest, trying to determine if she was telling the truth, but there was no reason for her to lie, and her black top revealed nothing. Rita replied.

"Oh! Well then... uh... Dan, your dare still stands, go topless under your clothes. But Felicity... how about you go bottomless. Take off your panties for the rest of the night."

Rita smiled as she stared at Felicity, to see if she would comply.

"I can't do that either."
"Why?"
"I'm not wearing panties either."

And to prove her point, Felicity got up and gently lowered her pants, just enough to reveal that indeed, she wore no panties. A murmur of excitement passed through the room.

"You don't have panties or a bra?"
"I don't like wearing them."

At that point, Cedric hazarded a look towards Frank, who simply smiled discreetly back at him. Felicity just stood there, silent, waiting for Rita to come up with another dare.

"Well, I'm stumped. Cedric, what should we have your girlfriend do?"
"It's not fair if I say, I know her."
"But I have no clue..."

Rita did not want to get her fully undressed yet. Danielle intervened.

"While you think about it, why don't I do my part, okay?"

Danielle did not wait for Rita to agree. She stood up and went towards the television, facing it and away from everyone. She unbuttoned her light blue blouse and took it off, revealing her back. She undid the clasp of her bra, and gently pulled it off. She remained like that, her back exposed to everyone for several seconds, before reaching forward and putting her blouse back on. She started to do the buttons up; mid-way through redressing, she turned to face the audience so everyone got a very good look at her cleavage. Everyone, boy or girl, stared with a passion. Danielle finished her show then smiled for her public, and she got a round of applause. She tossed her bra to Danielle.

"Here you go, love."

Rita picked it up and took it to her nose.

"Boobie smell..."

This gave her an idea. She turned to Felicity.

"All right, love, since you're not wearing any, I'm going to have you sit on the couch there. Cedric, you can help with this one."
"What do I have to do?"
"Take your girlfriend and have her sit on the edge of the couch there."
"Okay."
"Felicity, you're gonna have to go topless... but not yet."

Felicity complied, walking slowly where she had been sent, Cedric standing beside her.

"Everyone form a line in front of her. I'm last."

The people got up and moved about, curious as to what Rita had planned. Julie was first, followed by Sandra, then Jacques and Laurie who had previously teamed up, Danielle and Frank followed, and Jacob slid in right before Rita.

"All right, here's the deal. Everyone closes their eyes and no one opens that. Felicity, once everyone's eyes are closed, you pull up that top and set those boobies free. Cedric, you're going to bury everyone's face in your girlfriend's chest... any questions?"

There were none.

"A few rules, though. No touching. Keep your hands behind your back."
"How about kissing?" Julie asked.
"Ced, what do you think?"
"I don't mind people kissing between her breasts."
"Done. If you want to kiss, go right ahead."

And so, the strange dare started happening. Eyes closed, Cedric pulled everyone forward in turn. Felicity pulled her top off, revealing gorgeous breasts that only her boyfriend (and Rita, wide-eyed at the sight of Felicity's breasts, since she had been the instigator of the dare) would be allowed to see at this point. As each head was lowered between her breast and held in place by Cedric's sturdy hand, Felicity allowed her eyes to roll back into her head and her lips to go limp; she was clearly enjoying this, much to Rita's surprise. Kisses were planted between her breasts; Cedric held everyone there for a minimum of five seconds.

When it came to Rita's turn, Cedric pulled her forward; Rita closed her eyes but her mouth ended up on Felicity's nipple instead of inside her cleavage. Rita could not resist licking and gently biting on it; Felicity let out a slight moan. Cedric pulled Rita back and Felicity planted a kiss on Rita's lips. Instinctively, Rita's hands went to Felicity's breasts and they kissed passionately for a few seconds, before Cedric pulled Rita away. Felicity cupped her breasts for Rita's enjoyment before pulling her top back down to cover it.

Rita was already on fire!

"Oh... wow... oh okay..."

Cedric took the floor.

"Everyone, you can open your eyes now."

Everyone did, satisfied for the experience. Felicity felt elated as she stared at her boyfriend. He smiled and nodded in agreement. Danielle noticed it and realized something different was going on between the two, an unspoken understanding. She looked at Frank, but he was busy with his notes. She let it slide for the moment.

Frank thanked everyone for their participation.

"That was fun... a very promising start, I would say... but the game is not actually over yet."
"It's not?" Jacob replied.
"No. Because, while we were playing, I was also tabulating other scores as well."

Everyone listened in, waiting for the explanation.

"I calculated which player, within each team, scored the most goals, all matches included, to determine who was the top player in each team. The results are in, and the top player in each team gets to inflict a 'penalty' on his partner!"

Smiles all around told Frank his plan was a good one.

"So without further ado, I'll go team by team, from the top team to the lowest team - since the lowest team already got a punishment inflicted upon them."

The excitement in the room was palpable. Frank turned his gaze to the winning team, Rita and Cedric.

"Congratulations to both of you, first of all, on winning all your games. However, when I calculated the top scorer, Cedric wins out, all the way. He scored almost all of the points in your games."
"Yeah, I know..." Rita admitted.
"So Cedric, you get to inflict a penalty upon Rita."
"I think I already did, but okay."

No one really understood - but then again, except Rita and Felicity, no one else had seen what had transpired a few moments ago.

"Rita, I'll make this simple. Lose the bra for the rest of the day, just like Danielle, there."
"That's reasonable."

Rita went to stand in front of the television. She wanted to leave an impression at least as intense as Danielle had, so facing the crowd, she pulled her top off, revealing her large breasts, supported by a sturdy red bra. All eyes went to her round belly as well. Rita cupped her breasts, staring at Jacques.

"They have gotten bigger."
"You took on at least one size, honey."

She turned her back to them, undid the clasp in the front and pulled the bra off, letting it fall to the floor. She cupped her breasts and turned sideways; the roundness of her belly clearly stood out. This made her look incredible - everyone in the room stared with amazement at the fullness of her figure. Rita giggled: she now enjoyed thoroughly the curves provided by her pregnancy.

Jacques moved towards her, picked up her top and handed it to her. Turning her back to them again, Rita proceeded to pull her top back down, covering her breasts, but she decided to leave her belly exposed. As she bowed to the crowd, Julie spoke up.

"I have never seen such a beautiful woman. Rita, you're awesome. I want to marry you!"

Everyone laughed, and Jacques spoke up.

"Pick a number."

After the laughter died down, Frank thanked Rita and Cedric, and moved on.

"Well, might as well throw myself into the shark's nest. As much as I hate to admit it, my partner Jacob beat me fair and square, scoring more points than I did. So Jacob, fire away. What will you have me do?"

Jacob harbored an evil grin for a brief moment, but it quickly subsided to an honest smile.

"Something fairly easy. Close your eyes, Frank. Someone's gonna kiss you, and you better figure out who, or else I get to dare you again."
"Kiss me?"
"Yes. Tongue and all. Could be anyone..."
"Okay..."

Frank closed his eyes. Someone moved forward. As their lips met Frank's, mouths opened and tongues intertwined for a brief moment. The person pulled away, allowing Frank a moment to breathe and to figure out who had done it.

"Well, I know it was a guy, because I could feel the stubble..."

Everyone laughed again.

"Jacob, you kissed me."
"Dang! How could you tell?"

Frank opened his eyes, having guessed correctly.

"Next time you want to kiss, Jacob, get a closer shave."
"Will do, bro... ehehe..."
"All right, seeing as how I'm all kissed up, let's move on. Jacques, you beat Laurie fair and square, scoring more points than her, so you get to call her penalty."
"I like that topless idea... so Laurie, you do the same as Danielle and Rita."
"Okay."
"That way, when we do start to strip you girls: instant boobies!"

Laurie brushed his comment off and went to face the television, her back towards them. She started dancing, ever so sensually, slowly pulling her top above her head, but leaving it there. She undid the claps of her bra in the same rhytmic fashion, aware of all the eyes fixated on her. She slid the bra off her arms, mindful to keep her back to the crowd at all times. Still dancing, she put her top back in place, then swiftly turned to face her audience, arms outstretched. She also got a round of applause.

"I love this game!" Julie quickly replied.

Frank took the floor once again.

"All right... speaking of you, Julie... you lost to Sandra. She scored higher than you."
"Ooh... what a shame? Well, Sandra, what do you want me to do for you?"

The innuendo in her voice was simply too obvious, possibly giving a bit too much away in terms of what Sandra was willing to admit at this point.

"Well, Julie, since you enjoyed that show so much, why don't you show us what you can do."
"It's a done deal."

Julie walked swiftly to the forefront, facing the crowd. Without a single moment's hesitation, she pulled her top off. She was wearing a sports bra. She eyed the crowd defiantly, grabbing the edges of the cloth as she did. For a moment, everyone stared in anticipation. In one quick movement, Julie pulled the bra off, revealing her naked breasts to the people. She tossed the bra to the end of the room and covered her breasts with her hands, but everyone had seen. Her smile was devious; Sandra was the only one to really notice that Julie paid no attention to the boys leering at her defiant stunt, but more on the women which she had just outdone by her daring. Julie bent down, retrieved her top, and pulled it back in place almost as quickly as she had taken it off.

"And that's how you do it, girls."

She snapped her fingers, then laughed as she went back to stand beside Sandra.

It took a few moments for Frank to recover from the sight and gather his notes.

"Thank you very much, Julie... it was nice."
"Just nice?"
"It was amazing!" Jacques replied.
"Moving on... we are back to our two first victims, Danielle and Felicity. In this instance, however, Danielle, you scored more points than Felicity, so choose her penalty."
"Okay... well, Felicity, would you mind flashing the group for us?"
"Actually, I would."
"You would?"

Felicity's answer shocked the group, except maybe Cedric and Rita, who had already seen them. Cedric pressured his girlfriend to explain.

"At this point in the day, I do not yet feel confident enough to do something like that..."
"Okay."
"However, I am willing to compromise. I will show my breasts to the girls only."
"Hey! No fair!" Jacob replied.
"Now, now, " Frank intervened, "we all agreed everyone participates to the extent that they want to. This seems fair to me."
"Still sucks... but okay, yeah, you're right. Sorry Felicity."
"No harm done, Jacob. Play your cards right and you may see them later, or possibly even more than that."

She smiled at Jacob to ease the tension, but it was already gone. Cedric spoke up.

"Boys, in the other room, now!"

Somewhat reluctantly, the boys followed Cedric into the kitchen.

"Why wouldn't she show them to us?" Jacques inquired to Cedric.
"She doesn't want to. Not yet anyway."
"Julie did it without being asked."
"In case you did notice, Julie is pretty agressive in her approach, " Cedric commented. "Felicity is a lot more shy."
"Okay... it's fine, really."

From the living room, the girls' voice echoed with amazement, which of course puzzled the boys a lot more. Jacob realized, however, that Frank did not react.

"Frank, did you ever see her topless?"
"No. Not per se, but I do know what made the girls go 'ooh'."

Eyes went to Cedric.

"You'll just have to wait and see, boys."
"You can come back in, " Danielle said.

As the boys came back, the girls all nodded in agreement. Whatever they had seen, they were keeping to themselves. But what could be so unique about Felicity's breasts? Hopefully, the game would let the guys onto whatever secret was right there, in front of them, under Felicity's black top.
Old 01-17-2011, 09:45 AM   #32
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One unbelievable party - part 4

Before more though could be put on Felicity's breasts, Frank got the ball rolling again.

"We got a game now, from Jacques. I'll let him fill you in on the details, since we didn't have the time to talk about it beforehand."
"Thanks, Frank. He's doing a wonderful job, right people?"

Frank got a round of applause as he sat down and Jacques took his place.

"Hiya everyone, it's so wonderful to see you all. I mean, it's so thrilling to meet new people, new friends. You all seem like a wonderful bunch of people and I can't wait to get to know you all more intimately... in the meantime, though, we'll start by a simple game I'm calling 'Getting to Know You'. We're gonna play in teams as well, and since we're ten, teams of two are fine. But we'll change the roster, if no one minds, just to keep things entertained."

Everyone agreed.

"Now I don't have anything special planned outside of the activity itself, not like Frank here who premeditated his last dare without telling us..."
"All's fair."
"True. But anyway, I have a questionnaire. Rita?"

Rita got up and retrieved the pens and papers from their stuff and handed it to Jacques.

"It's a simple questionnaire. Each team will have one sheet, which they need to fill out as a team. Basically, for each question, one person answers. Once all answers are written in, we'll do a contest so people can guess which person, of the team, answered the question. Each team will score points, and so on. You get the idea."
"Great! So let's split into teams."
"Does everyone have the same questions?"
"Yes."

As before, the group decided to roll the teams randomly. The only limit was that the same team from the previous dare could not pair up. Sandra got paired up with Frank; Jacob returned to his own girl, Laurie; Rita teamed up with Felicity, and the two gave each other satisfied looks; Julie ended up with Cedric, and tried to hide her disappointment, but Cedric understood why so took no offense to it; this left Jacques and Danielle to work together.

"All right, we'll go over the list of questions.
- Number One: How old are you?
- Number Two: How tall are you?
- Number Three: How much do you weigh?
- Number Four: How old were you started masturbating?
- Number Five: How often do you masturbate?
- Number Six: How old were you when you first had sex?
- Number Seven: How many different sexual partners have you had in total?
- Number Eight: How many partners have you had at the same time?
Because, let's face it, it's only sex that interests us!"

Everyone laughed.

"Then why did you throw in those first three questions?"
"To clear the air... I don't know. All right, everyone should retire to their corner, whatever, and come up with answers. Ten minutes okay?"
"Make it fifteen minutes, " Danielle replied.
"Fine."

Danielle got up and motioned for Jacques to come with her.

"All right, I'll take my bedroom. Two people can use the kitchen, the table and the counter... and I guess the rest can use the living room."

It was decided that Frank and Sandra would remain on the couch, while Jacob and Laurie would move to the other end of the living room to draw out their answers. This meant that the other two duos moved to the kitchen; Rita and Felicity took the table while Cedric and Julie went to the counter. Danielle let Jacques enter first and closed the door behind them. Jacques did not sit down.

"What's up, Dan?"
"Nothing."
"Nothing? You drag me inside your bedroom and tell me nothing's up?"
"Is there anything more going on?"
"No, not to my knowledge. Why?"
"Feels like something fishy is happening... but I don't know what."
"About what?"
"About Julie... about Felicity... maybe Cedric. I mean, they weren't initially invited, they're nice people and all, but why did Frank bring them along? I didn't want to raise a fuss, and maybe I'm hallucinating, but something's odd."
"Well, Julie's a lesbian, Felicity's a nudist, and I can't get much from Cedric other than he's having fun..."
"Wait, how can you tell?"
"Julie? Maybe not a lesbian, but certainly into girls. She ignores all the boys' stares, and keeps biting her lower lip anything some female skin is being shown."
"Okay. And Felicity?"
"That, I'm just guessing. She doesn't wear underwear, and you won't tell me what's up with her breasts, so..."
"There's nothing up. They're just... never mind."
"So, I ask again: what's up?"
"Well, I suppose nothing. I mean, Frank is in charge, and we did say we didn't want forewarning of what was going to happen. I guess I'm just paranoid."

Danielle sat down on the bed. Jacques sat beside her.

"So we do the questionnaire?"
"Jacques... how do you love Rita?"
"Odd question but, any way I can."
"You love her even if you allow me to... well... sex her up?"
"Dan, not to diminish what you two did last night - it was awesome - but you're not the first girl to lick her pussy. This is about Frank?"
"No, it's about me. I'm feeling a bit ashamed from what we did yesterday."
"You practically did nothing."
"Well, I did... okay, I didn't get my fill."
"What?"
"You know, Frank and me, we had sex."
"At the pool, yeah, I know."
"It was... too fast. I mean, I didn't get to come. I wanted him so bad, and he came too fast."
"Does he know?"
"Well, no. Maybe he suspects, I don't know. I mean, I've been fantasizing about him since my first year in secondary school. And now, well... I feel a little underwhelmed."
"Two things. One: don't let one sexual encounter define the rest of your relationship. Two: from what I can tell, Frank has got to be one of the best guys around. He's smart, and witty, and good-looking too. He'll make it up to you."

Danielle was still lost in her thoughts.

"Can I ask something else?"
"Anything?"
"Why do we cloak our need for sex with all these games? I mean, can't we just skip the formalities and just fuck each other's brains out. I'm thinking Julie may be right, here. This is just a pretext for sex."
"Is it?"
"Isn't it?"
"Not for me. Not for Rita. This is fun. This is about having fun. Sex is fun, but it's not everything."
"I guess... I just want... I need a big dick inside me... God! That sounded like more than I wanted to say."
"Dan, there's no shame. I'm turned on too."
"Show me."
"Here?"
"Yes."

Jacques got up and unbuttoned his pants, lowering them just enough so Danielle could see the bulge in his underwear.

"If I asked you to fuck me now, would you?"
"No. I'd ask Rita first. Because I love her."
"She would say yes."
"She probably would. And then, I would fuck you to your heart's content. But not without her consent. I love her too much to go behind her back."
"I'm being silly."
"No, you're being human. And horny."
"Can I see it?"

Jacques pulled his underwear down and exposed his manhood to her. She stared at it.

"Can I kiss it?"
"Dan, you know where this is gonna go..."
"In my mouth."
"Dan! You know what I mean. I'm up for it, I am, but not now, okay."
"Okay... pull yourself up."

Jacques redressed himself.

"You want it so bad?"
"I guess I do. It's silly. I should ask Frank to do it... but I'm scared."
"Scared of what? That he won't perform again?"
"Maybe."
"Honey, give him the right incentive, and he'll fuck you 'til your brains come out!"
"Gee. Nice image."
"Don't mention it. Now can we get back to those questions?"

Danielle laughed.

"All right... I get to suck your cock later, though."
"I'm not against that idea."

They both laughed, and started deciding which of them would answer each question.

At the kitchen table, Rita and Felicity had gone through all the questions, and were waiting on the others to finish.

"So what you want to do later?" Rita asked.
"The same thing I do right now. I'm a secretary. Part-time."
"Want kids?"
"Maybe. Not ready yet."
"I want ten or twelve. Just kidding. I'll start with one healthy, boy or girl, I don't care. Jacques wants a boy.
"Boys always want boys. Cedric wants a boy."
"Ooh... but you're not sure."
"As I said, I may or may not want children."
"If it's a girl, I may name her Rita Junior. Just kidding. I'd name her after my grand-mother, Priscilla. If it's a boy, I was thinking of Daniel. My favorite person in the whole wide world."
"You love her that much?"
"I do. If I could have more than one person, I would."
"What's keeping you?"
"You know, the same old thing. Distance, jealousy, tradition, my parents."
"I think you shouldn't worry too much about what others think."
"Why don't you like wearing underwear?"
"It's not that I don't like. It's just that I didn't wear any today."
"You're expecting to get naked?"
"It is expected. The bar is set with Julie."
"The bar's gonna go up... or down... depending on how you see it. Truth question?
"Go ahead."
"Ready to have sex with other people?"
"No."
"Okay..."
"You?"
"Well, yes. I mean, my boyfriend willing."
"So you're not ready."
"I'm not?"
"No. You need his consent. I need mine's."

She looked across the room to Cedric and Julie, talking to each other.

"Oh! I see..."

Rita smiled, but Felicity remained as cool as ever.

On the other side of the room, Cedric caught his girlfriend's stare. He smiled at her before resuming his conversation with Julie.

"So you're really just here for the fun."
"So are you."
"True... and you have never..."
"Never."
"Well, interesting."
"And I'm not eager to try, so don't even go there."
"Not thinking of it. Actually thinking it's nice to see someone who's not willing to compromise on their principles."
"I'm not saying... well, it's not an issue of compromise I think. It just doesn't... do anything for me."
"If you say so."

Julie looked at Felicity.

"So what's between you and her. I mean, what's with her, I should say..."
"Felicity is my special lady. We have a unique relationship."
"Frank brought you here."
"He did."
"I thought he wasn't too invested in these things. I mean, Sandra told me he was practically a virgin before she tore through him."
"He was, but that doesn't mean he wasn't aware of other things. I've known Frank for a few years. He knows a thing or two about me. I'm glad he's found someone - and I'm glad he's trying this... type of thing... out."
"You and Felicity an open couple?"
"No. Well, at least, not in the traditional sense. You'll see. You'll probably enjoy."
"I can't wait..."

In the living room, near the entrance, Jacob and Laurie were trying to fill out their answers, but Laurie kept being distracted by every single thing that popped into her head. At some point, Jacob set the sheet aside and placed his hand across her shoulder.

"Are you okay? You're all jitterry."
"I'm okay. I'm super in fact."
"Laurie, you're prancing around the bush. You seem unnerved."
"Well, maybe I am, a little after all, last time we did something like that, you know, it got kind of weird for a few weeks. It's already kind of weird now."
"It is."
"Well, yeah, sort of, maybe, I think."
"What's on your mind?"

She looked over to Frank and Sandra chatting away quietly on the couch.

"Frank's dick."
"What?"
"Last time... Frank fucked me."
"I remember. I was there."
"Well... I can't stop thinking about his dick... I can't stop thinking about Sandra's pussy either. I mean..."
"And that's bad because?"
"Because I love you."
"Honey, we've talked about this."
"Well, I still have some reservations about this..."
"Want to leave?"

Laurie had to consider the question, but she calmed herself down.

"No. I know, I'm panicking again."
"And I don't want you to panic, I want you to be well."
"Jacob, I want you to fuck as many girls as you want tonight. I mean, with my own track record..."
"That has nothing to do with it. I will do whatever makes me happy, and if that means sleeping with no one but you, that's what I'll do."
"But I just feel like a slut for wanting so much more..."
"I'm not saying I don't want to. I'm saying I'll do it if it feels right."

Jacob gave his girlfriend a big hug.

"We said we would decide what to do with our couple only after this party. Remember?"
"Yeah... but will you still love me if I... indulge?"
"Will you still love me?"
"Well, yes. I will. I love you, Jacob."
"And I love you. And we'll see for the rest. Whatever happens, Laurie, be honest about it, and be truthful to yourself."
"I love you so much."

They kissed.

"Remember when we kissed like that?" Sandra asked Frank.
"We still could."
"Not like that. Frank, can I be fair?"
"Yes. And you don't have to say it, Sandra. I kind of figured it out."
"I was a bit of a motormouth that day."
"And Julie?"
"Well, she's my longest standing friend, so... and I really hope you don't mind she came along. She can be a bit... abrupt."
"But that's why you brought her here. So your own behaviour wouldn't appear so out of place."
"It's funny... before we met, I was confident in my sexuality."
"Thanks!"
"No, silly. I mean, before I met you... I had never met... you know who. God! This is crazy. I mean, look at her. I love her and she loves someone else."
"You love her?"
"I do. It's crazy but I do."
"I don't know what to say."
"Say nothing. I do want to thank you for introducing us though, whatever happens. She really opened up a part of me I was denying... and Julie's, well, helping along for the ride. She's been there before."

Jacques came back into the room at that time.

"Time's up. Let's get ourselves some answers!"
Old 01-18-2011, 08:56 AM   #33
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One unbelievable party - part 5

Everyone sat back down, in teams, across the living room, as Jacques took the floor to explain the next part of his game.

"I'm going to be tabulating the scores, just for fun. If we want to do something with those scores later, by all means. Essentially, we're going to be asking the question to each team and, with a show of hands, we'll see if the team believes the answer belongs to which person of the team. Now, before you say anything, I know some of those will be easy to guess... but some others won't, so there."
"Let's just play, " Rita replied.
"All right, then. First question, first team: how old are you?"
"Wait... we should do a single team, all its answers, then move on to another team," Frank hazarded.
"What do you think, people?"

Everyone agreed with the suggestion, so Jacques revised his approach.

"Why don't we start with our answers then? " Jacques said to Danielle.
"Let's."
"How old are you?"
"19."
"Who thinks it is Jacques?"

All hands were raised.

"Everyone scores a point, although this was a win-win, since Danielle has the same age. One all. Next question: how tall are you? Easy one, should be."
"5'10"

This was obviously Jacques, as Danielle only made 5'3". Everyone got it right. Weight was next, with everyone guessing correctly who weighed 115 pounds.

"Onto the good stuff. Masturbation. When did it start?"
"It started at 12, but for whom? Danielle or Jacques?"

The correct answer was Danielle, and only two teams got it right. No one asked her to elaborate so the next question rolled in.

"We masturbate about twice a week."

Rita was the last to answer because she knew it was Danielle. Only Laurie and Jacob got it wrong. Rita laughed.

"I knew it couldn't be my Jacques because he jerks off all the time!"
"Moving on, thank you dear: how old when we first had sex, Danielle?"
"We had sex at 14."

Again, Rita got it right, with Jacques. Everyone else guessed wrong.

"What can I say? I know my man."
"Very well, let's see how you do on this next one: how many partners in total?"
"Five in all."

Rita got it right also, but so did Cedric and Julie. It was Danielle who had sex with five different partners. Rita knew that Jacques had slept with more people than that simply by keeping the count of the people they had done things with. This almost sparked a conversation with Laurie and Jacob about open relationships, but Jacques brought the subject back to the game.

"Final question for this team: how many other partners at the same time?"
"And the answer is three. Not including the person answering."

This time, everyone got it wrong and said Danielle. She smiled.

"Nope. I've only ever been with two other people, not three."
"Oh shoot!" Rita said. "I should have known that."
"Don't worry about it, love. Tallying up the scores, let's move on to another team. Volunteers?"

Sandra took the floor.

"We'll do it. Frank?"
"Okay. Age?"
"20. You should get that one."

Indeed everyone did, because everyone knew Frank was 23 years old, so it had to be Sandra.

"Excellent. How tall?"
"I am 5'8 inches."

Since Sandra was taller than the other girls, it could have been true, but everyone rightly deduced this was Frank's height. The same result occured with a weight of 165 pounds. No one would believe Sandra weighed that much.

"And now for the juicy bits. Frank, at what age did we start masturbating?"
"I think we started at 13."
"Did we?"

This was guess work, of course. Only Laurie and Jacob guessed right that it was Frank. Sandra said she had started a year earlier than that before going to the next question.

"How often do we masturbate, Frank?"
"About once a week, perhaps."

Jacob and Cedric immediately chose Sandra, so everyone followed their queue and raised their hands for him as well. He confessed to masturbating a lot more often than that. The guys laughed.

"Yeah, we know!"
"Off masturbation and onto sex, then, " Sandra continued. "How old were we when first had sex, Frank?"
"You and me? This year... but seriously, we were 14."

This question also seemed to easy as everyone chose Sandra. They knew Frank`s history. They all scored another point

"And how many different partners have we had?"
"Four in total."

Again, people guessed correctly it was Frank. Perhaps Sandra and Frank were too different for there to be a real challenge. Frank spoke up.

"You know, three of the people with whom I have slept are in this room, " Frank mentionned.
"Want to make it everyone in the room?" Rita questionned.

Frank did not answer. Everyone laughed.

"Hands off him for now, Rita. Final question first: how many partners at the same time?"
"The answer to that, dear Sandra, is two."

This time, Cedric and Julie guessed wrong by calling out Frank, while everyone else guessed correctly for Sandra. She simply added that it had been two guys at the same time, at a college party where everyone was completely drunk.

"Thank you for your cooperation, everyone. Let's tally the scores again and move on to another team!"

Rita stepped forward alongside Felicity.

"Our turn, boys and girls, " Rita claimed as she handed the sheet of paper to Felicity.
"First question: how old are you? 22."

Danielle knew the answer, as did Jacques and Cedric. Only Frank and Sandra had to guess, and he guessed wrong. It was Felicity. Frank realized he could have deduced the answer with Danielle's age. Felicity continued.

"How tall? 5'3."

This one was particularly hard, since both girls had the relative same height. Cedric felt particularly ashamed of missing that one, claiming his girlfriend Felicity was the one with that height, when in fact it was Rita.

"Honey, I'm 5'2". Sorry."
"I feel really bad..."
"Don`t worry about it. Weight is 110 pounds on whom?"

The same issue as with the previous question. With the two girls having a similar build, it was guesswork at best. Cedric compounded his error by calling Rita out on this one. Felicity corrected him again.

"Okay. I'm not answering anymore questions until I get my lawyer!"

Eveyrone laughed at Cedric's expense before moving on. Felicity handed the paper to Rita for the rest of the questions.

"Never too young for masturbation, I say. I started at 15. Or did she?"

This time, everyone got it right. Felicity admitted she had started masturbating late in her teens, a fact no one would have associated with Rita.

"Guilty! And how often do I do it? About 2-3 times a week, maybe..."
"So is it me or her?" Felicity added.

The vote was divided, but the score went to the teams who picked Rita. Felicity refused to answer any question about her own masturbation habits, so no one insisted as Rita moved on.

"And now for sex? At what time did I lose my virginity? I lost it at the age of 19."

This answer came as a bit of a surprise to everyone, and although they guessed the answer referred to Felicity, she again refused to be specific. Rita took the attention off her.

"As for me, boys, it was way too young to mention..."

There was no bitterness in the voice, just a detached feel. Rita did not dwell and simply moved to the next question.

"How many partners in total? Nineteen."

The number impressed everyone. Danielle and Jacques did not hesitate with their answers, and everyone figured out it referred to Felicity again. She finally decided to comment the answer.

"It was a late starter, but I have since made up very much."
"And it's nineteen?" Jacques inquired. "Not eighteen? Not twenty?"
"No. It's nineteen. I keep track."
"Final question for our group: how many partners at the same time? The answer is two. Who is the candidate?"

Jacques refrained from lifting his hand. Frank and Sandra guessed it wrong with Rita. Everyone else scored a point. Jacques thanked Rita and Felicity for their answers. It was no surprise that he and Danielle had gotten everything right with their unique knowledge of Rita.

"Two teams to go. Who's willing to go next?"

After a moment's indecision, Laurie and Jacob took the stage, with Jacob taking the lead.

"Let's make it quick for the first three answers. Age?"
"23," Laurie replied.
"Height?"
"5'10."
"Weight?"
"120 pounds."

In between each reply, the teams proceeded to answer successfully, the first two being relevant to Jacob, the last one belonging to Laurie.

"Good... Three for everyone. Let's gets to the sexy questions... Mastubata!"

Jacob laughed, but he was the only one to do so.

"Okay. Tough crowd. How old was one of us?"
"The answer is 11."

The teams pondered their answer before raising their hands for one party or the other. Only Frank and Sandra got it right, with Jacob.

"That young?" Danielle inquired.
"I was a very early bloomer."
"I was too, " Laurie added, "but only at 12 so..."
"And how often does one of us do it, let's keep going."
"The answer is: every single day, unless I happen to have sex that day."

This time, everyone but Danielle and Jacques correctly guessed it was still Jacob.

"What can I say, I'm a horny toad!"
"They don't want to know that, Jacob. Just go to the next question."
"Right. How old when one of us first had sex?"
"The answer is: 13."

Given the previous answers, everyone chose Jacob again, but they got it wrong, as Laurie confessed to losing her virginity at 13 to a boy in her physical education class in her first year of secondary school.

"He was just so dreamy... He was one year older than everyone, but had been held back a year. He was an awful jerk, but he did know what he was doing."

Jacob giggled.

"Yeah, she likes it when people know what they are doing."
"Next question, please?"
"Of course. How many different partners have you had in total?"
"And the correct answer is... around 30."

Wide eyes stared at both Jacob and Laurie, but neither betrayed who it was. It was Julie who designated Jacob first, while everyone else went with Laurie - and everyone else ended up being right. Julie sighed.

"Well, that beats my record!"
"30?" Jacques insisted.
"The vast majority of those when I was in high school. Four women in the lot. Let's just say I settled down quite a bit when I got my first committed relationship. But I was a slut in high school."

Images filled everyone's minds. Jacob decided to move on to the final question.

"And how many partners at the same time did one of us end up sharing?"
"The answer is: four other partners."

Given what she had just said, Laurie was picked again for another right answer.

"Some of you may have already heard the story, but I once got gangbanged by four guys. Not something I'm eager to repeat, mind you."

Jacques got up and took over.

"Thanks Jacob. Laurie. Nice performance. We only have one more team to go, then we tabulate the total scores. Julie? Cedric?"
"Thanks, Jacques, "Julie replied. "I'm gonna be doing it all."

Cedric acknowledged her statement, not even bothering to stand up.

"Age? 20."

Frank and Felicity got this right with Julie herself, of course; the other teams got it wrong.

"He's the same age as me, " Frank replied.
"Height? 6 feet."

No contest there: everyone figured that Julie did not get up to six feet.

"Weight? 128."

Still no contest : four more points all around.

"Masturbation at age 12."

Only Jacob and Laurie got this one right, with Cedric.

"Masturbation again, how often? When I feel like it."

This one got everyone puzzled. Half the people got it right with Cedric again. Julie did not give him to explain.

"Virginity at age 13."

Felicity knew the answer was Julie, and her team was the only one to get it right. Julie commented briefly, looking at her boyfriend:

"We both took our virginities."

There was much love in her voice.

"Mushy... anyway, this one is special. Only one partner. Get this one and I throw in the next one for free. Who between this man and me only ever had one sexual partner?"

Two teams opted for Cedric, which was the correct answer.

"Wait a minute. You've only had one partner, but Felicity has had nineteen. You took each other's virginities and you've been together ever since."
"It will all make sense at some point, " Cedric simply commented.
"Okay. Anyway, final question, Julie?"
"It's a freebie. Give the score to those who guessed previously. The number of sexual partners at the same time is seven, it was me, and it was an all-girl orgy."

Julie's eyes wandered to the memory in the back of her head.

"All right, fair enough. This is the game. Let me calculate the scores."

It took a moment for Jacques to do the math.

"We have a tie! Both Felicity and Rita, and Danielle and myself scored 25 points. I guess we'll need a tie-breaker of some kind!"
"Who lost?"
"The team with the lowest score was Julie and Cedric."
"We suck."

Frank intervened.

"I have an idea for a tie-breaker, Jacques, just give a me a moment to consult with those not participating. Could the winning teams move to the kitchen?"

Everyone obliged, and Frank shared his idea with the rest of the group, who seemed delighted at his suggestion.

"You can come back in..."

Anticipation filled the air. This was only the second game, after all, and spirits were already very excited. This boded very well for the remainder of the activities.
Old 01-19-2011, 11:51 PM   #34
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One unbelievable party - part 6

Frank had the two winning teams sit on the couch, Felicity and Rita on one side, Danielle and Jacques on the other. The rest stood in front of them, staring them down. Frank took the floor.

"Since you both scored the same, as Jacques said, we need a tie-breaker. Here's how it's going to work. Each of us up here is going to ask a question in turn, and you need to answer the question, not only truthfully, but as quickly as possible. We're not gonna do a show of hands. Instead, you just shout out your answer."
"Maybe a show of hands would be better, " Cedric commented.
"Which do you prefer?"

The teams opted for a show of hands.

"Fine. We'll work that way. You raise your hand, we call on you, and if we like your answer and we believe it, you get one point."
"I'll be scout, " Sandra said. "I'll call whose hand gets raised first."
"Good. Now, everybody up here, think of embarassing questions for our competitors here."
"And whoever wins?"
"Whoever wins gets to inflict a penalty, not only on the losing team - that's you, Julie and Cedric - but also on the losing team of this round."
"What kind of penalty?"
"Same kind of thing as in the previous game. No more questions about the rules?"

That was it. Frank gave a few moments for everyone to ponder, while Sandra got ready to call raised hands. Frank spoke first.

"Here's my question: which girl, in the room, has the largest breasts?"

Rita raised her hands very quickly, so Sandra called out to her.

"I would say myself, being pregnant and all."
"What size are you at?" Felicity asked.
"I am a size 34C."
"I think I beat you. I'm 34D."

Rita was about to say something, but she stayed quiet for a moment. Her reply sounded very strange, in staccato.

"Yes. You do. Have bigger breasts. Than me."
"Anyone bigger?"

Most girls actually cupped their breasts, but Felicity was the most endowed of them all.

"I guess no points there! Next question?"
"I have one, " Laurie stated. "Which girl in the room has had the most male partners?"

Danielle raised her hand first.

"I would have to say you, Laurie..."
"I don't know. Let's find out. I've had about 25 male partners over the years. Anyone top that?"

It was funny to see the girls counting. Felicity did come in second, but only at 16.

"Point for Danielle's team."
"Yeah!"
"Next question?"
"Answer this one: how is it possible for me to have only had one partner, while Felicity has had nineteen - sixteen of whom were male - if she lost her virginity at 19, to me, and she is now 22, and we've been together since our first night together?"

Cedric's question lingered in the air.

"Felicity, no fair if you answer this one."

Felicity smiled at her boyfriend. The group was really puzzled. Jacques raised his hand eventually.

"She's... been sleeping with other people and you haven't."
"It's part of the answer, but not what I was looking for."

Everyone was stumped.

"Think about it, reflect on it, and we'll get back to the question later."
"Okay, sounds fair. We'll move on to another question?"

Jacob tried his luck.

"How many boys in this room have never had any male partner at all?"
"This is tricky, " Frank said, "you need to make your question more specific."
"Will do. How many boys in this room have never done anything sexual with another boy?"

Jacques raised his hand, looking about the boys in the room.

"Off my head, I would say, only Cedric. Am I right?"
"Well, I have, so has Frank... Cedric?"
"Touche. The fact that I've had only one partner does help narrow it down."

Rita raised her hand.

"Yes?"
"I have a question for Cedric, and I know it's not part of the game..."
"Ask anyway."
"Well, to put it bluntly, how far are you willing to go this evening? I mean, some of our games are... well, there's a good chance for sex, so... How far?"
"A good question. The answer is: I don't know. Not too far. I have my reservations."
"But your girlfriend does not?"

Felicity turned to her game partner Rita to answer.

"I do. Should we tell them now, Cedric?"
"No, let's keep the suspense. Let me just specify one thing. I have never had sex with anyone but Felicity, and I don't plan to... but to me, oral sex does not count."
"Oh!"
"So to answer your question perhaps more accurately, I don't plan on going farther than oral sex with anyone, if such a decision can be 'planned', if you get what I mean."
"Okay. I guess. I'm just... well, I don't want you to feel left out later, if we get a bit more... well, sexual."
"I won't. Believe me."

Frank took back the floor.

"All right. Well, moving on... another question for them?"
"I do, " Julie replied. "What is my secret?"

The question hung in the air for a moment, then Rita hazarded her hand up.

"You're different somehow..."
"Different how?"
"Are you a lesbian?"
"I am... but there's a bit more than that. But I'll give you the point. An extra point if you can tell what is different about me from all of the other girls in the room."

Another silence took over. Danielle raised her hand.

"You've never been with a man."
"Never. That's right. Score one for the hot chick."

Only the boys seemed actually surprised, except for Frank who was already aware of the fact. Jacob was the first to inquire.

"Never?"
"Never. It's not that I don't like boys as people, but a naked man does nothing for me. Might as well be plywood. A naked girl, however, I just die... and you girls are all so pretty, I want to eat you up... but I'm getting ahead of myself."
"You've never been tempted?"
"No. And before you say it, no, I don't know what I'm missing, and I don't care. To answer Rita's question to Cedric, on my end, I plan to have sex with at least one of you girls tonight. More than one would be a bonus, but I don't want to be greedy. And I'm not interested in a threesome either, so boys, get it out of your head."
"You sure are direct."
"I've always been like that."

Sandra took the floor.

"Here's another one: have Julie and me ever had sex together?"

There was hesitation. Felicity raised her hand.

"No, I don't think so."
"And you'd be right!"

Frank was keeping track of the score.

"We're still tied, 3 to 3. Let's make this the final question, one for all time! Kidding. But one final question. Anyone?"

As everyone thought of a question, Rita suddenly realized something while staring at Felicity.

"You're more than just his girlfriend, aren't you?"

Felicity smiled. Rita finally understood and smiled.

"How original. I like it."
"What?" Danielle asked.
"Cedric, I think I have the answer to your earlier question, but I'd like to whisper it in your ear instead of saying it out loud."
"Tell Felicity."
"Okay."

Rita whispered her speculation into Felicity's ear.

"She's got it."
"I knew it."
"And this is the missing point. Congrats, Felicity, Rita, you won!"
"Wait!" Jacques replied. "I want to know the answer."
"And you will, later."
"You two sure are full of mystery!"

Felicity and Rita hugged, celebrating their final victory in the game. Rita got up and thanked everyone.

"I'm glad I got that one... it all makes sense."

She looked at Felicity, then Cedric.

"You're gonna have to explain it later, otherwise my Jacques will go crazy."
"We will..."
"In the meantime, " Frank intervened, "you won. Rita. Felicity. Congrats. You get to inflict a penalty on Dan and Jacques, as well as Julie and Cedric."

A flash came over Danielle's mind and she raced out of the room. Everyone stared blankly, and Danielle came back quickly, holding a camera in her hand.

"Pictures! Of everyone!"
"Now?"
"Well, after the game. I want pictures to remember everything that happened today."
"What kind of pictures?" Julie asked.
"Well, just pictures of everyone. Why? Did you have something in mind?"
"Pictures of everyone is nice, but we should also get pictures of everyone's dares and stupidities."
"Good idea."

The next logical question came from Jacob.

"What about naked pictures?"
"What about them?" Frank asked.
"Do we take any, or do we avoid them?"
"Speaking of which, " Sandra interrupted, "what happened to the pictures of the party we had at your place, Frank?"
"They're still in my camera at home," Frank answered.
"I'd like to see them eventually."
"In the meantime, naked or not?" Jacob continued.

There was a moment's hesitation. Felicity was the first one to speak up.

"I'll do naked pictures if people can't see my face."
"The pictures would be just for us."
"Still, I have a job. Pictures can leak."
"Yeah, okay."
"I mean, it's fine, as long as we edit out my face."

The conversation quickly came to the consensus that pictures could be taken at leisure, but that all faces would have to be edited out for the more racy pictures - or others as well, depending on the individual.

"Great idea, Danielle. Everyone. Rita, Felicity, what is your penalty for your adversaries?"
Old 01-21-2011, 05:58 AM   #35
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One unbelievable party - part 7

Rita stood up. Her team had just won the second game of the evening, beating out four other teams, and it was time to reap the rewards. Danielle handed her camera to Frank. As Rita turned to her partner for the game, Felicity, Danielle showed Frank how to use the various features of the camera.

"I want shots of everybody first, if no one minds."

No one did. In turn, each individual went to stand in front of Danielle`s door. Frank took at least two pictures of each person before moving on to the next. Danielle then requested couples pictures, so Jacques and Rita went up first. Jacques stood behind her, his arms wrapped around her shoulders, while Rita exposed her belly to the camera. Cedric and Felicity went next, standing side by side, both smiling. Jacob and Laurie followed, giving each other a big hug. Julie dragged Sandra to the door and they stood back-to-back, arms crossed over their chests. Finally, Rita took a picture of Frank and Danielle facing sideways. Danielle recovered her camera and started to look through the pictures.

Rita had finally come up with her challenge; she decided to call upon Julie and Cedric first.

"Well, since this is supposed to be a punishment, I`m going to have Julie do something she`s probably not going to fully enjoy. I want you to kiss Cedric..."
"Just kiss?"
"A passionate, wet kiss... if you`re game, of course."

The thought indeed did not excite Julie. Still, she decided to comply, until Cedric spoke up.

"And how is that a punishment for me?"
"What do you mean?"
"Julie is gorgeous, so kissing a girl like her is no penalty, sorry to spoil your fun."
"I was thinking your penalty was going to be after."
"That`s fine."

Cedric and Julie stood face-to-face. The more attentive people saw that Cedric cast a glance at his girlfriend, as if he was asking her permission to go through with the stunt. She made no objection. Cedric leaned in. Julie closed her eyes. Their lips met gently at first. Cedric pulled away, but he saw that Julie was keeping her eyes closed, so he came back towards her, and this time, kissed her with more intensity. Although Julie played along, she clearly did not find this stimulating, and neither did Cedric seem to enjoy it particularly. As they pulled away, Rita`s face showed a sign of concern.

"You two okay?"
"Of course, " Cedric replied.

Julie said nothing at first.

"I'll live. You're an okay kisser, I guess..."
"Coming from you, given the fact that I'm a guy, I'll take that for the praise it represents."
"Whatever."

Rita decided to move along so Julie could set the moment aside as quickly as possible.

"Cedric, your punishment - something simple. Show us your underwear... unless you're not wearing any like your girl?"
"No, I am wearing underwear. Should I pull my pants down?"
"Yes, keep them down for a few seconds."

Cedric undid his belt, the button and zipper, and then pulled down his dark pants to reveal a form-fitting grey-black underwear. His package was clearly defined under the cloth, drawing the gaze of most of the girls. He turned to face everyone, then pulled his pants back up.

"Done and done."

Rita was somewhat disappointed. Her two dares had not produced the hilarious effects of the previous game. Perhaps she had struck a nerve. She needed to find something for the other two which would bring more enjoyment to the group. It was Jacques and Danielle - her lover and her best friend.

"Dan!"
"Yes, Rita?"
"Climb on top of your couch and lower your pants so we can see your butt."
"My butt? Okay."

Danielle carried out the order; exposing her backside, she revealed a nice blue panty covering firm buttocks. This drew more attention than Cedric's package.

"All right, Jacques... slap that ass!"
"All right."

Jacques got near the couch, and in a slow, repetive fashion, started slapping Danielle's behind. There was little force behind the first few strikes, but they increased in intensity after a few slaps. Danielle, who said nothing at the beginning, started to whine at first, then she gently moaned as the slaps touched her behind. After about twenty or so slaps, Rita told Jacques to stop.

"Dan?"
"Yes, Rita?"
"Do you want us to kiss and make it better?"
"Well, that would be nice."
"All right, everyone who wants can go and kiss Danielle's ass!"

Indeed, everyone went. Jacques first, as if to apologize, then the others in sequence, ending with Felicity and Rita. Julie's kiss lasted a bit longer than the rest of the people's, and it was much nearer to the crotch than anyone else, causing Danielle to actually moan with intent.

"Sorry. I can't help it."

The laughter came back, and Rita was happy. Once her irritated buttocks had been kissed by all, Danielle pulled her pants back up, but she didn't immediately sit down. Rita turned to her boyfriend, the last one she needed to inflict a penalty upon, but her mind drew a blank, and Felicity realized it.

"I got this one."

Felicity stood up and took a deep breath, then her attitude changed; her smile vanished, and she stared Jacques down in such an intimidating fashion that it caused Jacques to tilt backwards.

"Get down on all fours!"

There was such an authority in Felicity's voice that Jacques complied, getting down on all fours.

"Now, bark!"

Jacques complied. Danielle grabbed her camera and took a picture.

"We should have taken pictures of your bum!" Jacques sneered.
"Silence!"

Again, Felicity's tone gave no room for argument. Jacques went quiet again.

"That's a good dog..."

Felicity scratched Jacques behind his ear. Danielle took another picture. Rita was a bit shocked at what she was seeing.

"Okay, I think that's enough..."
"If you say so. You can get back up, your punishment is done..."

Felicity's attitude reverted to her smiling self; perhaps another piece of the puzzle had been revealed. In any event, Jacques returned to a seating position. Danielle took a few more pictures of people around the room, before taking over.

"I've been a bad hostess. Anyone want something to drink?"
"What do you have?"
"I have... water, milk, orange juice, fruit punch, grape juice, apple juice, beer, spirits - I think maybe Vodka or Rum - Bailey`s. I can make tea or coffee."
"You were expecting an army regiment?" Jacob joked.
"Well, we were gonna be a while."

Everyone got their orders in: Jacob and Jacques ordered beers; while the others ordered juice. Felicity actually asked Cedric what she could be in the mood for, and he told her he thought she was in the mood for a glass of milk, which she ordered.

Rita wanted to get a beer, but being pregnant, she decided against it. She sighed.

"That's one of the worst parts."
"Let's try so no one is drunk..." Frank commented. "Since we're planning to get intimate, perhaps, I don't want anyone to do it

under the influence, if you get my drift."

No one objected, though no one commented either. Sandra intervened a quiet moment.

"Can we move on to the next game? My game?"
"Yes, we can... What time is it?" Frank inquired.

All eyes went to the clocks or watches. It was a little after 4 in the afternoon.

"Yeah. Let's move on. Supper will be after that."
"In that case, " Laurie said, "maybe I should put the pies in the oven."
"That's right. Everyone likes sheperd's pie?"

No objections were raised, although Rita did raise her hand.

"What is it Rita?"
"I was wondering... but maybe I should talk to Danielle in private?"
"About what?"
"Never mind. It can wait. Danielle, we'll talk later."

Laurie spoke up.

"Well, I need to put the pies in the oven... They need to cook for maybe forty-five minutes."
"All right, " Danielle said, "quick break for all. Rita, come to my room. We'll talk."
"Okay."

Jacob went to help Laurie with the food, as Danielle and Rita left the living room for a quick chat on an undisclosed subject. Sandra bit her lip - she was eager to get her game underway, but she would have to wait a few minutes. While the others were out of the room, Julie took the floor, facing Felicity.

"I think I may have figured it out too..."
"You have?" Jacques exploded. "Am I the only one that doesn't get it?"
"I'm sorry you're not smart enough to get it, " Julie retorted.

Frank intervened.

"Julie, play nice... that's wasn't very sport."
"Sorry. Just... well, can I try giving an answer in private?"

Cedric gave her the go-ahead, so she went to whisper her speculation in Felicity's ear - and Felicity nodded that Julie had indeed figured it out. Julie smiled.

"And what do I get out of it?"
"I don't know. Cedric, what does she get out of it?"
"A delayed favour in return?"
"Sounds nice, " Julie said as she bit her lower lip. "Maybe just a quick kiss right now?"
"Well, you did have to endure kissing my boyfriend... Cedric?"
"Go ahead."

Julie did not hesitate one instant; her lips locked with Felicity's in a wild, passionate embrace. Felicity was taken aback by the intensity behind the kiss. Jacob and Laurie had time to come back from preparing the food before the kiss was done. Laurie intervened.

"Hey! You guys kept on playing without us!"

Eventually, Julie pulled back, and Felicity was left blushing. Julie licked her lips as she went back to her seat.

"God! I love this!"

It did not take long for Rita and Danielle to come back. Rita seemed pleased with herself, but those who knew Danielle a bit more could tell of some uncertainty in her eyes. As everyone sat back down, Sandra got up.

"Okay, let's do my game! We've talked a lot, but now, we're going to get to know each other - by touch. If you're all game, of course."

Everyone was.
Old 01-21-2011, 10:37 PM   #36
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One unbelievable party - part 8

With Sandra now in charge, everyone anticipated a feminine touch. The first two games, after all, had been engineered by Frank and Jacques. This one was hers.

"I call this one : Cop-A-Feel."
"You said it involves touching."
"It does. But..."

Sandra pulled a blindfold from her pocket.

"This is the tool we are going to be needing."
"Only one blindfold?"
"Bear with me while I explain the 'rules'. In essence, it's very simple. Someone is going be designated the 'victim'. Everyone else plays. The victim will position themselves in whatever posture they want, standing up. They're going to think of a location on their body, any spot really. All other players are going to place a hand on their body at the same time."
"I'm liking this already! " Rita commented.
"Now, each person, in turn, will 'wave' his hand over the body. The 'victim' will call cold, warm, hot or dead on. Let's say after a turn, no one has gotten it. Whoever got closest keeps playing for a second round, and so on, until someone gets it."
"And the blindfold."
"Just to keep the game entertaining..."

Sandra took a pause to let the game sink in to everyone.

"Any questions?"
"I suppose we need a victim, " Rita said. "I'm game to start."
"Okay, then. Put the blindfold on. We'll calculate scores. If we get a winner - someone who has more right guesses than anyone, then we'll allow that person to win a prize."

As Rita stood up and put on the blindfold, the guys moved the furniture away from the center of the room, to give themselves space to maneuver around Rita.

"Now, remember Rita, think of a place on your body. You're the only one who knows."
"I got it."
"Everyone, ready hands."

The group of nine gathered very close around Rita, each extending a hand to touch somewhere on her body. Some stood, some knelt, other reached in from behind. To get so close into such quarters meant that everyone was touching at least one other person alongside Rita, and it made a lot of people giggle.

"It tickles."
"Don't tickle the victim!"

Some were tempted to do so, but they obliged Sandra's request.

"Rita, you call out people in sequence. They'll shake their hand on your body, and you tell them if they're cold, warm, hot or on the spot."
"How precise do they have to be?"
"That depends solely on you."
"Okay."

Rita began calling out the various players, in turn. Hands wiggled, and she started to call out their level of accuracy according to the established parametres. It was fun for Rita, because she did not know before calling their name who was touching which part of her anatomy over her clothes. No one had been too adventurous. Only three had gotten near her choice of location. Jacques and Laurie were hot, and Jacob was warm, all hands near her backside. These three played again, while the others removed themselves. Jacques got it right, at the crease between her back and buttocks, He rubbed it gently.

"I though for sure you would go for your belly!" Danielle said, half pouting.
"Too obvious, honey."
"Score: Jacques, who can also be our next victim."

Rita and Jacques exchanged places and the blindfold, and Jacques stood in the middle while everyone advanced on him,

cuddling close as they reached for his body. Again, three people made it past the first round: Frank with a warm result, and

Cedric and Julie with a hot result. All hands moved about Jacque's inner thigh, near his crotch. Julie won the game when she placed her hand inside his right thigh. She didn't keep her hand there long after winning, though.

"Congrats Julie..."
"Thanks. I'll be the victim, but no crotch grabbing, please."
"Okay."

Hands and bodies shuffled about one more time. The proximity of everyone's bodies increased the level of tension in the air to an almost palpable level. It did not take two turns for someone to win. Danielle placed her hand firmly on Julie's right breast, and when her name was called out, she gently squeezed. Julie moaned slightly.

"Oh! You're right on the spot, girlfriend!"

Julie seized Danielle's hands and kept her against her breast. Danielle kept kneading for a moment to humor her.

"Congrats, Dan. Score one for you. Into the victim's circle!"

With more bodies shuffling, more hands grabbing and some laughter echoing, Danielle called out the names in sequence. Only two individuals were able to get a warm result on the first round, near Danielle's right underarm: Jacques and Julie, both previous winners.

"This is getting good, " Sandra commented.

The two candidates tried again. Jacques moved his hand to Danielle's shoulder blade while Julie returned the previous favour by grabbing Danielle's boob with a firm hand. Unfortunately neither got nothing better than a warm result again.

"What do we do?" Julie asked.
"You two keep guessing until one of you gets it."

They did one more round. Again, they only got warm results. Puzzled, they tried for a fourth time. Julie got a better result than Jacques this time by moving up; it was decided that she alone had one more chance to guess, so she moved up to Danielle's shoulder - and won!

"Two! I'm on a roll!"
"And you get to be victim again," Jacob said.
"We'll play until we either get tired of it, or everyone has had a chance to be touched... in that special way."

Sandra's addendum to the rules made everyone smiled, as Julie took the place of victim once more, this time allowing people access to her crotch, if they wanted to reach for it. No one did. Cedric got a warm result, while Rita and Frank both got hot results near the back of Julie's neck. Hands moved about once more. Cedric moved completely out of the picture, while Rita and Frank both got hot results again by moving up, but possibly not enough. Cedric took a step back and let the other two battle it out. Frank slid his fingers under Julie's hair and won.

"So far, so good."
"This would be intense if we were all naked," Jacques commented.
"Well, we're not naked yet. But I'm not against playing later under other circumstances, " Sandra replied.
"There are other games planned as well, " Jacob noted.

As Frank put on the blindfold and got into position, so did the others and once more, bodies came into contact as they reached for the new victim. Three girls went to Frank's left leg: Julie only got warm, but Felicity and Sandra got a hot result. Felicity and Sandra both placed their hands on Frank's knee - and theoretically, both won.

"I had chosen my knee, but not any side of it."
"Well, we have two winners. Score one each."
"Who gets to be the victim?" Frank asked.

Felicity took the blindfold from him.

"I'll go first, then Sandra can go next."
"Okay."

Again, the excitation in the room was palpable. Everyone was starting to feel the rush brought on by this repeated exercise of physical contact. But as quickly as the game started, Jacques won the round, his hand dead on the spot, Felicity's left cheek. Since Jacques had already gone once, Sandra went in his stead, as planned, after scoring him a second point, tying him with Julie. They pulled their tongues at each other as Sandra got into position. Four hands got a result; Felicity's was warm, while Rita's, Jacques' and Jacob's were hot. The four played again, moving their hands over Sandra's chest. Sandra giggled.

"No tickling."

She called out the names. Rita found the spot in Sandra's right nipple, which she gently tried to pinch through the cloth, but Sandra was still wearing a bra underneath her shirt, the only girl to still have one.

"Congrats, Rita. First win, you get to go again."
"Maybe someone else can be the victim. Someone who hasn't gone?"
"I'll do it!"

Jacob was eager to be touched, so he grabbed the blindfold and got into position.

"I'm all yours!"

Bodies moved back in to reach for Jacob's body; the touch which had been only playful with the first few players was starting to carry a slightly erotic feel, not entirely disagreeable for the lot. Even Julie, who was constantly in contact with some of the boys, did not seem to mind their presence. Cedric and Sandra got warm results on Jacob's belly, so they kept going for another round. They both went up and got only warm results, so for the third round, they moved back down. It was Sandra who scored the win - right on Jacob's crotch.

"Come on! I couldn't resist," Jacob confessed.
"Sandra's tied with Jacques and Julie. This is interesting..."
"Who's the next victim?"

Cedric stepped forward. This round, Frank came warm, but Danielle came hot to the location, near Cedric's right foot. Both tried again. Frank moved away from the goal, while Danielle got another hot result which confused her for a bit. As with before, Danielle was given one last chance to find it. She pulled Cedric's foot off the ground and touched his sole.

"You got it."
"You're a little sneak!"
"Wow, Dan! You've got a score of two as well, and I think only Laurie hasn't played yet."
"Yeah, we could end on me."
"Let's make it a tie-breaker. All four that have two points, move in on Laurie. You get to compete against each other for the ultimate prize - whatever that is."
"Can we name our prize?" Julie inquired.
"I think that was the general idea."

The last round began. There was a playful sense of seriousness in the room, as if some important fate hung in the balance. Laurie stood motionless as four hands reached over and groped her. Jacques and Julie both got warm results, allowing them to eliminate Sandra and Danielle for the competition. Two hands moved across Laurie's body, making her shiver, and went to rest elsewhere on her body, but neither contestant improved their result, so they went for a third round. Jacques' hand moved closer to Laurie's waist and the result increased to hot, while Julie remained warm. Jacques' hand went left, Julie's hand went right.

"And the winner is... Julie!"

Resting on Laurie's right upper hip, Julie's hand had won her the game. Julie pulled Laurie into an embrace and hugged her tightly.

"I win. My win."
"Way to go, Julie."

Sandra was happy for her friend.

"Mmm... Laurie, you smell so nice."
"Thanks."

Everyone extended their congratulations to Julie for her win.

"This is definitely gonna be a good night. Now the only question is, what did I just win?"

An evil sparkle glimmered in Julie's eyes, as she started to stare down all the girls in the room. With the mounting tension, almost sexual now, it was beginning to feel like anything could happen, and with Julie's unusual bravado, there were a lot of possibilities open to her. But which one would she choose?
Old 01-22-2011, 11:47 PM   #37
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One unbelievable party - part 9

"I know exactly what I want."

Julie spoke up as her eyes went across the room to the various girls. Everyone was eager to hear what her prize would be, since she had just won Sandra's 'Cop-A-Feel' game.

"How long until supper?" Julie suddendly asked.

Danielle answered.

"Thirty minutes, tops."
"Good."
"We could always postpone a bit."
"We'll see. All right, here's what I want..."

She paused, enjoying the tension her decision was creating.

"All the girls are to follow me into the bedroom, right now!"
"Hey!" Jacob injected.
"Now boys, my win, my rules."
"What do we do in the meantime?"
"Talk about sports, something."

Danielle spoke up.

"Get the table ready, watch the food."

Frank nodded to Danielle, taking charge once more.

"Come on guys, leave the girls to their things. We'll prep the rest."

Danielle took the lead taking all the girls into her bedroom - it was her apartment, after all. Julie allowed everyone to enter, then went in and closed the door behind her.

The boys moved to the kitchen.

"This blows!" Jacob complained.
"It's all fair, " Cedric replied, "we'll get our chance later."
"If there's gonna be girl-on-girl action, I want to see it!"
"Will you relax?"

Cedric stared Jacob down. They knew each other from before this day, although they were not close friends - they had been acquainted with each other through Frank.

"Look buddy, I know you're primed, we all are. But keep it in your pants for now. I'm sure we'll get our own freak-on later. Besides, there isn't going to be any sex going in that bedroom - not yet anyway."
"How can you know?"
"I know. I know Felicity. And I know girls, even lesbians."
"So?"
"So boys think of sex first... Julie wants to enjoy the company of ladies right now. She's not used to having boys in her surroundings, certainly not in a context such as this. You need to give her time to adapt."
"Yeah, well, it still sucks."

Frank took Cedric's side.

"You're over-reacting, Jacob."
"Well... I was just hoping for some more action, you know. I mean, that game we just did, it was nice and all... very nice... but come on, I mean, who are we kidding? I'm here to have sex, maybe Julie's right, maybe we should just skip ahead to the good parts."

It was Jacques' turn to intervene.

"I couldn't agree more. Let's start right now."

His words took the other boys by shock, until they realized he was being sarcastic. But Jacques continued with his pretense.

"Come on boys, let's all strip and suck each other's cocks! If the women don't need us, we don't need them."
"Stop joking."
"Jacob, come on, climb on my dick."

Jacob felt silly. He had no qualms about homosexuality per se, but Jacques' blatant exaggeration was making him uneasy.

"Seriously, stop."

Jacques became suddenly serious.

"Hey, I'm all for being a voyeur, I am. But Ced is right, we need to give the girls - not just Julie but all of them - some space. And that's fine. Believe me, when you have a pregnant girlfriend, you give her as much space as she needs. Plus, Julie won, fair and square. Don't be a sore sport."

Jacob realized he was being selfish.

"I guess. I do hope to get laid, though. Don't you?"

He intently looked at the others. Frank was the first to answer.

"To be honest... there's only one girl in there for me. I mean, I'm open to the possibility, but I'd be fine playing Wii all night, personally. But yeah, I am kind of turned on at the idea that, before committing whole-heartedly to one girl, my girl, I might have a chance to, well, fool around with other girls. And I guess, if I'm going to be allowed to do so, I need to allow her to do the same."
"So you're in the same boat I am, " Jacob commented.
"Same boat?"
"Well yeah, me and Laurie, we're sort of getting back together. No more of that friends with benefits thing. This is our last... time off from each other, I would say."

Jacques answered in turn.

"On my end, I'm expecting sex. I mean, Rita's going to be so horny later, I'm bound to do her. And not to be a nuisance, Frank, but Danielle's hot for me right now."
"I know. I can tell."
"You can?"
"Small details."
"That doesn't mean I'm gonna do anything, though."
"I'm cool if you do, I'm cool if you don't. At least, I want to be."

The three guys turned to a silent Cedric, who took his time to answer.

"I'm not here for the same reasons as you guys. I'm here for Felicity and for Frank."
"For Frank?"
"Well, it is complicated, but it makes sense. It's a question of lifestyle, if you will. I am committed to Felicity in a way she is not committed to me."
"That does sound complicated..."
"I'm fairly certain I'm gonna get a blowjob from someone tonight, I can almost feel it. This is not the first 'sexy' party I've attended."
"Make it sex party, from the feel of it!" Jacques commented.
"Maybe. Anyway, I can usually tell how these things are going, and you know the feel of the party by the behaviour of the women. The women always lead these things, and the men follow. It's the women that set the pace. Right now, Felicity is hot for sex."
"So is Rita."
"I think Danielle is too."
"Laurie, most definitely."
"So you see, we all expect it, " Cedric finally concluded.

Silence fell on the room.

"I still don't know what to think of Julie..." Jacob added.

Cedric answered - he had taken several minutes to speak to her in a previous game.

"Julie is madly in love with Sandra. No, not in love. In lust. Frank, you went out with Sandra for a few weeks. Is she into girls?"
"I'd rather not answer that. I mean, secrets and all."
"Okay. Julie is Sandra's anchor, I think."
"Anchor?"
"Yeah. She's there to rein Sandra in if things get out-of-hand, or to let her loose if she needs to run wild."
"From the looks of it, Julie seems the one that needs a leash!" Jacques sneered.
"Don't mistake her brash attitude for lack of self-control. On the contrary, Julie is very much in charge of herself and Sandra tonight."

All the boys looked at Cedric with amazement. How could he know all these things? Cedric understood their unspoken question.

"I've seen a lot of things in the past three years. It has opened my eyes to things we don't usually focus on. Sex is still taboo in our world, you know, regardless of how much it's on display. People have a lot of sex, but they don't think about it. I do. I reflect on it. I play with it. It's a matter of observation and understanding."

Frank smiled. He was glad to have listened to his idea of bringing Cedric along.

"Being a voyeur, " Cedric continued, "I'm more at ease with standing on the sidelines. Felicity is into the experimental stuff, so she lives it, and I reflect on it."
"And you like that? Just watching?"
"I do. I mean, I like the occasional participation every now and then, but I feel that participating changes your perspective completely. I see a lot less when I'm involved in the action than when I look upon it. And Felicity is an exhibitionist, and she enjoys playing for me."
"So that's your story?"
"That's our story."

Cedric left it at that for the moment. There were other details that he was leaving out at the moment, but they would surface in time.

All eyes turned towards the entrance to the hall, which lead to the bedroom where the girls were now involved in whatever dare Julie had put them up to.

As the door had closed, Julie had stood triumphantly for a moment in front of all the girls gathered in the room.

"So, what will you have us do?" Felicity asked.

Julie did not answer at first. Instead, she stripped down to her underwear, without any ceremonial, exposing herself to the other girls, smiling all the while. Julie was impressive looking, tall for a girl (almost 6 feet), athletic for her weight. Julie walked slowly towards the bed.

"All hands on me is what I want... I want a massage! All of you, at the same time, all over me."

Julie crawled onto Danielle's bed, laying down face first, her head buried in the pillow. She pulled herself up for another moment to speak a bit more.

"You just do it however you want, and you can pull my panties off during if you'd like, but I want all ten of your hands on me all the time!"

As Julie buried her head again, awaiting her reward, the other girls looked at each other, establishing how to proceed. Laurie and Felicity respectively went to Julie's right and left legs, starting with her feet; Rita and Sandra each took one side, right and left again, and started kneading her hands, slowly moving upwards. Danielle climbed on the top edge of her bed and reached in to grab Julie's head and neck. They had Julie slide down a little so Danielle would have more room to work with.

Julie was in heaven. She enjoyed physical contact, and to be thus stimulated by five gorgeous girls, four of which she had never met before today, was an amazing feeling. The girls took their time with her body, allowing her to stay fully relaxed the entire time. They moved up her legs and her arms to her shoulders, while Danielle moved down her back. Julie's skin was soft from the care she took of it, and the other girls found it agreeable to give her a massage. it was Felicity who took advantage of Julie's position and kneaded her ass first, although all of the girls took a quick turn with it.

After several minutes of being groped and fondled, Julie let out a slight moan of delight, before turning around and lying on her back.

"More..."

The girls decided to rotate at the same time: Danielle and Sandra went to her feet and legs, Rita went to her head and neck and Felicity and Laurie moved to her arms and sides. Julie felt an urge to sleep come over her, and she allowed it to happen. Eyes closed, hands everywhere, she drifted gently into blissful relaxation. Hands on her breasts, Rita's, from above her head, did not even make her react. She felt so calm that not even the presence of a boy in the room could have disturbed her from her well-being.

The entire massage lasted for a little under thirty minutes. By the end, Julie was sleeping, although the girls ending their play on her body gently awoke her.

"Already done?"
"I have to check on the food, " Danielle replied.
"Okay. I won't be selfish. You can go. The rest stay."

The other girls giggled. As Danielle got up, she spoke to all:

"I'll tell you when it's ready, you can come and join us. Oh! Julie, don't forget to get dressed."
"Yes, honey..."

As eight hands kept going across her body, Julie allowed herself to drift back into slumber.
Old 01-25-2011, 10:51 PM   #38
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One unbelievable party - part 10

The smell of food brought the entire group to the dinner table, but of course, Danielle only had the place for a maximum of six people, and everyone would end up squeezed too tight to be comfortable to eat. So as Danielle cut pieces of sheperd pie and put them on the plates, the others filed in, picked up their fork, their plate and went about the kitchen wherever they could to enjoy Laurie's homemade cooking.

"It's delicious!"

The comment was unanimous, and Laurie was flattered. Everyone ate pretty much in silence, at least for the first portion of the meal. The previous games had all opened their appetites, and everyone was gathering forces for the games still to come.

As people started emptying their plates, conversation resumed about everything from school to work, to relationships and politics, crossing religion and games at the same time. Not one particular conversation drove the group, and everyone who wanted to speak up was able to get their word in. It was a wonderful feeling for everyone to be able to connect. It felt important for them to do so, as the rest of their activities might take them to greater lengths of intimacy. Each individual shared a piece of their history with the rest of the group, sometimes bringing laughter, sometimes reflection, and once or twice a feeling of great sympathy.

Frank was the first to recount his initial meeting with Danielle, seven years ago, and how he had secretly developed a crush on her, even at her young age. Being four years older than her, he had of course kept his crush secret from her brother, his best friend, Paul. He recounted Rita's intervention on the fateful night when they had gone as far as kissing and being naked in front of one another.

"It's funny, " Danielle commented, "but I was ready to lose my virginity that night. To you."
"I know. I wanted to lose it too. But I ended up moving, what... five months later? What would that have done to us, I wonder."
"It was better that we did not do it, I agree. But sometimes, I still regret..."
"So do I."
"But you did it, " Jacques said. "You're together now."
"Are we?"

Frank's question lingered in the air as he stared at Danielle. She stared back at him. They both loved each other very much, and were eager to reconnect physically, as they had the previous day, but was that enough, with all the distance that separated them. Danielle managed to elaborate an answer.

"I guess... you and I, Frank... we were destined to find each other again. I really do love you, but we'll have to take it one step at a time. I'm just coming out of a bad relationship, and I want to take my time."
"And if it's going to last, I want it to last for a long time."
"I agree."

Rita intervened with her own story of how she had met Jacques at a friend's party, and how they had instantly hit it off.

"He didn't want to kiss me!"
"I was shy."
"You had been kissing everyone but me!"
"That's because I liked you. Kissing you meant something. It meant nothing to kiss anyone else."

Jacques talked about his own relationship experiences, and how his first lover had been his best friend, another guy.

"It was really strange how we hit it off initially. We were in the changing room at the gym, undressing, and we were talking about girls, about sex, and how we both wanted to get laid and lose our virginities that year. We hit the showers late, and really, there was no one else there. While we were there, he started jacking off. I asked him what he was doing. He just told me he wanted some release. I asked if I could do it too - he told me to do whatever I wanted. So we both jacked off in front of each other that day. Well, a few days later, he came over to my parents' place, it was late in the evening, and we were in the basement. We found a porn movie, so we started watching it. He pulled it out and started jacking off again, so I did the same. But after a short while, he pulled off his pants entirely; the girl in the movie was doing a blowjob for the guy in the movie, so I jokingly asked him if he wanted me to do it for him. To my shock, he said yes: I didn't want to back out so I gave him one. He returned the favor. We did the same thing a couple of times, and eventually, we ended up sleeping together."
"Did you go all the way?" Jacob asked.
"We did. It was fun. I was confident with him."

Laurie agreed that in order to have sex with anyone, she needed to feel confident with that person first.

"I might, it might not take much, but it does a little effort on the part of the person. I have never had sex with someone with whom I didn't feel good, except maybe that time when I took the hit with the four guys."

She related the story of her locker encounter in high school to those who had not heard it. Rita commended her on her bravery.

"Taking one hit like that for that girl was something special."
"I liked sex at that time, and I was a slut. I really was. Now, I still like sex, but I'm a lot more picky. Well, since that time really. Don't get me wrong, I was not raped. It was consensual. But it was forceful, and unexpected. I like a bit more ambiance, preparation if you will."

Jacob laughed as he added a few details on their sex life for the past three years, with Laurie's permission of course.

"She likes it when it's planned, when it's on the agenda. A few weeks back, when Frank came to us with a dare, we improvised something on the spot with him. But a few days later, he calls us up and invites us to a party over at his place. Now, I can tell it's gonna be a sexy party or something. So Laurie makes up her mind that, since we're now an open relationship, she wants to sleep with Frank, to see how it's like. And I'm telling her: you can't plan this. Besides, Frank has another girl in his sights. Well, lo and behold, she manages to steal him for herself. She's good at that!"

Laurie blushed.

"Are you still in an open relationship?" Julie asked.
"Yes and no, " Laurie replied. "We're sort of getting back together - after the party."
"So all bets are off for tonight?"
"Yes they are."

Danielle intervened.

"I think it's the same for me and Frank. Call this our 'last moment our craziness' party. I mean, we're not officially together anyway, right?"
"That's right."
"That's what I like to hear, " simply added Julie.

Sandra then talked about herself, a bit about her short stint with Frank, but mostly how she had been confident in her sexuality all those years - up until she had hooked up with Frank.

"Now that does not mean anything in terms of Frank, " she laughed. "But I have been rethinking my approach to life. I went into this without any expectations, but along the way, my perception of myself was altered."
"I think that's one of the good things about activities like this, " commented Cedric. "I would not be in a relationship if it were not for the unique nature of my commitment to Felicity."
"How does that work exactly?" finally managed to ask Sandra.

Felicity raised her hand to answer.

"I'll say it plainly. He's the dominant. I'm the submissive."
"Bondage?"
"No, more than that. Ced, you explain it better than I do."
"Fine. She does what I want, and she wants what I want. I tell her what to do, what to wear, I hold her leash, figuratively speaking..."
"Sometimes more than figuratively."
"Right. Felicity's sex drive is amazing, and mine is... well, inferior to hers. When we started dating, we had sex about three times every day; it was, at some point, too much for me."

Sandra's question to Felicity came uneasily.

"Are you a sex addict?"
"No. I thought I was. I just wanted sex all the time. Wanted being the operative word."
"At some point, " Cedric continued, "I could not cope with her need. We could either call it quits or do something about it. She wanted me to take charge of her, so I did. I started telling her when to do it, then where, then how. Eventually, she stopped altogether if I'm not authorizing."
"That's why you're always looking back and forth to each other."
"Exactly. She looks for my consent. I provide it or I deny it. She enjoys this. She relinquishes her power over herself to me, and I indulge her when it feels convenient for me."
"But how did you get into her sleeping with so many other people? Doesn't it bother you?" Jacob asked.
"Bondage shows. We started attending, and at first, we didn't participate. We watched. As we got into the beat of things, we actually ended up doing a performance on stage, and she enjoyed it. Basically, I whipped her..."
"Whipped?" Rita was shocked.
"Not as in tortured her. Whipped. You know? Soft brush."
"Oh! Okay. Sorry. Go on."
"We got to an after party, and there was crazy sex. I had her masturbate in front of everyone, but she wanted more. I had a guy eat her out, then a girl. I saw her reaction. As a master, when you see a positive reaction from your sub, it gives you a feeling of empowerment. I realized two things: one, she needs the sex, and why shouldn't she indulge, as long as it's safe; two, I like watching her have fun and be happy. It's perfect for both of us. I'm not saying it's for everyone, but it kept us together all this time."
"And you never fuck other people?" Julie asked.
"Never. That's not my thing."
"Would you?"
"I don't think I could. I don't think it would feel right."

For most of the people here, this was an education. Cedric was quick to point out that every sub/dominant relationship was unique, and by no means was theirs the template upon which all such relationships should be based.

"You find what suits you, and you use it to feel good, to be happy."

Those who wanted a second helping took their share, but Danielle gave a warning.

"Keep some room for dessert."
"What's for dessert?" asked Sandra.
"You'll see later."
"It's pie!" Jacob said.
"Hey!"
"It's for my game anyway, so I know."
"Thanks for spoiling the surprise!"

Jacob apologized, but Danielle was not really mad at him. She had other things on her mind as she looked towards Rita. Rita noticed the look and just smiled. She knew Danielle was a bit uncertain about that part of their arrangement, but she trusted that once the events unfolded, Danielle would simply play along as she usually did.

As Danielle started gathering the dishes to put them in the sink, the people started moving back to the living room.

"Wait up for me. I'm the next game master!" Danielle sneered.
"What do you have in store for us, then?"
"A silly, funny game... Something to keep the mood going. You'll see in a moment."

The anticipation from the previous game, which had lulled during supper, rose to attention immediately. Everyone was eager to play on, whatever the upcoming game ended up to be.
Old 01-26-2011, 09:37 PM   #39
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One unbelievable party - part 11

Danielle took the game out of its box, set the board aside and just kept the question cards. Everyone looked at her with a puzzled look.

"We're going to play a trivia game. No teams, everyone plays against everyone. We need to form a circle... sorry for the lack of chairs, I was not expecting so many people."
"We can sit on the floor, " Sandra said.

They moved the furniture about once more to the edges of the room, allowing the ten of them to sit in the middle of the room in a circle. The order was, from Danielle going left, Rita, Jacques, Jacob, Laurie, Sandra, Julie, Felicity, Cedric and Frank.

Danielle told Frank to start keeping scores, so he prepared another score chart.

"Game is really simple. We're all going to take turns asking the person on our left one trivia question from the lot here. If they can't answer it, we move on to the next person along the line. Whoever gets it right gets the score..."
"That sounds easy, " Julie noted.
"Now for the fun part. You can trade in your score. It`s fairly easy. You can trade in your points to get someone to remove a piece of clothing."

The mood on the room shifted slightly at the mention of upcoming nudity.

"Two rules in that respect. You undress people to your right, and you cannot undress the person right next to you. Let`s say I have a score of 3. I can move down three spaces along the line to get someone to remove something, if I trade my points in. The ultimate winner is the person who will still have something on when everyone else is naked! Voilà!"

Danielle got a small round of applause for her game.

"Well, then, what are we waiting for?" Jacob asked. "Let's see some skin."
"Very good. Now, since it`s my game, I`ll get to decide who starts, and I'm going to start asking questions to Rita."
"Ready and willing, my favorite girl."

Danielle pulled a question card from the box.

"The internal combustion engine was invented in which century?"
"That's easy. The 19th century."
"You got it."

Rita took out her own question for Jacques.

"Too easy. Who won the Stanley up in 1993?"
"Come on, it`s my favorite Montreal Canadians!"

Another question, this time for Jacob.

"How tall is the tallest temple of the world?"
"You've gotta be kidding me."
"Answer the question... You can approximate to ten metres."
"One hundred and twenty metres?"
"Nope. Laurie?"
"One hundred and seventy metres?"
"One hundred and seventy three, congratulations!"
"All right."

Jacob seized the question list.

"For you, dear: which scientist has the most patents of invention?"
"Albert Einstein?"
"No. Sorry. Sandra?"
"Thomas Edison.
"Thomas Alva Edison, correct."

Laurie's question to Sandra came next.

"Which human race preceded the homo sapiens?"
"That's us, right? The sapiens?"
"Yes. Which race came first?"
"I don't know... I honestly don't know. "
"Guess."
"Uh... Homo... sexual?"

Everyone laughed.

"Sorry. That's wrong. Julie?"
"That's Homo Erectus. The man who stood up."
"Right on. Good job, Julie."

It was Sandra's turn to pick a card question for Julie.

"What is the main characteristic of fifth generation computers?"
"Oh! I know this one... uh... artificial intelligence?"
"Right. Wow, you're on a roll, Julie."
"I know. I'm good."

Julie's question was for Felicity.

"Lovely, in what year did Michael Jordan join the NBA?"
"No idea. 1985?"
"Good guess."
"That's the answer?"
"Yes."
"Oh! Wow! Good guess indeed."

The questions moved down the line.

"My question to Cedric: what is the hardest substance known to man?"
"I have to say diamonds."
"Of course. You had better gotten that one right!"

Cedric turned to Frank for his own question.

"Name of the rock stars that died in a plane crash in 1959."
"Just one... uh... hang on. I don't know. Not Presley... uh... the guy from Rock Around the Clock?"
"His name?"
"I don`t know. Wade Garrett."
"Definitely not. Don`t even think that`s a real person. Danielle?"
"Oh! Otis Redding."
"Wow. The other two were Ritchie Valens and Buddy Holly."
"Oh! I knew that."
"Too late, Frank, she got your game."

The first round was almost complete. Only Frank's question to Danielle was left.

"What is the biggest country in Africa?"
"I don't know. Egypt?"
"No. Rita?"
"Ethiopia?"
"No. Jacques?"
"Congo?"
"Negatory. Jacob?"
"Sudan, I think."
"Right on."
"Yeah! I scored!"

Frank tabulated the points for the lot.

"Everybody's got one, except for me who got nothing, and Julie who got two."
"I'm on fire!"
"Next round is still 1 point each, but third round will be two points each... and we'll increase every other round. Remember, you can either pick a question, or spend your points to strip someone. And just because someone's naked does not mean they don't keep playing. Better for revenge that way!"

The game was afoot, and everyone was eager for more trivia - and more nudity. Danielle returned to action with a question for Rita.

"What famous musician claims he slept with over 3000 women during the seventies?"
"Richard Chamberlain?"
"No, musician. He was a basketball player. Jacques?"
"I have no clue. Next."
"Jacob?"
"uh... Steven Tyler?"
"Nope. Laurie?"
"It's the guy from Kiss..."
"What's his name?"
"Oh... uh... Simmons. Gene Simmons."
"You got it!"

Laurie shook her shoulders and head in victory, as the game moved to Rita`s question for Jacques.

"Dan, can I pick another? This one is too easy."
"No. Ask the question."
"Okay fine. How many planets between Earth and the Sun?"
"Two. I win."

Jacques directed his question to Jacob.

"What country gave the Statue of Liberty to the U.S.?"
"That was obviously France."
"Right-o. Next question is yours to ask."
"Thanks. Laurie, approximately how many times do most people move during their sleep at night?"
"Most people?"
"I need a number within five of the target."
"uh... seventy?"
"Too high. Sandra?"
"Sixty."
"Still too high. Julie?"
"Ten?"
"Too low. Felicity?"
"Forty."
"On the money. Felicity scores."

Laurie continued with a question for Sandra.

"What body of water has the greatest tides?"
"The Pacific Ocean?"
"No. Your answer, Julie?"
"The Mediterranean."
"No again. Felicity, what's your guess?"
"The Gulf of Mexico?"
"Keep guessing. Cedric?"
"The North Sea?"
"Come on, people. Even I know this one! Frank?"
"I used to know but I don't remember.... gulf of Saint Lawrence?"
"No again. Danielle, your try?"
"Running out of bodies of water I know... the Caspian Sea?"
"Rita?"
"It's in North America... near Nova Scotia... it's the... what's it called... am I near?"
"You are."
"The bay of... Fundy."
"Rita scores. Wow, that was harder than I thought it would be."

Sandra picked up a question for Julie.

"How many players in the NFL on each team are there on the field?"
"Ten?"
"Felicity, your guess?"
"Eleven."
"Good answer. Good job Felicity."
"Thanks."

Julie directed her question to Felicity now.

"Who wrote the Count of Monte Cristo?"
"Dumas. French author."
"The girl is good!"

Felicity smiled. It was her turn to ask a question to Cedric.

"In Celsius, what is the lowest temperate that can be reached?"
"I believe it is... -200?"
"No. Frank, try that one?"
"I seem to recall that it was below 200... so 250?"
"No again. Dan?"
"225?"
"No. I need the precise number too. Rita?"
"232?"
"Again, no, no, no..."
"You're all wrong. It's near 500!" Jacques said on his turn to answer.
"That's in Farenheit. I need Celsius. Jacob?"
"260 under."
"So close, yet so far. Laurie?"
"240 below."
"Nope. Sandra, your turn?"
"270 below."
"Keep trying. Julie?"
"Wait, if I don't get it right, everyone will have taken a turn?"
"Which would mean Felicity gets the point, " Danielle answered. "Your answer, Julie?"
"275?"
"That's it! You got it!"
"Complete guess work!"

Cedric picked up a question for Frank.

"How long does it take for the sunlight to reach the Earth?"
"About 8 minutes?"
"Yes. Score one for Frank."
"It's about time... and my question to Danielle will end round two: in what country is El Dorado said to exist?"
"Mexico?"
"Not the answer. Rita?"
"In the U.S."
"No, of course not... Jacques?"
"Peru?"
"Closer but no."
"Is it Chile?" Jacob answered in turn.
"Not Chile. Laurie, your try?"
"Columbia."
"That's right. Point to Laurie."

Frank tabulated the scores: Felicity was leading with 4; Laurie and Julie tied at 3; everyone else was at 2 or 1. Julie laughed out loud, rubbing her hands together.

"We're gonna get to see some skin!"
Old 01-26-2011, 09:45 PM   #40
interesting
getDare Succubus

FYI: this is another example of randomization in storytelling. I roll the questions randomly with a trivia page, and then I determine randomly if the characters gets the question right or not. The scores are therefore random, and they impact the game without me having to assign points specifically. Plus, it's educational

I like this kind of tool when writing this type of fiction. It allows me to relinquish a portion of the control of my story to outside forces.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

Old 01-28-2011, 08:08 PM   #41
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One unbelievable party - part 12

After two rounds of play in Danielle's trivia game, all players had gathered from 1 to 4 points. From the looks on several faces, they were eager to trade them in for pieces of clothing. The questions were now worth two points each, making the game that much more stimulating as well.

"Before we go ahead, you need to decide if you want to get a question or want to spend your points, " Danielle commented. "Also, everyone should take their shoes off. I have a feeling we're gonna start seeing some undressing, so here's a quick rule. Socks are one item. Jewelry does not count. We're talking pants, skirt, tops, bras - well, for Sandra anyway - and underwear. If you don't want to undress, no one will force you, though."
"I think we're all ready to play, " Rita replied.
"Good, because the first decision is yours."

Rita opted for a question, so Danielle picked one up from the pile.

"Of what kind of chemical is rayon considered to be?"
"Ouch!... uh... Acid?"
"No. Jacques?"
"It is cellulose, I think."
"Right answer. Score for Jacques."

Jacques also went for a question, asked by Rita.

"All right, smarty pants. In what decade was 7-Up introduced?"
"The 1950's."
"Nope."

Jacob also tried his luck, but it was Laurie who got the right answer with 1929.

"The Great Depression..."

Jacques offered another question to Jacob upon request.

"What kind of animals are frogs?"
"Amphibians."
"Right on, Jacob."

Laurie decided she wanted to spend her points. Her total was 5. She looked to Cedric, 3 places removed so the decision would leave her with 2 points left.

"Cedric, if you'll do the honors."

Cedric pulled his shirt over his head. He was a bit more bulky, not extremely fit, but his pectoral muscles stood out very much. Laurie thanked him for the sight.

Sandra took a question, having only one point in the bank.

"Algeria is an old colony of what country?" Laurie asked.
"Is it France?"
"Yes it is."

Julie was eager to see some female skin, so she took her three points and looked to each side of her. She designated Laurie, who kicked off her socks, much to Julie's chagrin.

Felicity also decided to spend some points. She looked at Frank and called him to remove an item; he complied by emulating Laurie and removing his socks.

Cedric took another question from Felicity.

"The Galapagos Islands belong to which country?"
"Chile?"
"Wrong. Frank?"
"Peru?"
"Wrong again. Dan?"
"Columbia?"
"Wrong again again. Rita?"

Neither Rita nor Jacques could provide an answer, so it got to Jacob, who finally figured out through elimination that it was Ecuador.

Frank also opted for a question due to his low score.

"What martial arts name means 'The Gentle Way'?"
"Judo?"
"Correct answer."

It came back to Danielle, who reminded everyone that each question was now worth three points.

"What was the second Japanese city to be bombed by the Americans in World War II?"
"Nagasaki."
"Three points. Way to go, Danielle."

Rita also went for a question again.

"In what city can you find the Golden Gate bridge?"
"Los Angeles?"
"That's wrong!"

Rita realized her mistake, but Jacques got the point with San Francisco. Jacques took advantage of his turn to spend some points - he told Danielle to drop a piece of clothing, so off went her socks.

"I hope we won't get chilly, " Sandra commented.
"I turned the heat up earlier. It is winter, and we are expecting to get naked..."

Jacob also wanted to see some skin; he also designated Danielle.

"You're ganging up on me!" Danielle joked.

As she did, she got up, undid her pants and gently slid them off, revealing a pair of sexy black undies which matched the bra she had removed in the afternoon. Everyone stared at her gorgeous legs as she sat back down.

Laurie chose a question again.

"In what country was Copernicus born?"

Laurie, Sandra and Julie tried their luck, but it was Felicity who got the right answer with Poland. Sandra also opted for a question.

"What was Abraham Lincoln's sport?"

Again, the answer came, after a few mistakes, from Cedric. It was wrestling. Julie could only go for a question with her score.

"Who invented the mechanical calculator?"

Again, Cedric won that one after two misses, with Pascal.

It was Felicity`s turn, and she decided to spend her points. She turned to Sandra, who simply kicked off her socks as well. However, as Cedric`s turn came up, he also told Sandra to lose an item; she decided to pull off her shirt, revealing a very low-cut bra, which emphasized her cleavage. She got a nod of approval from the group.

Frank followed suit in undressing, but he called out to Rita, who did not hesitate one moment: she pulled off her top, revealing her massive breasts and her round belly once more, to everyone`s delight. Her nipples were hard, pointing forward. Her chest was massive due to her pregnancy. It was hard for everyone not to stare, but of course Rita adored the attention.

"If you`re nice, I'll show it all."
"You know, Jacob said, I had never thought about it, but a pregnant woman is probably the most beautiful creature on the planet."

While everyone did not agree, it was clear that Rita`s exposed upper half was having an effect on everyone. Danielle made an effort to bring the attention back to the game.

"Each question is worth four points now!"

She decided to spend some of her points, to keep the mood going.

"Jacob, lose something."

Socks went away and joined the other socks in the pile of clothing that was starting to form in the middle of the room. Rita asked for a question.

"Which roman emperor appointed his horse as a senator?"

Both Rita and Jacques guessed wrong, so it was Jacob who seized the four points with Caligula.

Jacques followed by spending some points in undressing Laurie further; with no socks and no bra (but her top still intact), she went with her pants. She slid them down elegantly, revealing very cute panties with a flower motif which made everyone smile.

Jacob, with all his points, saw his opportunity to strip someone far from him. He chose Felicity. To everyone`s surprise, she got up and, instead of going for her socks, removed her skirt, exposing her lower body to everyone. As she had told earlier, she was not wearing any underwear. She was obviously clean shaven. She sat back down without much spectacle.

The sight of Felicity`s pussy had sent a wave of horniness across the room; Julie, who was sitting right beside Felicity, franctically stared then looked away. It made Felicity giggle.

Laurie brought back some serious to the group by requesting a question.

"What is the capital of Afghanistan?"
"Kabul?"

It was the right answer. The turn moved to Sandra, who told Jacob to lose something. Jacob got up and pulled down his pants. Even with black boxers, it was hard for him to hide his reaction to the unfolding game. It brought smiles to many faces.

Julie again had to select a question.

"Which sailor discovered the route to India around Africa?"
"Vasco de Gama."
"Yes."
"Finally! Points!"

As Julie waved her arms in celebration, Felicity`s turn came up. She signaled Frank to strip, so he pulled off his shirt, much to every girl`s delight (except maybe for Julie who was still paying attention to Felicity`s pussy). Cedric called out to Rita, so Rita this time kicked off her socks with the pile of clothing accumulating in the middle of the room. As she did, her heavy breasts bounced up and down. The turn ended on Frank`s question.

"The moon Ganymedes belongs to which planet?"
"Jupiter?"
"Correct answer, for four points."
"Five points each for the next turn!" Danielle added as a comment, before asking for a question.
"What is the most populated city in Brazil?" Frank threw at her.

Danielle missed, so Rita picked up the win with Sao Paulo; she had seen the answer in a documentary on television. With her new points, Rita decided to strip Laurie. Wearing only her t-shirt and underwear, Laurie hesitated, but she decided to pull down her underwear, to reveal only a very light patch of dark hair. She was mindful not to expose herself too much. Jacques smiled.

"Let`s get someone naked. Laurie, all off!"

It took a few moments for Laurie to oblige, but she simply pulled her t-shirt above her head. A round of applause greeted her firm breasts as they made their introduction to everyone. Laurie was blushing and it was impossible to hide under the circumstances. Jacob kissed her on the shoulder, congratulating her for her courage.

"Let's give her points for her courage."
"You`re right, " Danielle said. "Frank, five points for our courageous Laurie, our first naked victim!"

Frank wrote it down, then the game moved on to Jacob, who asked Sandra to remove something as well. Sandra decided to back Laurie up and also exposed her breasts, a bit larger than Laurie's, to the group. The applause was not as loud, but it was there. Laurie`s turn came up, and she stared at Jacques.

"Start undressing, big boy."

Jacques` top was off in a flash. He was in much better shape than the other two exposed boys. It was clear in Laurie`s eyes that she was going to target Jacques from now until the end of the game, and she still had enough points to do it, thanks to Danielle's gift. Sandra, on the other hand, had no choice but to pick a question.

"What island did Colombus discover in 1492?"
"Hispaniola."

Sandra`s answer impressed everyone and earned her five points. Julie looked at Felicity for a moment, then at Laurie. She finally decided on Rita. It cost all her points, but got Rita to get up and remove her skirt, exposing a very flimsy red thong which left little to the imagination.

Felicity went for a question as well.

"In what century was the telescope invented?"
"The 17th," she called out the right answer.

Cedric got his own question after that.

"What is the coldest planet in the solar system?"
"That`s a trick question, " he answered, "because Pluto is not a planet anymore, I'm guessing."
"That`s what`s on the card, so you got it right."

It came back to Frank. He looked at the naked Laurie, then at Jacques, and told him to lose an item. Jacques simply smiled and simply took off his pants without ceremony. He was wearing tight-fitting sports underwear, and it was easy to tell the game was turning him on.

"Score for each question is still five points, " Danielle said. "And I still need a question."
"Who is famous for the theory of evolution?"
"Has to be Darwin."

Rita looked at Jacob, so the boy removed his shirt, exposing a well-developed physique which left no one indifferent. Jacques took a question.

"What is the name of Pluto`s moon?"
"Charon."

Jacob also asked for a question.

"Which team won the Stanley cup the most times?"
"Montreal, baby. My Habs!"

It came back to Laurie; Jacques simply pulled his socks off without her having to say or do anything. Sandra turned to Cedric, who removed his socks. Julie chose a question to get some points back.

"What does a barometer measure?"
"Atmospheric pressure, what else."

Felicity looked around and spotted Frank; he removed his pants, revealing grey boxers of no special design. Cedric looked at Julie, who happily complied with his request by removing her socks. Frank looked at Rita.

"Let`s see you naked."

It was all Rita was waiting for. She gently rose, pulling her thong down to her knees, facing away from them, moving her ass about, until she finally took everything off. She gave everyone a good view of her shaven pussy and smiled as she sat back down.

"Feels good to be naked!"

Everyone laughed. Danielle turned to Cedric, asking him to remove something. He gave a sly look to everyone, rose to his feet and turned his back to them. He undid his pants, and started sliding them down. That's when everyone noticed he was not wearing underwear either, just like his girlfriend. His buttocks came into view and drew a few sounds from the ladies. He removed his pants completely, tossed them in with the other clothes, then turned around. All eyes went to his crotch. He was almost fully erect, and he was impressive by anyone's standards in the room.

"Oooh... Felicity, you're very lucky!" Rita commented.

Cedric sat back down. Danielle spoke up.

"First dick, so three points for him."

Everyone applauded the idea. Rita was so into it that she sacrificed her points towards Jacob`s undressing.

"More dick!"

Jacob got up and happily complied, taking off his black boxers, revealing an equally hard member. Laurie shivered as she spoke.

"It's all mine... but maybe I'll let you all share..."
"It's not yours yet, baby. You have to earn it."

Jacob's playful tone reminded Laurie of their first times together. She realized then that she was happy with him, and wanted him to be happy with her. It was a fresh start for them. She smiled as she stared at his face, then allowed her gaze to go down.

Jacques called out to Sandra; she kicked off her pants, revealing a nice and sexy black boy short, blushing gently along the way. Jacob also turned to a girl to get her to undress, and everyone froze as he pointed to her.

"Felicity, it`s time. I want to see those breats."

It was time for the revelation. She turned to Cedric, who gave her the go-ahead. Felicity pulled her top off halfway, letting the suspense build, and then she pulled it off to reveal two perfectly round breasts, covered in ink and what looked to be scarring. She also had nipple piercings, very small studs. Everyone was shocked. As everyone stared, they noticed the motifs mounted as a tattoo across her chest. They were random symbols, not representing anything concrete. It took a moment for everyone to ease their mind into the sight. It was both beautiful and a bit scary.

"Where... did you get that?" Jacob asked.
"Long story... let`s just say the tattoos are there to cover most of the scarring."
"It's a bad story, right?"
"Yes, unfortunately. I don't have the money for plastic surgery."
"And the tatoos?"
"That's another long story. I may tell you about it later."
"Okay..."

Rita inquired about something as well.

"Did the piercings hurt?"
"A bit. But I don`t mind."

The game moved on to Laurie, although the distraction remained for a few moments more. She pointed to Jacques' last piece of clothing, so Jacques got to his knees and pulled down his underwear, revealing a state simlar to that of his two friends. It was Sandra`s turn, but everyone within scoring distance was already naked. It was decided she could now target the person right beside her, so she looked at her friend Julie.

"Hope you enjoy this one..."

Julie pulled down her pants; she still wore a lacy light blue panty, almost see-through, and matching socks. Julie returned the favor to Sandra, who now had to strip completely naked. The panties joined the rest of the clothing in the middle of the room. Felicity targeted Frank, the only boy not fully exposed. Frank got up; his previous excitation, which had lulled slightly, came back to attention as he got naked as well. He felt intense stares directly at him as he bent back to sit.

Only Julie and Danielle were still wearing any clothing. It was Cedric`s turn. He targeted Julie; she happily complied by taking off her underwear, revealing that she was also clean shaven, and keeping her socks for last. Frank followed, but he did not have enough points to target Julie; he turned to Danielle, at his side.

"Guess Julie wins again," Danielle said, taking off her panties to be naked like everyone else.

Julie jumped up to her feet and started dancing her victory away, much to everyone's delight. She moved her hips left and right, then stopped in mid-motion to stare at Danielle.

"I won, so I win."
"Well, duh!"
"Excellent. Can I claim my prize?"
"You can."
"Great... I want... one of you girls... to go with me in the bedroom... alone... and eat me out!"

Shivers ran across the assembled players. Rita spoke up first.

"Which one of us?"
"Anyone will do. Let`s pick at random."

The idea of a random designation excited everyone, but Jacob seemed unhappy.

"Can't we watch?"
"Haven't you seen enough?" Julie retorted.
"Look, when you got your victory earlier, you went to the bedroom with the girls. Now you go there again... we didn't come here just to wait on you. When are we gonna get to at least see some action?"
"When you win a game, maybe?"

Frank intervened.

"People, please. Julie won fair and square, and she can claim whatever she wants as a prize. That's the rule."

Jacob eased himself down. He apologized for his outburst, but no one held it against him. It was time to designate the lucky girl who would follow Julie into the bedroom. A random draw was set-up and Julie picked the winning name, which turned out to be Felicity. Excited, she turned to Cedric to get his approval. He nodded, but bent over and whispered something in her ear. She agreed to whatever he said.

"All right, Felicity, come on and claim your prize!"

Julie grabbed her hand and the two left towards Danielle's room, under the watchful gaze of their friends. As soon as they disappeared, Rita popped up.

"All right, time to make a phone call."
"A phone call?" Jacques inquired.
"It's a secret... you'll enjoy, you'll see. Dan, I can borrow your phone?"
"Sure. It should be on the kitchen counter."

Rita went into the other room, then into the bathroom so no one would hear her conversation. Jacob sighed.

"What I wouldn`t give to be a fly on the wall in that bedroom..."
"Tell me about it, " Jacques agreed.

Laurie smiled at their comment.

"Well, I imagine they must be doing something like this."

She leaned to her left and kissed Sandra's lips. Sandra was surprised but allowed the kiss to go on. The guys stared in amazement at the sight. Sandra finally managed to return the kiss with passion, cupping Laurie's breasts in her hands. Laurie pulled back.

"Wo! Tiger! Slow down..."
"Sorry."

Sandra was blushing profusely. She gave a quick look at Frank, who was the only one in the room fully aware of her crush on Laurie.

Rita came back into the room, noticing the tension and looking puzzled. She sat back down next to Jacques.

"This is so awesome. All eight of us naked, in the same room... an equal number of boys and girls right now... this could turn into a very nice... thing."
"Don't get ahead of yourself, love. We still have a few games to go, right Frank?"
"We do, and next game is on Jacob."
"Boys, you're gonna like it. But we'd better wait for the girls to come back from doing their thing in the bedroom."

He sighed. It was a unique experience for everyone. Sitting around naked, chatting away the minutes, very much aware of the fact that beyond the bedroom door, a sexual encounter was unfolding between Felicity and Julie. Eyes often turned to the pile of clothing in the middle of the room, evidence of their most recent game.

A knock on the door took everyone out of their reverie. Rita got up.

"That's for me.... That was fast."

Only Dan seemed to understand what was going on. She slowly got up to follow Rita, who simply unlocked the door and opened it without bothering to look into the spyhole. As the door opened and she exposed herself to whomever was behind it, her face changed. Dan reached her at that point, only to see, on the other side of the door, the figures of her former boyfriend, Stan, and his new girlfriend, Lucy.

This was clearly not the individual Rita was expecting.
Old 02-03-2011, 08:57 PM   #42
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One unbelievable party - part 13

"Dan... what the hell is going on here?"

The question, at this point, seemed pertinent. After all, it was not every day you paid a visit to your ex-girlfriend to retrieve some of the stuff you had left in storage - and possibly to wish her a belated Christmas wish - only to find her prancing around naked the apartment with a bunch of complete strangers, equally naked. Not to mention being greeted at the door by a very beautiful but also very pregnant naked young woman.

Lucy, who was accompanying her new boyfriend Stan for moral support could not help but hold back her laughter at the sight. This was completely unbelievable. She had hoped to meet this woman which Stan had left for her, if only to apologize in part for the situation, but not under this circumstance. She was certainly not expecting that the first time they would actually get to meet and talk properly (they had crossed each other in the hallway a few times), this ex-girlfriend would be naked.

Danielle stared at her ex, and for a moment she froze; she then rushed out of the room and into the kitchen. Before anyone else could react, Jacques was up, standing beside Rita, staring Stan down in a most intimidating fashion. Frank hurried into the kitchen to check on Danielle.

Stan could simply not move. The sight of a naked and well built man blocking his path was unsettling at best.

"Stan, I presume?"

Jacques had heard of him through Rita several times, and he figured he would be the only one able to generate such a reaction upon Danielle. His protective instincts had kicked in, also because Rita was standing near the door. He was not threatening in any way, but his mere presence and stance was enough to make sure Stan remained civil. He did not know, after all, what was going on.

"I'm guessing this is a bad time..."
"You think?"
"Perhaps we should leave."

It was Rita who finally spoke again.

"No. No, I think you should stay."

Jacques turned to her and displayed his surprise.

"That is, of course, if everyone else does not mind."

Most of the others who were here did not know the full extent of the story, or even the smaller details for that fact. Neither Stan nor Lucy had stepped into the room yet, remaining in the hall, so most of the others did not even know what was going on.

"Lucy?" Stan turned to his girlfriend. "What should we do?"
"Well, we drove all the way out here, I see no reason to turn around just because there's a bunch of nudists in the apartment. What do you think?"
"I guess you're right... may I ask what's going on?"
"You may ask."

Jacques' response implied that no more answer would be given to the query - at least, at this time.

In the kitchen, Danielle was venting. Frank was staring at her from a distance, wary not to get too close. Danielle was mumbling something to herself. She lifted her head, saw Frank in the corner of the room, and went to give him a hug. He held on to her tight.

"Is that Stan?" Frank finally managed to ask.
"Yes."
"What's he doing here?"
"I don't know. I don't care."
"Do you want him gone?"
"Maybe... just hold me for now, okay?"
"Okay."

Jacob moved towards the door and saw another man.

"And who might this be?"
"This is Stan. Danielle's former boyfriend. Why are you here anyway?"
"Dan had some of my stuff in storage... I wanted to drop by and get it."
"Ever heard of a phone?"
"I sent her an e-mail a few days ago."

Rita chided him.

"Well, perhaps she blocked your e-mails when you dumped her."

Lucy actually had to restrain her laughter. Although she did love Stan, she very clearly understood Danielle's frustration, and how it might rub off on her friends. Lucy was thoroughly intrigued by the events unfolding inside the apartment, but of course she allowed Stan to take the lead - at least for the moment. Right now, she was content to stare at the naked bodies. The two boys were actually pretty good looking, and the pregnant girl was definitely hot in her own right.

Stan, on his end, was trying to keep his cool. The two males standing naked before him not only intimidated him, but they also made him uneasy. He was wishing for them to cover up, but of course he was too caught up in the moment to say something, and they did not seem to mind their own nudity. If someone else decided to walk the corridor at that moment, they would have been treated to a very strange sight indeed.

Danielle and Frank eventually came back from the kitchen, still naked. At this point, there was no point in covering up.

"Hi Stan. What do you want?"

Her tone was detached, emotionless. She wanted to get everything over with as soon as possible.

"Did you get my e-mail?"
"Nope. Probably went into my spam folder. Or trash."
"Okay... well, I told you I'd be up today, after supper."
"You didn't bother calling before coming? I might have been elsewhere."

It was Lucy who intervened.

"It's really my fault. I insisted we should just come over. I had no idea you were doing a party of some kind..."

Her tone was inquisitive. She clearly wanted more information on what was happening. Danielle, however, did not notice anything. She wanted to be mad at Lucy, but in truth, she barely knew her. Lucy was probably a wonderful girl. Her rage was mostly targeted at Stan. Danielle ignored Lucy altogether and stared at Dan.

"You came for your stuff."
"And to chat, but you're obviously busy."
"Did you come here to apologize?"

Stan said nothing. Lucy provided the answer.

"I don't know about him, but I did want to apologize."

There was a very tense moment in the room, as all eyes turned to Stan.

"Maybe," was the only answer he could muster.
"I see."

Again, the silence crept in. Laurie, who had so far kept out of the entire incident, moved towards Jacob.

"Why don't they come in?"

Her suggestion surprised everyone, but Jacob backed her up.

"I think that's a good idea. I think you two should come in. No point standing in the hall... if that's okay with you, Dan? This is your home, after all."

Danielle stared at both Jacob and Laurie. They were clearly passing subtle hints onto her, but she could not decrypt their meaning. For a moment, she hesitated. She looked around the room, saw her friends, all there for her, those she knew better, those she had just met. She felt empowered by their presence but also by their common nudity. She looked around the room for consent, and to her surprise, she obtained it from everyone, although a few (like Sandra) were slow in acknowledging her request.

"Well, fine. You can come in. If you can stand the heat."

Lucy grabbed Stan by her arm and walked into the room, opening her winter coat as she did. Jacques closed the door behind them. In his mind, Stan heard the lock on the door - it resembled a prison lock.

He was definitely trapped in the apartment of his former girlfriend with his new girlfriend, surrounded by a bunch of naked people. This ranked very high on the weirdness scale, and he had a feeling it was only going to get weider from there.
Old 02-04-2011, 05:53 AM   #43
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One unbelievable party - part 14

Felicity walked into the bedroom slowly. Her mind was elsewhere. Julie followed, closing the door gently behind them. Felicity sat on the edge of the bed, while Julie remained standing near the door. Both girls stared at each other's naked bodies. Felicity had a reflex to cover her scarred and tattooed breasts. Julie noticed the reaction, saying nothing at first. She looked into Felicity's eyes.

"Your eyes are sparkling..."
"Thanks. You're very pretty."
"Thank you Felicity. It means a lot."

Felicity was nervous, and Julie could tell.

"Well..."
"How do we start?" Felicity asked.
"Let's just talk a bit for now, honey."
"Talk? I thought you said you want me to... eat you?"
"I do. Yes. But it doesn't matter. It can wait."
"Okay?"
"I'm not just going to have sex with just anyone... anymore."

Julie laughed, which made Felicity laugh in kind.

"You're a bit stressed, aren't you?"
"A little, maybe."
"You've done it with a girl before?"
"I have."
"It's Cedric, right?"

Felicity looked straight into Julie's eyes.

"How can you tell?"
"Honey, you love that boy so much, you'd do anything for him. And I think, in this case, I literally mean anything."
"He's always there..."
"Come again?"
"Whenever I do something crazy... he's always watching. God! It turns me on so much!"
"You've never had sex with others without him watching?"
"Never."

Julie was actually a bit shocked by the revelation, but she went with it.

"Well, this would be your opportunity to try."
"I don't know. I guess."
"What scares you, really?"
"That... I may like it if he's not around. I mean, part of our arrangement, if I can say it like that, is that we do everything together. He's my compass, I guess."
"He points you in the right direction, I get it."

Julie walked closer to Felicity, whose breathing increased.

"You are turned on."
"I love these games."
"Kiss my breasts."

Felicity complied without any hesitation, allowing her lips to connect with Julie's soft skin. She cupped the edge of her chest with her hands, and allowed her tongue to lick Julie's nipples. Felicity closed her eyes and allowed the sensation to stimulate her. When Julie pulled back, after about one minute, Julie shivered back from the feeling into a more aware state.

"Your lips are divine, Felicity."
"Thanks."
"I bet you like giving head."
"Not so much, actually."
"Really?"
"I like being the one taken care of. Usually, when I'm with other people, they're the ones taking care of me..."
"I see. Lie on your back."

Felicity complied, giving Julie access to her entire body. Julie sat on the edge of the bed and started massaging Felicity's feet.

"Ooh.. don't stop..."
"Feet. Gotta love 'em."

Julie giggled playfully as she massaged quite masterfully the soles, toes and upper portion of Felicity's feet, up to her ankles.

"Oh! I love it..."
"Doesn't Cedric give you foot massages?"
"Maybe once or twice since we've been together."
"Honey, get him to do it at least once a week. When I was with my previous partner, we did that all the time. It was foreplay, really."
"You're single again?"
"Yep. Wasn't meant to be."
"I'm sorry to hear that."
"Oh! Don't be. I loved her but I'm to blame, really. I had an affair."
"With another girl?"
"Yeah. I'm passionate. I have a hard time handling only one partner. And she was dead serious about being exclusive so it was bound not to work."
"Still, I'm sorry about it."
"Thanks, love."

Julie moved her hands to Felicity's legs, massaging all the surface she had access to.

"I love your skin. It's so fresh and sensitive."
"I love yours too."
"I do take care of it."

The massage continued with Felicity's thigh. Julie was mindful not to let her hands wander near Felicity's sex. She had other things on her mind now, and although she would have enjoyed the experience of providing Felicity with sexual pleasure, her goals at the moment were somewhat loftier. The hands reached Felicity's sides and midriff. Julie gently caressed the area, staring up at Felicity with an honest smile that made her blush.

"You're relaxed?"
"Oh! So much. You have wonderful hands. Makes me wonder what else you can do with them."
"Patience is a virtue, love."

Julie massaged up to under Felicity's breasts, but then she stopped and stared. Felicity realized what was happening and tried to move her hands to cover her chest. Julie intercepted her hands to prevent her from doing so.

"Don't do it. They're gorgeous."
"They're all..."
"Scarred? Yes. But gorgeous. The art? It's to cover the scars?"
"Yes..."

Julie looked straight into Felicity's eyes as she held her hands.

"You're dying to tell your story. I'm listening."
"Well..."
"Honey, it's okay. I won't judge."

Felicity shot a gaze at the door, wondering if she should escape. But the pain of the memory was riding back up to the surface. Her gaze went back to Julie, and she started spilling the details of the story. Julie listened with empathy, smiling when appropriate, showing a serious face whenever she felt Felicity needed a strong presence. When the tale was over, Julie lay down besides Felicity, kissing her gently on the forehead, then on the mouth. She placed Felicity's head against her shoulder.

"Just rest now... did that help?"
"Yes. Thank you."

Felicity's light tears rolled gently across her cheeks, onto Julie's shoulder. The noise of a commotion from the other rooms drew their attention for a moment, but for now, they were safe in each other's arms. Who really cared about having sex, when there were more important things to take care of, Julie wondered to herself. She was still turned on, of course, but she now knew that if Felicity and her actually ended up having sex, it would mean something more than just a roll in the hay. And this made Julie happy. She also hoped it would help Felicity deal with her issues in her own way.
Old 02-06-2011, 02:52 PM   #44
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One unbelievable party - part 15

It was no so much that Stan minded being back in his old apartment, among his ex-girlfriend's new friends. It was more the fact that everyone was naked, including all the girls. He also resented the fact that his new girlfriend, Lucy, had taken them up on their offer to come in without first consulting with him. But she was very brash. It was that trait of character, after all, which had led him to cheat on Danielle and eventually leave her. At the moment, as he moved about the room, careful not to touch anyone's naked skin, Stan kept his thoughts as clean as he could, but there were many dirty thoughts rummaging across the back of his head, racing to come to the forefront and blurt out of his mouth. Better to stay quiet until the issue was resolved.

Stan and Lucy moved to the main couch. Jacques and Rita went to one side, while Jacob and Laurie went to the other. Sandra had crossed her hands over her chest to cover herself up as best as she could; she moved behind the loveseat to make herself as invisible as possible. Cedric walked behind the main couch. Danielle sat in the loveseat, with Frank beside her.

"So... can I get my stuff?" Stan inquired.
"No. Not yet. Not today. You didn't come at a very good time, Stan. I was having a great time until you came along."
"I can imagine..."
"No you can't."

Danielle stared at Lucy.

"I'm sorry to drag you into this."
"Don't be. I dragged myself into this a few months ago. I can take the heat."
"Fine."
"Look, Dan, what do you want?"
"The truth. I know, let's play truth or dare..."
"What?"
"I said..."
"I know what you said. Is that what you were doing?"

Danielle stared Stan down. With Frank by her side, she felt empowered. This was her home. She was in full control.

"No, and don't interrupt me."
"Sorry."

Stan was afraid something bad was going to happen to him. Who knew what Dan's friends could do to him? While he did not want to show weakness, he decided that the better part of valor was cooperation at this point."

"Just... tell me exactly what you have in mind, please?"
"Of course."

Danielle looked towards Jacob and Laurie. They had been the ones to launch the invitation, so she figured they must have had some idea of what they wanted to do once Stan and Lucy were inside the home. It was Laurie who spoke first.

"Here's the thing, Stan... we don't know you and theoretically have nothing against you. But Dan's a good person, and we heard you cheated on her... with this charming young lady here. Is that true?"
"It is. Yes."
"And how long did you keep it a secret from her?"
"Three months..."
"And how long had you been dating?"
"Two months."
"So... two months into your relationship, you find another girl... and bang!"

Danielle intervened.

"This, after we hooked up in this apartment, and having me sign the lease."
"My name's on there too!"
"Well, not anymore, we took care of that, remember?"

Jacob stepped in between the two.

"All right, enough. Stan, Danielle is angry at you. I hope you can understand that?"
"If I may...?" Lucy raised her hand as she spoke.
"Go ahead, Lucy, is it?"
"Yes. Hi everyone. Number of things. One, general thing. Sorry to drop in, unannounced like that. Can be a buzzkill, I get it. Two, in all fairness to Stan, I was the one who seduced him."
"He could have said no," Dan chipped in.
"Maybe. But he didn't. Three: I was not sure I wanted to be with him up until about a week before you found out. It was no accident you saw us kissing."
"You planned it?"
"No. We stopped hiding. I told him to tell you, but he didn't want to break your heart... even though he did."

Lucy stood up, her arms raised to her sides.

"I am officially apologizing for all the harm I have done to you, Danielle."
"That's good... but not good enough."

Danielle's reply came as a shock to most people, but not to Lucy.

"I understand. What else do I have to do?"

An evil stare entered Danielle's eyes, as she stood up.

"Get on your knees and ask for forgiveness."

Lucy answered with a similar wicked smile. Stan was surprised to see his girlfriend comply, getting down to her knees, her head bowed in shame.

"Danielle, I ask for your forgiveness."
"Better, but not quite it yet."
"I know."

Lucy got back to her feet, and she removed her coat, setting it on the edge of the couch. She looked to Stan, who was still wondering what his girlfriend was doing. Lucy undid the button of her pants, then unzipped. She started pulling her pants down. Stan practically jumped to his feet, but Jacob's hand came to rest on his shoulder.

"Don't get involved."

Lucy pulled her pants clean off, along with her socks. She started undoing the buttons of her blouse, one at time, methodically undressing in silence. She dropped the blouse to the floor. Everyone stared in amazement both at her guts and her body as well. She undid the clasp of her bra and took it off without ceremony. Her breasts were gorgeous by anyone's standards. She pulled her panties off, a white cotton with a floral motif, getting completely undressed in front of Danielle and everyone. Once she was fully naked, she got back down to one knee, then raised her head at Danielle, who had not once flinched while starting at her rival undressing.

"Danielle, do you forgive me?"
"I do."

Danielle helped Lucy get back to her feet and hugged her. Stan was in shock, both at his girlfriend's behaviour and at the sight of his two lovers hugging naked. He was excited in a way he had never predicted. But when both Danielle and Lucy stared at him, his excitement turned into fear.

"Your turn," they said in unison.
Old 02-07-2011, 06:59 AM   #45
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One unbelievable party - part 16

"What? No!"

This entire night was going way too much off the deep end for Stan. He had never, in his wildest or more bizarre dreams, pictured something like this, yet there it was, unfolding in front of his very eyes. Lucy was the first to insist.

"Stan, this is important. Get undressed."
"What's gotten into you?"
"I'm making amends, and you should too."
"But... why? Why get naked?"
"When in Rome..."

Stan looked about the room. No one made a move or said a word in his favour. He was alone in his resistance.

"You guys are all insane, you know that."
"What are you afraid of?" Jacob asked.
"Oh! I don't know..."

His tone was sarcastic.

"...maybe that you'll do something nasty to me..."
"Like what?"

Stan looked Jacob into his eyes but could not sustain his gaze.

"Hide my clothes or destroy them, or something..."

Rita chipped in.

"Tell you what, Stan, we'll give you a guarantee that no harm will come to you or your clothes... if you cooperate."

Jacques backed his girlfriend's words with his posture.

"So... so I have to get naked."
"And apologize to Dan."
"And after that? Can... can we leave?"
"Maybe."

Lucy stepped away from Danielle and towards him.

"Stan, trust me on this. Just go along with it."
"Are you certain?"
"They won't hurt us. Much."
"Much?"

Lucy looked back towards Danielle.

"She is angry, yes, and she has a right to be, but she doesn't wish either of us harm. Just apologize, please."
"And make it sincere," added Danielle.

Stan finally gave up.

"I can't believe I'm doing this..."

Slowly, patiently, he started getting undressed. He had no problems with it until he got down to his underwear. All this nudity had aroused him greatly; he saw all eyes on his crotch; even most of the guys stared at it. He closed his eyes as he got completely naked, his breathing fast, his nerves all tense.

"There, I'm naked."
"Now on your knees."

Danielle's order did not have the same angry tone as it previously had. Watching Stan undress in front of her, but mostly in front of everyone else, watching him humiliate himself in such a fashion felt like just punishment for the humiliation he had inflicted upon her. Danielle cast a glance at Lucy, and she was forced to admit that she was indeed competition to be reckoned with. Perfect breasts, hips and butt, blonde hair, an amazing figure in general, and very little intimidated by the ongoing scene.

Stan got down on his two knees.

"Danielle, I... I am... uh..."

Stan sighed. He felt completely ridiculed, but he knew that he had to follow along if he was to ever get out of this predicament. He thought back to the feelings he previously had for Danielle, so many months ago, before crossing paths with Lucy. He had indeed liked Danielle a lot, but it was never meant to be. He had indeed taken advantage of her, he supposed. He used that feeling to move forward.

"I am sorry I used you."

His tone was sincere.

"Say you apologize, " Danielle insisted.
"All right. I apologize for using you, Dan."
"What else do you apologize for?"
"I apologize for... sleeping around your back. For cheating on you."

Lucy stepped beside Danielle and asked her to move aside. This intrigued Stan as he looked up at his new girlfriend, in front of whom he was now kneeling.

"I have a question for you, Stan."
"Okay?"
"When we started having sex, were you still having sex with Dan?"
"Uh... well, yes..."
"So you cheated on me too."

Lucy's statement took the room by surprise, but in fact, it did make sense. It took Stan a moment to figure it out, but he realized what she was saying.

"Oh... yeah... I did."
"Apologize."
"Lucy, I apologize for cheating on you with Dan..."

Lucy smiled and looked at Danielle.

"Anything else you want him to apologize for?"
"No. I'm good. You?"
"Me too. As far as apologies go."
"Lucy, I'm sorry for being angry at you..."
"Honey, you had every right to be. I was jealous of you too..."

They hugged. The tension in the room was defused. Stan looked up at the two girls hugging, and his arousal immediately returned. How could he not be turned on at a sight such as this. After they released their hug, Lucy went straight to her question.

"Now, what exactly is going on here?"

The crowd laughed, and Danielle took it upon herself to provide a semblance of explanation. Lucy listened attentively. Midway through Danielle's explanation, Stan was allowed to get back up. He sat back down on the couch and listened with some amazement.

"So you actually planned to all get naked?" Lucy sounded pleased.
"Nothing is planned, per se. We just go with the flow."
"That's so intense... how come we neved did anything like that?" Stan asked Danielle.
""You were too busy being somewhere else."
"Oh! Right..."

Dan realized the anger she had felt was disappearing and she was glad. She turned to Frank and hugged him.

"Besides, I have someone new, now."
"Congratulations!" Lucy said, obviously very happy for her.

A door in the open room was heard opening, and everyone saw Felicity and Julie heading back into the room. Both had content smiles on their face, making everyone wonder, up to a point, what had just transpired in the living room. The sight of two additional naked individuals in the room made Felicity step back. Cedric hurriedly walked over to her.

"Don't worry, love."

Julie stepped forward and went to greet Lucy.

"Hello... My name's Julie. I'm a lesbian..."

Her tone, completely done on the side of humour, made almost everyone burst out laughing.

"I'm Lucy. Bi."
"Ooh... I think we'll get along fine."

It took a moment for Stan to realize what his girlfriend had just said.

"Wait. What?"

Lucy smiled at her boyfriend. She turned to Danielle.

"Listen, I don't want to intrude, but I think the worst is done now, right?"
"Yeah. I'm okay."
"So am I. Anyway... I was wondering... if Stan and me... could stay for a while? You know. Play along?"

The playfulness in Lucy's voice was just too much for everyone. There was no doubt in anyone's mind, not even Stan's, that Lucy was willing to go all in. Danielle's smile turned into a smirk.

"Okay. Sure... I mean, why not? Could be fun."

Advertisements
Kink Talk