Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-12-2018, 11:39 PM   #1
Covelot

Color Wheel Nocturnal Emissions... For Science

The other day, I realized that I actually haven't ever had a wet dream. I want to try it, and I figured it would be more fun with help from you all.

In order to induce a wet dream I should try to get as horny as possible, especially at night. So, it's only natural that I won't cum until I have my wet dream. I'm also going to make a list of rules to follow that will make me more horny. Feel free to comment rules, and I'll add them to this post.

Edge before bed
Listen to at least one erotic audio a day
Edge once for each comment

Again, I'll edit the list with the rules you give me. I'll also be sure to post updates every morning on how horny I am and if I've had my dream.

Toys:
Small plug
Medium plug with insertable bullet vibe
Large plug
Small stroker with bullet vibe
Pocket Pussy
6 inch dildo

PM Dares

Covelot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 07:29 AM   #2
Covelot

Day 1: I didn't expect to have a wet dream last night since it was the first night. I did wake up kind of horny though. I'm going to listen to my audio now.

Toys:
Small plug
Large plug
Pocket Pussy
6 inch dildo

PM Dares

Old 11-13-2018, 09:56 AM   #3
Covelot

I listened to the audio and it made me soooo horny. I edged for a little bit and ruined an orgasm. After ruining, I edged one more time and stopped. I'm really horny, and it's just the beginning.

Toys:
Small plug
Large plug
Pocket Pussy
6 inch dildo

PM Dares

Old 11-13-2018, 03:15 PM   #4
DonEmmanuel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Covelot View Post
I listened to the audio and it made me soooo horny. I edged for a little bit and ruined an orgasm. After ruining, I edged one more time and stopped. I'm really horny, and it's just the beginning.
You said in your first post that you wouldn’t cum until you had your dream, but the very next day you had a ruined orgasm. The whole point of nocturnal emissions is to relieve the pressure that comes from semen building up and not being released. So it doesn’t matter if the release is “ruined” or not: according to your balls, you just reset the clock.

You need to learn to keep your promises, so do the following punishment.

You may not touch your penis for 3 days, even through your clothes. No stroking, no groping, no adjusting, no scratching, no holding it to pee, no washing, no puppetry. No nothing. You CAN use a piece of fabric, like a washcloth, to move or wash it, if necessary. But your fingers can’t do the touching.

If you slip and your hand touches your penis, you will get naked, put toothpaste on your sack and then get on all fours and spank yourself 30 times with a belt for each touch.

Of course, you still need to keep up with your other tasks. How will you complete your edges without hands? You’d better get good at humping your pillow.

And no more cumming until your dream comes true. (Literally!)
DonEmmanuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 04:19 PM   #5
Covelot

You're right, I hadn't really thought about the physical pressure from not coming, I was just thinking about being in the mental state of being horny. Since I just ruined I'm back to day 1. Thank you for giving me a punishment. Its going to be hard to remember not to touch at all, and I'm going to have to get creative to edge too.

Toys:
Small plug
Large plug
Pocket Pussy
6 inch dildo

PM Dares

Old 11-14-2018, 07:59 AM   #6
Covelot

Day 2: No wet dream last night either. Doing my edges was kind of challenging without being able to use my hands. I ended up getting naked and squatting to put my cock between my thighs, and squeezing them to edge myself. I used to masturbate like that all the time, but positioning my dick was hard without my hands.

I need to spank myself 60 times though because I woke up and immediately touched my dick and did it again after turning my alarm off. Now I need to figure out how I'm going to spank myself without alerting my roommates. I'm thinking that I might have to go outside late at night and find a secluded spot.

Toys:
Small plug
Large plug
Pocket Pussy
6 inch dildo

PM Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk