Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-25-2021, 10:19 AM   #1
maximilliaano

Key Newly owned Sub

Hey GD,

Today I have been taken ownership of by Master Andrew. He instructed me to write a small report so that you all can take advantage of his property in the right way.

He has permitted me to continue posting on GD and competing dares without question, I will inform him of everything I am made to do as a good sub should.

I am DENIED any cum without his permission, I can no longer cum as a requirement for a dare, I will not be granted permission to cum often because Master has decided he wants his sub to desire control 24/7 and has correctly determined the easiest way is to edge me hard and keep me denied.

This happy sub is going to become happy property.

Per my masters generous orders I offer any of you my kik where you can tell me "Master sent me" to get a full exposed photo of Master Adam's new Sub.

Telegram: @Maxsubxx

Likes: Exhibitionism, CBT, anal, roleplay, messy (i shower), Edging, cum eating, (semi)Public, Exposure, Humiliation and degradation, Humil bodywriting, Puppy play, geared up play (ask about it)

Limits: Blood and scat, Personal info, Permanent,Pain, Messy (out shower), Diaper, Crossdress, ass to mouth, Sissy, ABDL

get creative with me
maximilliaano is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
alpha, denied, exposed, object, slave