Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-13-2012, 06:11 AM   #76
me_derek

B is my vote.................

See my slave wanted ad
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=138804

We are shaped by our thoughts and actions.
We become what we think others want us to be.
To truly become at peace with yourself you first must forget what others want you to be and be yourself.
When the mind is pure joy and happiness follows like a shadow that never leaves.
me_derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 07:58 AM   #77
Starman

Definitely gotta vote B.
Can't do for various reasons: Crossdressing, anything involving driving, most things over 50 min
Limits: Public complete nudity, illegal, touching bodily fluids/shit, pics, anal, family/friends
Starman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 10:15 AM   #78
iluvXTRMcbt
getDare Devil

I go with B this time
& Anal.
Soft Limits: Scat, full service toilet, animals
Hard Limits: Excessive Blood, Kids, Illegal

KiK: BiMaleSlave4Abuse

Toys/Tools:Just ask via PM
iluvXTRMcbt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 10:23 AM   #79
memnoch55

Send a message via Yahoo to memnoch55

Great so far, I vote B
memnoch55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:06 AM   #80
Jack Elam Fan
Distinguished Member

well I guess B this time

kik: billwig1

If you send me an email with the subject line of "This is your new hypno file"
I will do any orders or tasks you give me, and if you say "must do" in that email, I will forget that I read the email but still do the task.
[email protected] is my email

Equilibrium in all caps is a trigger which sends me into a suggestible state.
Jack Elam Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 03:39 PM   #81
LadyDiamond2012

I just realised...you are the amazing author of Amber's Initiation!!! Btw I vote option A

I also took a glance through some of your Mary's adventure stories, I definitely need to find time to read those amazing pieces! I have really high hopes for Kelsey's story too!
LadyDiamond2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 09:14 PM   #82
butterflykitten

Definitely b for this

I never ever webcam or send pics, so dont ask.
butterflykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:02 PM   #83
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Kelsey is a bit caught off guard, not in the right mindset to really deny the kind offer. Kelsey watches as the sheets are lifted and pushed to the side.

More and more of Kelsey’s wet pants are exposed. The girl smile happily as she finally can see the waistband, Kelsey’s bare stomach just above it. Without any hesitation the girl grabs hold of the pants and starts to pull them down.

Kelsey is speechless. It’s been years since someone has undressed her, not since she was a small child. Kelsey was almost in a daze, and even took a moment to move the sheet on her own to cover her newly exposed underwear.

For a few brief seconds, the girl easily got a close up view of Kelsey’s black boyshorts. Kelsey’s face was glowing a bright red by this point. She hardly knew what to really do. She finally settled on pulling the sheets to cove that area, but the damage was done.

The girl pulled the pants down all the way, struggling a bit to get them over Kelsey’s shoes. She looked up and saw Kelsey blushing. “Don’t worry, nothing I have seen before,” She said with a giggle. Kelsey wasn’t sure if that was because they both were girls or if it was because this girl saw Kelsey with her pants down out in the hall!

With the pants finally in her hands, the girl seemed fairly triumphant. Kelsey did her best to get back under the sheet. The sheet was thin however, and didn’t hide her that best. The black of underwear was easy to make out. Kelsey’s face was read, and she was feeling very trapped. Trapped in her underwear at the heart of the school!

The girl then spoke up, “I better go get this in and throw it in with your shirt. When it’s done, I’ll bring them back to you. Might not be until after the next class though, but relax and take this chance to skip a class!” The girl said as she stepped out the door, leaving Kelsey alone and without her outer clothes!

A) Kelsey calls to the girl to get some help from her; surely she can’t let herself stay like this!

B) Kelsey let’s her leave, and decides to wait it out. She’s alone the nurse’s office, it can’t go that bad.
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:54 AM   #84
mr_conundrum

I'm gonna vote B, because she's very shy and doesn't like to attract attention to herself, she seems like the kind to just huddle up and hope things will pass.

Loves - role playing, pet play, age play, orgasm denial, edging

Likes - Just about everything, don't be afraid to suggest. If I don't like something I'll let you know simple as that.

Dislikes - clothes control

Limits - Public nudity, scat, blood, anal, cum eating. The first is bendable to an extent. Anything else is fair game, though some things may take a bit of convincing.
mr_conundrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:55 AM   #85
jed5454

I vote for A !!!!
jed5454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 06:46 AM   #86
Starman

Once again, B is the best option.
Can't do for various reasons: Crossdressing, anything involving driving, most things over 50 min
Limits: Public complete nudity, illegal, touching bodily fluids/shit, pics, anal, family/friends
Starman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:00 PM   #87
Jack Elam Fan
Distinguished Member

I vote option B this time

kik: billwig1

If you send me an email with the subject line of "This is your new hypno file"
I will do any orders or tasks you give me, and if you say "must do" in that email, I will forget that I read the email but still do the task.
[email protected] is my email

Equilibrium in all caps is a trigger which sends me into a suggestible state.
Jack Elam Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 08:40 PM   #88
me_derek

B this time.....
Old 12-15-2012, 01:38 AM   #89
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Kelsey bundles herself up tightly with the sheet. Although her whole body is covered by it, the transparent nature of the sheet makes it so her underwear choice can be seen. Sadly for Kelsey, there isn’t enough material to fold it over to make it thicker, and keep her whole body covered.

Alone now, Kelsey is able to think about what is going on. She had gotten to school, and was seemingly so quickly taken away from her clothing. She’d never had to deal with something like this.

Her body still a bit moist from the rain, and her lack of clothing, caused Kelsey to shiver a little. She also was a bit worried. She knew in the very least that nurse would probably be back soon and be able to see her. Then there was risk of other students having to stop by.

Kelsey also had lost her note in all the commotion. She would get in trouble if she didn’t somehow get that back. She wondered if it would be in her pants pocket possibly.

She still had almost an entire class period to go, and time was moving slow for Kelsey. She groaned as she tried to lay her head back and relax, but she was too worried to nap.

Kelsey was startled when the school nurse came in. The nurse didn’t mention anything about the underwear though. Kelsey wondered if it wasn’t that obvious, or if the nurse just didn’t care.

The nurse took Kelsey’s temperature, and asked a few questions. Kelsey told her about what happened, but left out the part about her pants falling down. Kelsey started to blush even though she didn’t even share the worst parts, and the nurse took note of it.

“Well darling, you seem mostly fine. Just a bit of rest here till your clothes are dry, and then off to class. We’ll call your mother to verify that she dropped you off, and that should be fine,” the nurse explained.

Kelsey was a little more relieved, and actually felt a bit better with having her nearby. The nurse turned towards her own desk and started to type on the computer. Kelsey took the chance to lay back again and try to wait everything out.

A few minutes pass, and the nurse suddenly gets a phone call. She answers the phone and suddenly sounds a bit worried and shocked.

She hangs up the phone and stands up, grabs a few things, and says, “Kelsey, I need to go for a bit. A fight broke out between some kids. Things will get a bit crowded in here for a bit, so I’ll need you to sit up and give a bit more bed space for others when I get them here. It’s nothing serious, but I’ll probably have to check one or two of them out first.”

Kelsey was suddenly left alone in the room, but now she knew for sure it wouldn’t stay that way. In a few minutes, another student or two would be brought into the room, and Kelsey was hardly decent!

A) Kelsey decides to wait. She doesn’t want some random students seeing her in her underwear, but she really can’t think of any other options. Nothing to cover herself with in the room, and nowhere to hide, she’ll have to just deal with the embarrassment.

B) Kelsey isn’t about to show off her underwear to god knows who. Clutching the blanket to her body, Kelsey gets up and gets ready to sneak through the school. The halls should be mostly empty, and she can get to her clothes early so she can finally cover up.
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 01:45 AM   #90
me_derek

My vote is B
------------

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
choose your own adventure, enf, stripping