Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-09-2012, 11:00 PM   #61
Jaw

Alright, I'm curious how 'B' will work out here... hopefully it's the one you already had ideas for, haha.

Interests-Risky nudity
Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:32 AM   #62
Jack Elam Fan
Distinguished Member

I'm thinking of option b this time

kik: billwig1

If you send me an email with the subject line of "This is your new hypno file"
I will do any orders or tasks you give me, and if you say "must do" in that email, I will forget that I read the email but still do the task.
[email protected] is my email

Equilibrium in all caps is a trigger which sends me into a suggestible state.
Jack Elam Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 02:07 PM   #63
LadyDiamond2012

Please keep writing! All of your options are fantastic, so it's hard to choose just one! Love these kind of stories
LadyDiamond2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 03:16 PM   #64
onix

i'm voting for b
onix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 04:15 PM   #65
Rawk Hawk

B will provide a much better plot.... Waking up unaware of where you are is always fun
Old 12-10-2012, 11:35 PM   #66
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

(Oh I have ideas for both paths, I just like a couple of ideas for one in particular is all)

Kelsey can feel the wet sweat pants slide down her legs. She can feel as her legs become bare to the world around her. The pants are around her ankles in moments, and Kelsey begins to lose balance.

All at once, Kelsey is panicking about multiple things. She worries about dropping the box. She worries about losing her pants. She worries about her panties being shown off. She worries about someone seeing her. She is worried about getting in trouble.

It’s all too much, so when Kelsey realizes she can’t keep standing up right, and everything goes dark for her.

In what seems like moments later, Kelsey is waking up. She opens her eyes, and sees she isn’t in the hall any longer.

Looking down, she sees a thin white blanket over her. She’s in a small room, lying on some type of cot. Finally things are catching up to her and she is realizing that she is in the school nurse’s office.

She lifts her head a bit, and feels a bit of a bump on her head. It doesn’t seem bad though. That’s when a girl walks in.

“Oh, you’re awake!” The girl says excitedly as she sits in a chair next to the bed. The girl immediately sees Kelsey holding her head. “The nurse said that there is nothing to worry about with the bump! She says you were actually out cold for some other reason probably!

So although Kelsey was knocked out and had fallen, it was probably more likely that the stress of the situation caused Kelsey to go unconscious, rather than any serious injury.

Those few moments of relieved were blown away though. Kelsey remembered the state she was in when she was falling, pants around her ankles. She quickly moved her hands down to her body, as if worried they were still pulled down. That would be silly.

Yet as she inspected her body, she discovered some of her clothing was missing!

The girl could see the panic in Kelsey’s eyes and chimed in, “Oh yeah, those. You see…”

A) “I’m not the strongest, so when I had to carry you here, your pants sort of slipped off. I was just going to go look for them before you woke up.”

B) “Oh, well I had taken your shirt off when I got you here. It was really wet, and I didn’t want you catching a cold or something! Getting it dried now!”
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:18 AM   #67
me_derek

I like b this time. Hopefully she will end up naked somewhere in the story.

See my slave wanted ad
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=138804

We are shaped by our thoughts and actions.
We become what we think others want us to be.
To truly become at peace with yourself you first must forget what others want you to be and be yourself.
When the mind is pure joy and happiness follows like a shadow that never leaves.
me_derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:50 AM   #68
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

C) "I noticed all your clothes were wet from the rain so I went ahead and stripped you naked. One of my fellow cheerleaders took them to be dried. The only item in the nurse's office was a small t-shirt. Put it on so we can go to the other side of the school to your dry clothes!"
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:18 PM   #69
Jack Elam Fan
Distinguished Member

I will take B this time

kik: billwig1

If you send me an email with the subject line of "This is your new hypno file"
I will do any orders or tasks you give me, and if you say "must do" in that email, I will forget that I read the email but still do the task.
[email protected] is my email

Equilibrium in all caps is a trigger which sends me into a suggestible state.
Jack Elam Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 01:57 PM   #70
Nick
Distinguished Member

Option A this time

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 03:54 PM   #71
Jaw

Hm, bare legs? Why yes please, I'll go 'A' here too.

Plus, I think the story said she had boyshorts on. Soo, with proper encouragement, she may be encouraged to walk around a bit with just those... until they go missing in action as well at least, haha.

Interests-Risky nudity

Last edited by Jaw; 12-11-2012 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Wrong letter
Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 04:00 PM   #72
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

I'll go with A here. It sounds more interesting.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:00 PM   #73
Dareholic
getDare Addict

I gotta go with B.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 12:02 AM   #74
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

(With a tie, I could flip a coin. However instead I’ll use story reasons. To get rid of her pants so soon defeats the purpose a tad ‘too’ soon with them being loose. This way, we get her topless, and potential without her pants at any second. Of course that isn’t to say she’ll keep those pants forever, and that I won’t give the option for them to be lost. B gets my vote, and so it’s the winner.)

“What?!” Kelsey asks as she clutches the thin sheets to her chest. Now with only her black bra under the sheets, Kelsey is a tad worried. Her shirt wasn’t even there with them now!

“Don’t worry, it’ll be done soon probably,” the girl explained.

Kelsey couldn’t help but think something was fishy. If the girl was washing her shirt because it was wet, why not the pants too? Kelsey was relieved to at least have her pants, but it seemed a little odd. Kelsey wondered if someone would really strip her for their own amusement.

“Why only my shirt?” Kelsey asked timidly, blushing even at the suggestion of being left in just her underwear.

“Oh I was going to, but that’s when you started to stir a little. I had just gotten your shirt off, and went to go tell the nurse, she was in the other room. She told me then to keep an eye on you and she took the shirt to get dried herself,” the girl explained. Kelsey was relieved, at least a little. The girl then spoke up again, “yet, I have to get back to class anyways, so I can take your pants now on my way so those get dried too if you like.”

Kelsey didn’t know what to say. As much as the wet pants needed to be dried, she didn’t want to just strip down to her bra and panties. Yet without even saying anything, the girl got closer to Kelsey’s bed and began to reach for the sheets to pull them off…

A) Kelsey clutches the sheets to herself and tries to back away. She’ll try to live with the wet pants.

B) Kelsey is a bit caught off guard, not in the right mindset to really deny the kind offer. She lets the girl pull the sheets away so the girl can take her pants.

Last edited by Jappio; 12-13-2012 at 10:16 PM.
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 12:06 AM   #75
krone6
Distinguished Member

B

I'm interested to know what'd happen if she was left there without pants on as well.

Dislikes: Crossdressing, Pee Play, messy, poop, Urine Drinking

Limits:
illegal, public, family, friends, severe pain, vids/cam
---------------------------
krone6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
choose your own adventure, enf, stripping