Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-08-2012, 01:41 PM   #46
Jack Elam Fan
Distinguished Member

I am going to vote for option C this time

kik: billwig1

If you send me an email with the subject line of "This is your new hypno file"
I will do any orders or tasks you give me, and if you say "must do" in that email, I will forget that I read the email but still do the task.
[email protected] is my email

Equilibrium in all caps is a trigger which sends me into a suggestible state.
Jack Elam Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 07:10 PM   #47
Rawk Hawk

Option C, provided that she is attracted to the friend subconsciously.
Old 12-08-2012, 07:13 PM   #48
Dareholic
getDare Addict

I've gotta choose B.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 07:46 PM   #49
CycloneFox

B is the name Fox is the game lol

Punishments: Nude Strip, Skype slave, Cam wedgie, Cam spank, ANYTHING CAM!

LIMITZ: Public, friends, family, ripping, certain types of wedgies(messy,hanging,ripping,public,messy, and jock-lock), Long time lasting dare (30 min and up), sex,illegal, anything private related

ColonialFox Is My Fox
CycloneFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:49 AM   #50
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Class was in session, and the teacher looked to be curious why a student was walking around in the halls soaking wet.

Kelsey wasn’t about to run away or anything, so she turned to face the teacher. The teacher wasn’t one of hers; she didn’t even know his name. He was carrying a few boxes, that he seemed to be having trouble carrying.

Kelsey held her pants with one hand, and readied her note in the other. She was worried how she was going to explain her issue.

“What are you doing out here in the halls, and why are you soaking wet?” the teacher asked.

Kelsey looked at her feet for a moment. She didn’t deal with getting in trouble very well. “I just came from a doctor’s appointment and it’s raining outside.”

“Oh, so you’re heading to the office?” The man asked, seeing Kelsey holding the note. “We’re headed the same way, mind helping me carry a box miss?”

Kelsey really had wanted to get to the bathroom to fix her pants, but at the same time she wasn’t about to say “no” to authority.

A) Kelsey agrees to help out. She reaches out and grabs one of the heavy boxes to help carry them to the office.

B) Kelsey tries to excuse herself. She needs to first fix her pants before she goes running about helping people.
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 01:14 AM   #51
me_derek

I vote B ................

See my slave wanted ad
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=138804

We are shaped by our thoughts and actions.
We become what we think others want us to be.
To truly become at peace with yourself you first must forget what others want you to be and be yourself.
When the mind is pure joy and happiness follows like a shadow that never leaves.
me_derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 05:32 AM   #52
onix

i gonna vote for b
onix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:00 AM   #53
vafancoulo13

a all the way baby
vafancoulo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:15 AM   #54
jed5454

B is my vote!!!!!
jed5454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 03:31 PM   #55
Jack Elam Fan
Distinguished Member

I say option A this time

kik: billwig1

If you send me an email with the subject line of "This is your new hypno file"
I will do any orders or tasks you give me, and if you say "must do" in that email, I will forget that I read the email but still do the task.
[email protected] is my email

Equilibrium in all caps is a trigger which sends me into a suggestible state.
Jack Elam Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 06:54 PM   #56
Rawk Hawk

Option a will be far more amusing.
Old 12-09-2012, 09:35 PM   #57
Nick
Distinguished Member

Option A for sure!

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:34 PM   #58
butterflykitten

I vote for choice b

I never ever webcam or send pics, so dont ask.
butterflykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:44 PM   #59
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Kelsey grabs hold of a heavy box, almost tripping from the suddenly heavy weight. The box definitely wasn’t easy to hold, it required both hands.

So with goals of the bathroom now out the window, Kelsey heads towards the office with the teacher.

Kelsey is quite worried now. Her hands are too full to get to her pants. She can feel the back of her sweats starting to slip already, a hint of her black boy shorts peeking into view behind her.

Her heart starts to race. At any second someone could come out of their classroom and see Kelsey’s underwear becoming exposed.

Kelsey did all she could think to do, and that was to slow her pace down some. She had to do whatever she could from letting her pants just completely slip right off.

The teacher notices Kelsey is taking awhile, but he just assumes it’s due to the box being heavy. “I’ll hurry on ahead to get the door for us,” he says, moving now at a much quicker pace. Kelsey is at least relieved that the teacher isn’t going to be there if and when her pants fall down.

Yet none of that changed that she was about to lose her pants. A few more steps, and they already were nearly cresting over the fullest curve of her bottom. Half of her underwear choice now out there for public viewing!

Keeping a slow pace was not helping her at all. It only prolonged the time she couldn’t keep her pants up. Kelsey convinced herself to at least hurry, so she could maybe at least pass the box off to the teacher and get a chance to pull her pants up. That’s when…

A) Kelsey’s pants plummet to her ankles in a second. Kelsey stumbles a bit, nearly stepping out of her pants. She is about to set the box down to pick them up when another student appears. With hands full, Kelsey is unable to stop whoever it is seeing her with her pants down!

B) Kelsey’s pants plummet to her ankles in a second. Kelsey completely stumbles, mostly from not wanting to let whatever is in the box breaks, but she loses her balance completely. Although nothing serious, Kelsey’s fall the ground causes her to become unconscious for a bit. She wakes up…

(This is one of those crossing points where I realize that one result I'd much prefer to do than the other, due to an idea or two I have with it. I have to do my best to make sure I'm unbiased as possible by the time I tally up the votes =P)

Last edited by Jappio; 12-09-2012 at 10:46 PM.
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:51 PM   #60
me_derek

b is my vote. hope she wakes up and someone stole her pants

See my slave wanted ad
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=138804

We are shaped by our thoughts and actions.
We become what we think others want us to be.
To truly become at peace with yourself you first must forget what others want you to be and be yourself.
When the mind is pure joy and happiness follows like a shadow that never leaves.
me_derek is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
choose your own adventure, enf, stripping