Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-12-2012, 10:31 PM   #1
fullofsecrets

Default Violence Is A Virtue *Immoral Teaching The Sequel*

Current day...

8 months later...

(Let the suspense commence.)
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
fullofsecrets is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to fullofsecrets for this post:
Old 07-16-2012, 01:32 PM   #2
fullofsecrets

Default Violence Is A Virtue

Hunched over the kitchen floor Heather scrubbed endlessly at the stains that it had worn for so many years before. She was just now getting used to the bowling ball bulge in her stomach. It was harder to bend over, harder to do the chores she had been assigned, and caused her back a terrible aching. She hated all of these things, but to her the worst torture was feeling the demonic thing moving inside her.

She no longer looked like the radiant black haired beauty that she had oh so long ago. Now, her hair was so thick and tangled that if tried to be straightened out it might just break a brush or comb. Her eye lids drooped and she wore darkened bags under them due to a lack of sleep. Pale skin swept over her and bones protruded through skin due to a lack of self nutrition. Her hands were dressed in scars, dirt, dried blood, and red marks. Whip marks covered every inch of her body except for that of her stomach.

Sometimes she could hardly remember her name as she had not heard it in so long. She had seen no company except for that of her capturer. Jack had not been seen in months. He was hidden away in a cellar in the back yard, but Heather never knew that as she was never permitted to leave the house. To her she believed he was dead.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most of Jack's muscles had been eaten away by his own body due to starvation. He was free to roam around the cellar at his will, though most of the time he did not have the energy to do so. There were no windows and the walls were made of wooden planks, between each plank you could see pieces of dirt pushing through from outside the underground cellar. It had one door, but it could not be opened from the inside. It was bolted and locked with several security devices.

There were no blankets for him to keep warm with and the air was so chilled and cold that goosebumps never left his skin. He believed himself delusional, sometimes imagining Heather was there with him, where he could protect her. He had not known what had become of her; even though the man that came to give him water and little food remarked that she was alive, he could not be sure to his own abilities.
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
Old 07-17-2012, 12:58 PM   #3
Mr. Fun 21

WHAAAAT!!!! How could this happen!! Poor Heather and Jack. But besides that it does sound like it will be good.
Old 07-17-2012, 03:25 PM   #4
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

I agree with Mr. Fun 21. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?????????

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 11:19 PM   #5
fullofsecrets

Default Violence Is A Virtue Part Two

Scratching off the kitchen from her long list of chores, kept in the vault of her mind, Heather stood slowly and awkwardly with great disparity. She moved on to the living room and when she was finished there she followed the hallway into the bedroom. A horror chamber where her worst nightmares came alive ever so often.

The bed had a black bed frame and grey covers of several different shades. The walls were white and the floor was covered in a coarse metal colored carpet. A pair of hand cuffs was hooked to each of the back bedposts and ankle cuffs were linked to the front ones. The chandelier that hung from the ceiling was dark and ancient looking, like it was something from mid-evil lairs.

The familiar to her, but only faintly, as for the longest part of her life she had always tried to erase the home's memory from her mind. Now, she could hardly remember that she had ever left in the first place. She dusted the night stands and fluffed up the pillows, removed the sheets and replaced them with clean ones, vacuumed the floor and finally scrubbed down the walls. There was only pone thing that ever kept her going, and that was her day dreams. While she was cleaning she could imagine that she was anywhere else in the world and it still would not distract her body from its work. But when she could hear his footsteps approaching her when he arrived home, she was yanked back to reality and terror crept into her heart.
Old 07-22-2012, 12:23 PM   #6
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Please tell us how this happened. Don't leave us hanging, either.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 09:50 AM   #7
fullofsecrets

Default Violence Is A Virtue Part Three

Step... Step..... Step..

And that's all it took for the flash back of a horrific memory to emerge in her mind.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A continuous from Immoral Teaching's last part.)

They stared into each other's eyes for a long moment. Both in a trance like state, hypnotized by the other's eyes. They felt all of the love in the world at that very moment and were so engrossed in each other's existence that they hadn't noticed the sound of the room door opening and someone walking in, but they did hear a voice.

"Protection, huh? A protector, hmm? Not if I can help it."

Both of their heads whirled around and the face they saw could only be all but too familiar to Heather. A man whose name ripped into her heart; her father, the lone man who had helped conceive her. She cried, instantly, and Jack held her tight against his chest to protect her.

"Get out! I don't know who you are or what you want, but I'm quite sick of all these bullshit games!" Jack shouted, and pulled Heather behind him.

"I have a biological right to her and there is nothing you can do about it." With a gun held out in front of him, in his hands, aimed at the terrified couple there was nothing left that they could do, for Heather knew he had the will and ability to kill and if she was what he wanted, he would receive her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She could feel him approaching behind her. It was an easy guess that he probably was smiling and happy about everything he had done. She still didn't know why he wanted her now, all of a sudden and out of the blue. No one had heard from him in several years, but now, there he was, standing behind his daughter as she crouched on the floor. He was eyeing her body and she knew it. On her knees bent over in only a long tank top and shear panties she feared him as he pressed his boot between her legs.

"Are your chores finished?" he asked her, his voice echoing deep into her soul. She nodded. "Stand." She stood, but still did not look at him. He put his hands on her stomach and she shuddered as the damned thing moved inside her and pushed against his hands. "You know, for your sake I do hope its a boy."

She glared at him. "There is a chance it's not even yours."

"It is, just look at you, you hate it so much even if it wasn't, would you want it after all this time of you being in envy of it?" he questioned and let a snicker release from his lips.

She ignored the question. "What if its not a boy?"

"You die or I make you try again. It was a terrible decision of mine to ruin such a tight pussy, but what other use could you be to me."

"You're sick," Heather backfired. "I'm your daughter, your only daughter, and you can talk that way about me! You weren't meant to be any type of father!"

He quickly backhanded her right cheek and she jumped back and sat down on the bed. Tears streaked down her face, but he was not phased by her cries. "There are more dishes to do, go do them and then come serve me immediately." He walked out of the room.
Old 08-04-2012, 12:00 AM   #8
fullofsecrets

OK, does anyone want this sequel? Because Im not going to write it if no one is listening. Just tell me so I can move on one way or another please.
Old 08-04-2012, 03:31 PM   #9
angel's heart

OMG OMG I TOTALLY want this sequel! Please keep writing!

Looking for casual male master
Female

PM me to have some fun!
Kik me: angelsheartxox
angel's heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 03:30 AM   #10
pokerchamp119

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullofsecrets View Post
OK, does anyone want this sequel? Because Im not going to write it if no one is listening. Just tell me so I can move on one way or another please.
Please keep writing
pokerchamp119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 06:12 AM   #11
cherrygirl

I want the sequel. Please. But I'm confused still about the baby. It's her fathers? Well from when... And this story starts 8 months later from immoral teaching so wouldn't she be bursting not just have a bowling ball size belly?
cherrygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:18 PM   #12
fullofsecrets

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrygirl View Post
I want the sequel. Please. But I'm confused still about the baby. It's her fathers? Well from when... And this story starts 8 months later from immoral teaching so wouldn't she be bursting not just have a bowling ball size belly?
Shes pregnant, doesnt mean she is 8 months pregnant. I'll be more specific next part which should come in the next few days.
Old 08-20-2012, 07:13 PM   #13
fullofsecrets

Default Violence Is A Virtue Part Four

She followed him out of the bedroom in a quiet and orderly fashion. She hastened to the kitchen and began to do the dishes. There weren't very many left in the sink, but she assured herself that she was going to try as hard as she could to stall to the very last second. After several moments of anticipating on what would happen for her to service him another day, Heather decided to gather up all of her thoughts and absorb her surroundings.

The kitchen was a mess, even after it had been cleaned by her hands many and multiple times. The walls had once been white, but after years of negligence had turned to a grimy tan. Cabinets and cupboards had obviously once been polished so that you could see their mahogany color although now they were splotchy and pieces of the wooded wallpaper had been torn off. A long ago elegant paneled floor was now missing nails, had pieces rising up awaiting so cut your toes, and patterned lines had been worn away. One thing stood out in particular to Heather, one thing that she had remembered from long ago; the pictures of women, lots of women, hanging from the far wall next to the dining table. Each one looked different. Some had charm and such beauty that you could see through to their personality, while others had no outstanding qualities at all and looked lifeless through the frame. They were normal types of pictures, most just a standard profile, but in their eyes you could tell that they had all been part of his sick game.

"What's taking you so God damn long!?" he shouted from behind her. She jumped from being startled and a dish within her hand dropped to the floor and shattered.

She shivered and quickly began to pick up the pieces off the floor. "I.. I'm almost done, Sir." She gulped with hesitation and threw the pieces of the dish into the trash.

Before she had the chance to stand back up his left hand clamped around the back of her neck and yanked her backward. She could hear his zipper being pulled down behind her head and could hear him wrestling with his underwear. "Turn around, slut. You will service me, now."

With one quick motion Heather was whirled around and her mouth was thrust onto his penis. She unfortunately took in every inch and aspect about it. The putrid and vulgar smell was enough to make her gag automatically, but with his hands webbed through her hair and shoving her down there was no time to throw up. Spit surrounded the circumference and each inch of length. He laughed and moaned, watching her tears leak out of her eyes. After only a few moments his load entered her mouth. He covered it with his hand after existing and plugged her nose with the other. "Swallow!" he demanded, and with fear of disobedience she did.

After redressing he sat down at the dining table and eyed her for a long while. Most of his glance was directed to her stomach. "How long?"

Heather was still coughing and knees on the floor. She wiped the tears away from her eyes and looked at him with anger. "How long for what!?"

"How long have you been pregnant?"

"I don't know! You've never taken me to a doctor!" she shouted.

"Guess!"

"I don't know.... 5 to 6 months maybe... but I can't be sure."

"It'll be small, just like you were.."

"I'm surprised you can even remember such intimate details," Heather sneered, and with this he got upset.

With a pound of his fist on the table and a spring up out of his seat he yelled. "Like it or not I'm your fucking father. Your underage and whether you enjoy it or not this is the lifestyle you were raised into. You will follow my orders and if you dare to question or back talk me again you will forever regret the fucking consequences!"
Old 08-21-2012, 02:01 PM   #14
Mr. Fun 21

As usual your story is turning out to be amazing!! Keep your creative juices flowing!
Old 08-28-2012, 06:41 PM   #15
fullofsecrets

Default Violence Is A Virtue Part Five

The day continued on as usual. Heather did her chores as she was told, and redid them to meet his satisfaction. She assisted him orally once again and anally. Later on he told her he was going out for some groceries and set the alarm system so that she could not escape.

He truly had lied though. Upon immediately leaving the house he made several steps out to the back yard before opening the cellar door, which was hidden by a bunch of bushes. Once inside the dark and dreary cellar he paced around. A single light shined on Jack, his body tied to the wall. His bones protruded up into his skin and any muscle or fat he had before was gone; he was pretty much a living skeleton. Heather's father held a roll of bread in his hand and pushed it up towards Jack's face. He ate reluctantly and drank some water. When he was released from his restraints he fell to the floor heavily.

Jack coughed and rubbed his wrists, ankles, and eyes. Heather's father threw a pair of underwear and pants at him. He redressed. "I want you to hear me and hear me good. You will walk to the house or you will remain the cellar's prisoner." Jack looked up, he couldn't understand. "I am allowing you inside, believing that you have suffered enough mental torture. You follow me."

With that Heather's father left and walked up and out of the cellar. Jack slowly followed him, limping and crawling part of the way.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, heather, immoral teaching, jack, love