Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-07-2022, 03:25 AM   #1
slave2100

Default Abducted by a Sadist

Chapter - 1 : A beautiful morning

Have you ever been trapped into a place with no way out?

Can an innocent smile hide such dangerous intentions?

Smile is afterall a distraction to what heart hides. No matter how cruel, cunning and dark a person is, his face can be a decoy. His gestures can be a diversion and his way of interaction can mislead his dark intention.

Have you ever been tricked into something you never dreamed? Did you ever feel cursed of your youth and beauty?

Well in last few hours I was both tricked and trapped into something I never dreamed in my worst nightmares. I was abducted and brought here without my will and now I stand almost naked with my mouth gagged, legs tied & hands suspended in the ceiling. I am exhausted, scared and helpless after being molested, beaten by a stranger who looked innocently kind on first stance.

‘Help…….anyone here? Please help’ using all my energy I shout for the third time in last thirty minutes but there is no here other than my misery.

While it’s cold & scary, I am alone & tied with ropes, waiting for the person who abducted me & brought me here, an unknown scary place. There is so little light, I can barely see myself. The ropes are so tight, I can barely move myself. It’s so silent, I can even hear my heart beating and all that’s visible is the small door above me in the ceiling, the door to top from where I was brought down here in basement.

Yes, am abducted and I am helpless than ever.

It’s been quite long since he left, the man who kidnapped me, probably a couple of hours and I feel like a bird in cage with ripped wings and feathers. My legs burns, thighs aches after getting whipped by some unknown thing. The things he did to me are the last a girl wants, especially on her birthday. I am a victim of a crime, a sin, and I don’t know what more he intends to do with me. I am sure it wasn’t the end and I’ll be molested again, beaten even more and worst part is I don’t even know my mistake.

A few hours ago………….

Wishing you a very happy birthday, sweetie. Stay happy, stay blessed, a message nudges my slumbers and I open eyes lazily.

It’s Mark, my boyfriend, and I wake with a smile.

‘Thanks, love’ I reply with a heart smiley as usual.

‘Can’t wait to see you, strip you, and then celebrate above you’ he writes sensual lines with a half-eye smiley and ‘lol, in your dreams’ I reply back, turning his fantasy into fantasy.

This may sound awkward but he always wants to celebrate my birthday in kinky way, by stripping me naked before cutting the cake. It sounds weird but somehow I too wanna try his way but I can’t agree to it formally.

Every girl desires horny push to do wilder things, and resistance, sometimes, pulls men closer and makes them do things they don’t want to do.

The first rays of Sun hit my eyes and warm breeze touches my uncovered chest the moment I slide drapes off my window. Chirps are all that’s audible and the trees look golden-green while I wake and stretch myself freely in my balcony.

It’s a beautiful morning, a perfect day.

There is silence, peace and wisdom out there while although I feel a little cold in just my underpants, I am comfortable in exposing my nudity to sunlight and breeze from woods.

My heart is still normal as I slip even my underpants off my body, getting myself nude in lap of sun and air.

Luckily my room is in the top floor and is faced directly towards woods, providing me complete privacy even in my balcony. Most of the times there is no one outside to disturb or distract me, and so I spend most of my morning in my balcony without any cloths, sunbathing, celebrating my youth without getting seen. It just feels so independent to be naked, to be exposed without concern. I even do my morning workouts, yoga with just a panty in my body, and even complete naked in beautiful mornings like this.

Hey sexy, up already?

A message blinks my mobile and its vibration scares/distracts me for a while. It’s Mark again.

‘Yep’ I reply.

‘Balcony?’ he asks with a sarcastic smiley and I reply with same.

‘Send me a glimpse, PLEASE’.

Well he knows all about me and my habit of staying unclothed in balcony but in no world I would click myself nude.

‘Never’ I reply and he replies with a sad smiley.

‘Only if I were there to do things with you, you would’ve known my true intentions’ he texts.

‘What things?’ I text back.

I can now feel a tickle in my things, a sensual tickle. Mornings are always horny and it doesn’t only applicable for men. We girls also want to start the day with play.

‘Dirty things, wild things’ he texts and now a uncontrollable tickle travels through my entire uncovered body.

I feel tension in my round buttocks and my puffy conical breasts spring to attention.

‘Elaborate, PLEASE’ I text and without my permission one of my fingers slides towards my belly to rub it across.

‘Tying you wrists in back I would’ve slid my lips all across your curves and then would’ve decorated your parts with red hickeys’ he texts and now my fingers takes the way towards my chest, although I’ve a strong desire to touch my bottom which I feel is no more dry.

‘Which parts?’ I text back.

‘First your perfectly curved breast, then your neck, loin, all towards your lower waist’ he texts.

I just reply with a smiley and a tongue, showing my eagerness, my hunger to do it for real. It’s not like I’m virgin or haven’t spent quality time with him, infact, we’re dating from a year, and I’ve spent many nights with him naked in a single bed, but he has a talent of making me dirty by his way of talking dirty.

‘But I won’t just leave your fluffy butts unattended, and will bite it all over till the time you shout’ he texts while my fingers slides on my back and without much energy I slap on my buttocks to feel his teeth on my back.

It’s just too hard to hear him without touching myself. I wish he was here to do all this for real.

‘Then I would’ve stretched your legs apart to inspect your bottom with my tongue’ he texts and I already feet wet, and not just by sweat.

There’s a flow of blood between my legs and I can feel a force building inside. My fingers are out of control and playing dirty games with my bottom. I am wet all over, both from inside and outside, and could feel the heat on my loin and my ass. My phone beeps twice, vibrates but I care no more.

My eyes are closed & my palms are busy touching myself. My fingers are wet and playing hide & seek with my bottom. My curves, nipples and my ass tickles and I feel a strange wave circulating in my bare body.

For a moment I lie in the floor of my balcony with my naked back facing the floor and spread my legs to make some space. The sparks from Sun hits directly on my face, spot on my eyes so I close it and feel my youth. Drifting my legs apart I push two of my fingers inside my slippery crack to make the force stronger.

Yes, I can feel it. It’s about to burst. Yes, I am excitingly happy in verge to release.

‘Ahh……’ I moan quietly in my own to feel the pleasure.

It’s so good, it’s so worthy. A feeling out of the world, a priceless moment, I am so happy to be a girl, so blessed to be beautiful and young.

The build of force, orgasm and the flow!

I love it, I love it all.

Full Story HERE
slave2100 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to slave2100 for this post:
Old 10-07-2022, 05:16 PM   #2
slave2100

Default Tricked & Trapped

Chapter 2- Tricked & Trapped

I embraced the most beloved person in my life while holding the brand new Canon DSLR camera in my palms and exclaimed, ‘Thanks, dad, I love you,’ with an unexplainable level of happiness.

It is my first DSLR camera.

It's my father, and he never ceases to amaze me, never ceases to make me realise how fortunate and blessed I am. Since he is aware of how much I enjoy photography, I cannot control my excitement. This brand new camera could make all of my childhood dreams come true, one of which was to become a wildlife photographer.

Previously, I would use my cellphone camera to take pictures of flowers and insects, but with this camera, I can even photograph birds.

'Be careful with this new camera, Kristine. It's too delicate,' my mother warns as I jump up and down with delight holding the expensive thing.

I smile and ignore her completely.

'This is even more valuable than my life, mom, don't worry,' I say, seeing her worrying.

I really want to take pictures of pretty much everything that is around me right now, but unfortunately, I have to leave. A few miles away from here, my friends are gathered in an outhouse, waiting for me to arrive. There’s a lot to do, a lot to enjoy. The cake will come first, followed by a party, then we'll go see a movie, and finally, there will be another party at the outhouse that belongs to my uncle. My friends have already made all of the arrangements, so all I need to do is join them.

"Are you sure you want to go by yourself? Can't I drop you off somewhere?" my father inquires as I place my Canon DSLR camera inside of my purse.

I give a happy face and shake my head without giving it much thought. I have to go out and get something for myself before getting drunk at my party tonight, and the taxi stand is only a half a mile away from my house.

‘I get a cab, dad, don’t worry’ I reply and take my scarf off the table.

The temperature is cooler than it was yesterday, and I am aware of the activities that my friends have planned. Like they did the year before, they will definitely make me drown in alcohol and cake.

‘Would you like some cash?’ Before I can even begin to tie my heels, my mother inquires.

I give her a happy face and shake my head.

‘Don’t worry mom, I am not a 17 anymore. It’s my 18th birthday’ I say, kissing her on the cheeks.

She repays the compliment by acting in the same manner.

'I know. Just be safe, and call me when you get there,' she says as I wave goodbye and leave my house.

This is very odd. There's a strange feeling inside me that something isn't right, that something bad is about to happen. It could be the excitement of my birthday or the fact that I have a DSLR camera in my bag. I really have no idea. I'm nervous and a little bit scared.

For once, I turn my attention to my parents, who are still standing by the entrance and talking about something. Even though I bid them goodbye every day, this particular parting feels different, strange, like something terrible is about to happen. Seeing them gives me the impression that it will be a long time before I see them again.

The excitement of the birthday must be to blame, I suppose. I am not a psychic, and I am completely out of my mind. I keep moving forward without looking back as I make my way to the opposite side of the road. Because it is Sunday today, there isn't a lot of traffic, and I hardly see any taxis or other forms of public transportation. To avoid squandering any more of my time here, I will have to make my way on foot to the taxi stand. There is a shortcut between the curved roads, but in order to take advantage of it, I will have to go through the woods and along a thin path in between them. This will cut the distance in half, however. Also, I could take my DSLR out into the woods and photograph some spiders, grasshoppers, and birds, but my phone rings.

It's my best friend, Siri, on the other end of this video call.

‘Hey sexy ass, where are you?’ she asks, and I show her around myself.

"Where the fuck are you going to set up camp?" She queries while showing the others the outhouse.

Everyone seems to be lost in their drinks and food, and I guess I'm the missing piece. It's not my fault that I don't have a car. My parents are just too traditional to buy me something that almost every other girl my age already has, despite the fact that I have asked for it a million times over the years.

'I promise I'll be there in 15 minutes' I say as I dash through the forest on the tip of my toe.

'You must, or I will drive down there,' she says, showing the keys to her new car.

‘No need, I wanna live long’ I question her driving skills while reaching towards the mid of the woods, placing my foot on a muddy road in between woods.

I am surprised because we don’t usually see a vehicle in this clumsy road between woods and relieved because I am out of breath after the long walk. Maybe I could take a lift and reach the taxi stand sooner.

‘Hey!’ I show hands to the car, but it doesn’t stop, not before getting a few meters away from me.

After what seems like an eternity, it finally comes to a stop, and I almost run towards it to find out who my host is.

I see a thin man with long hair, spectacles, and a decent-looking woman with curly hair through the front window. They must be an older married couple who are at least ten years my senior. She is smiling and nodding her head in my direction while holding a baby who is sound asleep in her arms.

‘Miss, how can we be of assistance to you?’ when our gazes finally lock, he gives us a friendly smile and asks.

The woman with him smiles at me, and I notice the child sleeping quietly. Although I find the couple to be clean, I am concerned about my current location. There is no one around, so it is very quiet and empty. I am a little scared of the quietness.

'I just need a lift to the taxi stand, if you guys are going there,' I say, and they both nod.

‘Yes, that is the direction we are going in’ the woman smiles at me as she tells me to hop in, and I do as she asks and get into the back seat.

There is a weird old wooden box with a lock on the side. One of the sides is open, while the other three are closed off. The open side features a hole in the shape of a cat door. Maybe it’s a pet house.

We drive into the mud roads after the man accelerates the car.

I am not familiar with these roadways or the precise manner in which this road connects to the highway. This path has only ever been used by me to make my way through the forest to reach the other side. I really hope that it was the right choice to put my faith in complete strangers.

'What's your name, young lady?' the man inquires.

I immediately respond with my name ‘Kristine," and he nods while looking at my reflection in the front glass of his vehicle.

Getting spotted with snake eyes is sad, and I don't like how uncomfortable it makes me feel. I suppose men will be men, and there's nothing I can do about it. I ignore and look outside because this is not the first time I've been peeped. We girls have a habit of ignoring such sights.

I am unable to fully understand what the woman is signaling with her eyes to the man stealing glances of me. It has something to do with a child who will soon be waking up. Maybe it’s breastfeeding time because the woman is unhooking her bra. Besides that, the man glances at her before turning his attention to me.

'Would you mind if we stopped for a minute?' he asks, motioning to the child who needs some fresh air.

The car has slowed and gone off-road into the grass as we've reached a pond. I give a slight nod and lean my back against the seat in the car. I'm sure that I'll be late, and it would have been better if I had walked through the woods on my own. After seeing the couple exit their vehicle and start walking towards the pond that appears to be clear and full of clean water, I close my eyes to take a short break and rest for a while. The woman tries everything she can to get the child to sleep again, while the man makes strange noises to distract him. They are also having a conversation, but I can't hear it because of the noisy environment.

Well, I close my eyes and rest my head on the seat. I wonder how late I’ll be, afterall, it’s my own birthday party.

After about ten minutes of conversation, I see the man approaching the car and the woman approaching the pond. It's possible that she has to urinate, but she still has the child in her grasp. The fact that the man's eyes are locked on me and that he appears to be paying sole attention to me is both strange and unsettling.

I wonder what he wants and why he is coming towards me but wait, what?
The sooner he reaches me, I see a gun in his hand, which he was hiding behind his jack.

Holy crap!

What exactly is going on here? Who exactly is this person? What's with the gun...?

'Kristine, my darling. He gestures sternly without a hint of humour, ‘I need you to turn back with your hands on your head,’ and then he points a gun at my head.

What the fuck is going on? Why is he acting in this manner?

I am so fucking shocked and scared. I had no idea there were psychos in the car with me or that they had a concealed weapon.

A lot is going on inside my head right now, and it has me absolutely petrified. The gun is real, and his intentions are scary. It appears he is a psychopath intending to hurt people, and he will most certainly shoot me if I disagree. The weapon is only a few inches away from my head, and I can feel the rapid acceleration of my heartbeats.

As I turn my back on him and place my hands in my head, exactly as he instructed, I feel my hands becoming entangled in some chain. It's a handcuff, similar to what cops use, and I'm terrified.
Is he a cop? Is he some criminal?

I am completely clueless and lack the physical stamina to take on a man armed with a gun. I don't want to die, not today.

‘Why are you doing this? What have I done?’ I ask, mustering all my bravery, but he says nothing; instead, he locks my hand in my back, preventing me from using it to defend myself.

'Good girl,' he finally says, and then helps me turn around and sit properly.
My heartbeat is racing, and I feel a churning in my stomach. I have no idea what is happening or what will occur.

Why am I bound in this manner? Is this an abduction? Are they after money?
Before I even have a chance to process anything, I notice that he is pulling a gag out of his jacket.

What the hell?

I know this gag. It's used in BDSM kind of stuff, and now I'm so scared of his dangerous intentions. It's filthy and dishonorable. Something else is going on here instead of abduction for money. I'm sure I'm in the hands of a monster, and I can only pray with my hands tied behind my back.

He now even gags my mouth to prevent me from shouting or speaking.
He repeats, ‘Good girl,’ as if I were a pet, and then pats the top of my head in the manner of an animal.

I can feel my eyes welling up with shame.

‘Now I want you to lie down,' he says, but before I can do anything, he takes the box off the seat and helps me lay my head down in the back seat.

I am incredibly shaken up and terrified. His intentions are evil, and I am taken against my will.

He now pulls a key from his pocket and unlocks the box's lock. I'm still not sure what this box's purpose is, but not for long. After carefully positioning the box outside my head in a manner that will not cause discomfort to my neck, he then shuts the small door and locks it once more. I am currently chained up with my head encased in a box, and my mouth is gagged. It is similar to wearing a helmet, except that I cannot see out of it. I am unable to move, and I am unable to scream and shout for assistance. Inside the box, it is dark, musty, and smells like a dead rat.

'Good girl,' he says again, and I feel his hands on my stomach, followed by my breast.

I try to push away from the touch because it is so inappropriate and abusive, but I can only succeed in avoiding it by a few inches at most.

‘No, Kristine, you can't do that. 'I need you to behave, otherwise I will punish,' he says before squeezing my chest as some barbarian would do.

I screamed because it was torturous and inconsiderate, but my voice was trapped inside the box, and it went straight into my own ears.

'Stay still,' he says and does it again, and I try to stay calm, not because of him, but because of what he's doing to my nipples.

It is far worse than anything else that has been done to me up to this point. I have never been touched or pinched like this before, and I am terrified all the way down to my bones.

‘Good. Just like this. I need you to stay like this, like a statue, for the time we reach home’ he says and finishes the torture the sooner I behave and comply.

Did I hear home?

Oh fuck? Where am I being taken?

I am completely helpless and out of choices. I am such an idiot and so incredibly stupid. I should have never trusted strangers and should have listened to my dad.

I am currently lying still and motionless, but I can hear a woman and the child getting into the car. It comes as quite a shock to witness a female participant in this despicable act. It's tough to fathom how anyone could do something so terrible to a helpless person like me.

The car starts to speed up, and I brace myself for the next in a long line of painful experiences that will be etched into my life.

Full Story - HERE
Old 10-07-2022, 11:08 PM   #3
Jojo246

You are aware this actually happened
Jojo246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2022, 06:13 PM   #4
slave2100

Default The unkind welcome

Chapter 3 -The unkind welcome

‘Help…….anyone here? Please help’ using all my energy I shout for the fourth time in the last thirty minutes, but there is no one here than my misery.

While it's cold and frightening outside, I'm alone and bound with ropes, waiting for the person who kidnapped me and brought me here, an unknown and frightening place. I can barely see myself because there is so little light. Because of how tightly the ropes are wound around me, I can hardly move.

It is so quiet that I can even hear my heart beating, and the only thing that is visible is the tiny door that is located above me in the ceiling. This door leads to the top floor, which is the level from which I was brought down to the basement.

Yes, I have been taken hostage, and I feel more helpless than I ever have before.

It's been hours since the man who kidnapped me left, and I still feel trapped and helpless, like a bird with its feathers and wings clipped. After being whipped by something I cannot identify, my legs are on fire, and my thighs hurt. He did things to me that no girl wants, especially on her birthday. I am a victim of a sin and a crime, and I have no idea what else he intends to do to me in the future. It was obviously not the end, and I fully expected to be molested and beaten again. The worst part is that I have no idea what I did wrong.

To briefly summarize what I went through after being captured, it was extremely difficult to maintain stillness while having my head crammed into a cramped, musty box that was too small for it. It hurt whenever the car went over bumps or speed bumps, and despite the fact that it was cold outside, I was covered in sweat and tears the entire time. It is difficult to explain the state of my mental health. I was trembling with fear and confused about what was going on and why I was being held captive. I was sobbing the whole way there and tried to talk, beg, and do anything to save myself, but I could hardly utter a word because I had a gag over my mouth and a box surrounding me. I was aware that I had been taken hostage, and there was no way for me to get back. I am not sure what time it was, but it had been nearly two hours since we started driving before the car came to a complete stop. I have no recollection of where I am or who I am with, and I find myself wondering how far I am from home.

'Be careful, girl,' said the man as he led me to an unknown territory without removing the box from my head or the handcuffs from my wrists.

I was completely blinded by the darkness, and I had no idea where I was. The fact that I was able to feel the grass on my foot indicated that I was not in a city but rather in a remote location, possibly in the middle of the countryside. The sounds of doors opening and closing, followed by the movement of furniture and other objects, let me know that I was in a house—specifically, the man's house. I could even hear the woman entering and closing doors, the children's cries, and the sound of switches and drawers.

Because I was constantly sweating, I was losing my sense of smell and taste, making it difficult to make any other kind of guess.

'Watch your legs, the stairs,' he said as he assisted me in getting down.

It was clear to me that I was being taken to the basement, where my captivity could continue in secret.

When I got to the bottom of the stairs, I was made to stand on a little stool, and then, without even opening my head's box, I felt my hand being untied.

It felt good because my wrists were hurting, but only for a short time. He untied my wrists and began retying them almost immediately, this time with a rope and thenafter my arms were hanged from the ceiling. Because it was so constrained and tense, I had to stand on the tips of my toes in order to support myself. What would have happened if I had slipped off the box?

I did my best to keep my legs still and could only imagine the consequences.

'Good girl,' he patted my back again, and after professionally securing me in bondage, he opened the box and let it go.

After what seemed like two hours, I finally got my vision back, and the moment it did, I immediately looked around to see if anyone could help me, but I was alone with the man who took me. Even though there was a night bulb in one of the corners, the basement was completely dark and contained many strange things. From where I was standing, I could make out various wooden pieces and what appeared to be chains and ropes. There were canes, whips, and cattle prods, and all I could do was try to picture how I would feel after being forced to submit to such repulsive implements. It was all connected to the torturing of humans, and I was aware that I was in the custody of a sadist, a person who takes pleasure in the suffering of others. I knew I'd have a difficult time, merciless torture with no way out.

As I looked around, I felt someone touching my back, right below my neck. He began to scroll toward my loin and tenderly rubbed my buttocks. It was not only inappropriate but also obvious. I wasn't summoned here for a tea party but for play.

'I hope the trip wasn't too bad,' he murmured in my ears before quietly smelling my hair.

There are no words to describe the thoughts that were racing through my head at the time. I was completely unable to process what was going on and was crying uncontrollably. With my hands tied to the ceiling and my foot in the box, I didn't even have room to move or save myself.

'Why are you doing this to me? 'What have I done? 'I sobbed, but my words were muddled because I was still gagged.

He laughed in response, and I swear it was the sneakiest chuckle I'd ever heard.

‘You have no idea how long I searched for someone like you,' he replied in a way that didn't make much sense, and then he returned for me.

After a few seconds of holding my waist, he rolled his hands on my breast and cupped them in his palms. It was extremely embarrassing to be treated like a toy. At first, he handled it with care as he gently pressed on it, but after a short while, he began to exert pressure in an offensive fashion. I felt terrible and ashamed, so I began to cry, but it didn't help. For several
minutes, he molested me as I sobbed helplessly and begged him to stop.
After pulling out my hair and groping my private parts for a few moments, he began ripping the clothes off my body and exposing my nakedness. Even though I made an effort to move around as much as possible, the hands tied together and suspended above me served as my limit. First, he ripped my T-shirt in half, and then he moved on to my bra, which had hooks but he didn't bother to open it but instead tore them without regard.

'Please, don't...' I was crying, but he ripped it off my chest in one swift motion like a psychopath, and for the first time in my life, my breast was completely exposed to someone I didn't know.

In reflex, I drew back and caved in to hide my undressed breasts, something every girl is so reluctant and cautious about, but with my hands tied, all I could do was drip more through my eyes. I was crying like a baby as my chest was exposed and prepared to be played.

'Please don't do this to me. What have I done to you?' Before he could touch me again, I broke down in tears and wailed, but he did not cared to reply.

In response, he reached for my breast and pulled me close. It was barbaric, improper, and painful to answer my question in such a painful way, and I shouted again.

'Please, no,' I yelled again with my eyes tightening as he bit my chest and began a series of bites on various parts of my nipples.

It was too difficult to endure, too difficult to bear, and despite the fact that I was constantly moving myself to be saved, he didn't stop, not before further injuring me and turning my chest red in innumerable places. He finally took a break, and it was now time for my bottom. He began to undress my bottom after he had already removed my top. Following the same pattern as my T-shirt, my skirt was ripped, and then my panty was cut in half. In the span of a few seconds, I was completetly exposed to a psychopath whose only goal was to cause me as much pain as possible. Besides humiliating me by stripping me naked, he also toyed with my youth and innocence. After massaging my upper thighs and bottom for a few seconds, he suddenly inserted two fingers inside me and began wobbling inside my crack before I could resist or yell.

I can't even put into words how incredibly rude it was. Nothing could be worse for a female or any human being, and I still don't understand how someone could do anything like this without the other person's consent. The irony of the situation was just too unbelievable to accept. I cried my eyes out, and exerted all my emotional and physical strength to portray my shame and humiliation, but my words were feeble and ineffectual. It was only me and my misery, and no one could do anything to alleviate it.

'You scream a lot, girl.

Finally, he questioned my stubbornness, ‘I haven't even given you a reason for it,’ he said and backed away from me to select another punishing item.

My hesitancy had clearly gotten under his skin, for he was now showing signs of anger.

As he approached the torture instruments, I saw my greatest fears materialise before my eyes. He picked up a short whip from the corner and came over to give me a hard whack in the back. I bet it was so hard that I almost felt like my lungs were going to pop. As the whip's end landed on my lower waist, a particularly tender area, I responded by stretching as far as I could.

I didn't know what had happened or why I was being beaten. I did nothing but scream, and it was in response to being molested so rudely. That's something every girl would do, and it's perfectly normal. Not making a mistake and still getting beaten down was incredibly cruel. After all, who whips an innocent girl naked?

Not long after that, the second whip came swinging at me, this time aimed squarely for my front thighs. I instinctively leaped backwards, landing on both feet. I yelled out in agonising pain, as if someone had poured hot oil into my thighs, but I also cried out for mercy, knowing full well that no one would come to my rescue, and that my host was enjoying my screams, my nakedness, and my misery. As soon as I shut my eyes, the tears came back in full force, soaking my cheeks.

As I sobbed, he answered, ‘See that what happens when you misbehave, you dirty bitch,’ and proceeded to swing the power whip nonstop across my buttocks.

More forcefully than before, this struck really hard, and all I can recall is jiggling all over the stool on which I was perched. Both of my senses, sight, and hearing, were impaired, making it difficult to make sense of my surroundings. For a few seconds, all was black and silent; but no sooner than

I took a deep breath to try to mend what was broken, he did something I could never have foreseen.

He kicked the stool that was supporting my weight, and the instant it went from under my foot I felt my weight pressing down on my wrist that was dangled from the ceiling. There was nothing for me to step into as I hovered a foot over the ground. My wrist felt like it was going to snap while I was swinging as a curtain.

The cruel man didn't seem to care that I was in immense pain, and he continued to deliver hard whips on the same locations he'd hit before. I flailed about and yelled for help, but no one came to my aid. I didn't even know where I was getting whipped or how hard. My entire awareness was directed toward my aching wrists.

‘Stop it. I will die, please’ I almost yelled at him and this time he actually stopped and, quite rudely, grabbed hold of my hair to draw me closer.
‘This isn't the kind of tone I appreciate, slut’

He roared in my ear, ‘Beg me, beg me now, or else I won't stop,’ and I immediately saw my blunder and what I needed to do.

‘I beg you, sir. I respectfully plead you to have pity on me’ in a sad voice, I pleaded with him to stop, and he did, but not before he delivered the final blow, which I'm sure was his ugliest.

I felt a stinging pain in my bottom, right in my pelvis, as the whip landed on my legs, right between them, and I knew it was intended for it. For a short instant, I blacked out and felt disoriented; however, I soon came to and noticed that a stool had been replaced beneath my foot and that the circulation in my wrists was returning to normal.

Before he departed, he patted my head and said, ‘Good girl,’ and I remember him tucking my shredded skirt into my bottom.

I expected him to release me from my restraints, but he wasn't being very lenient. Many painful minutes have gone since he left me standing here nude and bound, possibly because he wanted me to suffer, but nobody has come to save me. Even though a considerable amount of time has passed, I am still here, shackled, waiting for his return. I'm thirsty, hungry, and exhausted and need rest. In order to function, I must sleep. It's chilly, and I need to get under the covers. My legs are on fire, and my wrist is numb from the bonding.

The last of my strength has left me, and night is quickly closing in.
‘Help me, anyone, anyone,’ I mutter in a low voice.

This vertigo is driving me crazy. My eyes aren't working properly. Everything around me is hazy and wavy, and I feel like I am actually losing weight, getting lighter. Even the pain seems to be vanishing.

Am I losing my mind, or dying perhaps?

Full Story - HERE

Last edited by slave2100; 10-10-2022 at 04:20 PM.
Old 10-10-2022, 04:18 PM   #5
slave2100

Default Partners in crime

Chapter 4 - Partners in crime

One moment I had ground under my feet, but now I feel like flying. As it passes through my face, the cold breeze brings excitement and nervousness together. I have lived this moment so many times in dreams, but today I got a chance to live it for real.

‘Get your hands-off, dad. I know how to drive’ I insist, keeping my eyes on the ground, but my father isn't ready to leave me alone with the new bicycle he bought me yesterday.

It's the gift he promised for my fifth birthday, and he is very good with promises.

‘Let me go. I can ride, let me go’ I shout again and again, now with a bit of anger, trying my best to pull me forward from his hands.

He knows I am inexperienced, but he trusts me and does what I insist, and then the uncalled thing happens.

My overconfidence makes me fall.

‘Kristine!!!!.... Are you okay?’ dad screams from afar, running towards me while I can spot stars in the skies.

I am in pain and definitely hurt, maybe somewhere on my toes. It’s looking blurry out there.

Perhaps half of my consciousness is gone.

Wake up, daughter...Kristine...wakeup g.... my father says, touches my face but am losing myself.

I’m not able to hear him clearly.

Wake, girl...wake up’ I can still hear something, still feels palms in cheeks, and then something breaks my slumbers, and I open my eyes.

It’s the drops of cold water sprinkled in my face and then some soft slaps in my cheeks that bring me back from time travel, and I stand straight in a reflex, like I have seen a ghost.

‘Ouch...’ I shout with pain, looking at the strangers before me, looking all around me, trying to figure out where I am and with whom.

‘She can nap standing, how weird’ comments the lady who woke me up while the man with spectacles stands beside us and laughs at my misery.

‘I guess she’s an animal afterall’ the man summarises while I lower my eyes in shame.

‘Yes, precisely a bitch’ the lady adds to the abusiveness.

Seeing myself stripped down and bound in front of these psychos has helped me recall my current location and the people I am with. Yes, I'm still being held captive, and it's been countless hours. Being in a dark basement has caused me to lose track of time. There is nothing around but a weak light bulb.

'Wake up, girl,' says the lady, slapping my cheeks once more as the man unties my hands.

My wrists are tingling with pleasure as fresh blood rushes through them.

After such a long bondage, my arms have become nearly paralysed and appear dirty and red. In addition, I have an odd scent about me. I suppose it's all the blood, sweat, and tears I've shed.

I almost lose control the moment my hands are free. My legs feel like they have frozen and lost all their strength. I instantly fall and lie down to relax my muscles like a free kite.

‘Relax and take a deep breath. There's no need to freak out' the psycho says as he sits down on the stool I've been standing for the past few hours.

The lady has moved to a chair right next to me, but no one seems to notice that I'm lying there motionless and lifeless like a corpse. My tear ducts have dried up completely. Every part of me is numb, and there's a low rumbling in my ear. My thighs and buttocks hurt from the cruel whipping, and I have a sharp headache, like a hangover.

‘She's so mannerless, Lucas,’ the lady says looking at me lying flat, and I now have his name.

While they exchange glances and seemingly communicate something, all I can see is the grimy, dim ceiling above them. I don't feel good, and I have no idea why. Maybe it's the excessive sweating or the lack of fluids. My vision is poor, and the world appears to be moving around me.

‘Get up, girl, and get on your knees’ I can make out that the woman is saying some baffling things, but my brain fog prevents me from understanding.

I don’t even know why she wants me to get on my knees. Why can’t I lie flat or sit freely? I feel so out of energy, so out of senses. I desperately need someone to help me out.

'Get up, girl, now, or I'll bring the whip again,' I hear something scary and immediately remember what happened to me a few hours ago.

In an instant, images of being whipped and then my pleading, crying and screaming filled my head, and I forced myself to get up off the floor and kneel as directed. I'm feeling the pressure and need to go to the bathroom.

'Hands on your back,' another order, and I comply without hesitation.

Honestly, I can't take much more of a beating. I simply am not prepared.

'Good girl,' I hear a voice say, and I finally take a breath.

'Now keep your hands on the back of your head,' another command, and I obey despite knowing nothing about it.

It's crazy to do what I'm told because my choices no longer matter. I suppose I should comply, or I will face more severe consequences.

‘Good girl. Remember this position and do this the moment I say attention,’ Lucas says, and I nod with my head down.

I don't know what's going on or why I've been taken. If it were about money, someone would have contacted my parents a long time ago. They're probably starting to get upset that I'm still missing. No one back home will ever know I'm with these horrible people, I guess.

‘A lot must be going through your mindless head right now, but try to keep in mind that this isn't a vacation,’ he says.

While I kneel before them, speechless, the woman says, ‘Yes. This isn't a summer camp, and you must take us seriously. You must follow what’s told, otherwise you know very well how you will be rewarded’

I can feel the tears streaming down my cheeks once more. As I genuflect in silence, I can make out their conversation.

'At the very least, let her know why she's here and who we are,' the man says, while the lady disagrees.

‘Why? What's the point, exactly, in telling her? My heart quickens as she asks, ‘Since when do slaves have rights?’

Did I hear the word "slave"?

Am I a slave? Really? In a time when humans have set foot on the moon, am I enslaved?

'Do whatever you need to do, Lucas, but get her ready as soon as possible,' the lady yells and gets up from her chair to leave, but she comes too close to me.

'And for you, bitch. The sooner you accept who you are, the easier life will be’ she says as she walks away.

And while Lucas chuckles to himself, I close my eyes and try to figure out what she means. The meaning she was going for is fairly clear. What’s hard is to believe if that’s true, if I am really a pet.

‘You must be dead tired, girl’ he says with a sly grin on his face.

His lustful gaze is too abusive to keep up with. I know what he's thinking and what his intentions are. It's only a matter of time before I'm used, abused, and played for his pleasure. The only question is how. His gaze follows my every bare curve, settling on my waist and then my tush, and I lower my head in response, feeling ashamed. Just having to kneel naked in front of a psychopath like that is torturous. I never in my wildest dreams foresaw this happening. My dad would have killed him the second he touched me, and I miss him a lot.

'I think you need something first,' he says, looking around the basement, but before I can say or ask anything, I see him grab an old metal bucket from around the corner.

It's tiny and appears grimy and rusty.

He hands me a bucket and says, ‘Here, girl’ but I stare at him dumbfoundedly because I have no idea what to do with it.

‘Come on now, lose yourself.’ he says signally at my bottom, and I immediately understood his meaning.

He wants me to pee in the bucket, which makes my heart race. I cannot allow my privacy to be violated to the point where I am unable to look at myself.

'Don't be embarrassed, come on,' he says again, but I am ashamed to my soul.

I could never urinate in front of him, any man, or any human being. His expression now goes counter to my actions, and I feel pressure from within as well as without.

As he did when he whipped me, he looks angry now by my denial.
'I'm asking for the last time.’

He says, ‘You aren't going outside this place for a very long time, and if you mistakenly lose here on the floor, I'll make you drink it,’ and his expression of seriousness convinces me that he is telling the truth.

Yes, he'll make do the thing he is telling, and it's even more embarrassing than urinating in a bucket. I snatched the bucket out of his hands and slid it down my crotch between my legs without a second's hesitation. My dignity is being torn to shreds over and over while I make a small concession to something far more humiliating and painful than being spanked. The man who held captive me, Lucas, is staring intently at whatever it is I am doing.

He seems engrossed in my performance and pleased by my dirty work. I have no words to express how broken and embarrassed I am. This is a total violation of dignity and integrity. It's as bad as going nude in public. I couldn't be more disgusted with myself.

Once I've discharged in the bucket, he says, ‘Good girl,’ and even applauds.

At the moment, I wish I were dead. There is literally nothing that can be more belittling. My chest is tickling, and I feel a wetness spreading to my eyes. I have this burning sensation in my chest, and I really want to cry. I can tell by his eyes that Lucas is aware of my situation. For the first time, I can see sympathy for myself in his face. He knows I'm about to cry, and now that he's patting my head, I can't stop myself. While he was giving me a kiss on the back of the head, I burst into tears. Powerful and profound, it can't be stopped. It's so bad that I can't even breathe normally because tears keep welling up and soaking my cheeks. It's difficult to keep calm and steady my breathing. Never before has life seemed so difficult, so ugly.

'Don't worry, everything will be fine,' he says as I sob even harder and louder.

My agonising cries echo through the basement, and I tightly clutch Lucas' hands. It's a cruel irony that I'm sobbing into the arms of the person who created this hell on earth for me. Had I listened to my father, my life would be much easier now. I really regret not going the long way around. I really wish I wasn't a girl and wasn't attractive.

After what felt like an eternity, I was able to pull myself together and leave the most hateful person in my life.

'Are you feeling better now?' while I leave him to it and sit on the floor, Lucas asks.

I have a lot of questions and am feeling sad and anxious. Locked up here in the dark, stripped of my clothes, my pride, and my will is so frustrating. I miss my apartment and my balcony.

'When will I be able to return home?' I mumbled weakly, barely above a whisper.

He seems confused about how to respond and thinks for a while before giving me a puzzled look.

'Very soon,' he says, chuckling sarcastically, and I understand what he means.

It's pointless to ask him any more questions now that I know he'll lie about everything. It's hard to accept the absurdity of the situation, but I have a feeling that I'll be held captive for quite some time. The humiliation and beatings I receive will reach new heights.

‘I'll make this place comfortable, but for that you need to be obedient,’ he says, touching me again, but not in a sexual way.

The marks from the whips are still fresh in my back, and he just looks at them. I am petrified that I will be insulted again.

'It's so nice,' he says strangely, touching the marks, and for a moment I can't believe what I'm hearing.

Is he enjoying seeing me suffer?
Is it good that I'm so desperately unhappy?

I stare at him in shock as he grabs the hair on the back of my head and smiles at my fear. He takes a small step toward me and gives me another sniff before putting it down. What he's about to do makes me extremely uneasy and nervous.

Will he bite at me or lick my face?
Will he continue to molest me and beat me?

I don't know, and I have a lot of anxious questions. My stomach is churning and my heart is pounding dangerously fast. Although I am not bound, I feel as if I am in chains, unable to act on my own volition. I'm being compelled to act against my will.

'Yes, it's so nice to see you suffer, to see you scared' he reveals his true intent with the words.

‘I love it when you scream, when you sob,’ and I finally know who he is and why I was abducted.

It's not for money, but for pleasure. He uses me as a plaything, and his pleasure is more important to him than my pain. I'm scared to death. To the depths of my being, I am absolutely terrified. While the man gets weirdly closer to my face, I hear the lady walking down the stairs, and seeing her coming Lucas immediately leaves me and pushes his stool apart, while I kneel the same way as told, with hands in my head, pretending as nothing happened.

I have no idea what's going on or what Lucas is hiding from his lady. I doubt that she is aware of Lucas's true intentions and the depth of his dark desires. Having learned more about Lucas, I am even more nervous. I know pain is coming, and there's nothing I can do to avoid it. The only way I can save myself is if I find a way to get away, but I am too weak to even attempt to climb stairs.

'Well, look what Maria has brought for our new guest' Lucas says cheerfully as the woman continues to hold the items in front of me.

I’ve got bread, milk, a towel & water in a bucket.
‘Wash yourself first. You’re so dirty like some animal’ she says and sits beside in her chair.

With the smell of piss and sweat, I really feel like an animal and am also dying to eat. I haven't had anything to eat since breakfast, and it's been hours. I quickly take the wet towel to wipe my dirty parts and complete within minutes and rush myself for bread and milk. Like some street dog, I eat without chewing and gulp the entire glass of milk in a single breath.
While Lucas laughs at my strange behaviour, Maria says, 'Animals,' as I finish.

Being called an "animal" over and over again is worse than being bullied. I have no choice but to listen and accept the truth as it stands right now. My suffering will increase exponentially if I try to fight or disobey, so it's safer to just give in. It would be better to die than to have to endure this shame alone.

Lucas comes forward to re-tie me as soon as I finish my small meal. It's as if he's aware of my disobedience and is unwilling to put my freedom at risk. He ties my hands behind my back, and I lose all ability to balance myself, but this time he doesn't tie my legs, and I sit comfortably on the floor.

'I'm cold,' I say, referring to my nakedness and the cold weather, but the lady appears uninterested in providing me with covers.

'We'll make a warm place for you soon,' she promises, and Lucas agrees.

I'm not sure why my nakedness is so important. I just want some basic clothing to hide my nakedness; why is that so hard to come by?

Lucas ties me up without touching me too much because he doesn't want to disturb the woman who is sitting and watching him. Sure, she's envious of another girl in his husband's life, and she's pretty aware of it. That's why she hates me so much, I suppose, but why she's fine with having another girl around his man is what baffles me.

In what way could I possibly be useful to them?

I want to know the answer, but before it comes something very odd is happening. The sooner I am completely tied down, the sooner I will see the odd couple kissing passionately and then stripping as if they were about to have sex. It's shocking to see the dirty thing and even crazy to understand why they have to do it before me.

I don't understand why they want me to watch it.

While I'm bound, face down, the crazed couple proceeds to undress each other. Lucas sucking on Maria's big bell-shaped breasts and her massage to his excited general is so awkward. They're just too caught up in the moment and acting like teenagers. It seems they are completely unaware of me watching them, else this is just to make me remember that they hold a tight bond that I cannot break.

Okay, that's it; I'm done, and I'm going to pretend to be blind.

If I see them groping each other again, I might throw up. I'm sure I've seen something similar in porn, but the models there have perfect bodies and behave more gracefully than these two weirdos.

Full Story HERE

Last edited by slave2100; 10-10-2022 at 04:20 PM.
Old 10-12-2022, 05:26 PM   #6
slave2100

Default The snatch of dignity

Chapter 5 - The snatch of dignity

Mark begins to gently press my breasts together as it begins, and instantaneously, my nipples spring into action in anticipation of that gentle touch. After stroking my belly for only a few seconds, he leans forward and sticks out his tongue to lick it. It feels magical, like a brownie dipped in ice cream. I wish I could just force him to deal harder and faster. The world has lost all meaning, and I am overwhelmed with joy from my arse to my thighs.

As I gently yank at his hair, he leans in for another kiss on the mouth, and I let out a low moan of pleasure.

With all my private parts riding along with me, I'm in seventh heaven.
As the intensity of his strokes increases, I spread my legs wider to give myself more room. While the position makes me a little uneasy, the sensations of being hot, damp, and feminine make me ecstatic to submit.

When I finally open my eyes, I see him making cheerful expressions as he slowly, gently slides in and out of me. I try to respond with a smile, but his strokes only get harder, so I end up closing my eyes again.

I'm stretching myself with pleasure when I feel a tickle in my bottom. It's strange, sensual, and I feel as if I don't recognise this touch, as if I've been touched by someone else.

'Wake up, girl,' a voice says, and I immediately open my eyes to switch from memory to reality.

Lucas, too, pulls his fingers off my bottom the sooner he realises my fright.

I'm scared of the stranger in the dark, but my mind quickly reminds me of where I am and who I'm with. While I look around to see if we're alone, I notice Lucas staring at my exposed curves without blinking. He appears horny and eager to use me as a puppet. I can't do anything because my wrists are still tied behind my back. It's sad to say that after shamelessly having sex in front of me, the strange couple left the basement with me tied and naked without any covers. I was alone and scared, but I eventually fell asleep sobbing in misery.

I'm not sure what time of night it is. There's darkness everywhere, only the sounds of crickets outside, and the cruel man who captured me.

It's obvious why he's here and what he wants. I can sense his dirty desire through his dirty eyes, which are at my private parts. I pull myself back, closing my legs and hiding my wet bottom as I notice him rubbing his own fingers. Bizarrely, his fingers were on my crack while I was sleeping, and now his fingers are wet. Yes, I was horny in my dreams, and there is nothing wrong with it.

'You have such an adorable body,' he says as he walks forward without looking at me.

His gaze is fixed on my chest, moving up and down my body every other second. I saw it coming, but I didn't realise it would happen so soon. I am beautiful, naked and tied, while he is a cruel man, and nothing else is required. I will have to walk this path of torture and abuse, willingly or unwillingly. He comes closer to my chest and smells me for a moment with his elevated thing behind his pants.

‘Ouch….ahhhh’ The sooner I feel his teeth in my breast, the louder I scream, and my hair is grabbed in response.

'If you make any more noise, I promise I'll make you cry all night,' he warns, randomly pulling my head, and I close my eyes in pain.

The message is clear. He doesn't want to be heard or seen by his wife, so I have to suffer his tyranny quietly. It's a difficult task because I know his style of play isn't gentle. He'll bite and bite me hard in almost every sensible part of my body, and regardless of my denials, he'll use me as a toy but wait, what?

This is getting out of hand, and I'm reaching my limit. Before he could molest me any further, he begins rubbing his enlarged thing on my chest, neck, and then on my face. It's nauseating to smell his filthy beast pass through my nose and eyes. It's partly wet with his sweat, partly with his filthy juice, and is impossible to resist, but despite my apprehension, he brings it closer to my mouth with the intention of dragging it inside while I almost choke after stopping my breath for half a minute.

‘What, you don’t like taking it inside?’ he asks at my disgusted face while, with downcast eyes, I shake head.

'Well, lip service is required for all pets. You'll have to learn it or you'll be in big trouble someday,' he warns, shamelessly rubbing it in my nose while I pull myself back.

'Please, sir. 'Please,' I say, dripping a few drops.

‘Ok. 'Not today, girl, but someday, for sure,' he says, pulling his thing off my face as I take a deep breath, despite the fact that I know I've just postponed something I despise more than anything else in the world.

There will come a time when I will be forced to give lip service, and it will come soon.

Before I could calm my racing heart, his hands began fondling my back. He begins barbarically exploring my loin, buttocks, and thighs. His tongue smears all over my chest and legs, forcing me to open my bottom to his will.

My eyes begin to sting as he slowly slips his fingers back into my crack, massaging, hiding in it, and molesting me in the most inappropriate ways. It started with just my upper front and bottom, but now his fingers are slipping down my back bottom, between my buttocks.

'Sir, please, I beg,' I whisper with wet eyes, but he is too lost to listen.

My words are not reaching his ears, and the bites have taken command. Despite my discomfort at being bitten in my delicate soft woman parts, I choose to avoid any noise. I clench my teeth like an obedient dog to resist the pain. He is a monster not only in mind but also in appearance. Sex is supposed to be pleasurable, but this is something else entirely. It's a torment, a punishment, and I'm not sure how long I can put up with it. He's rubbing my skin, abusing my private parts one by one, first my nipple, then my buttocks, while I quietly cry from the worst abuse a girl can endure. This had never occurred to me in my wildest dreams. It's simply heartbreaking and painful. I wish I were no longer alive. I'm feeling like a puppet, a useless doll.

As his fingers play with my dignity in stages, it eventually reaches my bottom, but before he can slip his excited thing between my legs, I change position, bend my head towards the floor, and begin crying with eyes bursting with tears.

Lucas looks at my humiliated expressions and takes a deep breath, as if he understands how humiliated I am and how painful this is for me.

'No, not until I wet you from the inside,' he says, pulling me closer, ignoring my requests as I sob and close my eyes like his pet.

I sob again and again, but no one comes to wipe my tears away. To disobey is to invite punishment, and I have no interest in being treated like an animal. It's the time when I have to choose between the worst and the worst.

'Open your legs, girl,' he says, and I immediately follow.

He immediately gropes both of my breasts and plays with them for a minute, licking, squashing, and pressing them firmly. I sob, pleading for mercy, but he continues to torture my upper front until he is completely satisfied.

He drags and grapples me into strange positions, leaving no inch untouched, no part unexplored. I moan and cry at distinct intervals. I sometimes scream from the sharp pain in my bottom, but all he cares about is his pleasure. My agonising screams and tears have no effect. To him, I am a toy that can be twisted, tortured, and played with in any way the owner desires.

I'm hoping it's over soon because I'm exhausted.

Finally, he takes a step forward and places two fingers on my bottom lips. He rubs it to dry, massages it for a moment, and then slips both of them inside my crack.

Unexpected and unusual, ‘Ahhhhh…’ I moan in pain and pleasure, closing my eyes again as I feel a sudden heat wave erupt over my entire body.

Maybe I'm not ready for bigger things on the inside, but it doesn't really matter. I'm a puppet, a pet, and the in-and-out game has begun. The pain is just a bonus.

He's also slapping and twisting my nipples, but I'm enjoying it despite the pain. I feel different, good, now that his big brutal general has replaced fingers inside my bottom. It's strange and unusual how I feel pleasurable and enjoy this type of play. My moans are filled with agony, but I also make happy sounds of comfort. It's as if I'm two different people at the same time.

I begged and pleaded, but none of it was enough to stop him. My breasts are aching now, and I'm starting to radiate heat, while the drift between my legs is becoming wet from his tender strokes. I'm yelling, moaning, and pleading with him to stop, but he keeps going.

'Ahhh, bitch,' he becomes more challenging and heavier, and I hold my breath to maintain the impact.

I can see his joy in digging me deep, as if he has won a war, and I can also feel the first climax building inside me as he strokes me with greater intensity, puncturing me even deeper.

'Ohh......fuck.....ahhhhh,' I exclaim as a stream of juice erupts from my mouth.

The first wave has arrived, and it is indescribably good. I'm getting butterflies all over my body. I close my eyes and let it go as he strives for perfection.

Well, I know he's not going to stop until he's satisfied. My situation is irrelevant; all he wants is me to beg again. As I shoot the first wave, he steps back for a moment to relax, and I take a deep breath to gather my thoughts. He quickly rubs his hands over my red bottom and resumes the play. He straddles me, spreads my legs apart, and leans over me like a crossbow, unleashing his beast into my den once more.

It's painful because there's less lubrication, but the pleasure soon outweighs the pain.

The game of hide and seek has resumed, and my teeth are still clenched, and my eyes are still closed. He's started squashing my breasts again, and my nipples have sprung to attention for that tender touch.

After a few seconds of strokes, he leans forward and licks my neck with his tongue. I'm back in seventh heaven, and all of my private parts are riding along with me.

‘Ahhh…..’ I moan once more as the stroke resumes.

I can feel his strokes becoming more powerful, so I widen my legs to make more room. I'm still a little uneasy, but the pleasure outweighs the discomfort. As I open my eyes and look at him, I see him making happy faces and crazy expressions while slowly and gently sliding in and out on me.

I respond with a smile, but he intensifies his strokes, forcing me to close my eyes once more. Strokes have reached their peak intensity, as have my screams. I can feel his cum shooting inside my honeypot now. I know he's close, but I think I'm closer.

I can now feel him wetting me from inside, but I can also feel my own climax breaking me with a tingling shudder.

My legs hurt and my bottom is numb. My nipples are paralysed, and my buttocks radiate heat. I've been brutally abused. I've been used violently, and now I feel as if I've been anaesthetized because major parts of my body are numb. I've never had such a bad orgasmic experience, possibly because

I've never had sex against my will. It's called lovemaking for a reason, but what happened to me now is inhumane, an assault.

It lasted nearly half an hour, which was longer than any of my previous experiences, but the irony is that this is what I will be subjected to the majority of the time. I am now a captive, and I have no right to fight or even speak out against it; otherwise, things could get even worse.

As I see Lucas wearing his sleepwear, I slowly crawl back towards the corner, trying to get some support for my back. I don't have enough energy to sit or walk on my spine. It's excruciatingly painful all over my body. My cheeks are wet, and not just from crying. My thighs are slippery, and it's not just from sweat. I stink and I feel like garbage.

'You were delicious,' Lucas says at the end, looking at my face for feedback.

In response, I lower my head, close my eyes, and say nothing. I close my eyes and rest my back against the wall, acting like a pet, a non-living thing, as Lucas slips out of the basement and closes the door from the outside.

I don’t know what to do. It’s still dark and quiet. The night hasn’t ended, infact, it’s just the beginning.

Full Story HERE

Advertisements
Kink Talk