Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-25-2014, 11:58 AM   #1
Username7

Default Edging dice dare

So I love leaving wether or not I get to cum up to chance, and I have played some games that restrict my orgasms. Problem is, I'm really bad at them. Every time I come up with a good one, I cum too early. So I figured I'd post this one that I'm going to try next on here, and if I cum without permission, I have to ask for punishment from you guys. I will also post updates/tell you what I rolled and how horny I am. Also, if anybody sees this game, they can try it too, I like the rules for it.

The rules:
1) Pick a number, the larger the harder. I pick 5. Now for 5 days, I may not cum.
2) Each day, for 5 days, I most roll a die, and then edge that number of times.
3) I have to guess how many times I will end up edging. My number is 20. Now, If I did exactly 20 edges, I get to cum all I want for a day. BUT, if I am even one off, I get punished. The punishments are as follows.

If I edge too many times:
Let's say I ended up rolling 25 edges. I must then take the difference. 25 - 20 = 5. Then for 5 days I may not cum, edge or touch myself sexually at all. After 5 days, I restart. I must keep the same number of days (5), but I can change my guess.

If I don't edge enough:
Again, take the difference. Let's say I only did 16 edges. The difference is 4. I add 4 to my guess of total edges, and get 20 + 4 == 24. Now, each day, I have to edge 4 times, and then I am allowed to roll an hour later. I edge whatever number I roll, and add it to a running total. Once the total = exactly 24, I get to cum once. If I am over 24, I have to get back down. Each day that I don't roll the dice, I subtract 1 from my total edges. (But I still have to do the 4 edges.) If I forget to do the 4 edges one day, I add 4 to the total I have to reach.

I really like this idea, because the odds of getting it exactly right are very low. If I am too high, the punishment isn't as bad, but then I have to do it again. If I am too low, the punishment is much worse, but I get to cum at the end.
Also, any number in-between 5 and 30 is possible. So if I roll 5, I have to reach 20 - 5 == 15, 15 + 20 == 35. So I'd have to reach 35 edges, plus 15 a day. (That would be horrible) And on the other end, I could have to wait 10 days before I am allowed to try again. (Which would also be horrible.)

I'm gonna take 5 days, and my guess is 20, cause I'd rather guess too high and not reach it, than guess too low and surpass it. I will start tomorrow, and post each number that I roll. Also, you can give me dares, like I have to sleep naked, or do an extra edge just because, or every wednesday, I have to do X, or anything like that to make it more fun.
Dislikes:
pain, piss,
Limits:
scat, blood, public nudity
My ongoing edging game. http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=170554
Username7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 11:47 AM   #2
Username7

Bump? Also, I rolled a 4 today. It should get a lot harder in a day or two.
Dislikes:
pain, piss,
Limits:
Old 02-27-2014, 06:07 PM   #3
Username7

I rolled a 5. Total of 9. At this rate, I should go slightly over, which I am very worried about. I specifically planned it so that I am most likely to be slightly under. Oh well, we'll see. I haven't done the edges yet, so any dares for while I am doing them?
Dislikes:
pain, piss,
Limits:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum, denial, denial dares, dice, edging