Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2007, 06:19 AM   #1
alexrules01

Default Her Fantasy-Which she Regretted! [Fiction]

My first post was taken out, i think cause of the back-up thing.

This is my first ever non-g rated story, so I hope you like it!
If there is any text inside ( ), it is NOT in the story!

Intro-Shortened
Anyway, I can't be bothered re-writing the story, so I'll sum it up for you so far:
-A sexy, kinda slutish, 18 year old girl (me, im using first-person) found her boyfriend cheating with the biggest bitch in her life. So she embaressed her boyfriend by pulling his pants and underwear down, shirt up and got a friend to take a pic of it, which she sent to his parents. For the bitch, Kaylee, she stole Kaylee's bra at school, they had to wear plain white t-shirts. Then 'I' wet her shirt in front of the 5 biggest nerds in our year. Kaylee was pissed.
-I am straight, had sex 2 times, but I always have fantasies about being dominated by a woman/women, bondage, slavery etc.
-I have 3 months off and family has gone away on holiday, but im saying at home to get ready for exams.
-Kaylee abducted me and i was on a bed, fixed in place, only my arms and legs could move. Kaylee put a bowl ful of water and ice above me, on a plank of wood, supported by two thick peices of wood. My right arm was cuffed to one of the thick peices of wood, so if I moved, the water and ice would fall down, all over me. She had also strapped a vibrator to my pussy, turned it on, and left for the night.

Thats where the story ended, now here is the next part....

DAY 1

I woke up, natural light was beaming in, I could move my head. I looked down my body, my huge breasts were in the way of me seeing my legs and pussy. I managed to bypass them, and saw a huge wet spot at the base, where my pussy was, I must have passed out during the night, having many orgasms.
I heard footsteps. The door creaked open, my heart was starting to pump more blood a second, each beat getting faster and deeper. Kaylee walked in, wearing a skin-tight, latex mistress outfit. She said "How is my slave this morning?" I tried to say something, but realised I was still gagged by my own pink panties. She took them out, repeated the question, and I screamed "I'M NOT YOUR SLAVE!" Kaylee stood there for a minute, with a smirk on her face, then said "Your my slave for the next 3 months, your parents have gone away, as have mine. Also, you wouldn't want these pics with your ex-boyfriend getting out, would you?" I thought "Fuck! She's got me,those photos were taken for private viewing only, if everyone saw that, I wouldn't hear the end of it. ALso, if my parents came back to find these pictures, they would never forgive me!" So I asked "How can I get those pictures off you without them being sent across the country?" Kaylee chuckled, came over to the bed, bent down, I could see her normal sized breasts, and compared them with mine, they were small! She whispered "You can have them IF you do EVERYTHING I tell you to do" She stood back up, turned around and said "Your my slut, for the next 3 months." She untied me, put a collar around my neck, and told me to get on all fours. There was a leash connected to the collar, so she waked me, like a dog, to the Kitchen.

In the Kitchen, there was nothing out of the ordinary, a stove, fridge, counter, sink, dog bowl, "WHAT!" I thought, "I didn't think she had any pets..." She walked me over to the dog bowl, where I found what looked like a half cooked egg, toast and cereal, with added milk. It also read on the side, 'SLAVE'. Kaylee said "Eat up, you have a big day, be a good girl, get rewarded, be a bad girl, get punished!" I ate my breakest-like a dog, then was taken to the basement, where she had a lot of toys and other items for me. She walked me into the cage, and locked me inside. She said "SUCK THIS!" She grabbed a strap-on and put it on. She grabbed a chair, sat on it and told me to suck. There was a clock in the room that read 10.10am. She had a few magazines and books she read while I was sucking. 1.30 the clock read, and Kaylee went and got a sandwhich. She came back down, I asked Kaylee..." "DON'T CALL ME KAYLEE!, CALL ME GODDESS" I answered, "Ok, Goddess, can I please have some food?" She remarked "You can eat my cock!" It hit 4.00pm, and she said "stop, turn around" I did as I was told, the cage was small enough so my butt was up against he cage. Suddenly I felt a wet, slippery thing slither into my asshole. Kayle said "Get Ready" And she let loose, poundung my ass like a fucking machine, she ripped it apart, I was screaming, in pain but also screaming "MORE, MORE, MORE!" Kaylee had a 5 minute break every 15 minutes. It hit 7.15pm and I was hungry, so was she.

She let me out of the cage, led me up to the kitchen. There was a table in the kitchen, which she tied me to. Kaylee then started to cook herself some dinner, some meat and veggies. As she was cooking, I asked, "Goddess, can I have some food, please" Kaylee said "NO! For asking that, I will give you somthing else now! Never be ignorant! I WILL feed you, I am not THAT inhumane, what I feed you is how I feel about you, and now you have enraged me!" She sat down, with her plate on the table, and said "While I eat, kiss my feet!" So I did, what seemed like an hour, she got up, put her plate on the ground and said "Lick it clean, I will get your food" So I licked the plate, I finished and she came back, with my bowl, put it down, I looked to see what I was getting. DOG FOOD! "Your my pet puppy, you must eat dog food!" And walked away. I didnt want to eat it, but i was starving, and didn't know when I was gonna be fed next, so I ate it. She came in half an hour later, patted me on the head and said "Good girl!" She grabbed my leash then took me-OUTSIDE?!?!?!? As I looked around, it was a couple of acres backed onto a forest. ABout 20 metres away, I saw a dog house. She walked me over to it, locked my leash onto a ring on the doghouse and said "Goodnight", turned around and walked into the house. I sarted to think of what happened today. I hated all of it, but I was so aroused by it, my pussy was dripping. My fantasy is starting to unravel-in the most worse possible way! I crawled into the doghouse, curled up and went to sleep.

( I am not writing a few paragraphs for each day, I will skip days. Also, if you didnt realise, 'I' was naked ALL day)
Old 12-27-2007, 10:32 AM   #2
Davros
Account Banned

Awesome 5* story! Keep it up!
Old 12-27-2007, 10:36 AM   #3
Kitty
getDare Sweetheart

NICE STORY will suppot you
Old 12-27-2007, 06:38 PM   #4
alexrules01

Thank you, I will add to it later on
Old 12-27-2007, 09:20 PM   #5
Naughtybaby
getDare Sweetheart

i like it ...im gonna suggest someting if you dont mind.....get her to get a visit from some guys...and they have some fun and....."find" you in the backyard and have some fun with you....kayleelikes the idea and has them ober for more fun more often...maybe you can use that
Old 12-28-2007, 07:49 AM   #6
alexrules01

Thanks for the suggestion, I will work it in with the story!
Old 12-28-2007, 09:12 AM   #7
alexrules01

Day 2

I woke up, thinking yesterday was horibble nightmare when I realised I was still chained to the doghouse.I waited for an hour, or was it 2, it might have been 4, I'm not sure, but I i was cooped up in my kennel because the sun was WAY to bright, and I didn't want to be red as a lobster because I knew Kaylee would have exploited the sunburns. I heard the door slam shut, I looked over and saw Kaylee walking to me, in a white tank top in sexy short-shorts with new, white sport joggers on. In her hand was my dogbowl, i was dreading what was in there, I could still feel the taste of the dog food I ate last night. Kaylee reached the Kennel and said while patting me "how is my little puppy this morning?" I replyed "Good Goddess." I suddenly thought "WAIT!?!?! GODDESS?!?!?!, did I just say that?" Kaylee looked at me with a smile and said "thats a good girl, now eat up,you have a big day!"
I ate egg and toast-mixed and mushed together. Kaylee then led me back to the house. Well it wasnt a house-it was a mansion! I didn't know it was so big until now. It looked a place where a hollywood filmstar would live, very modern, a creamish colour with a light black roof. We entered the kitchen, then though a living room, then into a hallway. The hallway had marble roof and floor, with statues all down it. We got to the front door and Kaylee said "Ready for your walk? I need to keep you in shape, I don't want a fat pet!" She picked up a bag and started to unlock the door. As she began to unlock the door, I was stunned, frozen. I couldn'tbelieve that I was going to be walked around the streets in broad daylight-naked, only wearing a collar and leash! We walked down path, to the road, then along the side of the road for about 1 km, where we ended up at a park. The walk here wasn't TO bad, a couple of cars passed, but not many. We moved into the park. My knees, red as a tomato, were in unbearable pain, same wth my hands, but the difference was, my knees were bleeding a bit! We walked to a pond-getting glares from men and women, luckily no children, yet. When we got there, Kaylee pulled out a rubber chew toy, and threw into the pond, and yelled "Fetch!" to me. I was stil for a second. Kaylee tok of my collar, and said, "Go, NOW!, and if you swim like a human, you will have a terrible punishment!" So I slowly crawled to the edge of the pond and started to crawl in. When it was to deep for me to keep my head up, so I staretd to doggy-paddle. I got to the rubber toy, grabbed it in m mouth, and brought it back to shore. I did this 10 times, first time taking 10 mins, last time taking 30 mins, i was getting really tired! As I came to shore, my body soaked in water, Kaylee re-attached the collar o me, and we started to walk again. Kaylee said "I need to pee, i'll tie you here" and she tied me to a park bench, then grabbed something out of here bag-a butt plug tail! "My puupy needs a tail doesnt she?" She shoved the plug up my ass as far as possible, it was glass. She then grabbed a sign and put it on the bench, just far enough so I couldn't reach it. It had a big red arrow pointing at me, and under the arrow read "USE ME!". Under that was some smaller text saying "TO unlock the lock, ring 045 759 690 to get it unlocked, and your own slave! SHe then grabbed 1 more thing- a blindfold! I waited there, then heard someone unlocking the lock. I said "Goddess, is that you?" All i heard was a few guys laugh, and 1 said "No, its your masters. We walked, walked and walked. The we stopped, my blindfold was slowly taken off, and to my surprise, there were more guys than I thought, there were 7 but I hardly heard any the whole trip. As my eyes adjusted better, I realised, they were only 15/16! One of them said "We saw your ad, so we wanted to use your services!" They all pulled there pants down, and after another, I was sucking each cock, for hours it seemed. One of them leftfor a while, while I continued to suck. The he came back, and he had 8 sausage rolls. The grabbed 1 each, keepig the spare 1. Everyone had there own sauce to flavour the rolls. I was sooooo hungry, I couldn't take it, watching them eat. Once the had all finished, the leader, or whom i think is the leader of the guys said "This 1 is for you!" Adn we have a extra-special flavour for you! One of the others had a cup, which he jacked-off into, then handed it to the next guy who jerked off into it aswell and continue that until all the guys had there cum in the cup. Then the 'leader' poured all the cum on the roll, and said "Here you go." I ate it, i was to hungry not to. I finished it, and saw someone running at us, it was Kaylee. She came over and said "What have you been doing with these teens?" I said "Sucking there cocks goddess" Kaylee said "Being there slave?" I replyed "i guess so, yes goddess". She then said to the boys to get lost, Once they were gone, she said "YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO BE ANYONE ELSE"S SLAVE BUT MINE, UNLESS I SAY OTHERWISE!" I said "Well you put that sign there, saying "USE ME!", what was I suppose to do goddess?" She then said "But I never told YOU that YOU could worship someone else, did I?" I said "No, goddess" She then said "Good, you see you have done wrong, now time to punish you" We went to the public restrooms, into the guys. Kaylee tied me next to a urinal, my right arm, heading in a up-right direction, my left arm heading in a up-left direction, like a top half of an X. She then pulled another sign out, with duct tape, taped it to the wall, and this 1 read "Takes cocks, cum and pee" Kaylee said "Seeya tomorrow" and walked out. I was in shock, she left me in a guys public restroom for a whole night, anything could happen. But thats what she wants I guess, as long as i'm there in the morning.

Next Chapter, MY NIGHT WITH GUYS!
Will be written tomorrow

Last edited by alexrules01; 12-29-2007 at 06:25 AM.
Old 12-28-2007, 09:58 AM   #8
Kitty
getDare Sweetheart

nice story cheer!
Old 12-28-2007, 10:32 AM   #9
Davros
Account Banned

Question: It's a good idea (Goddess), but since when do dogs talk?
Old 12-29-2007, 12:56 AM   #10
alexrules01

mmm, you got me there.. Uhh well, Kaylee thinks of her as a pet but she's really a 'slave'
And anyway, its fiction!
Old 12-29-2007, 03:55 AM   #11
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

perhaps it could be a new rules that she brings in later

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
Old 12-29-2007, 05:20 AM   #12
alexrules01

maybe, just maybe...

EDIT: EDITED DAY 2 CHAPTER!

Last edited by alexrules01; 12-29-2007 at 06:26 AM.
Old 01-10-2008, 12:58 AM   #13
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Awesome. Keep it up

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
Old 01-10-2008, 10:08 AM   #14
youngscotsman
getDare Sweetheart

keep it cuming this is great stuff
almost 18 yr old male scotland,, lookin to meet new people, also lookin for mistress, online or off ,,have webcam and up for trying new thing all the time so pm if interessted or lookin for a chat,,,,
limits- no public or messy or x dressing,,

Old 01-11-2008, 12:10 PM   #15
slave456
Account Banned

made me very horny reading this gr8 story!!!
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk