Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-21-2021, 04:21 PM   #1
thousandevvs

Trophy Punish my tits

Hey! I've been obsessed with this page since I found it, and i've been doing most of the dares i've seen on other posts. But i would love to have some personalised dares specifically for me. Could you give me any dares to torture my boobs? I've run out of ideas. Thanks! I don't have any toys, unfortunately, only household items. I'm new, but I love pain, so don't be gentle with me! <3
thousandevvs is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to thousandevvs for this post:
Old 09-21-2021, 11:18 PM   #2
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Hi. Put few hair ties on the base of your tits try to go for 6 each. After you get them on keep them on for at most 30minutesin 9ne go. If performing other punishments take you longer take them off for 10 minutes and then get them back on for another 30. While band stays on snap your nipples hard with a rubber band 20 times each. Then try to tie rubber bands on nipples and follow the same guideline for how long to keep them on. Next take a wooden spoon or spatula and smack your tits with it 50 times from above and another 50 from each side. Finish that part with smacks aimed at your nipples also 50 of them. Then if you have a kitchen roller put your tits on flat surface and press on them with roller while going from your body towards nipples and off over them 20 times. Then to finish off entire dare open a drawer and close it on your nipples 10 times and then on your tits 10 times. Each time you miss nipples while closing it counts towards tits. Keep going untill you get at least 10 success for both.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2021, 02:47 AM   #3
Robert Brady

You'll get more ideas to try if you provide some more info. Things such as how big or small your boobs are, what equipment you have and if you are doing this solo or with the help of a friend.
Also, you should consider how you plan to provide feedback. Whilst many people (including myself) like to receive pics showing how you've fulfilled the task, the most effective way to get more tasks or better tasks and engagement with your darers is to provide timely written reports on this thread. Write about what you did, whether it was hard or easy, how it made you feel, if you had to modify the dare for your situation etc.

It's also good to include some likes, dislikes ot limits so darers know what is off limits for you.

Having said all that: here is my tit pain task for you. (let me know how it went so we can modify it as needed):

Attach clamps or clothes pins to your tits. Cover every part of your tit flesh. Then take a belt or wooden spoon and beat them off. If this was too easy the first time, then modify it by belting each tit 20 times first and then repeating the task.

Enjoy!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
boob punishment, nipple dares, nipple pain, nipple torture