Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-26-2008, 06:16 AM   #1
derek9000

Default sleepover lost bet.(fiction)

This took place last year in a small country town. me and my four friends
Mary (12) sue (14) David(15) and me Kim (12). were propering for our anual long weekend sleepover at Mary,s house.we all arived at Marys house together with a great pile ov dvd,s then said goodbye to her perants as they were going to a wedding for the weekend and then proceded to her room.
later that evening after watching a few dvd,s sue decided to surf the net on Marys fathers computer and soon the others gavered around.Sue accidently hit the favorites button and a list of sites apeared.Sue clicked on a site called www.submissiveweekendtoy.com taking her to a site dedicated to girls becoming a toy for a weekend arfter loosing bets. Arfter watching for a while we went back to the room to finish watching the dvd.Later that evening we were playing a game of cards on the kitchen table when David said "this is starting to get boreing what else can we do".I replied "we should make the game more interesting lets play for money" So they all agreed and we played on.I was winning and geting cocky with the others gloating about my winnings when i won the next hand leaving only me and David with any money me with $80 and David with his last $20.I said to david "looks like im going to take your last $20 i cant loose". David said to me"if you think your that good lets play a diferant card game for the money". "ok i said what are the rules"
mary will shuffle the cards and place them face down on the table and we each take turnes turning over a card".
"if i turn over the ace of clubs i will double your money naxt week but if you turn it over you give all the money back". I agreed and said if the ace of diamonds or ace of hearts gets turned over the looser has to do a dare of the others choise"David said ok but only if i can choose what the ace of spades is and it must be done".Ok i said what have you got in mind".
"the looser has to be our toy for the weekend with no questions asked"said david. we played for a good 1/4 and there was only 5 cards so i turned my next card revealing the ace of spades.

END OF PART 1 PLEASE COMMENT.
derek9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 06:44 AM   #2
derek9000

sorry about the non gaps between some words i will have to type a bit slower.
there might be the odd word spelt wrong to.
Old 05-26-2008, 07:40 AM   #3
doctor6759

It's great I just hope there is not a lot of gaps between posting between parts. This is an awesome start to what seems to be a Wonderful story. please post more ASAP
doctor6759 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 09:28 AM   #4
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

I can tell this is going to be a GREAT story! Please continue!!!!!!

Yay!

NudityDudity

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 01:21 AM   #5
derek9000

Default sleepover lost bet pt2

Kims face went red and her heart began to beat faster as she realised what just happend.Later that night we were all watching tv in the lounge room makeing kim our servant bringing us drinks and food whenever we demanded it as she was well none for keeping her bet,s.Then Mary had a idea and sent
Old 05-27-2008, 02:02 AM   #6
derek9000

Default sleepover lost bet pt2

Kims face went red and her heart began to beat faster as she realised what just happend.Later that night we were all watching tv in the lounge room makeing kim our servant bringing us drinks and food whenever we demanded it as she was well none for keeping her bet,s.Then Mary had a idea and sent Kim to the kitchen as mary told the others of her plan."come back in here kim" Mary demanded as kim came back into the room.We have a few rules for our play toy.First you must call us master when talking to us.Second you must do evrything we tell you to do this weekend or we will punnish you as we please."ok"Kim hesitantly said."What did you foget to do"David said "ok master" thats better said david "now go to the kitchen and bring us all back a drink and come back in your bra and panties"mary said.a few miunites later kim returned in small pair of white panties and a little white bra.she served evryone there drinks then sat on the flooruntill the others needed her again.
"lets go to the shop before it closes in 1/2 an hour"david said."Lets all go" Sue said. "Its dark outside now so lets bring kim with us in her panties and bra". Kim looked at them with a shocked look on her face."Please dont master"she said but they all tackled her to the floor tieing her hands behind her back then shuffling her out the front door into the street and threw the park wich they oftern used as a shortcut to the shops.they all stoped at the play equipment in the park to rest for a few miunites "We asked you to go to the shops with us before bot you said no so it,s punnishment time what should her punnishmant be" mary said David replied "take of her bra"as he held her as the others undid the rope and removed her bra revealing her tiny breasts.
end of pt 2
Old 05-27-2008, 04:28 AM   #7
derek9000

Default please continue storie

unfortunatly i may not be online for a while and wont be able to continue this storie for a while so feel free to continue this story and keep it going as long as possible. i will ad more from time to time.
Old 05-29-2008, 02:24 PM   #8
coolio5

the story is ok but the grammer and spelling are quite sloppy

first type into word,and then copy and paste
word will check all of your grammer for you
coolio5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 03:20 AM   #9
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile Good start, but it could move faster

It is moving a little slow right now. Please speed it up. Still, excellent. Also, please work on spelling and grammar. It's confusing me.
Old 05-30-2008, 11:19 AM   #10
zeketheorc
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to zeketheorc Send a message via Yahoo to zeketheorc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Officelover View Post
It is moving a little slow right now. Please speed it up. Still, excellent. Also, please work on spelling and grammar. It's confusing me.
Do not speed this up. Go at your own pace so it is written exactly how you intend it to be. I would rather you take your time and make it the best you can than rush it just so we can get the story faster.
zeketheorc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 12:30 PM   #11
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Cool Please Speed this up,

Do not listen to him. This is one case where the faster you are, the better.
Old 05-30-2008, 12:54 PM   #12
zeketheorc
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to zeketheorc Send a message via Yahoo to zeketheorc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Officelover View Post
Do not listen to him. This is one case where the faster you are, the better.
do not give me negative respect for good advice. Rushing any story is a terrible idea.
zeketheorc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 04:52 PM   #13
the_boy

I agree with zetheorc you should go at your own pace so that the story ends up how you want it.

person one: "cake i said, Let them have Cake!!!!!"

person two: The cake is lie. The cake is lie!!!!!
the_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 08:05 AM   #14
Hampers
Kiss Kiss FIRE!

Reviewers, stop fighting. Disagree with each other silently.
Author, keep writing as you wish :] I like it very much as it is.
Old 05-31-2008, 08:19 AM   #15
Ghost

Send a message via MSN to Ghost Send a message via Yahoo to Ghost

Good story....
Keep writing as much as you want and try to finished..
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk