Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-23-2008, 08:52 AM   #1
wowzah

Default I Feel Sorry For The Dogwalker! [NON-FICTION]

Hi, I'm new to the forums. I am a 14 y/o male form the UK and I thought I'd start posting by retelling a slightly embarrashing (Well, it is for me anyway) Story which happened to me on Wednesday.

Near my house is a public walkway, which leads on to some fields, which leads on to a wood. Even though the public walkway does have trees, at points there's large gaps between the trees so the some fields are visible.

I wouldn't call myself "Daring" but I like to push my boundaries to the max, so on Monday I thought it would be a good idea to take all my clothes off (As you do) and only put them back on when I get to the public walkway...so I put my clothes in my backpack, and kept my shoes in my hands and did the dare. All was well.

It went so well on Monday, I thought I'd do it again on Tuesday, but this time with the proceddures as yesterday, but walking into the woods!

This must seem pretty mundane to guys, and it did for me after a while...so what I decided to do on Wednesday was take off all my clothes (Inc. Shoes) and walk into the woods and leave them there, leaving me utterly exposed and the only thing I could use to cover myself up with was my hands.

So, I had walked naked a fair bit across the fields (which were seperated by hedges and gates) when I found a massive tuft of grass, I stood there looking at the walkway thinking if anyone could see me from there and whether the grass was hiding me, after about 3 minutes of doing this, I turned my head around to see that a woman was walking her dog in the next field, and was about 150 - 200 yards away!

I then did the stupid thing, and turned my whole body around so instead of her thinking that i was just wearing salmon coloured clothes or something, I let her witness the fact she was walking towards a Stark-Naked 14 y/o Male!

I stood there for about a minute when she stopped. I suddenly threw myself into the grass and stayed there...I looked back - and she was gone! She could have been in the next field or behind me for all I know, but all I was concentrating on was running back to the woods!

Anyone could have seen me on the walkway for all that time as well!

The End. I know it's not the most interesting story but it was really scary at the time!
wowzah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 08:57 AM   #2
glue
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to glue
Smile wow

wow i would love to do this and i know a perfect place to as well lol i have this week off so i will be doing it

if it goes like this OMG help

but well done you should make this into a story it would be good

10/10

WATCH OUT FOR A GLUE RATING OUT OF TEN
glue would like to tell everyone reading this to stay
sticky as life is to short to become unstuck

I'm the Simon Cowell of GetDare

Please add me at:

8 Years On Getdare!!!!!!
glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 09:03 AM   #3
wowzah

Quote:
Originally Posted by glue View Post
wow i would love to do this and i know a perfect place to as well lol i have this week off so i will be doing it

if it goes like this OMG help

but well done you should make this into a story it would be good

10/10
Thanks, Glad you liked it!

(Cause I didn't at the time! )
Old 05-23-2008, 09:10 AM   #4
glue
Distinguished Member

Default i bet

i bet you didnt

i dont think any one would lol

Please add me at:

8 Years On Getdare!!!!!!
Old 05-23-2008, 11:13 AM   #5
Davros
Account Banned

If true, this is great

I'm gunna do something similar soon
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 11:50 AM   #6
zeketheorc
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to zeketheorc Send a message via Yahoo to zeketheorc

Quote:
Originally Posted by wowzah View Post
Hi, I'm new to the forums. I am a 14 y/o male form the UK and I thought I'd start posting by retelling a slightly embarrashing (Well, it is for me anyway) Story which happened to me on Wednesday.

Near my house is a public walkway, which leads on to some fields, which leads on to a wood. Even though the public walkway does have trees, at points there's large gaps between the trees so the some fields are visible.

I wouldn't call myself "Daring" but I like to push my boundaries to the max, so on Monday I thought it would be a good idea to take all my clothes off (As you do) and only put them back on when I get to the public walkway...so I put my clothes in my backpack, and kept my shoes in my hands and did the dare. All was well.

It went so well on Monday, I thought I'd do it again on Tuesday, but this time with the proceddures as yesterday, but walking into the woods!

This must seem pretty mundane to guys, and it did for me after a while...so what I decided to do on Wednesday was take off all my clothes (Inc. Shoes) and walk into the woods and leave them there, leaving me utterly exposed and the only thing I could use to cover myself up with was my hands.

So, I had walked naked a fair bit across the fields (which were seperated by hedges and gates) when I found a massive tuft of grass, I stood there looking at the walkway thinking if anyone could see me from there and whether the grass was hiding me, after about 3 minutes of doing this, I turned my head around to see that a woman was walking her dog in the next field, and was about 150 - 200 yards away!

I then did the stupid thing, and turned my whole body around so instead of her thinking that i was just wearing salmon coloured clothes or something, I let her witness the fact she was walking towards a Stark-Naked 14 y/o Male!

I stood there for about a minute when she stopped. I suddenly threw myself into the grass and stayed there...I looked back - and she was gone! She could have been in the next field or behind me for all I know, but all I was concentrating on was running back to the woods!

Anyone could have seen me on the walkway for all that time as well!

The End. I know it's not the most interesting story but it was really scary at the time!
This was already posted. If not on here then it was posted on another site since I have read this before.
zeketheorc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 10:33 AM   #7
wowzah

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeketheorc View Post
This was already posted. If not on here then it was posted on another site since I have read this before.
I'm not the only person that this has happened to...This is the first time I Posted my story.
Old 05-24-2008, 10:51 AM   #8
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Red face If it's true...

If this story is true it's interesting. But, my only question is, how exactly does this relate to truth or dare? It's great! Imean it so great I'll even put the clapping hands thingy (), but was this a dare you took, or you did for no apparent reason?
Old 05-25-2008, 09:33 AM   #9
glue
Distinguished Member

hey dont push this guy

it was a self dare, which i think we all do time to time, when there is no one to dare us

still 10/10 from me

Please add me at:

8 Years On Getdare!!!!!!
Old 05-25-2008, 03:15 PM   #10
Rustic Ratchet

yeah, but surely it must be funny think back. pretty cool and sounds great.

Advertisements
Kink Talk