Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-27-2008, 08:26 PM   #46
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Oh Meena! I'm really impressed. You used actual supplies that I have! This was a good fun post. I think that they should get to keep him over night tho! Now that would be fun...just a thought to ponder there. But anyhoo, awesome job!
*claps for my Meena!*
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 05:00 PM   #47
AM.PM
Distinguished Member

Location: i now live in Seattle wa, the stupid city that looks nothing like Dublin!!

It was Monday and the girls plus Kurt were at school. The girls had just arrived to there fifth period almost being late since they were getting gold fish (parmesan to be exact). Miss Cower (there science teacher) had just assigned them that they would be lab partners since they were pretty late and they had Dissect a frog. Sarah had gotten all of there tools needed for the dissection while Meena was getting the dead frog and itching to slice it open. While Meena had started to open the chest of the ugly green frog. Sarah felt like she was going to hurl!

Meena: Do you know what this reminds me of Sarah?

Sarah: no what? * She closes her eyes and concentrates on not throwing up*

Meena: When we were tying Kurt to the table and we had complete control over him. Sarah you don’t look to good. Are you all right?

Sarah: No I am not! I have to go to the bathroom!

V: She is gonna blow!

Sarah however didn’t hurl like she thought she would and felt proud that she could keep her gold fish down. She later went back to the class room and asked Miss Cower if she could have a different job. Miss Cower had given her permission on sorting all of the marteials that the next two periods were going to use since she didn’t want any one throwing up. Meena had enjoyed chopping the frogs guts that oddly looked like Top Roman Noodles while V was sticking a probe up another frogs but. Sarah had felt nauseated again but just looked away in disgust. Suddenly a light bulb had lightened up in her head. She had thought since she had excess to the back room where all of the materials were she could snag some for things that they could use on Kurt. She had hurried through sorting out materials in the bins and had snagged a few items.

1.iodine
2.rubber gloves
3.tweezers
4.saline solution
5.metal wires ( 2 and a half yards)
6.a blue long tube

Sarah had managed to put all of these things into her binder and her light blue jeans along with her Bright yellow jacket. Miss Cower came to see if she was done and she took her back to the rest of the class where they were already finished with the frog project.

Sarah: meena put some of these things in your pants. *she shows her a bottle of iodine and a long blue tube*

Meena: Where did you get these and why did you get these?

Sarah: I got them out of my ass. Where else would I have gotten them from? Were going to use them on Kurt!

Meena: Seriously we a so going to hell for this but oh well. We can use the hall passes I snagged to go put these things in our locker.

Sarah: look who is the one that is steeling now miss. Honesty!

Meena: At least I am not the one that throws up when she sees a dead frog.*Meena grabs the things and mutters the word spaz under her breath*

When the bell rang they went up to there locker to go put there things away and Sarah had gotten out her gold fish. Since they had a little bit more time they decided to knock on teachers doors and run way since there was nothing else to do and they weren’t the type to ditch school. Finally after fifteen minutes they went to tech and said that they had to go and talk to the councilor. Since Miss Lil had liked them she had put them in charge of taking pictures for the school year book. Meena and Sarah had gone Wild and took way too many pictures and harassing people to smile. Tech was over and then there was a fire drill that lasted till the end of the day since kids were being bad. Meena and Sarah had ridden the buss together and told there moms that they were going to walk to Jamba Juice. Well after they hung out at the town center for 20 minutes they decided to go to the drug store to go see what else they should get since Sarah had invited Kurt over on Tuesday because there parents and there sisters weren’t going to be home for five hours. AT the drug store they got the fallowing:

1.ski masks
2.pepper spray
3.towels
4.tight pink tang-top
5.nail polish remover

They were planning to use all of these when Kurt arrived at there house at 3:30 pm exactly.
__________________________________________________ ____________
I am sorry if you think my story is a little slow but I am including all of this stuff for a good reason so relax. I will post as soon as I can to continue but tell me what you think of it so far.

Don't ask me to be your mistress or slave. I will not accept so don't waste your time!

These are videos I have to show you guys:
http://ie.youtube.catch?v=xllgk-Glxs4
http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Li...html?mea=93343
AM.PM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 08:49 PM   #48
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Hmmmm...Do I see a plan unfolding? And you just won't let the dicection go will you? Fine. Whatever. But it was discusting...eewwwwwww!
But I'm excited to see what will go down here with Kurt...
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Old 05-31-2008, 06:38 PM   #49
dareboy2
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to dareboy2

oooooh man i cant wait to see whats gonna happen next
dareboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 07:03 PM   #50
ramsies11
Distinguished Member

im scared for kurt
wats gonna happen next?
ramsies11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 07:03 PM   #51
AM.PM
Distinguished Member

Location: i now live in Seattle wa, the stupid city that looks nothing like Dublin!!

I hope you guys enjoy this next part. It isnt that great but i will post more soon..........

They arrived home just in time.

Sarah’s mom: Kurt called and said he would be 20 minutes late but he will be here. I have to take you little sister to Tacoma for a dance recital so I will be late. Heat up some left over chili if you get hungry.

Sarah: By mom

Meena: By

Once the door had closed the girls had heated themselves up a warm bowl of chili. Meena’s bowl was filled while Sarah’s was like only half way full. Meena had finished more of her chili before Sarah had when the bell rang. Ding dong…………………

Kurt: I don’t want to do this anymore.

Sarah: to bad. You have made us suffer a lot and its payback.

Meena: restrain him!

Sarah had put him in a headlock while meena shut the door and tied him up. Meena had pulled down his pants to so that when he walked he would trip.

Sarah: Now we are going to do something for your own good Kurt

Kurt: Please just let me go!! I won’t tell my mom I promise! Please!

Meena had gotten out two pares of tweezers as Sarah had gotten along with a strip of duck tape. Meena made sure Kurt was securely fastened to the chair. His feet and hands were tied around his back and the chair. Kurt’s face was as red as the 99 cent lipstick they had put on him before.

Meena: Kurt we really need to tweeze your eyebrows it’s for your own good. Sarah I wonder what Kurt would look like without eyebrows!

Sarah: let’s not go over board or else holly will notice. Let’s get rid of Kurt’s peach fuzz to!

They first tackled his eyebrows that once looked like big hairy monkeys of fire but now look like perfect straight eyebrows. Kurt had screamed and tried to get free but he had no luck. Then Sarah had gotten the pleasure of ripping the duck tape off of his new-kid looking mustache that started developing. Kurt was now crying like a fountain. Meena couldn’t handle it anymore with all oh his wining. She smacked him across the face which made a huge blow like sound.

Kurt: What was that for?

Meena: For crying

Sarah: pepper spray him

Meena had used the cherry smelling pepper spray and sprayed it in his eyes for 3 seconds. He yelped at first as his eyes began to burn. He started to cry even more.

Meena: well Kurt at least you actually have something to cry about now!

Sarah: every time you start crying you will be sprayed.

Meena had pulled down his pants and underwear while Sarah had sprayed his dick full of pepper spray. It turned red as it too started to burn and ache. Kurt yelped again but he held back his tears since he didn’t want to get sprayed again. Sarah and Meena were laughing hysterically while Kurt had just shut his eyes knowing that this wasn’t a dream.

Sarah: Hey meena guess what I had found under my bed?
Meena: what your self dignity. Ha ha ha! Do you get it?

Sarah: yes meena I get it. No it wasn’t down there but I did find something else. It is a
Grass skirt with coconut shell bikini!

Meena: OMG! Let’s put it on him!

They had put the coconut bikini on him and were just about to put the skirt when suddenly something captured Meena’s attention. The door to Sarah’s garage had begun to open. Sarah and Meena had exchanged glances. They had totally forgotten about her dad. They stuffed picked up the stuff that they had used and began shoving it under Sarah’s bed upstairs. They were trying to untie Kurt from the chair while they were putting his normal clothes back on him. They could here the door begin to unlock. Sarah had grabbed the pepper spray and stood by the door. Meena was almost done untying him until the brass door knob began to twist.

Her dad never got a chance to look in the house yet when Sarah sprayed her dad. Meena had token Kurt upstairs and threw him in the bathroom while Sarah distracted him by saying:

Sarah: Oh my god dad I am so sorry but we thought you were a robber!
__________________________________________________ ___________
please tell me how you have liked it so far.

Don't ask me to be your mistress or slave. I will not accept so don't waste your time!

Old 06-05-2008, 09:09 PM   #52
ramsies11
Distinguished Member

man i really hate them for tortueing him like that
Old 06-05-2008, 09:14 PM   #53
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramsies11 View Post
man i really hate them for tortueing him like that
I think that Kurt diserves it!
Limits:
Old 06-05-2008, 09:36 PM   #54
ramsies11
Distinguished Member

well i dont u know wat these girls are ass-hole sluts u know that ?!?!??!*sorry i am a little tired

Last edited by ramsies11; 06-05-2008 at 09:37 PM. Reason: boom!
Old 06-06-2008, 03:44 PM   #55
Playstation

Send a message via MSN to Playstation

Continue with this stroy, But I think you should punish meena
Oh, And the dad sho- Actually forget that one :P

And Kurt should get back at all 4 of them.. By getting his friends and tying them up

Playstation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 06:11 PM   #56
dareboy2
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to dareboy2

keep it coming, cant wait to see whats next!!!
dareboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 08:22 PM   #57
AM.PM
Distinguished Member

I am sorta stuck onand I this story is getting a little long (longer than I had expected). Plus I am what to write running out of ways that three 12 year old girls could think up of that would torture some one. I need help!

btw ramsies11 you would want to do the same thing that the girls are doing to kurt now if you knew him. you should be thankfull you dont know him.

I will get back to you guys as soon as I have more ideas!

cheers

Old 06-11-2008, 09:46 PM   #58
ramsies11
Distinguished Member

ok...ok...sorry!

Advertisements
Kink Talk