Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-28-2008, 05:20 PM   #31
loveless

dood punish kurt AND sarah i think that in the end you should hook up sarah and kurt they sound like they would make such a cute couple the way they flirt with eachother
Old 04-28-2008, 06:10 PM   #32
AM.PM
Distinguished Member

Location: i now live in Seattle wa, the stupid city that looks nothing like Dublin!!

After Sarah had given Kurt a massive Wedge Meena had a great idea that popped into her head.

Meena: Sarah I pity you so I am giving you permission not to be Kurt’s slave

Sarah: Thank god! I mean thanks Meena.

V: This is getting boring

Meena: Hey Sarah do you know how much we Love “Greys Anatomy” and you know how I want to be a surgeon right?

Sarah: Of course but what does that have to do with truth or dare??

Meena had whispered her evil plan to Sarah and V. They talked among themselves leaving Kurt to ponder over what just happened. The friends only talked for a few minutes before they decided on there plan. V was now going threw the kitchen pantry and Sarah’s room to get some things that they would need for there plan.

Meena and Sarah had now told Kurt to get down on the table or else they would whip him. He did as he was told even though he was still crying like a little baby. Sarah and Meena had then proceeded to tie him to the table so he had no way of getting off. V arrived with the fallowing things:

1. bra
2. thong (her moms)
3. Wax strips
4. Salt
5. cane
6. Make up
7. soap
8. mini skirt
9. icy hot pack
10. ice

They had blind folded Kurt so that he wouldn’t see what they were going to do.

V: Kurt we are going to give you a massage since you have been through so much.

Kurt: I don’t believe you! Let me free!

V: I promise you that were giving you a massage!

Kurt: Fine but if you hurt me then I’ll, I’ll….
Sarah: Stutter at us? Come on we wont we promise (she sounded so nice that it sounded evil)

The girl’s proceeded to put wax on his pubic hairs, his armpit hairs and his “peach fuzz”. Once they had done that they then lay the strips on and waited 20 seconds before they ripped them off.

Kurt: OOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!

V: Did that hurt?

Kurt: Yes!

V: I’m sorry I guess I don’t know what hurts you.

Meena then put the bra and thong on him as Sarah stuffed the bra with socks. Once the thong was on him V put a small pink mini skirt on him. Meena had gotten her camera and took a picture of there new and improved neighbor. Sarah ripped open the icy hot packet and dumped all of the goop onto Kurt’s dick and balls. Kurt screamed, cried, and thrashed around as hard as he could.

Sarah’s cell phone rang.

Sarah: Hello?

Holly: Is Kurt ready yet?

Sarah: Yeah he will be right over we just got back from dinner.

Holly: ok bye

Sarah and V started to panick a little but Meena was now undressing Kurt as fast as she could so that they wouldn’t get caught. Sarah found Kurt’s ugly clothes and un-tied Kurt. She screamed at them to put them on. Kurt was afraid of his neighbors and he had no idea what they were capable of doing. V scrambled to put everything back as she was helping Meena and Sarah clean up. Sarah had made toast and got some chips.

Meena: What the hell are you doing?

Sarah: Holly would kill us if he didn’t eat anything.

V: Good plan.

Sarah; Kurt it’s time for you to leave. If you even hint to anyone that we did this I swear you will get punished! We want you to come back on Friday after school so you had better come or else!

Meena: You will not tell anyone about what just happened tonight do you understand me?

Kurt nodded his head as his whole body was physically shaking. Sarah handed him his dinner. Just as he was about to head out the door Sarah had said:

Sarah: Eat that before you get to your house.

As Kurt walked home he knew that he couldn’t tell his parents about anything. He felt like crying but he couldn’t. He felt so humiliated, hurt, and lost. The thing that really hurt him the most though was that he knew that Sarah would never love.

Don't ask me to be your mistress or slave. I will not accept so don't waste your time!

These are videos I have to show you guys:
http://ie.youtube.catch?v=xllgk-Glxs4
http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Li...html?mea=93343
AM.PM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 06:18 PM   #33
loveless

sarah should L-O-V-E loveeeeeeeeee him in the end
Old 04-28-2008, 08:38 PM   #34
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveless View Post
sarah should L-O-V-E loveeeeeeeeee him in the end
You know what that is not even true! You are just trying to push my buttons! But anyhoo, AM.PM, I love this segment of the story! It has good grammar, attention to detail, and a good plot...I'm +repping! Awesome!
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 12:39 PM   #35
dareboy2
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to dareboy2

good continuation to the story hmm.. i wonder where you got the idea for stuffed bra and thong...?
dareboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 01:53 PM   #36
cambam

This was an awesome part of the story AM.PM i cant wait to see what comes up next
cambam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 09:10 AM   #37
N1cX

Send a message via MSN to N1cX Send a message via Yahoo to N1cX

Wow it is a great story,,

Keep it up i really like it!
N1cX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 10:44 AM   #38
peachybabe

this is fabulouse!

I wish I was such a great writer like you!!

ps. write more please!
peachybabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 04:42 PM   #39
AM.PM
Distinguished Member

Location: i now live in Seattle wa, the stupid city that looks nothing like Dublin!!

I am back, sorry it took so long……..anyway

It was Friday. The girls were so excited to have Kurt come over since they had thought up a whole new set of things that they could do to Kurt! Plus they just happened to invite one more person to come over which was there friend Kat. Kurt on the other hand wished this day never came. Although he couldn’t resist not being over at Sarah’s house alone with her or at least that’s what he thought would happen. He decided to man up and show them who is boss.

The girls just came home after school and were getting prepared for Kurt’s arrival. Sarah’s parents were taking her little sister to a dance residual all the way in Tacoma so they wouldn’t be back for a long time. They had the house to them selves.

Ding dong…

Meena went to answer the door knowing who would be there.

K: I can only stay for 3 hours.

Meena: That gives us plenty of time (she smiled devilishly)

Sarah and Kat were all sitting on the sofa watching DR. Phil while eating some ice-cream.

Sarah: Wow, I am impressed. I didn’t think you would come

Kurt: I just came to show you who was boss. You think that you could just push me around

Sarah, Meena, V, Kat: YES!!

Kurt: Well you’re wrong. Just because you think you’re smarter and think your cooler doesn’t mean anything! You guys really hurt me and I think you should apologize or else I will hurt you back!

Meena; How are you going to do that?

Kurt: I don’t know but if you keep doing this I am getting revenge!

Meena: I pity you Kurt. How are you gonna do that if there are four of us and only one of you?

Kurt didn’t know what to do so he started to head out the door. Sarah however blocked it using her fast reflexes.

Sarah: let the games begin!

Don't ask me to be your mistress or slave. I will not accept so don't waste your time!

Old 05-13-2008, 08:16 PM   #40
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Woo hoo! This was a good post! Mena it is good to see that you are not abandoning the story...and that Sarah has awesome reflexes. Keep up the good work and I look forward to the "games that are about to begin".
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 05:52 PM   #41
AM.PM
Distinguished Member

Sorry I havent written in a long time I have been very bussy.anyway.....

Sarah had pushed him against the wall since he didn’t react quickly enough. As Sarah was laughing meena and V had undressed him and tied him up while Kat Helped them get Kurt onto the table. Kurt was now wearing pink hot pants that were Sarah’s. These hot pants were tight on him and whenever he had moved they would pop off. The girls had put him on the table once more and decided they would use everything in there pantry. But first they had put the Icy-hot pack on his dick once more for fun. Kurt had peed on the table this time because it hurt so much! He screamed in agony as he began sobbing.

Sarah: Hey meena grab me that cantaloupe will you?

Meena: Fine. What are you going to do with it?

Kat: Throw it at him of course!

Meena: OK

They all took turns throwing the monstrous cantaloupe at him until it finally broke and splattered juice on the ground. Since Kurt could only be over there for only a little while they had come to a conclusion that they couldn’t waist time on cleaning anything up so they just left it there.

Meena: Where’s the pepper?

Sarah: let me guess, your going to put it up his nose?

Meena: you know me.

Sarah: Fine it’s over there by the sink

Meena swiftly grabbed the bottle and started shaking loads of pepper into his nose and some flakes got into his eyes too. Kurt couldn’t stand the burning and stinging of the pepper. His eyes felt like they were going to explode from itchiness. He started sneezing a lot which made his snot go onto meena.

Meena: EEWWW!! What the hell!

V: EEWW!! Ha meena you have Kurt’s snot on you!

Meena; shut up

Kat: I have an idea. We could use those wax strips?

Meena: that’s perfect!

Meena and Sarah got a little carried away with the wax because they put it all over his chest and feet, and even the inside of his nostrils. V and Kat got the pleasure of ripping the strips off as Kurt screamed in pain. His whole torso was now red and blotchy and his feet were even redder.

After, they decided that they were going to make Kurt there real life Barbie doll. Even though he was still crying and sticky from the wax meena and Sarah had put red fishnet stockings, three pare of socks near his dick, a yellow lacy bra while V and Kat did his make up. Kat had managed to put on purple, pink, and black eye shadow on him which mad him look like he had two black eyes. V had put on white and pink blush on his cheeks along with bright red 99 cent lip stick on his lips and teeth. Meena had put on clip on earrings that were Sarah’s sisters and a pink mini skirt as well. Sarah had gotten her black wig that she used only once and plastic pearl necklace. Everyone got there phones out and there digital cameras and started taking pictures like there was no tomorrow.

V: He looks like he’s gay!

Meena & Sarah said together: he looks like a drag queen!

Kat: I wish I could do this to my brother!

Meena: Holy crap! We only have fifteen minutes before Kurt has to go home!

Sarah and Kat scrambled to put the make up, clothes and food away while Meena and V had mopped up the floors and cleaned the table and counter tops since there was goo from the ice- hot pack and make up everywhere. There house looked descent except for that make up was hiding under the sofa and they couldn’t get the cantaloupe splatter off the wall.

The door bell rang. Sarah went to go open it.

Holly: hi guys what have you been up to?

Sarah: We were playing hide and go seek, Monopoly, capture the flag, and a whole bunch of other stuff.

Holly: It sounds like you guys had fun. Kurt we need to hurry up and get you home since there’s a church party going on.

Kurt almost ran out of the door as he felt like he was lucky to be alive!

I will try to write once I have more ideas.

Old 05-21-2008, 06:20 PM   #42
dareboy2
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to dareboy2

wow this is good, why are we never on at the same time!!! lol keep it comin!
dareboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 07:13 PM   #43
ramsies11
Distinguished Member

This Is Very Good
ramsies11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 08:04 PM   #44
ramsies11
Distinguished Member

if u cant think of any thing try anal
ramsies11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 10:18 AM   #45
loveless

this is good keep typing i wanna c whats next!

Advertisements
Kink Talk