Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-17-2008, 05:11 PM   #16
AM.PM
Distinguished Member

Location: i now live in Seattle wa, the stupid city that looks nothing like Dublin!!

I hope you guys like what Im writing.

Ding dong….

Meena and Sarah froze. There hearts started beating because they thought it was going to be Holly. Meena and Sarah put a sock in Kurt’s mouth and then put duck tape over it. They shoved him in the closet as they scrambled to pick everything up.

Once the girls reached the door they had found holly in the doorway.

Holly: hi girl’s I’m sorry to say but Kurt has to go home. I made dinner and I want him to eat.

Sarah: we were just about to call you. We were wondering if he could have dinner with us, my parents are coming home and were wondering if Kurt can come.

Holly: where is Kurt?

Meena: He’s in the bathroom he drank a lot of water when he was here.

Holly: well if your parents are going with you guys to go have dinner then I guess its fine. Well I better be going. Bye.

As soon as Holly left they had gotten Kurt out. They had ripped off the duck tape that taken off his “peach fuzz” (or the mustache that he was trying to grow).he whimpered at this.

The telephone rang

Sarah: hello

Sarah’s parents: hey honey I was just calling to let you know that we wont be back till twelve, there was a really bad accident on the highway and there’s a lot of traffic. Will you guys be ok?

Sarah: we will be fine.

Parents: ok then have fun. Bye

Sarah: bye

Meena had dragged Kurt by the hair towards Sarah and put a leash and choking dog collar. Meena had told Sarah and Kurt that .whenever Kurt disobeyed them she would pull the leash that’s attached to the collar. Kurt’s eyes were now full of tears.

Although meena wanted to test her new devise just to make sure it worked. When she jerked the leash Kurt yelped in pain. He was now crying in pain as he sat on the floor. This seemed to make the girls laugh tremendously.

It was now 4:30 and they hadn’t done anything to Kurt yet. They decided that it would be fun to put hot wax in his armpits since they had once gotten in trouble for jabbing him in the armpit.

Kurt squirmed away at the site of the wax. Before he could blink hot wax oozed down his ribs. He turend bright red and tried to kick the girls for making him hurt so muchI hope you guys like what Im writing.

Ding dong….

Meena and Sarah froze. There hearts started beating because they thought it was going to be Holly. Meena and Sarah put a sock in Kurt’s mouth and then put duck tape over it. They shoved him in the closet as they scrambled to pick everything up.

Once the girls reached the door they had found holly in the doorway.

Holly: hi girl’s I’m sorry to say but Kurt has to go home. I made dinner and I want him to eat.

Sarah: we were just about to call you. We were wondering if he could have dinner with us, my parents are coming home and were wondering if Kurt can come.

Holly: where is Kurt?

Meena: He’s in the bathroom he drank a lot of water when he was here.

Holly: well if your parents are going with you guys to go have dinner then I guess its fine. Well I better be going. Bye.

As soon as Holly left they had gotten Kurt out. They had ripped off the duck tape that taken off his “peach fuzz” (or the mustache that he was trying to grow).he whimpered at this.

The telephone rang

Sarah: hello

Sarah’s parents: hey honey I was just calling to let you know that we wont be back till twelve, there was a really bad accident on the highway and there’s a lot of traffic. Will you guys be ok?

Sarah: we will be fine.

Parents: ok then have fun. Bye

Sarah: bye

Meena had dragged Kurt by the hair towards Sarah and put a leash and choking dog collar. Meena had told Sarah and Kurt that .whenever Kurt disobeyed them she would pull the leash that’s attached to the collar. Kurt’s eyes were now full of tears.
.Meena immediately jerked the collar which sent him tumbling down to the floor.

Once again the door bell rang.

Sarah’s eyes looked like they had seen a ghost as she stared at meena looking terrified of what could be behind the door. However meena had a mischievous grin on her face as she rushed to open it.

Don't ask me to be your mistress or slave. I will not accept so don't waste your time!

These are videos I have to show you guys:
http://ie.youtube.catch?v=xllgk-Glxs4
http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Li...html?mea=93343
AM.PM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 07:02 PM   #17
dareboy2
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to dareboy2
Thumbs up

hey its turning out great
im on the edge of my seat to see what punishments he's gonna get
dareboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 09:29 PM   #18
loveless

dooood u leave me out AM.PM *shreaks* shamie shamie so what happens next??????? im interested and of all the ppl u choose kurt?!?!?!??! lol ur FUNNIE
Old 04-18-2008, 06:44 PM   #19
AM.PM
Distinguished Member

Location: i now live in Seattle wa, the stupid city that looks nothing like Dublin!!

srry lovless what was i thinking not adding you in in the first place?

Ding dong

Meena quickly opened the door to let her friend V (yes her friends nick name is V as in the letter) in. Sarah was great full that it wasn’t Holly as she had welcomed her guest in. however Sarah noticed that V had a sleeping bag and a backpack in her hands. She pulled meena aside as V went upstairs for a few seconds to put her things in Sarah’s room.

Sarah: what’s V doing here? Is she sleeping over?

Meena: V is here because she’s our friend and I think since that we will have the whole house to our selves we might as well have a party! Oh yeah, I might have forgot to mention that V is sleeping over as well

Sarah: my parents don’t know that she’s here though

Meena: well I’m sure they will find out.

V was back but now she was peering at Kurt. She had now noticed that he was tied up and wearing a Speedo. As she laughed she had asked why there was a boy almost naked in there house. The girls explained to V that Kurt was there enemy and that they were planning on hurting him. V’s face turned bright as she had some ideas of what they could do to him while he was there.

Meena: anyone want to play truth or dare?

V and Sarah nodded there heads.

V you ask one of us first. Who ever does a dare can ask the next person tord.

V: Sarah tord?

Sarah: dare

V: I dare you to give Kurt a blow job! Muhhhaahaaahaa.

Sarah: EEEWWW!!!NO! V be reasonable.

Kurt had no idea what the girls meant by blow job. Whatever that was he thought it was going to be painful. He had never even played truth or dare before since his mother thought it was such a bad game. He was so confused. And who was that one girl anyway??

Kurt: do I pay to? What’s a blow job??

Sarah, meena and V had all burst out laughing at his last question.

Sarah: do you want to play?

Kurt: sure (he didn’t want to look stupid and bored just sitting there)

V: Anyways, Sarah I dare you to go hump Kurt!

Sarah: why do you insist that I do something sexual to Kurt? Fine you’re not going to give up anyway.

Sarah got up and went over to Kurt. She had moved closer to him as she started to hump him. She turned bright red and made a face as if she had swallowed a rotten dead fish. Sarah was very clever though. Technically V never told how long she should hump him for so she only did it twice. Once Sarah was finished she turned to Meena

Sarah: Meena tord?

Meena: d

Sarah: I dare you to lick Kurt’s collar bone.

Meena: Fine. By the way Sarah I’m going to get you back!!!

Meena went over to Kurt. She gave him the dirtiest glare she had ever given him. Kurt wanted to run away and hide but he couldn’t. Meena, like Sarah was also clever because Sarah had never told her where to how much she should lick him and for how long. Meena had only allowed her tongue to touch his collar bone for a split second before gagging.

Meena: Sarah tord?

Sarah: dare

Meena: its payback time Sarah! (For some reason Meena had a devilish grin on her face)

I will write later once I have more ideas…..

Don't ask me to be your mistress or slave. I will not accept so don't waste your time!

Old 04-18-2008, 06:57 PM   #20
Naughtybaby
getDare Sweetheart

omg thing is a really good story keep writin
Old 04-18-2008, 07:32 PM   #21
loveless

hahahhahahahhaha this is so good rite now AM.PM dont u mean that kurt says "play" not pay? rite more rite more~!!!!!!
Old 04-18-2008, 08:40 PM   #22
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Why? Why must you be mean to poor Sarah. Ugh!!!!
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 09:28 AM   #23
loveless

its ok im sure sarah is enjoying it
Old 04-21-2008, 07:08 PM   #24
AM.PM
Distinguished Member

I’m sure Sarah is to! Anyways...

Meena: I dare Sarah to be Kurt’s SLAVE for an hour!!

Sarah: fine

Sarah new that Kurt wouldn’t do anything sexual or disgusting since he didn’t know about anything sexual or disgusting. Although Sarah realized that someone was missing.V.

Sarah: Where’s V?

V: I'm right here i just went up stairs to call someone and to get a book.

Sarah’s eyes were now the size of saucers. V had grabbed her book that her mother had given her for her thirteenth birthday which just so happened to be about masturbating, sex (and how it’s done), body parts, what people do when they are having sex and ect. Sarah tried to grab the book away from V but she wasn’t able to because V had stuck it down Kurts Speedo and she didn’t want to put her hand down his Speedo.

Meena: would you like to be Kurt’s mistress with me while Sarah’s taking an hour brake from being his mistress?

V: sure but since you are now my slave you must now read this book from front to back.

As Kurt reached for the book that was still in his pants Sarah had yelled at him.

Sarah: you can’t read that book Kurt its mine and you’re not allowed.

Kurt: I am your master now so you have no power over me once so ever.

Kurt might seem pretty nerdy but he was smart. Probably too smart for his own good.

Sarah: Guys lets stop playing this stupid game I don’t want to play anymore and this is getting stupid!

Meena: Kurt and V do you want to stop playing?

V: definitely not!

Kurt: no I’m starting to like it now that i am not getting picked on as much.

Meena: well it’s settled then, we will still play.

It only took Kurt 30 minutes to read the book but spent an additional 10 minutes starring at a diagram of a naked woman. He had never seen a naked women before and wonderd if his mother’s body was like that to. He also had learned new vocabulary words too like cum, vagina, cock (he didn’t even know what the word cock was) and ect.

Meena: Are you finished?

Kurt: Yeah I am. What do I do now?

V: you boss Sarah around.

Kurt: what am I supposed to do to her?

V: well for starters you can make her give you a lap dance! lol

Kurt: I don’t know what that is but ok. Sarah gives me a lap dance.

Sarah: I hate you guys! Get out of my house!

Meena: We are not going anywhere! Since I am such a nice person I dare you to be his slave for only 30 minutes starting now.

Kurt: I am waiting for that lap dance. Is it like some kind of dessert?

V: you can say that! Ha-ha!

Sarah proceeded to do her order but it was very fast. She had maybe done it for about five minutes before she smacked his face. She was now thankful that he didn’t ask her to be naked.

Kurt however didn’t no what she was doing. Although he did enjoy her being quite close to him and touching him. He felt a little light headed though since there was so much going on and his balls were getting hard. He wondered if he should go get his balls checked out because he had never had this happen to him before

Meena: V, since Kurt is our slave and Sarah is his slave do we have power over Sarah to. Technically we practically own Kurt and everything he has right now right?

V: you’re absolutely right Meena!

Meena: great! Sarah since we now hold power over you to, you must now give Kurt a jock lock.

This made Sarah quite happy, she can finally make Kurt suffer for all the embarrassment he had caused her. Also her so called friends weren’t picking on her.

Sarah stood behind Kurt as she shot a devilish grin towards Kurt. Kurt didn’t know if he should run or if she was going to give another one of those dances but since he liked those dances he decided to stay.

Kurt was now crying as Sarah was pulling as hard as she could on his Speedo. He tried to get away but he forgot that he was still tied up. She somehow pulled him to the ground and grabbed him by the legs. In a mille second Sarah had bended his legs so that they felt like they were burning as she hooked his Speedo up to his feet. She now proceeded to pull his Speedo very hard for as long as she could. Kurt was now balling and his cheeks were red as vast amounts of water were covering every inch of his face.

I will finish this later when I have more time!

Old 04-21-2008, 08:40 PM   #25
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

God meena, I truely do hate u. But, I love that sarah made Kurt cry!!! But that is easy do do anyway.
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Old 04-22-2008, 07:00 PM   #26
dareboy2
Account Banned

this is turning out sooooooo good
Old 04-22-2008, 10:07 PM   #27
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Awesome, Keep it goin!!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 12:09 PM   #28
AM.PM
Distinguished Member

sorry guys but I am stuck!do you have any sudgestions?

I could use them.

Old 04-27-2008, 06:34 PM   #29
dareboy2
Account Banned

continue punishing kurt
Old 04-27-2008, 08:11 PM   #30
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dareboy2 View Post
continue punishing kurt
I agree! And LAY OFF SARAH!!! I mean it!
Limits:

Advertisements
Kink Talk