Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-11-2008, 03:59 PM   #1
AM.PM
Distinguished Member

Location: i now live in Seattle wa, the stupid city that looks nothing like Dublin!!
Default tord/gone wrong [Fiction]

Kurt Hellwig is a 12 year old boy.He had brown hair/eyes and was about 5/6. He was a very shelterd kid and his mom would only pick out polleyster clothes for him to wear (his mom lays out his clothes before he goes to bed). Now just across the street from him there were two 13 year old girls.Sarah and Meena.They were bffs and hated Kurts guts. They were good kids but not at all shelterd like kurt was. Since they were neighbors to kurt and there moms all hapend to be friends to, Sarah and Meena were forced to play with Kurt. Most of the time when kurt,Sarah, and Meena had played they would usally play chess or some kind of bored game that drove Meena crazy since she hated bored games.

One day since it was snowing outside and Meena and Sarah were going to the park to hang out, but got cornerd by Kurt and his mother.Holly (kurts mom), had big puffy hair and always had some sort of christmas sweater on.His mother just so happend to hate Meena and Sarah. She thought that they listend to bad music,shopped at expensive stores,allways swore and were mean to her baby Kurt.Even though she hated them she wanted kurt to hang out with kids his own age so she made the girls take kurt with them.Sarah and Meena were horrified.They knew that theyd get in trouble if kurt came with them because they allways did since Kurt was a tattel tail.For example the last time it snowed kurt was throwing snow balls at them so Meena and Sarah fought back.They put snow down his jacket and threw snow balls at his balls.while the 2 friends were having a great time Kurt was crying because they were ganging up on him.Long story short, Sarah and Meena both got introuble by Holly because they were being mean to him.

Don't ask me to be your mistress or slave. I will not accept so don't waste your time!

These are videos I have to show you guys:
http://ie.youtube.catch?v=xllgk-Glxs4
http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Li...html?mea=93343

Last edited by AM.PM; 04-11-2008 at 06:36 PM. Reason: someone gave me a bad repp
AM.PM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 07:02 PM   #2
AM.PM
Distinguished Member

Location: i now live in Seattle wa, the stupid city that looks nothing like Dublin!!

where was I.......oh yeah

Long story short, Sarah and Meena both got introuble by Holly because they were being mean to him.Ever since then Meena and Sarah have allways wanted to get back at them.The two friends have debated on whether to t-p there house or to tie him up the first chance they got.

It was now March 13.Meena just so happend to sleep over at Sarah's and they just happend to be home alone.They decided to put there plan back in action.Between T-Ping there house and tieing him up.Tieing him up won.At 3:00 pm. they had decided to call Kurt.

Sarah:Hi I was wondering if kurt can come over?Meena's here to and we were kinda bored.

Holly:Sure, I will send him right over.Just be sure he comes home by 7pm.

Sarahk we will.bye

They started preparing by getting the rope that they bought the day before at at the store.They also bought alot of ketchup,chocolate pudding and alot of icey-hot patches.

Ding-dong

He was there...............................

tell me what you think of it so far......

Don't ask me to be your mistress or slave. I will not accept so don't waste your time!

Last edited by AM.PM; 04-11-2008 at 07:03 PM. Reason: SPELLING
Old 04-11-2008, 07:50 PM   #3
dareboy2
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to dareboy2

sounds good im really starting to wish i was kurt i can't wait to see what happens to him.
dareboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 08:42 PM   #4
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Oh god! Meena!!!!! Ok, well I wish I could do this to the real Kurt. I hate him. But anyhoo, this sounds like they will have a lot of fun!
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 05:33 AM   #5
Davros
Account Banned

The idea's there but the rest isn't. The layout, grammar and spelling is quite messy at times. Don't get me wrong though, I like the ideas.
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 09:53 PM   #6
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewSlave View Post
The idea's there but the rest isn't. The layout, grammar and spelling is quite messy at times. Don't get me wrong though, I like the ideas.
I have to say that grammar checking would make the story 10 times better. Just like try typing it first on Microsoft Word then copy pasting it on to here, and presto! You will have flawless grammar!
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples

Last edited by Bebe_Gurl; 04-13-2008 at 03:56 PM.
Old 04-13-2008, 09:50 AM   #7
Hampers
Kiss Kiss FIRE!

Alternatively you could use a complete free Beta Reading service
Old 04-13-2008, 02:25 PM   #8
AM.PM
Distinguished Member

Thanks for the comments guy, Ill fix my grammar. Anyway where was I?

Kurt was so excited to go to Sarah’s house. He had the biggest crush on her and he knew this was a chance to make his move. When he rang the door bell he was surprised to see Meena.

Kurt: hey Meena, where’s Sarah?
Meena: she will be down in just a bit.

Suddenly he felt her hands grab his. He struggled and tried to get free but he was no match for Meena. His hands were now tied around his back and there were tears forming in his eyes.

By that time Sarah was on the top of the stair. His eyes were glued to Sarah because she was only wearing a towel. He felt wet in his underwear get wet but he didn’t know what to do. His cheeks bright reds were because he thought he wet his pants. Kurt didn’t know what cum was so he thought something wrong was going on.

Sarah: Kurt do you really think I would let u see me naked? You’re such an idiot! I’m going back up stairs to change. Ill be back in a giff.

As Meena led Kurt to the kitchen she led him into a chair. Which was wear she tied his legs to the chair.

Kurt: why am I tied up! I’m calling my mom!
Meena: You are so annoying! You’re not calling your mom. you have no access to a phone!

Sarah was back with a whip in her hand.

Old 04-13-2008, 02:44 PM   #9
Ghost

Send a message via MSN to Ghost Send a message via Yahoo to Ghost

Wow...
Keep going.. nice story...
So far.. seems like Sarah is enjoy this...
Meana. is strong... has the power...
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 06:17 PM   #10
dareboy2
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to dareboy2

wow this story is great keep it coming
dareboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 12:18 PM   #11
daremenow
getDare Succubus

keep it going man
daremenow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 05:14 PM   #12
AM.PM
Distinguished Member

Sarah had a mischievous grin on her face. Kurt’s eyes were glued to the whip in her hand. Before he could say anything she had smacked him across the face with the whip. Started to cry immediately while the two girls were laughing hysterically. Meena picked up her cell phone and took a picture of him crying which made him cry even more.

Meena: Kurt I’m going to send this to all of our friends and ask them to come over. We are going to hurt you in every single shape and form.

Sarah: wow meena a little harsh there. Although, very true at the same time.

Sarah: here Kurt put this on, were letting you put your clothes on by yourself but don’t try to escape because then you will be punished.

She gave him a tie-die Speedo along with white tube socks and a collar.
Kurt was so humiliated but he thought the girls were way to intimidating to mess with.He knew that if he went to change in the bathroom he could escape since it had a window.

Kurt: I’m going to change in the bathroom
Meena: fine just don’t lock the door

Kurt had agreed but it was time to brake free. He failed miserably. The alarm went off when he unlocked it and Sarah and Meena came rushing in. They had gotten him to a closet and made him change. His cheeks were now the color of blood and Sarah watched him put the Speedo on to make sure he was actually doing it.

Once he was in his uniform meena had gotten hand cuffs and put them on his ankles. She then put the key in her bra so that he couldn’t get it.

The door bell rang.

Ding dong……………………..

Old 04-15-2008, 07:51 PM   #13
Ghost

Send a message via MSN to Ghost Send a message via Yahoo to Ghost

Wow......
I think he is gonna be in big trouble.. and in a bad situation now that people is here...
that is bad..: p

Good job
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 08:25 PM   #14
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Hmm, so you went with tie dye huh? not BLUE? ( sorry inside joke) But anyway kudos to you for pulling off a good clifhanger! This is a really good story! And I noticed the better grammar.
Limits:
Old 04-16-2008, 04:51 PM   #15
AM.PM
Distinguished Member

thanks bebe_gurl. i did change my grammer by working on word document though.

if you have any sudjestions post it now.

Advertisements
Kink Talk