Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-30-2008, 09:52 PM   #1
Ghost

Send a message via MSN to Ghost Send a message via Yahoo to Ghost
Default A trip of total submission

March 27….. www.getdare.com

I’m a boy that loves to work out and always try his best to stay in good shape. Every morning of the week is a hard workout that takes a lot out of me, today is Thursday so school is waiting after words and a long day with it.

Nothing unusual for today just another day of the week, I had fun with my workout in the morning but for the rest of the day who knows will see how it turns out. This is the last week of school before the Break; I can’t wait to be free but before anything let me get ready for school.

Get my sock and tight Jeans on… get my muscle t-shirt on, a tight white t-shit.. over it, Says Pain in the back…. Emo rocks…. Get my hair done and then my converse… ready to go….

During the day nothing interesting happen, except that I email my Mistress from Getdare this morning during my first period of class. I let her know about my plans of going away so I was going to be able to do more things.

Email…. [email protected]

Mistress _______ I’m a day away from Spring break and I’m planning to travel with some friends to have fun, I think this is a good opportunity for me to perform for you as much as you want.

Your slave Cloud

The day passes by like any other, soccer practice right after school and then I just drove home. Today they let us go a little bit early, so when I got home I went straight to the computer to check my mail, “My brain wanted to read the wish of my mistress, my body want it to play”

For my surprise when I check my mail I found nothing, so the next idea I came up with was to find some dares for myself and after a few minutes of me being online I get a message with the title subject, “Change of plans”

It was from my Mistress… I open it up.. and read the instructions.. that says what…

O.k.. sluty boy… so you are going away from HOME; I like the idea.. but you are gonna come here.. and no excuses. See you at this address #*((*^*&(^)(*.. 12 at noon.. don’t be late or you be punish.. severely..

Just bring the necessary clothes for 3 nights….

Friday has finally come and school day is over… Finally… I told my parents about my new plans, and my new destination they didn’t mind cause it wasn’t the first time I go away.. so I got ready for Saturday morning and left in the first plane.. ready for my total Submission
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 09:54 PM   #2
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Great start! I can tell, this is bound to be good.
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 09:58 PM   #3
AM.PM
Distinguished Member

Location: i now live in Seattle wa, the stupid city that looks nothing like Dublin!!
Cool

ohhh i cant wait to see what where he ends up!!this is so exciting im liking this!

Don't ask me to be your mistress or slave. I will not accept so don't waste your time!

These are videos I have to show you guys:
http://ie.youtube.catch?v=xllgk-Glxs4
http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Li...html?mea=93343
AM.PM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 09:23 PM   #4
Ghost

Default A trip of total submission

Part II

At least for my mind and my heart; I was just a few hours away from my fantasies, dreams and dares. Wow…. I just can’t believe it. I turn on my computer during the fly, and there was another message from my Mistress:

Miss Audrey…

Hello Slutty Boy….

You must check your email every hour unless you are under my supervision. I guess you are in your plane right now, so let’s begin; unless I’m wrong you are in those cute jeans and t-shirt you like so much cause is really tight to your body and allow to see a bit of your abs if you just put your hands up. Let’s use that to our advantage:

Go to the restroom and make sure that when you go in don’t lock it…
Normally when you lock the bathroom door on a plane it moves a sign that allows to knows if someone is inside using it. Then put your hands up and hold them there till the next person comes and see what you doing. If is a girl who comes in, it doesn’t matter the age ask her if you can do something for her, if is a guy ask just apologize and walk away.

Enjoy your task….

I was nerves because I was really close to the first class of the plane doors and in my sections were just very few people. I close my notebook and did as they my Mistress command. I waited almost 20min before anything could happen and for my luck a cute girl that was sitting just a few seats in front of my walk in; she was surprise to see me there doing what I was doing and ask me what was going on. My Mistress didn’t explain if I could tell people or not about my task so I use the excuse that I was dare to do it, and she giggly a bit.. and give me a luck…… with those cute eyes… of hers

The next thing I see her doing in coming into the restroom with me, and locking the door.. and said to me, don’t move… she put her hands all over my body.. touch everything and got me really On. She just giggly and smile… pretty luck… though… I could felt her hands toching my butt, but legs.. in and out… she even pull my jeans down.. and touch inside..
I was “red” embarrassed…. How did I got into this; she got water and put some on it.. and to get it worst she started to pull up and down in my cock… ( how long can I hold).. this just last a few seconds

She got more water and put it all over my body inside my t-shirt.. and my abs… She love it… and me.. well I was getting just On……. I felt her all over.. it was nice.. I can’t lie…..
After a few min.. she said times is up.. and told me to put my hands down.. the dare was over.. then she kiss me..a nd said… thanks for the time…
Put some water in my front part so it look like I pee myself.. and smile…..

I just stood there impressed for what happen.. I was wet literality and now thanks to that water I got a see trough t-shirt on .. I walk back to my seat.. I was close to my destination but I got one more hour to last…. I check my mail again and there was another email from
Miss Audrey… Task II

pic .....

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k2...Vanity/emo.jpg
Old 04-01-2008, 09:26 PM   #5
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

This is picking up nicely!
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Old 04-04-2008, 10:21 PM   #6
Ghost

Sorry guys if the story goes slow.. and nothing of actions.. but I'm taking my time to show details about what is happening.. plus

This is more for somone special i like.. then for any of YOU... my bad..
if u dont like the story...

__________________________________________________ ________________

New Message…..

I hope you got a good time in the restroom; if it was a girl.. I bet you have fun

If it was a boy; well sorry for it

You must be close to your destination, so time for the next task; in your new task I want you to follow the next set of rules…no exceptions:

From the last Task a girl was the one who approached you on the restroom, I want you to talk to her and somehow ask her out in a date or something, but get a way to find out her phone number and name.

Now here are the rules

As soonest you reach your apartment send me the name of the hotel and room number.

1. 1. During your time on the hotel room you must remind naked all the time.

2. 2. You are not allow to cum without my permission

3. 3. Must take cold showers in the morning and night time

4. 4. Must work out double of your normal workout time

5. 5. When someone approaches your room and knock your door you must open the door all the way to allow them to see you naked

6. 6. Write an easy about each day experience and email to me before might night

Those are the rules for your time in your room if you are going out for something you must report it to me before you leave, but do not wait for my reply because I won’t be online all day. I will take a visit to your place later during the day. You better be good sluttyboy. As I finish reading the email, my cock was hard as heck. I barely make my way out of my chair without getting my hands into my jeans to fix my cock position. I walk to the girl that caught me on the restroom and do as my Mistress said.

Hi…….Do you mind if I sit next to you, “lucky for me she was alone in her double seats on the plane”

I have another task I must complete, “she was red but excited about it”

Tell me more… plz she replies…

I turn red after she said that…(well I must ask you out, but I want to ask you out.. )

She did that silly smile of hers and answer back to me.. here is my phone number you better call me, with relief and some curiosity I said sure, I will. We have to enjoy one night together…

She said, “Hope that next time you get do move”

The plane land and it was time to go….

We said goodbye to each other and got lost in the Airport

I got to my place and the first thing I did as soonest I walk into my room was to take all my clothes off as my mistress instructed.

Task II

After a few minutes of being there I email my Mistress about my situation

Give her details about what happen on the plane and also tell her that I’m already naked…
Old 04-04-2008, 10:25 PM   #7
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Detail is the key to a truely good story. I'm glad to see that you are putting in a lot of thought.
Limits:
Old 04-04-2008, 11:37 PM   #8
AM.PM
Distinguished Member

Location: i now live in Seattle wa, the stupid city that looks nothing like Dublin!!

i love ths story.i cant wait to see what that mysterious girll does next.

Don't ask me to be your mistress or slave. I will not accept so don't waste your time!

Old 04-05-2008, 12:55 AM   #9
stevedare

a good one so far - and especially George Carlin would be proud of you . You said " IN" the plane instead of normally us saying "get on the plane". George always says - " I want to get IN the plane to fly "IN" it not get "ON" the plane and fly outside on the wing.

HA HA HA - more better english as we sometimes use it incorrectly and say I am going to get "on" the plane.

Space .... the final frontier
stevedare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 12:02 PM   #10
Ghost

Part IV

What a night

After a heavy workout, naked of course I check my inbox to see if there was any message of Miss Audrey…

…. Let me see… Nothing…..

I follow the next rule and take cold shower; I’m use to it so it won’t be that bad

I took my time in the bathroom and for my surprise I hear, “room service knocking at my door”; it must be what I order earlier.

I got out of the shower and open the door like Miss Audrey… said to do it

I was lucky again… it was a girl she was cute too blush: she cover her eyes a look away

Here is your meal and run quickly out of the room

I could tell I was surprise and red like a tomato….

But because she did it so fast I barely have time to react

The door still wide open for other people to see, but no one else came.. and I pick outside on the hall to see if she was around to give her a tip.. But she was gone.

I close the door and walk back to the shower

I was thinking

What have I done???

I can’t belief I did it

I feel my cock getting hard and then I remember what Miss Audrey… said

Not allow to cum

After I finish my shower I walk back to the room and started to eat my meal

There is a lot to write I said to myself

But what should I tell write about

I just workout and shower nothing else.. nothing major; is 10:20pm

What can I do to get this into some action…..

O.k. I will call the girl from the Plane….”Beth”

Hey Beth how are you?

Where you at…..

She just giggles on the phone… and then replied.. in my way to your room

I freak out.. I was naked.. and have few time to play around

I get on the computer and start writing the report as quickest possible

After 10 min.. I hear my door….”knock, knock”

She is here….
Old 04-06-2008, 12:03 PM   #11
Ghost

Any comments or advise... just write them down...
thank you
Old 04-06-2008, 12:46 PM   #12
scaryfatman

amazing story, it seems as if the mystery girl was set up on that plane by the mistress rigt? very creative and a very erotic story, keep going! =D

there are some minor gramatical errors, but its not difficult to figure out, Great job overall
scaryfatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 05:08 PM   #13
AM.PM
Distinguished Member

Cool

this is getting more and more exciting every time i read another part.keep up the good work.im so proud of my little sucess.lol

Old 04-07-2008, 08:30 PM   #14
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

! word: Bravo!
16 Caractors
Limits:
Old 04-09-2008, 09:04 PM   #15
Ghost

Wish u like it
For someone I care.. and deep in love

------------------------------------------------------------------
Any comments... be glad to read what you people have to say..
------------------------------------------------------------------
Part V

Knock, knock
wait i be there is a second

I didnt know what to do, what to say....
I was all ready turn on
naked and just finishing off an email to my Mistress....

No control over anything
or my thoughts everything was going so fast
no time to think, no time to react

I heart a third knock....................,

i decide to walk towards the door and open
but to my surprise Sarah got the room serves people to open up the door for her
i freak out....

When the door was being open i jump to the bed side
and cover myself under the bed; that was all i could do
i was scare
i was turn on ... but my fears took over me
my mind play me a bad trick
my body wasn't ready
i was left out with no control

When Sarah was inside she close the door behind her
then i show up nerves and with fear in my eyes
she look at me and check me out from head to toe
then
she giggly

So thats why it was taking u so long she ask.......
and in just seconds i was turn on.. and precum
couldn't hold it
it was just my body saying

Hi

I could see the eyes of Sarah....
she wanted it but deep inside of her was something else
something she could not say

Sarah said:
Well on the plane you couldn't play and i see here u can't do anything either
so lets go out

I i blush and realize why she was saying that
my room was a mess since i got from Ny