Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-11-2008, 04:56 PM   #16
tilly07
Account Banned

I decided to continue, and bring it out of the boringness. So without further ado I present part 5.

Part 5

Groaning Nick awoke in soreness. He looked around and saw no one was in the room. It was early in the afternoon and he was in his room. The next then he saw brought him to shock. He looked down and noticed that he had 2 breasts and his chest hurt. He was nervous but was tempted at the same time and slowly lifted his skirt revealing his thong. He grabbed the thong and slowly slides it to the side and just stared…. he had a vagina…. Nick quickly got up and started to walk around the room and when he got downstairs he saw Emily sitting in the living room. She turned her head and said oh you’re Taylor. Nick thought to himself for a second and thought Taylor? Emily started laughing and said you’re a girl right? Nick looked at himself and said oh right with a sad face. Emily told nick to come to her and sit. He walked over to Emily and took a seat in front of her wondering what was next. She then grabbed a mirror from the table next to her and showed nick and when he looked in the mirror he saw his body had curves and that his skin was softer. Nick froze….” WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME Nick shouted”!
Emily smiled and said with a soft voice; you wanted to be a girl right? So I turned you into a girl, and you know what the best part is? You’re going to be staying with me for a very long time so no need to worry about your parents. Also your’ parents took the liberty of giving me your email address; your friends email addresses, and every ones contact information. What do you want from me Nick said in a sober voice? Oh me I want you to be my slut daughter, also you brought this on yourself and I took advantage of the situation so I win she said with a smile. Nick shook his head and said yes mistress. Emily stood up and told Taylor to follow her to her room. As they reached the room she told Taylor to go sit on the bed and wait for her. Moments later Emily came back with a bag and put it on the bed. What was next was unprecedented. She leaned over and French kisses Taylor. Not knowing what to do, Taylor went along with it thinking if he did what she said for him to do than it might end fast. Taylor slowly backed her lips away and started feeling Taylor’s slender body and caressed her smooth breasts over her shirt. She grabbed her thighs and rode her hand up and down it. She told Taylor to close her eyes and relax, as she did Emily unbuttoned Taylor’s shirt and unhooked her bra. She leaned up to Taylor and started kissing her breasts while squeezing and pinching her pink nipples which were beginning to hard giving a sign of the pills working. She then opened her mouth just a bit and started to suck on Taylor’s elegant cherries and all of a sudden a little moan from Taylor….
tilly07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 09:47 PM   #17
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Nick I mean oopz taylor will have a fun time as a girl!
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 10:00 PM   #18
Ghost

Send a message via MSN to Ghost Send a message via Yahoo to Ghost

Wow.. seems like this Guy.. or girl..
is gonna have fun
but wonder what are you gonna about his.. things...
To me seems like u are ignoring the fact he is a guy
but.. is cool the storie is awesome so far..
one of the few i'm following..

good job
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 10:07 PM   #19
tilly07
Account Banned

Thank you very much =). I appreciate it. Don't worry it will get much worse.
Old 04-11-2008, 11:25 PM   #20
tilly07
Account Banned

Hey hey hey. Thats for the reputation. I now will reward you with this!

Part 6

Emily raised her head and looked at Taylor. You are a little slut aren’t you Taylor…. Silence Taylors eyes were shut tightly acting scared. SLAP! “Answer me dam it Emily said”. Taylor shed a tear in pain and said “yes mistress I’m a dirty little whore”. “Is that so Emily replied with a grin” Emily looked up and down Taylor’s body and licked her lips. “Do not resist and close your eyes Emily said” Taylor acknowledged and relaxed. Emily unzipped the bag and pulled out for handcuffs, and cuffed each of Taylor’s limbs to the backboard of the bed. Slowly stroking Taylor’s cheek with her hand she stared her down and started feeling Taylors skirt. She slowly slipped her hand in her skirt and there was a faint moan. Pulling out her hand Emily saw that her hand was slippery and said “you are one Horney little bitch aren’t you” Taylor tilted her head down in embarrassment and her skin turned pale in fear. Slowly lifting Taylor’s skirt Emily saw that Taylors thong was drenched with Taylor’s slut fluids. She started to rub the panties all the while Taylor was moaning uncontrollably. She smirked and said “we are going to have to do something about your blabbering” She peeled off the thong and stuffed it in Taylors mouth and said “if you dare spit it out there would be a server punishment. Taylor nodded and continued to watch what Emily was doing to her. Emily looked at Taylor’s extremely tight little cunt and said “we are going to have so much fun… oh I mean I will (laughing)” Taylor looked wide eyed at Emily and thought to himself what could possibly worse than this. Emily started to feel Taylor’s thighs moving up and down and moved inside. She then proceeded to rub Taylor’s tight little cunt and slapped it. A jolt of pain surged through Taylor’s body and a small yelp was heard through her mouth. Emily bent over spread Taylor’s legs and started to lick Taylor’s little clit circling with her tong and then plunged herself deep within Taylors cunt making Emily shriek in pain while tears slowly glided down her cheek. She kept repeating this process making sure not to let Taylor orgasm and said “if you dare cum you little dirty whore you would be punished” Taylor tried remaining calm her body profusely sweating and her heart beating faster than ever. Finally Emily decided to end it with a little treat. Emily began to rummage through the bag until she finally pulled out the object she was looking for. “ You will enjoy this very much my little slut, I will be going out for a 2 hours so I better see you how you are right now” With a smile she inserted the object into Taylors slit and put some tape over her pussy. She patted it down and Taylor started to jerk around in pain. Emily took a step away and grabbed the controller for the object and turned it on max. ZZZZZZZ, the sound of the object was pretty loud and did exactly as Emily intended. Suddenly Taylor jerked and shook around in pain crying and moaning while her heart boated at a rapid rate.

Exciting? Thanks Ghost fixed the error.

Last edited by tilly07; 04-11-2008 at 11:43 PM.
Old 04-11-2008, 11:34 PM   #21
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Very exciting! Good job.
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Old 04-11-2008, 11:36 PM   #22
tilly07
Account Banned

Thank you. I tried on this part.
Old 04-11-2008, 11:40 PM   #23
Ghost

Awesome e job
for ho long is she gonna be gone....
would be good if u tell us what the heck did u use
Old 04-11-2008, 11:52 PM   #24
tilly07
Account Banned

Do you mean by what she used on the girl? A vibrator lol?
Old 04-12-2008, 08:19 PM   #25
tilly07
Account Banned

I need help. If you slave orgasmed when you said not to what punishment would you use?
Old 04-12-2008, 08:26 PM   #26
Ghost

Maybe
1. Punish him on public
2. Get everything clean and force to do something nasty

Sorry that is all i got for the night
Old 04-13-2008, 02:23 AM   #27
tilly07
Account Banned

Baah why is it rated a 3 -.-.
Old 04-22-2008, 06:49 PM   #28
tilly07
Account Banned

UPDATE

Part 8

The sun was shining through the windows, and the birds were chirping, Aw what a wonderful day. Crack! “Wake up Emily yelled” Emily started to open her eyes, slowly moving around her whole body sore from the other day. Emily arose and started to look around, she was in her room but Emily was in front of her. She then noticed her hands where free but left light red marks around them but she seemed to shrug and turned her attention the bed in front of her. The whole bed was still moist and the aroma of her was still gliding in the room. She then slowly looked up, her eyes still focusing but she managed to see a tall figure in front of her.
“Good morning Taylor, how are you feeling today”?
“Fine Taylor replied with a half smile”
Emily turned around and grabbed a tray from the table behind her and placed it on Taylors lap. “Eat this you will need energy, and I kind of feel bad so I thought I would make you a good breakfast”.
Taylor looked down and looked at what was on the tray. There was warm toast, bacon, a bowl of cereal, 2 pancakes, coffee, and a cup of orange juice.
Looking up, Taylor smiled at Emily and with a soft voice said Thank you.
Emily Smiled back and said “well eat up and remember this isn’t over I just feel bad for you, so your punishment will come later”.
With that Emily walked out of the room. Taylor started to gobble down the food, eating like she hasn’t eaten in ages. “That was great Taylor said as she slowly got up”. She began to stretch her body because she had been tied up for ages and her muscles were stiff. “Much better she said as she went to the bathroom to wash up”. Taylor walked downstairs and into the kitchen and saw Emily talking on the phone. She wondered who it was, because of what happened a few days ago, but Emily told Taylor to go watch some TV. Taylor walked over took a seat and put on some action movie, but decided to turn it real low so she could hear the conversation. She listened closely and noticed that she was talking to (his) parents. Taylor became wide eyed and was nervous to what was going on but a since of rejoice came over her saying “yes I’m going home”! She smiled and with that began to watch TV waiting for Emily to come over to her saying she will be going home and that she would remove the effects that she had done to his body to make him a girl. Ten minutes past and finally Emily started to walk over to Taylor. Taylor couldn’t help but to smile and repeatedly think finally I’m free.
“Hey Taylor Emily said with a somewhat witty smile”
“Yes said Taylor in a glad manner”?
“I just got off the phone with your parents and…… a moment of pause”
“Well... Your parent’s said that they decided that they like how your with me so they decided to keep you with me for A year and a half more. Also this might increase if I decide to.

Sorry it took long, have school. Hope you like it and please rate.

Last edited by tilly07; 04-23-2008 at 05:59 PM.
Old 04-22-2008, 08:46 PM   #29
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

1 AND A HALF YEARS?? Thats a really long time...wow. I can't even imagine what will happen to Nick, I mean Taylor. Good to see you started writing again
Limits:
Old 04-22-2008, 09:28 PM   #30
tilly07
Account Banned

Lol I had to... I might have over exagerrated the time I might change it.

Advertisements
Kink Talk