Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-05-2008, 08:53 PM   #1
bigdog69

Default Night out

This is a true story. It happened last year when i was 16. I'm a guy and every summer me and my mom and my younger sister go up to my moms friends lakehouse. M mom's friends has two daughters. One daughter is myage and one is my sisters. We were staying up there for three nights. Last year I would always mess around with the girl my age, Molly. On friday nigth Molly and her boyfriend were out at the bonfire while me and everybody else were inside. I went out side and depansted her. I should have know she was going to get me back.
the next morning we went outside to go swimming. Molly had her hot friend over and they had a plan to embarass me. They took my one pair of clothes and through it in the water where i couldnt find it. When i got done with swimming i went to get my clothes but i couldnt find them. I only had my bathing suit. I told my mom what happened and she told Molly mom. Since there were only girls up at the lake, mollys mom gave me her jean sirts and i had to wear one of Molly;s tanktops. There was no underwear so i wore Molly's vert smal tight underwear. Later that night Molly's mom went out wiht my mom and the two youngers girls went to. It was just me and Molly and her hot friend. I went to take a shower becayuse i was dirty after swimming. I got out of the shower and my girl lothes were gone. I walk out the bathroom door and see Molly and her friend with a camera. They take pictures of me and said I must do whatever they say or everyone will see the pictures. they get my phonebook and threaten to send the pic. They told me they were going out and when they got home they wanted me standing against the wall naked. if i wasnt there when they got back iw ould be hurt. I thought they must be joking so when they left i got my cothes. Later the girls came home and saw me with clothes on. they got oit the pictures and ordered my pants off. They slapped my ass 20 time sand told me to stay there
bigdog69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 10:30 PM   #2
braves4ever
Account Banned

This seems like a very good story. Only one problem, I'm having trouble comprehending about half of it. Try spellcheck bro. Other than that, interesting story.

R.I.P. John Smoltz's season and probably career!
braves4ever is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk