Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: How was this mystery?
Horrible 0 0%
Fair 0 0%
Common 0 0%
Good 1 20.00%
Great! 4 80.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-20-2008, 01:31 PM   #1
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Default DARE! Part three

Cady said, “I know who did it!”
Everyone, especially the very cold Kate, said, “Who?!!!”
Cady asked, “Before I tell you who I think did it, I need to know if you heard or felt something odd at the time of the robbery.”
Kate said, “Nothing, except for this quick squeak, and then a bang.”
Cady said, “Well, there’s only one person who could have.”
Kate said, “Who!!!!!”
Cady said, “I’m getting there! I’m getting there! But first, let’s go the crime scene!”
They all ran to the bathroom, where Cady said, “How many entrances are there to the bathroom, Amy?” Amy replied, “Umm… 3! My room, the Kitchen and the Den!” “Good,” said Cady, “Amy and Bob were together watching a movie in the Den. Beth was in Amy’s room, and I was in the kitchen.”
Kate said, “So how do we know which of you did it?”
“Wait a minute,” Said Amy, “We don’t know you didn’t throw away your own clothes.” Kate said, “Why would I do that?” Amy said, “I don’t know. But it’s possible.” Cady said, “True, but there were muddy footprints that she could not have made.” Kate said, “That’s right! I took off my shoes. They are right outside the door!” They all looked and lo and behold, there were her shoes.
Cady said, “So now the only suspects are Amy, Bob, and Beth.”
Kate said, “What about you! You could have done it too!”
Cady said, “Don’t be ridiculous, if I was the thief why would I explain to you how I did it?” That stumped Kate, and everybody else. Cady said, “So, what about those notorious muddy footprints?”
John said, “We all could have made them! We all except for Amy went outside and watched me do my dare.”
Cady said, “Only Tom, Beth, Calder, and John went onto the front lawn. The others stayed on the porch.”
John said, “And you!”
Cady said, “Yes, but I took my shoes off afterwards too, remember.” They all ran to the front door. Her shoes were off, and the mud on the bottom seemed relatively undisturbed.
Cady said, “So the only one who had muddy shoes, and was next to the bathroom at the time of the robbery was…”
Her voice trailed off, indicating that despite she knew the answer, and she wanted everybody to scream the answer in perfect unison.
Soon everyone screamed, “BETH!!!!!!!” (Except for Beth of course)
Kate walked up to her, pointing her finger, and after a few minutes of screaming, Cady held up her hands and said, “QUIET! No more screaming! Beth, did you do it?”
All was silent, and Beth in a meek voice said, “Yes.”
Cady asked, “Why?”
Beth said, in a more assertive, angry voice, “Because, that idiot Kate stole my boyfriend!"
It was true. Recently Beth did get dumped by her boyfriend, Wadsworth, and suddenly started dating Cady. It had slipped Amy’s mind the drama that might occur between the guests at her sleepover.
Kate asked Beth angrily, “WHERE. ARE. MY. CLOTHES!!!?”
Beth meekly responded, “On the bathroom window ledge.”
Cady said, “Aha! That’s what the squeak and the bang were! The sound of the window being opened and closed!”
They ran to the bathroom, and looked on the window ledge, and lo and behold there were Kate’s clothes. She gladly put them on, as fast as she could. As punishment the group decided Beth should put her clothes there, and pick them up on the way out. No matter what she could not put on those clothes until morning.
After that the sleepover was uneventful. The game went on, hilariously, but Kate was excused from the game, when her parents picked her up.
However, that morning, Beth’s clothes had been mysteriously torn to shreds…

So how'd I do? Comments please!!!

Last edited by Officelover; 05-21-2008 at 03:47 AM. Reason: Annoying errors
Officelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 03:50 AM   #2
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile Hello

Hi! Everyone, this is the end of this mystery, but that doesn't mean you can't copy the idea

Advertisements
Kink Talk