Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-07-2022, 04:28 PM   #1
Chris lee

Default 18M Extreme public humiliation

I am a straight male who is looking for extreme humiliation. There is a sex shop nearby with booths. They are generally occupied by 3-10 guys. I am looking for dares to get "used" by these guys. I am straight, but it would be extremely humiliating for me to be exposed in front of guys and to have gay guys look at me as an object. I could do something like go into a booth and signal someone to come in with me. What should I do to get into a "Public Disgrace" situation?

I really love nipple torture, wedgies, pain, extreme humiliation.
Chris lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 07:52 AM   #2
Lly

Put on some pretty makeup. Wear a skirt and buttplug to your encounter, and put a sign on your back saying “rape me” in your local language. You must get assfucked by whoever wants to rape you! Also have them take pictures and send them to anyone who replies to this thread. They may also keep the photos for blackmail purposes.

Likes: Creampie, Anal, Sub, bottoming, filling my quivering ass with large quantities of cum, still exploring, chastity, enema, food, humiliation
Dislikes:
Limits, Face, Pain, live-streamingScat, CBT, face Picture/Videos, abdl, public, permanent
Faproulette: Lly
Discord/Kik: Lly122

PM dares

Email: [email protected]

Last edited by Lly; 05-08-2022 at 08:04 AM.
Lly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lly for this post:
Old 05-08-2022, 08:01 AM   #3
Aeiouy

Default here some

offer a free blowjob or facial to anyone that walks by your booth...

No cleaning up or washing to get back home.
Aeiouy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Aeiouy for this post:
Old 05-09-2022, 12:01 PM   #4
Chris lee

Default Update

I have not completed the above dares yet because I am waiting for more challenges to complete while I am out and about. Can you provide more dares similar to the ones above, but somehow include nipple torture and other pain as well? If I get more challenges, I will be able to complete them sometime next week and provide reports.
Chris lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 04:53 PM   #5
Paladintwk
getDare Sweetheart

Default Public humiliation

At the sex store buy a chastity cage, wrist cuffs, an open mouth gag, thigh high stockings and crotchless panties. Go into the booth and take off all your clothes and change into what you just bought. Pass all your clothes to the next booth with the key to your chastity cage attached to this note.
"I am a sissy locked in chastity. This is my first time and I have to earn back the key and hopefully my clothes. For the next 2 hours I am at everyone's mercy, and I'll do whatever it takes to get the key back. You may humiliate me further by taking my clothes, so I have to leave with what little I have on."

Now cuff your wrist behind your back and get on your knees in front of the gloryhole.
Likes: Creative Dares, Femdom chastity dares, Femdom humiliation dares, bondage, Fendom forced sissification, post orgasm handjobs, bound handjobs, risky dares panty dares, semi public humiliation, masturbation, new sexual adventures. sex toys.

Dislikes: Piss, scat, diapers, baby, sophomoric stupid dares, blackmail, personal information

Curious: Forced Bi, Gloryholes, shemales, anal prostate orgasms, sex dolls, bound gay cock milking

PM Dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90641
Paladintwk is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Paladintwk for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
free whore, humiliation public, nipple torture, public