Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-16-2021, 08:42 PM   #1
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Default Pussy Pain & Pleasure

This dare was inspired by and customized for Dripping, but any women interested in pain, orgasm control, some cum drinking, and self-humiliation and exposure are welcome to do it and write me a report as well!

You're going to need:
  • 4 thin ropes
  • 5 binder clips... 2 small, 2 large, 1 medium if you have them (the black clips for paper with wire grips for pinching them open)
  • A rabbit vibe
  • A plate.
  • A chair.
  • A table, desk, or other piece of furniture with legs that are about as wide apart as your knees. The exact spacing isn't that important, just that it has two legs near an edge you can slide your chair under.

First, strip completely naked. No shoes, nothing. Do this before you even start gathering supplies (except for any you need to order/go buy).

Tie one rope to each of the small and large binder clips. Tie them around/through the clips themselves, not the grips, as that might open them prematurely.

Sit on the very edge of a chair with your legs spread open as wide as you can, and your pussy past the edge of the chair. The chair should be slid under the table you chose so that your crotch is as close to directly in between the furniture's legs as possible.

Put the plate on the floor where you believe it will catch the greatest amount of any dripping juices.

Put one large clip on each of your labia at their widest-stretchable point. Put one small clip on each side of your clitoral hood, not at the very top, but positioned for optimal spread. I'm sure you can see where this is going at this point...

Now... pass the ropes from your left lip and hood around the table leg to your left, and back in to the middle. Do the same for the right clips and the table leg on your right, so you can hold all four ropes in one hand.

Adjust the four ropes so that, when your hand is centered in front of your pussy, the clips stretch you [wiiiiiide] open, as wide as they can without popping off.

Oh! I forgot the medium clip! Don't worry. That's for your little clit. On it goes, and then squeeze the little wire handle things at the base to remove them so you can't easily remove the clamp.

Now... with your non-dominant hand, hold the ropes nice and tight around your rabbit vibe. Make sure all four ropes are taut and stretching you open. Turn the vibe on.

With your dominant hand, take your phone and turn it to camera mode. I know, I know, pictures are in your limits. Don't worry, you're not gonna send them to anyone.

Now... pleasure yourself with your rabbit vibe. Each movement inward should pull you even further open. The clit nub should only be able to touch your clit via the clamp, creating extra-intense (probably painful) plastic-on-metal vibrations that should create quite a lovely blend of pleasure and pain.

Now I want you to edge the last four digits of your phone number, one digit at a time, separated closeup photos and full orgasms. So if your last four digits are 7405, you'd edge 7 times, snap a photo, cum once; edge 4 times, photo, cum once; photo, cum again (zero edges); and edge a final five times, with a final orgasm and a final photo to finish.

If a clamp falls off at any time, finish your current edge and then pause and put it back again, and continue.

When you're all done, you may put down the vibe and release the ropes, but do not remove the clamps just yet!

Those stay on while you bend down, pick up the plate, and lick it completely clean.

Now you may remove the clamps. You might want to use the ones on your 'wings' to help spread you so you can put the handles back on the one on your poor little clit, though just yanking it off is always an option if you're brave and don't mind a little writhing.

You don't have to send those photos anywhere. They're yours to keep, to delete, to do with as you please. All but one... that one, the best one, the clearest and most well-lit and most flattering, you have to keep on your phone, right where it is in your gallery... and over the coming months and years, as you scroll through photos to find memories to share, you'll keep noticing your wide-open pussy and remembering what you did. Trust me, it's kind of a thrill every time it happens.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to BarefootAlien for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clamps, clit torture, pain, private humiliation, pussy torture