Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 02-08-2012, 07:04 PM   #1
sandy
Distinguished Member

Smile Pizza time dice dare

Hi Everyone

This is a take fromthe old Pizza delivery dare

Phone and order Pizza and then roll a d6 to see what your doing when its delivered.

1 - Answer the door in only a towel, let the towel(accidentally?) fall off while paying, making sure your hands are full so you cant re cover up too quickly.

2 - Answer the door wearing only a towel, have the money on a low table and go get it bending at the waist and spend some time counting it out. make sure your facing directly away from the driver and that the towelis short enought so he can see everything down there when you bend over.

3 - Answer the door wearing
Guys - only tight underwear and make sure youve been stroking yourself so your hardon is clearly visible through the underwear
Girls - wear a very sheer nighty and matching panties, the kind that hides nothing

4 - completly naked

5 - Weraing only a towel, and while the driver is there, ask if he or she would like to stay for a while for some fun, and on fun drop the towel. If the driver stays, well your in for an interesting night.

6 - have the door open, and be in a chair facing the door, naked, and masterbating.

HUGS
Sandy
sandy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to sandy for this post:
Old 02-08-2012, 07:09 PM   #2
daremaster 1
getDare God

Ummmmmmm...... I dought anybody is going to do any of these dares. But you never know, there can be some really daring idiots out there.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 05:20 AM   #3
KatieK
getDare Sweetheart

This is really more of a fantasy than a dare. Also, in some places this would be considered sexual harassment and could get you in a lot of trouble. When you call a company and pay for something to be brought to your house, you are making your home someone's workplace, and there are laws about your responsibility to provide certain kinds of safety in that workplace that may include not exposing them to nudity.

Also, if your delivery boy is actually a boy, as in a minor, you have just exposed yourself to a minor and are now a sex offended.

Likes: Orgasm control, edging, teasing/denial, mild humiliation, ice, insertions, wedgies, masturbation

Dislikes: Anal, pain, gags, pee

Limits: Messy, Pics/Cam, Family, poop, food, public, begging

Decide how hard it is for me to cum: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=106988
KatieK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 02:35 PM   #4
themasterman

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieK View Post
This is really more of a fantasy than a dare. Also, in some places this would be considered sexual harassment and could get you in a lot of trouble. When you call a company and pay for something to be brought to your house, you are making your home someone's workplace, and there are laws about your responsibility to provide certain kinds of safety in that workplace that may include not exposing them to nudity.

Also, if your delivery boy is actually a boy, as in a minor, you have just exposed yourself to a minor and are now a sex offended.
then look through a window or a the hole in your door to see roughly how old the deliver boy/girl is
themasterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 02:52 PM   #5
daremaster 1
getDare God

Quote:
Originally Posted by themasterman View Post
then look through a window or a the hole in your door to see roughly how old the deliver boy/girl is
Still you can get in some deep shit with this dare.
Old 02-09-2012, 02:54 PM   #6
themasterman

Quote:
Originally Posted by daremaster 1 View Post
Still you can get in some deep shit with this dare.
true but it makes it so its a little less trouble if its a minor
Old 02-10-2012, 12:02 AM   #7
KatieK
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by themasterman View Post
true but it makes it so its a little less trouble if its a minor
Can you tell the difference between a 17 your old and a 19 year old well enough to risk going to jail? Because I can't.

Likes: Orgasm control, edging, teasing/denial, mild humiliation, ice, insertions, wedgies, masturbation

Dislikes: Anal, pain, gags, pee

Limits: Messy, Pics/Cam, Family, poop, food, public, begging

Decide how hard it is for me to cum: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=106988
KatieK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 09:18 AM   #8
SexyBondagegirl
Account Banned

Pretty much all of it is iligal. Unless you don't care if you go to prison you shouldn't do this one.

LIMITS:
Scat/Pee, Real Danger or Pain, Non Discreet Public, Dick Penetration in Pussy (for now), Blood, Anything Permanent
SexyBondagegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 09:19 AM   #9
SexyBondagegirl
Account Banned

Although, Sandy looks pretty in her picture. I'd be her pizza woman.

LIMITS:
Scat/Pee, Real Danger or Pain, Non Discreet Public, Dick Penetration in Pussy (for now), Blood, Anything Permanent
SexyBondagegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 09:25 AM   #10
themasterman

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieK View Post
Can you tell the difference between a 17 your old and a 19 year old well enough to risk going to jail? Because I can't.
its all about how they stand the younger they are how they carry themselves and how they dress
Old 02-10-2012, 02:09 PM   #11
daremaster 1
getDare God

I hate it when some people can't tell the differnce between little fun dares and stupid dares that can throw away your life.
Old 02-12-2012, 01:14 PM   #12
sandy
Distinguished Member

Smile after midnight

If you do this after midnight, under ages are not allowed to work past midnight, at least where \i live
sandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 02:21 PM   #13
dragonator
getDare Devil

i like how this dare in general has been around for ages and ive never heard a word about it, but now this particular version of it is getting shit tons of flame...

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 02:25 PM   #14
daremaster 1
getDare God

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy View Post
If you do this after midnight, under ages are not allowed to work past midnight, at least where \i live
I don't thank you understand it really dosen't matter about the age really, you can still get in trouble. You could be responsible for someones life if they get in jail or sued for doing this.
Old 02-12-2012, 02:34 PM   #15
goodlilsub

it is still illegal to expose yourself like that, but i love the dare. you have to hope that the pizza delivery guy/girl are just as much fun. i have done similar with room service in a hotel. i am a male but i would put on tight womens leggings with my cock hard and order room service. i have gone to the door with just a towel as well. i had one guy tell me i had a nice bulge and asked if he could touch it. and one female say nice cock lets see it. so i let him touch it for a minute and he went back to work. the girl said drop the towel so i did, she said stroke for me, i stroked for 30 seconds. then her pager went off and she had to go. she never came back. so some people are adventurous and fun. i just prefer for them to make the first move before i expose myself.
goodlilsub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to goodlilsub for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk