Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-26-2021, 07:23 AM   #1
ChastityWhiteBoi

Key Chastity Reduction By Tasks

Hi! So I've been instructed by my Mistress to make a thread in order to reduce my chastity time.

Currently my locked time is 40 days (i am currently 1/40 of making this post), she says i can reduce my time by completing tasks from people on here!!

The rules as follows;

You decide if the task you give either takes of a whole day or only half a day

I currently am not allowed to go under 35 days, so i can only complete tasks that add up to 5 days off my total lock time

if i want to i can deny tasks, but add on an extra day in lock time (Unless Its a limit, which are only, scat, family, friends, animals, blood)

I am to show evidence to my Mistress i have completed the task, and write a report here on how the task went and i feel
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My toys include a dildo, anal plug, chastity and rope

I also own thigh high socks, a skirt, garter belts, panties and have just bought fake nails, liquid lipstick and eyeliner

Please, don't be too cruel! i want out of my chastity so bad!
ChastityWhiteBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 08:02 AM   #2
pepsilg
Distinguished Member

Take a rope. Tie your ankles together and take kneeling position. Put your between feets and "sit" on it. Dildo must be thrusted as deep as you can. Now take another rope or if the last one is long enough - tie your balls and connect it rope to rope with your feets. The point of dare is to give you only a couple of centemeters to move up. You have to ride your dildo like this for 10 minutes and then plug your ass for one hour. Completing this date will allow you to reduce your chastity time by half a day.

Likes: edging, anal play, dice dares, giving instructions and tasks

Dislikes (punishments): long-term denial, spanking, nipple clamping, applying toothpaste/heating cream

Limits: blood, scat, public, family, pics with face, anything illegal and dangerous for life and health
pepsilg is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
caged, chastity, humiliate me, mistress, sissy