Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-28-2023, 07:57 AM   #1
Jesllyelly
getDare Sweetheart

Drink 26F help me punish my slaves (F23 and M24)

For the last few months I have been an online mistress to two lovely slaves

This Saturday (2nd December) we are all meeting up for the first time (I have met up with them individually before, but not together) for a night of fun, and I would like some ideas!

They are both fit, but she is more slim while he is a bit stockier. He plays rugby and she goes to dance classes.

I have put them both in chastity for the 2 weeks in the run up to the event so they will both be extra horny when I finally get my hands on them.

We are going ten pin bowling and then out for some food and a few drinks to a pizza restaurant (think Nandos or Pizza Hutt style) and then getting a taxi back to my place which is a few miles away.

Available equipment:
  • A chastity belt for each of them
  • 2 ball gags (1 pink, 1 red)
  • 4 different dildos in different sizes
  • Various ropes, handcuffs and bondage equipment
  • 3 different vibrators (rabbit, wand and bullet)
  • 3 butt plugs in different sizes
  • A leather paddle and flogger
  • A strap on with 2 different size shafts
  • A fleshlight (he is bringing)
  • Remote controlled vibrator (g-spot and cock ring) for each of them
  • Anything else you'd normally have around the house

Limits:
  • Nothing too crazy in public, though a bit of secret or semi-public teasing is fine
  • No social suicide
  • She is an anal queen (I had her anal only for a few weeks) while he has far less experience in the area, though he has expressed interest in letting me peg him

I am definitely interested in getting them to pleasure and torture each other, and I like making them play games where failure to do something results in something worse

Looking forward to hearing your ideas!

In Denial until Tuesday 14th March 2024

Anal, pussy/ass stretching, bondage, mild pain, masturbating and edging, vibrators

Dislikes (but will do):
Messy, pain, long period/permanent dares, public, wedgies

Limits:
Friends/family, bodywriting, hard pain, pics, piss, scat
Jesllyelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2023, 08:05 AM   #2
Sissy swim boi

The looser of bowling will become the ultimate bottom. Therefore, we’ll get punished for any mistakes they make and any mistakes of the other submissive. Also

Likes edging, spanking, anal,humiliation, tease & denial, bondage, dice dares, Small to medium insertions bondage, crossdressing(swimsuit’s especially)

Dislikes pee, messy, pics

Hard Limits: scat, face pics, family, shaving, public, Illegal, line writing, spending money , chastity

Kik: sissyswimswitch
Sissy swim boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2023, 08:12 AM   #3
spankeegirl
getDare Devil

you could make them spank each other, and you stand behind the giver, in case they go too soft you have a big implement to remind them to go harder.

POLL Total:
17 800 / 452 800 swats to my pussy left before I can cum

Likes / dislikes / limits

Implements to Spank me

PM DARES:
  • Red Butt: 50 swats to my bottom (Choose implement)
  • Sore hole: 10 swats with a cane to my butthole
  • Slap Edge: I'll slap my pussy with a belt until I edge once

Currently completing Birthday Spanking Thread
spankeegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2023, 08:16 AM   #4
csuju

Have them both wear the remote control vibrators in public. Tell them they are not allowed to cum, but also that the first one to tap out will be punished, and then turn on their vibrators. See who is the first to get you to stop, and 'award' them appropriately.

Likes: semi or hidden public, joi, edging, pics, teasing, denial, games
Limits: family, permanent, semi-permanent, piss, scat, face
Toys: Wevibe Vector (app-controlled prostate massager), chastity cage, two vibrating cock rings, vibrating buttplug, anal beads, small and medium butt plugs, realistic 6" dildo, bra, panties, plus normal household things.
I can only get toys when home alone.

Kik: csuju

Read about my shopping trip
csuju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2023, 09:10 AM   #5
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

Is denial even through the whole thing (as punishment) an option or limit?

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2023, 10:15 AM   #6
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

Some ideas to use or modify.

Bowling Rules (tell them all ahead of time):

- Each must have at least one spare or strike (per game, if multiple) in order to be permitted to cum at all during the evening.
- If Jesllyelly also fails this, the rule is voided and they both do get to cum regardless.

- Loser of the bowling match gets pegged by the winner.

- Loser of the bowling match gets only one ruined orgasm maximum.

- Each spare earns the bowler 5 spanks (and each strike, 10) with the paddle on the other's ass (required, and following spankeegirl's rule).

- Lowest 10-frame score of the evening gets edged by the other two that score's number devided by 4 (a score of 80 would get 20 edges) while bound spread-eagle on a bed, plugged.

- Highest 10-frame score of the evening gets one "uno reverse" on any other rule for the evening (giver/reciever swap, Jesllyelly gets any final decision on how to allow it).

- Any gutter ball adds 5 minutes of time the bowler must service the other orally any way requested (or ordered by Jesllyelly), with hands cuffed behind.

- Any 0-score frame earns 10 ass-strokes with the flogger on each by the other.

Pizza Rules (don't tell them about them beforehand):

- First of the two to take a bite of food gets put in their chastity belt for the first 30 minutes back home.

- Any trip to the restroom by any of the three of you earns everyone 5 extra edges back home, to be performed solo in front of the others using toys.

Back Home

- Start a timer that the slaves can't see. Slave 1 tries to get Slave 2 to cum with hands, mouth, or toy (only one). Slave 2 must resist and can tell Slave 1 to stop at any point. If Slave 2 stops Slave 1 before 60 seconds, Slave 2 gets their chastity belt for the next 30 minutes of play. If after 60 seconds, they trade places and start again. This could go on for only one round, or as many as they can stand. Accidentally cumming when not authorized to be punished at Jesllyelly's discretion.

- Put remote vibrators on both, blindfolded and with ear plugs. Play with the remotes. Tell them that they can stop the vibrators by raising their hand. Accidentally cumming when not authorized to be punished at Jesllyelly's discretion. The one to hold out longest gets to pick which of them will be bound for fifteen minutes, spread-eagle, untouched, while watching the other two continue to play.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
Old 11-28-2023, 11:16 AM   #7
Lesbian Kitty
getDare Devil

It would be fun to keep the boy doing edges and the girl with overstimulation torture

Likes: Kitty & Button Torture, Spanking, Rules, Wedgies, Short term chastity, Tease & Denial, Post Orgasm Torture, Forced Orgasms, Predicaments, Praise.

Limits: Pics/ blood/ permanent/ illegal/ Messy /Long term Denial/ Nipple play/ Face slapping/ Degradation/ Related to Eating or Drinking

PM Dares & Toys
Lesbian Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2023, 12:31 PM   #8
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesbian Kitty View Post
It would be fun to keep the boy doing edges and the girl with overstimulation torture
Ooh, I like this. She gets the rabbit until he cums, but he has to make it to 200 edges or get locked up for another two weeks. Or something like that.

-----

Old 11-28-2023, 01:01 PM   #9
Greatcornbow2
getDare Sweetheart

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesllyelly View Post
For the last few months I have been an online mistress to two lovely slaves

This Saturday (2nd December) we are all meeting up for the first time (I have met up with them individually before, but not together) for a night of fun, and I would like some ideas!

They are both fit, but she is more slim while he is a bit stockier. He plays rugby and she goes to dance classes.

I have put them both in chastity for the 2 weeks in the run up to the event so they will both be extra horny when I finally get my hands on them.

We are going ten pin bowling and then out for some food and a few drinks to a pizza restaurant (think Nandos or Pizza Hutt style) and then getting a taxi back to my place which is a few miles away.

Available equipment:
  • A chastity belt for each of them
  • 2 ball gags (1 pink, 1 red)
  • 4 different dildos in different sizes
  • Various ropes, handcuffs and bondage equipment
  • 3 different vibrators (rabbit, wand and bullet)
  • 3 butt plugs in different sizes
  • A leather paddle and flogger
  • A strap on with 2 different size shafts
  • A fleshlight (he is bringing)
  • Remote controlled vibrator (g-spot and cock ring) for each of them
  • Anything else you'd normally have around the house

Limits:
  • Nothing too crazy in public, though a bit of secret or semi-public teasing is fine
  • No social suicide
  • She is an anal queen (I had her anal only for a few weeks) while he has far less experience in the area, though he has expressed interest in letting me peg him

I am definitely interested in getting them to pleasure and torture each other, and I like making them play games where failure to do something results in something worse

Looking forward to hearing your ideas!

How about this for starters:

1. Give them each a (fairly difficult ) score they must get if they want an orgasm afterwards.

2. They both leave your place belted in any event but period depends on the scores. Maybe formula M's locked by score of you + F, and F by you + M.

3. Sessions with flogger. Difference in score between M and F slave is number of strokes winner gives loser. And if you beat either or both of them you give him/her/them the difference too.

4. Give them written tasks to complete before they see you next. Again,could be lines commensurate with score.

More if you want. Let me know.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
mistress, mistress and slave, request dares, request punishment slave, slaves