Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-03-2010, 01:46 PM   #1
stupidchloe13
Account Banned

Female Dares for tonight please, 13/f

Hi I'm new and I want to dare... I'm going with my family to the movies and I want to do something...anything.
I'll say what I did after I do it when I get home. Thanks xx

EEP!! ~hides me face~ O///O
ERRMMMHAI me name ish Chloe but my friends call me Peanut ^//^^ IM 13 almost 14
ummm im sweet and cuddlie & i lurve shnuggles xDDD..I like uhm-
kissing random stuff (windows/walls/random ppl LOL ) ice, fingerss...FRUIT or any weird thing that can fit THERE like crayon,coins & stuff o.e. MMMM cupiecakes,HK,skinny dipping HMMM idk OH lookie a butterfly!! ~chases~OH & im actually rellly reallly shy irl >//<

Last edited by BettyBoop; 12-05-2010 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Awful spelling.
stupidchloe13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 02:15 PM   #2
poker

In the middle of the movie go to the males restroom and cum there
poker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 02:25 PM   #3
stupidchloe13
Account Banned

Okay I will, what else? :3

kissing random stuff (windows/walls/random ppl LOL ) ice, fingerss...FRUIT or any weird thing that can fit THERE like crayon,coins & stuff o.e. MMMM cupiecakes,HK,skinny dipping HMMM idk OH lookie a butterfly!! ~chases~OH & im actually rellly reallly shy irl >//<

Last edited by BettyBoop; 12-05-2010 at 04:17 PM.
Old 12-03-2010, 02:27 PM   #4
javer03

Your should elberate more on what you can and can not do. Also tell us about the skinny dipping event so we know what your willing to do....
Old 12-03-2010, 02:29 PM   #5
BelgianDare
Distinguished Member

Wear only a bikini made from toilet paper
BelgianDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 03:25 PM   #6
stupidchloe13
Account Banned

i can do nethin at the theatre...i thnk...we skinny dip in th summer cuz the neighbours pools r on the same fence so u can just climb over the fence..every1 dos it so no1 cares

Last edited by BettyBoop; 12-06-2010 at 04:18 AM.
Old 12-03-2010, 04:12 PM   #7
Logan429
getDare Sweetheart

Thumbs up

lol, that's hilarious. People just climbing over the fence and skinny dipping in someone's pool. xD Anyways... I dare you too... Not wear any underwear or bra. And if you can, wear a skirt. If you can't, just wear some shorts. Oh, and you can't wear socks either. Have fun!! =D

Kik: NickTrick2
I like playing TorD on kik if you're up to it.

I am part of messyslut8's league of slave and she is by far the greatest of them all
Logan429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 04:23 PM   #8
stupidchloe13
Account Banned

Okay, I'm going to do it... It's like -1C BUT imma do it!!! Gotta go now...I'll tell later tonight. :]

Last edited by BettyBoop; 12-05-2010 at 04:18 PM.
Old 12-03-2010, 04:25 PM   #9
calidaregrl16

can't wait to hear about all the fun you have hehe
calidaregrl16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 09:11 PM   #10
Logan429
getDare Sweetheart

Soooo.... How did it go? =D

Kik: NickTrick2
I like playing TorD on kik if you're up to it.

I am part of messyslut8's league of slave and she is by far the greatest of them all
Logan429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 09:59 PM   #11
stupidchloe13
Account Banned

So I thought we were going to the theatre but we didn't =/ My Aunt invited like 20 people over to watch a movie and well they're just getting drunk still I guess.
:3.. Anyway, my other Aunt brought a bunch of huge blankies so I was under those most of the time.
I'm wearing my Spongebob sleepie (just a long tshirt) and that's it, so I did that dare (no undies) I rubbed chapstick on myself and walked around with it in, I then put an ice cube in too >.< Johhny depp<333. Oh yeah, some gross, fat, creeper guy, I don't know, kept hitting on me =/
He left me alone when I lied on the floor though.
I came twice and wiped it up with the blankie and said I spilt Pepsi on it it's funny because my Aunt's drunk so she doesn't care and now I can use the computer =)

Last edited by BettyBoop; 12-05-2010 at 04:22 PM. Reason: ¬_¬
Old 12-03-2010, 11:01 PM   #12
sockless74
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to sockless74

These dare are not exactly for tonight, but it may take you some time to complete them. Since your movie is over I thought you might be interested in some other dares. These are the dares I usually give to almost everyone so sorry if you have already read them somewhere else.

1. Go here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=43 scroll down to the first post that is not a sticky post, whatever that post happens to be, the number of replies it has is the number of minutes you must spend inside a small enclosed space like a closet, cupboard, cabinet, car trunk, etc. You can't use the sticky thread because it has 0 replies. You may get lucky and get a really low number or really unlucky and get a really high number. If the number is too high to do it all at once you can do some everyday until you are done.

Now I know you may end up with a super high number that will keep you in there for many many hours, you can reduce that amount by having orgasms inside your small space. For every orgasm you can have in there you can take 1 hour off the total. So if you need to get to 20 hours, you can have 10 orgasms and spend 10 hours inside your small space.

Try to find a space that is really tight and completely dark. You should not be able to see at all and you should have very little ability to move to make it harder to masturbate.

Please use caution while doing this. Make sure you can easily breath inside the small space. You may need to take a 5 minute break every hour or so depending on how small the space is.

2. Wear jeans without underwear for the next week, you must also wear them to bed and you must masturbate to an orgasm at least once a day through the jeans, no sticking your hand inside. You have a 30 minute time limit on masturbating, if you fail to have an orgasm in 30 minutes then you failed that day and you must stop trying to have an orgasm and you are not allowed to have an orgasm for the next 24 hours, if you do have an orgasm in the next 24 hours then add 1 more week to this dare. For everyday you fail to have an orgasm though your jeans you must continue this dare for an extra 2 days.

Make sure you let me know how these dares go.
[email protected]
kik:
sockless74

Seeking a female sub/slave:
43/M/Master seeks 25-45/female/slave or sub in Lehigh Valley area, PA

Try my dare! TIME to go commando!

My Likes, Dislikes and Limits
My Toys
sockless74 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags