Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 12-15-2013, 01:01 PM   #1
owneed

Default Hypnosis

well, I am very confused right now by hypnosis...so has anybody experienced anything like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orhn9c6GpQQ

Also...is it a real thing "having a trigger word"...when you hear it you fall under complete control of your hypnotist and could be enforced into doing whatever he wants without remembering it...is that really possible???

Last edited by owneed; 12-15-2013 at 01:05 PM.
owneed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 01:43 PM   #2
dare_me_
getDare is Go Go Go

Some people can indeed get hypnotized and if a trigger word is installed into their minds then yes, technically, upon hearing the word the person would fall back into trance and would be under the control of whoever said the tigger word. Though while hypnotized you are still aware, you just do not have the complete power to make decisions by yourself. But if you are ordered to do something you absolutely do not want to do then your mind would become aware again and you may snap out of the trance. It depends on the trigger as to someone would remember or not, some people do and some do not.

Likes: Hypnosis, being degraded, wedgies, humiliation, orgasm control, bladder control, spanking

Strong Limits: Pic/Cam, Friends/Family, Public, Body Writing, Messy
dare_me_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 01:51 PM   #3
owneed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dare_me_ View Post
Some people can indeed get hypnotized and if a trigger word is installed into their minds then yes, technically, upon hearing the word the person would fall back into trance and would be under the control of whoever said the tigger word. Though while hypnotized you are still aware, you just do not have the complete power to make decisions by yourself. But if you are ordered to do something you absolutely do not want to do then your mind would become aware again and you may snap out of the trance. It depends on the trigger as to someone would remember or not, some people do and some do not.
have you ever experienced such a thing???
owneed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 05:38 PM   #4
dosster

Send a message via Yahoo to dosster

I've never experience that type of public hypnosis but I have been hypnotized through files and email.
I was one of those people that always thought they could not be hypnotized and it actually turns out it is very easy to hypnotize me.
I have had an email slave set and working for sometime now and had a strip trigger set. It seems I am open to anyone that knows how to trigger me as long as they don't go beyond my limits which luckily were set as safeties.

Will do: NT, CBT, CFNM, CMNM, ENM, Orgasm denial, dares, exposure, photos, mild pain, mind games, mild humiliation, chat, clothes denial, forced exposure, forced nudity inside and outside, hidden public, hidden from partner, forced naked in front of partner, Bondage.

Won't do Pet, adult baby, diapers, degrading, unhealthy, permanent, involving non-consenting people, underage, getting arrested, scat, blood, financial, breaking the skin.
dosster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 06:38 PM   #5
Fundareboy

Hypnosis is a very real thing, but it is not the total control that you often see portrayed in movies and TV shows. Hypnosis is a way of implanting suggestions in your subconscious, and allowing you to bypass many of the safeguards of your conscious mind... That being said, it can't make you do something your subconscious isint ok with! For example: you can be made to chicken dance, because why does your subconscious care? who cares about embaresment? if you are told to kill someone, your subconscious will be like "WOAH, going to jail is bad, and I don't want to do this anyways!"

Likes: controlling or being controlled, piss play, wedgies (light), spanking, humping, orgasms, anal, diapers, scat (light), suppositories.. Pretty much everything.

limits: public, pain, cock and ball torture, damaging property, illegal, cam, scat in mouth, using too many supplies.

BDSM Test Results

Toys

PM dares, Still looking for more!

Ask me Anything
Fundareboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 02:52 PM   #6
dosster

Send a message via Yahoo to dosster

I think your right there to a point. It can't make you do something that is out of your real charter or morals, such as committing a crime. However it can release you of your inhibitions and have you do something that you would deep down find attractive to do but you have always been to shy or fearful of doing.

That was one of my experiences, Deep down I am really bit of an exhibitionist and also very submissive. Even though I willing accept my submissive side, my exhibitionist side has remained pure fantasy as I could never overcome my shyness. However since becoming an email slave I have under instruction of others knowingly posted photos of myself naked on public sites and probably posted some or done stuff unknowing as well that I can not remember.
But despite my shyness and fears that these photos that I know about being seen by other people I have no desire to remove them from public view even though I could easily do so. In fact with a follow further suggestion I have even publicized their whereabouts. This is something I would have not done of my complete free will.
Hypnosis has also unlocked, deepened, or whatever you wish to call it, my
submissiveness nature.

However hypnosis can still lead to some problems even if you can not break you moral code. Someone who knows how to go about it correctly could indeed take you further than you may be willing to go.
For instance I had always had strong fantasies about being blackmailed and being controlled, as most subs do. But through someone using the fact I was an email slave and them being very cunning and cleaver about it, they got certain photos from me and certain contact details, one of which was my mother-in-laws email address and then blackmailed me into being their on-line sub slave. Luckily they turned out not to be some nutter and it was fun most of the time. But that just shows some dangers that can lurk in using hypnosis, if people press the right buttons in you with their suggestions they can make you do more than you normally might do.

Will do: NT, CBT, CFNM, CMNM, ENM, Orgasm denial, dares, exposure, photos, mild pain, mind games, mild humiliation, chat, clothes denial, forced exposure, forced nudity inside and outside, hidden public, hidden from partner, forced naked in front of partner, Bondage.

Won't do Pet, adult baby, diapers, degrading, unhealthy, permanent, involving non-consenting people, underage, getting arrested, scat, blood, financial, breaking the skin.
dosster is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hypnosis