Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 04-07-2024, 08:37 AM   #1
Txalan

Default Kik-Pantsed video edition

Hammerdown1 created the original thread. But this is the video only version. Hold your phone with one hand record a live video of your location. Then either drop your pants or put the phone somewhere and record you dropping your pants and send it to the requestor. For this video you turn around or pan the camera around to show your front and back

There are three options when you join. Specify which one you choose, if you don't pick the assumption is "Requester's choice"

Pants only - for those that are uncomfortable showing every or always going commando, this option is for you. You do not have to tell them you go commando.
Requestors choice - they can ask you to drop your pants, and if they choose, they can then ask you to drop you underwear. They can also send "drop your pants and then your underwear." They can also ask for "both" option
"Both" after the location video, you drop your pants and underwear at the same time.

I will always be in this. I never know if I am going commando.

Hi I’m Alan. M Straight USA. I am a switch

Likes: stripping, edging, masturbating, denial, semi-public, hidden public, exhibitionism, pictures, videos, chance games, stripping games.

Dislikes: eating or tasting anything, anal

Limits: personal info, scat/poop, food, vomit, blood, permanent, friends, family, affecting work.

Kik: txalan1
Telegram: TxAlan

PM me or kik me a dare.
Txalan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
kik, stripgame