Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-05-2017, 09:15 PM   #1
submissivensexy

Default 1 dare and 1 day slave

I am 25 f . Give me any 1 dare and I will perform it for you.
Proof will be given .
Just 1 . Hard dare .
1 chance for all
Limits :anal
Waiting for the thrill
Pm me (slave) I will be your slave for 1 day
submissivensexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 11:38 AM   #2
andreassunder

So your first dare is to take some icecubes, insert one in your pussy and another in your mouth. As long as its in your slap your pussy (spread legs) once each 30 seconds until the ice in both holes melt.
Then enter as many clothpins to your pussylips as possible, and if brave enough one to your clit.

limits: vomit, blood, piss, shit,face,public, anal (ok if i am veryyy horny), social, money, family
andreassunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 06:32 PM   #3
Switch413
getDare Sweetheart

Ok so your dare will require this:

Water
Tack bra +panties
Dildo
Headphones
Sports bra or other tight bra
Wooden Spoon

So to begin drink 1L of water then take before pictures of your ass, tits, and pussy, then put on the tack bra and panties with the sports bra over it and a dildo inserted into your pussy. Go on a jog while listening to kinky videos on your headphones with high volume, once you've jogged 1km (no walking must jog) you can choose to either drop your pants and Edge 5 times somewhere you have a high risk of being caught, or of pissing yourself and jogging back with the tack bra in a wedgie (proof is required for either choice, pictures best)

After you jog back home undress and get a wooden spoon. Spread your legs and slap your pussy 25 times hard with the spoon, then do another 10 on your clit. Then bend over a chair and give your ass 50 spanks hard with the Wooden spoon, followed by another 10 each to your tits and (no holding back) while doing this suck on the dildo that was in your pussy. Take after pictures of your tits, ass and pussy as proof of completion

If you want to cum then you can fuck yourself with the dildo for 5 seconds for every 200m you jogged, however you must fuck yourself roughly and only for that amount of time, if you cum early then keep fucking yourself, if you don't cum in time too bad

After completing send a detailed report along with before and after pictures to Switch413 on Kik or PM me

Kik:Switch413

Dislikes: spanking, pain, CBT, public

Soft Limits: Piss, anal, denial

Limits: scat, illegal, family, friends, social ruin, long term, etc
PM DARES http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85674
Switch413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 04:06 PM   #4
decadent

I’d like you tie your legs together in a frogtie (thigh to above the ankle) then you are to insert some underwear into your pussy and then masturbate for 2 mins. You are then to remove your underwear and place it into your mouth, once in your mouth, you have 10 seconds to make yourself cum.

If you are unable to cum, you are to spanking your tits, ass and inner thighs 15 times each. You are then to write the first letter of the word Whore onto your cheek. (Your mouth will make a perfect O !)

Repeat until you have either cum or have written whore onto yourself.

Finally you are to pee into a container and let your panties soak in it. You are to edge yourself with your piss soaked panties over your face.

I look fowards to reading your report and seeing your proof.

My Likes: Name calling, spanking, cum play, anal, humiliation, bondage, toys, rope, orgasm control and denial, gags, blindfolds, blackmail, clothing control and lingerie.

My Limits: minors, beasts, blood, incest, skat.
decadent is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk