Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 06-19-2008, 10:00 AM   #1
Wedgie
Account Banned

Cool Ass Spreader

Take a pair of tongs (Like the ones at salad bar) and insert it into your or your slaves asshole, then pull it open in varying degrees depending on the offence. You could also take things such as a pencil to keep it open. Feel free to fill thier ass with what you with.
Wedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 10:42 AM   #2
Knots101
Account Banned

To state the obvious problems with this is. Opening a hole beyond what it is ment to do is very bad and could result in a internal tear if you arn't careful, If you are willing to do this i would thing getting more proper equipment is nessary because salad tongs can have sharp point edges on them witch is obviously nothing you ant up you're ass...
Old 06-19-2008, 10:50 AM   #3
banneduser
Account Banned

A good way to ass stretch is just to insert things anally and keep them there for hours, slowly increase the size of objects and bingo!
banneduser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 10:10 PM   #4
erick92
Distinguished Member

I don't like the idea of tongs :S. Could really hurt, and cause a little bleeding. But somthing a little softer and not-so-sharp would do good.

23/M/USA
erick92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 04:37 AM   #5
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

sharp objects can cause woulds in the mucous membrane protecting your bowel and causing really bad infections. Slade tongs may be not so sharp still if you want to do such things i recommend to get some proper medical equipment...
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk