Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-04-2022, 04:38 PM   #1
Txalan

Default Kik never have I

The person above posts a dare they have never done, but have always wanted to try. The person below does the dare and sends a live picture or live video proof to the person above. The person above has 24 hours to complete the dare or will have to do it and the one below as well. All picture should be with the kik cam if possible, or provide a way to prove it is you. If the dare is not accepted in 4 days it expires and someone can post a new dare. So here it goes..

Never have I..... masturbated naked in a car with the doors open

Hi I’m Alan. M Straight USA. I am a switch

Likes: stripping, edging, masturbating, denial, semi-public, hidden public, exhibitionism, pictures, videos, chance games, stripping games.

Dislikes: eating or tasting anything, anal

Limits: personal info, scat/poop, food, vomit, blood, permanent, friends, family, affecting work.

Kik: txalan1
Telegram: TxAlan

PM me or kik me a dare.

Last edited by Txalan; 07-04-2022 at 04:47 PM.
Txalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2022, 06:16 PM   #2
Txalan

Never have I stripped naked in my car and the gotten out and walked around the vehicle to get in a door on the other side

Hi I’m Alan. M Straight USA. I am a switch

Likes: stripping, edging, masturbating, denial, semi-public, hidden public, exhibitionism, pictures, videos, chance games, stripping games.

Dislikes: eating or tasting anything, anal

Limits: personal info, scat/poop, food, vomit, blood, permanent, friends, family, affecting work.

Kik: txalan1
Telegram: TxAlan

PM me or kik me a dare.
Txalan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
kik dare