Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 10-23-2019, 02:14 AM   #1
Punpkin

Default A Beginner into exhibitionism

Hi everyone,

I'd like to ask for some advice into the various steps of exhibitionism. I find it thrilling to be exposed in public, the idea that people might see me and getting humiliated.

The most I've done was not wearing underwear, I have not been wearing panties for almost a week now and giving blowjobs to my fwb or getting fucked in a public park when it's dark and not a lot of people around. Yesterday, after I got fucked roughly and sucked my friend's dick, he made me walk from where we were sitting in the park until we passed the gates into the lit street with my boobs out. I find it emberassing but also thrilling. I'd like to push myself without destroying my social life. What would be further steps?

My goal right now is to be able to take a stroll in the middle of the day completely naked through the forest.

Dislikes: edging, orgasm torture, time wasting

Limits: videos, pictures, audios, family, social suicide, feet, scat, permanent damage, skin piercing, anal
Punpkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 02:49 AM   #2
Leolocked

Nuclear

Next time you give him a blowjob in the park pull out and let him cum on your hair and face then you go to the pub together for a drink your not allowed to look in a mirror or your phone to know how much spunk missed your mouth until you have finished your third drink.

Make sure you hold your mouth open as wide as you can to hopefully catch the most of it.
Leolocked is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exhibitionism, humiliation, public, task ideas, torment