Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 03-22-2021, 04:11 AM   #1
MissKylie

Female 30 F/ Mistress from LA - Ask me anything

Hi getdare community,

This site was first found out by our new slave and she asked our permission to use it. We did give our permission to her and were regularly checking her account.

Now after reviewing her post and quality of reply, both of us, her Master and Mistress directly wanted to interact with the community.

Go ahead and ask us any question you have.

One request, do not let her know about who's profile it is. If you want to know who our slave is, feel free to send me private message.

Love,
Miss Kylie
MissKylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2021, 09:24 AM   #2
LPV
getDare Saint

How old is your slave?

How did you meet her?

If she serves full time, does she get paid?

What are her responsibilities?

What are her rules?

Is she denied? If so, for how long?

Is she punished? If so, how?

Is she your first slave? Is she your only slave?

Thank you.

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 07:03 AM   #3
MissKylie

Female Reply to lpv

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpv View Post
how old is your slave? she is 23

how did you meet her? i had her hired as my trainee assistant and she is good in her work. During some offical trips, things took turn and now she is our slave

if she serves full time, does she get paid? she serves us full time and still continue to work for me in professional setting too for which she is paid

what are her responsibilities? at home, her responsibility is to make sure both of us are satisfied non-sexually and sexually with her. We do have set rules for her. Her other responsibilities include cleaning house properly every week, make breakfast, do clothes, take care of house chores

what are her rules? we don't have too many rules at the moment but few of them are:
  1. she has to vaccum clean the house every morning
  2. she will prepare breakfast and dinner daily
  3. she will wake him up with a blowjob and to me with either licking my ass or pussy based on my mood
  4. she will remain plugged whole day unless she needs to use the toilet
  5. at home, most days we keep her in a nice small g-string and 6 inch heels. It can be changed based on our liking
  6. during dinner, she is to have nipple clamps too, we like her getting that practice
  7. for 30 mins, she is tied outside in the garden and blindfolded to think and work on her sensory skills
  8. she is to wear plug and vibrator/ lovense at work too
  9. she is to wear only 6 inch heels at work

is she denied? If so, for how long? longest we have denied her will be a day. We like keeping her on edge and then making her cum too mostly at night though

is she punished? If so, how? we don't really like punishining her but we have to, to make sure she is learning
  1. corner time with nose touching the wall and penny balancing with her nose. She has to make sure it doesn't fall
  2. kneeling in corner on rice which can range from 5 mins to 30 mins
  3. tied outside to flog, paddle or whip which could range from 5-50 in number

is she your first slave? Is she your only slave? she is our first full time slave. Before this we used to go to bdsm groups/ events but never owned a permanent slave. She is the one where it worked out for all of us

thank you.
hi lpv,

thank you for sharing your questions, these were good questions to ask.

Keep asking more and get to know about me and our lifestyle.

Thanks,
miss kylie
Old 03-23-2021, 07:24 AM   #4
BryanB

Hello Miss Kyle,
welcome to the gd-comunity.

1.) What do you think about chastity as a tool for correcting behaviour?
2.) Did you ever have chastity slaves (male / female)?
3.) What was the funniest experience you ever had in a session (live or online)?
BryanB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 07:38 AM   #5
MissKylie

Default Reply to Bryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanB View Post
Hello Miss Kyle,
welcome to the gd-comunity.

1.) What do you think about chastity as a tool for correcting behaviour? WHETHER A SLAVE IS KEPT IN CHASTITY OR NOT IS A DISCUSSION BOTH DOMINANT AND SLAVE NEEDS TO TAKE. THERE IS NO RIGHT OR WRONG BUT A PART OF LIKE/ DISLIKE OR LIMIT DEFINED BY BOTH THE SIDES.

PERSONALLY, WE BOTH LIKE TO MAKE OUR SLAVE CUM EVERYDAY AND SEE THE LOOK ON HER FACE. WE TREAT THIS AS PART OF THE AFTERCARE FOR ALL THE WORK SHE DOES EVERYDAY TO KEEP US BOTH HAPPY. IF SHE MAKES ANY MISTAKE, I DO MAKE HER EDGE BUT TOWARDS THE END OF THE DAY, WE LIKE TO MAKE HER CUM.

FOR SOME DOMINANTS, THEY FEEL POWER IN DENYING THEIR SLAVE ANY SEXUAL PLEASURE AND THE SLAVE ALSO FEELS COMFORTBLE IN THE DENIAL AND LIKES GIVING UP POWER.

ALL IN ALL, IT IS A PERSONAL DECISION BETWEEN A DOMINANT AND A SLAVE.

2.) Did you ever have chastity slaves (male / female)? I ONCE SEEN SLAVES WITH CHASTITY DURING BDSM EVENT BUT PERSONALLY NEVER HAD ONE

3.) What was the funniest experience you ever had in a session (live or online)? IT WAS LITTLE LACK OF JUDGEMENT BUT ALSO FUNNY. ONCE WE HAD A SLAVE TIED ON WHEEL AND SHE WAS ROTATED WHERE FEW MASTERS TOOK TURN FUCKING HER MOUTH WHILE HER FACE WAS FULLY COVERED WITH ONLY OPENING AT MOUTH AND A SMALL OPENING AROUND HER NOSE. THEY TOOK TURN FUCKING HER FACE DEEP AND ALSO LITTLE BIT AROUND AIR DENIAL. WE HAD EXPERIENCED DOMINANTS TO MAKE SURE HER HEALTH IS NOT AFFECTED.

BUT AFTER WE GOT HER DOWN FROM THE WHEEL AFTER ABOUT 30-45 MINS, SHE COULDN'T WALK FOR ABOUT 1 HOUR PROPERLY AND KEPT FALLING AGAIN AND AGAIN. POOR GIRL WAS PUNISHED TO NOT KEEP HERSELF STRAIGHT.

IN COUPLE OF OTHER TIMES, I HAVE SEEN NEW GIRLS COMING IN AND DURING ANAL THEY WERE NOT ABLE TO TAKE IT AND POOPED ON DOMINANTS DICK OR STRAP-ON. THESE THINGS DO HAPPEN TOO SOMETIMES
Hi Bryan,

Some really good questions and i liked answering them. Feel free to ask your thoughts away.

Miss Kylie
The following user says Thank You to MissKylie for this post:
Old 03-23-2021, 01:04 PM   #6
LPV
getDare Saint

What do you and your slave look like?

Is your slave ticklish? If so, have you ever used that as part of a session?

Has your slave ever been hogtied? If so, for how long? If not, is that something you would consider doing to her?

Do you have your slave workout? If so, what does her workout look like?

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 11:32 AM   #7
samsubmissive
Account Banned

Default come punish my pathetic balls

my girlfriend said if i posted this and got people to make me hurt my balls she wouldnt break up with me. so i made a kik.

come bust my balls

kik: leashedballs00
samsubmissive is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
mistress, slave