Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-28-2013, 01:31 PM   #1
DrVonAnon

Pill A Torment Experiment for Girls [Roleplay, 18+]

Thank you for participating in this study of the female response to pain and pleasure. From this point on you must follow every instruction as written.

Items you will need:

A spatula or other spanking device
Pegs or other clamps
Ice cubes
Two bowls filled with water and ice
A nail file
Twine or rope
Weights (light)
Toothpaste
A dildo or other insertable
Lube
A stopwatch or stopwatch app

Say aloud: "I understand that everything I am doing is necessary. I will do everything as told. I have no other choice as my Doctor owns me. My body is for his use."

First you must disrobe completely and sit in your desk chair. Sit with your feet up on a desk or bed with your feet apart as if in a doctor's exam stirrups. Your arms should be on the arms of the chair. Hold completely still. I am now looking you over with a visual examination. Close your eyes for two minutes. While closed can you feel my eyes on you? Can you tell that I am slightly upset with you and will not be treating you nicely?

After the two minutes you are to kneel in the chair and lean over the back of it. I am not pleased that you were late to our appointment. For this you will be repremanded. Say aloud "Im sorry. Please.. don't do this."

Take the spatula in hand. You will be given 40 swats to each asscheek. It should be hard enough that you can feel my anger.

Now, sit back in the chair as you were. We will now study the effects of impact sensations on various parts of your body. Say aloud "My body is yours, do what you want."

Place your hand beneath your left breast and lift it. Say aloud "This is for you." Use the spatula to spank your breast 20 times, avoiding the nipple. Now five directly on the nipple.

Those were not hard enough to give an accurate reading. Five more on that nipple. NOW.

Well done, patient. Now repeat the above on the right breast. Be sure to smack it hard enough.

Good. Now we will be moving on to your vulva. Your feet are still up on your desk? Spread them as wide as you can. Wider. Good.

Place two fingers on each labia and pull it apart. Say aloud "Please, this is yours, but be gentle. Please." Whimper for me.

Using the spatula spank your vulva 15 times. Each time say aloud "No, stop." In your saddest voice.

There, now that wasnt so bad, was it?

Get your pegs. We are going to study the effects of compression on your most sensitive regions. Place two on each nipple. You are to play with them on your nipples for a full five minutes. Bend them down, run your hand over them, tug on them, twist them HARD.

Good. Now, to your vulva... remove the pegs from your nipples. Place three pegs on each labia now open the jaws of one over your clitoris. This is necessary, you realize that, right? Say aloud "Please, not there.." Put the peg on your clit. Good.

They are to remain on for five minutes. You are allowed to remove the clamp from your clit twice during this time. However, I will be pleased if you do not. After all, my pleasure is all you exist for." Play with them as you did the ones on your nipples.

Remove the pegs. Now we are going to study the effects of cold temperatures on your body. Get the ice cubes. Bend over your desk. This is to happen four times: Grab one ice cube, rub it on each nipple, on your clit, then insert it in your anus. Each time say aloud "Please, that's enough.."

Leave them in until they melt. You may release the water in the toilet. Rub your clit with your fingers as you do. Be tender.

Now place the bowls of icy water next to each other on the desk. Bend over and submurge your breasts in the bowls for one minute.

Now, back in the chair. Take the nail file and lightly buff your nipples with it. Slowly and lightly for two minutes. Then a minute of rougher buffing.

Now, stand next to your desk. Attach a weight to two pegs. Place the pegs on your nipples. Gently lower the weights until you are holding them up by your nipples alone. Good. Stand like this for one minute.

Now raise the weights out in front of you leave with your nipples. The rope should be tight. Say "Pleaee, not this!" Release them so that they hit your stomach. Repeat this four times.

Now, we are going to do the same thing with your labia. No, don't beg. Apply the weights. Let them hang. Now, while they're hanging, lube up your anus. Use your fingers to stretch it out. You must rub your clit and edge close to orgasm once while doing this. Now lift the weights and let them fall three times.

Remove the pegs.

Back in the chair.

Take your dildo and place it in front of your mouth. Say aloud "I'll do anything to make this stop. Anything. Let me show you.."

Give the dildo a blowjob for three minutes. If you perform well enough, I will go easy on you later.

After three minutes, I have not orgasmed. That was a subpar effort, I had assumed you would want to avoid further pain, but I was wrong.

Lube up the dildo. Place the head at the entrance to your vagina. Pinch your clitoris three times. On thr third time slowly insert the dildo completely in one fluid motion.

You are to now fuck yourself for five minutes. Slowly. I am standing next to you judging your every whimper and moan. You are not to orgasm. Towarx the end of the five minutes accelerate the speed, but DO NOT orgasm.

Good. Now, bend over the chair. I hope your stretched out your ass well, because that's where it is gping next. Place the head at your opening. Mush it around for a while. Get used to the feeling. Are you ashamed to enjoy it? Now, push it slowly one inch into your ass. Remove it. Now slowly two inches... repeat this until it is completely inserted. Don't hold onto it. Just stay bent over with it in your ass. Do you enjoy the feeling?

Now, Ive decided to let you orgasm as you fuck your ass, but if you decided to remove the clothes peg from your clit, you must place a dollop of toothpaste on your clit first. Smear it around. That stinging feeling is my scorn. This is what you get. Say aloud "This is what I deserve."

Fuck your ass and rub your clit until you orgasm.

Good. Very good.

Your last instruction is to write up a detailed report of what your just experienced
DrVonAnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 04:48 PM   #2
qatguy
getDare Succubus

Very detailed and well done. You should now create a guys version.

Maybe even put wearing a bra and panty into it.
qatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 01:53 PM   #3
DrVonAnon

Pill

There is actually one that I have already made here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=145459

It is more of a dice dare, so I submitted it there.
DrVonAnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 06:39 AM   #4
cumwhorexx
Account Banned

fuck this sounds amazing...definitely trying it later

Dislikes: extreme pain, clit torture,

Limits: scat, full public, social suicide, blood, cutting, needles, permanent marks, blackmail
cumwhorexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 03:23 PM   #5
Jenny123

This sounds like fun!
I´ll do this when i´m home alone. =)

Heavy pain, explicit, pee/bladder play, no touch, chores

Limits: blood, poop, permanent, dangerous, social suicide. Also: no pics

Toys: butterfly vibrator, regular vibrator, big dildo, ben-wa balls, electric toothbrush

F/22, 168cm, 56kg, 88-65-91cm

Brown hair, shoulder length, brown eyes,
shaven, bi-curious, switch, but mostly sub
Jenny123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk