Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 04-30-2018, 08:49 PM   #1
MistressSu

Default Miss Su's Public Dare of the Day!

4/30/2018

For this dare, you will be going to Wal-Mart, Target, or any other large clothing store. Park in the back of the lot. You must have handcuffs with self releasing latches (or a partner for safety), nipple clamps, duct tape or bondage tape, and enough cloth to fill your cheeks. If you want to be discreet, wear a hoodie.

You will:
- Tie your shoelaces together in such a way that you can still walk, but your stride is limited. You'll be walking slow.
- Stuff your mouth and tape gag yourself.
- Clamp your nipples.
- Walk inside, and get a cart. You will hold onto the cart handle and wind your cuffs around it before locking your wrists in.

You will walk through every single aisle of your Wal-Mart. Take your time... but maybe strategically avoid people, lol. Do not skip any aisles. In addition, you must spend at least 5 minutes looking at lingerie, and sniff 3 pairs of panties on the racks.
MistressSu is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MistressSu for this post:
Old 04-30-2018, 09:09 PM   #2
Dashie
getDare Sweetheart

I love this one, eventho it's a bit to brutal for me but it'll surely get my heart racing attempting to do so!

If you wish for it I could post a summary of what happend!
Old 04-30-2018, 09:16 PM   #3
MistressSu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dashie View Post
I love this one, eventho it's a bit to brutal for me but it'll surely get my heart racing attempting to do so!

If you wish for it I could post a summary of what happend!
I'd love to hear about it.
Old 04-30-2018, 10:24 PM   #4
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

Wow hot dare but to hardcore for me without an actual mistress there to force me.

Limits :Involving others,naked dares permenant, toilet, family/friends/work, messy, anything illegal

[COLOR="Lime"]Likes :Humiliation, tease and denial, crossdressing, hidden public crossdressing , orgasm control, cum instruction, risky public dressing (chance of discovery), public crossdressing (away from home area), Internet exposure

Add days in lingerie
Alcd87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 07:44 PM   #5
MistressSu

5/1/2018

For this dare, you will be going on a mile long run. Plan a loop that is at least semi populated, and decide on 3 stopping points that are either semi private or have an available bathroom.

An hour before the dare begins, start drinking water. You will drink 4 8-oz glasses of water during this time.

Leave for your run. You may dress as you like, but a bra and panties are not permitted. At your first stop, you will edge - do not pee. Either buy a drink there, or fill a water bottle, and drink it before you reach your second stop.

At your second stop, edge again. Do not pee. Put clothespins on your nipples.

At your third stop, edge again. In the bathroom, drink directly from the sink faucet, and wet your shirt.

Arrive home. Stand in the bathroom, right in front of the toilet, and edge three times before you are finally allowed to pee!

Last edited by MistressSu; 05-02-2018 at 12:04 PM.
Old 05-02-2018, 12:04 PM   #6
MistressSu

5/2/2018

Today, you'll be going tanning! You must have access to somewhere like a beach, park, etc. If nowhere else, your yard will work just fine! (This dare involves nudity... try not to get in trouble.)

First, set up a spot, where you may or may not be seen Put out a towel to lay on, strip to your underwear (no bra), and don't forget the sunscreen or tanning oil.

Next, your gag - any kind you like. Stuffed mouths must be reinforced with tape. You will also blindfold yourself and put on some headphones. Your hands are to be cuffed and under your head.

Set a timer - 30 minutes on each side. No chickening out early.
Old 05-02-2018, 12:35 PM   #7
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

As a sissy could I keep a bra on to make it humiliating ?

Limits :Involving others,naked dares permenant, toilet, family/friends/work, messy, anything illegal

[COLOR="Lime"]Likes :Humiliation, tease and denial, crossdressing, hidden public crossdressing , orgasm control, cum instruction, risky public dressing (chance of discovery), public crossdressing (away from home area), Internet exposure

Add days in lingerie
Old 05-02-2018, 12:41 PM   #8
MistressSu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcd87 View Post
As a sissy could I keep a bra on to make it humiliating ?
Yes you may. Be sure to report to me at the end!
Old 05-02-2018, 02:22 PM   #9
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

I sire will do, as soon as it's sunny. Hopefully stop raining soon. Maybe I should do it when not sunny then won't have to explain why I've a tan showing a bra outline !

Add days in lingerie
Old 05-10-2018, 03:04 PM   #10
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressSu View Post
Yes you may. Be sure to report to me at the end!
I have this 's go , not had a really sunny day here (thankfully I guess, was kind of worried it have very obvious tan lines of bra and panties)

My garden isn't very hidden so I picked the best spot I could, still visible from.the road side slightly and from the upper floors of neighbouring houses.
I put on a white lace bra and thing, put some panties in my mouth as a gag with tape over, ear plugs in and blindfolded with and towel. I have no cuffs so couldn't do that bit.
Those 30 mind seemed like hours, as I strained to hear if anyone might be there, or walking past. I didn't hear and nine but can't be sure. After the time was up I turned over to the other side.
Thankfully the outline of my bra is hard to see, I know it's there so can but nobody will spot it easily. I got bitten by various insects which is irritating slightly

Add days in lingerie

Advertisements
Kink Talk