Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 08-24-2021, 08:26 PM   #1
Haunted
getDare Sweetheart

Default A Perilous Walk

For this dare, you will leave your house fully clothed. Matter of fact, I recommend you put on as many items of clothing as you possibly can, and you are allowed underwear (bras and panties). I’ll let you choose exactly what you wear. Just tell me how many items you got on you before you start (shoes count as items of clothing – but the pair of them, not one by one – same for socks) and what they are.

Some other things to bring with you: paper bag with no more than 30 clothes pegs, a ring gag and a dildo.

You will receive a powerpoint presentation with 100 pages. DO NOT scan the pages to know what is written beyond page 1. Each page contains a question. Some questions, especially the initial ones are harmless normal questions, legitimate questions that I have in order to be able to write appropriate dares. In fact, I could simply send you a message asking you those questions. But it came to me that I could make things a little more interesting (nobody really likes answering a long questionnaire).

When you’re ready to start, you’ll text me at kik and make sure that I’m online for me to keep pace with you while you perform the dare. Choose wisely your starting location.

From the starting point take one hundred normal steps outside your front door and open the first page of the presentation. Text me with the number of the question and the answer. Take one hundred more steps and repeat the process. Every time you see a question, you must stop wherever you are and remain standing without moving an inch, do not move again until you answered the question.

Some of these questions will require that you have a good memory. I want to know things about your house, for instance. So, go around your house, inside out, and memorize what you see in the house, from each window, from each door. Do it before leaving the house.

It is important that you make sure you are always online. If you lose the signal, start moving back in the direction you came from.

Now, questions will get harder. Some of them will require you to make descriptions, which will take longer to answer and you’ll have to be standing without moving while doing it. But worse still, there are questions that I don’t expect you to answer AT ALL. That’s because they are pure and simple blackmail stuff. But what to do then?

Well, whenever you choose not to answer a question, you need to lose an item of clothing. You will text me: “taking off (selected article)” .You will just drop them on the floor and hope that they’re still there on your way back. And then … humm … what if you run out of clothes and still need not to answer a question? It follows:

- 1 clothepeg for each question (start with you pussy lips, then nipples, then clit, then breasts)
- out of clothepegs?

- first time: Lie down on the floor and edge
- second time: put on your ring gag
- 3rd time: fuck your ass with the dildo under a street light
- 4th time: ring a door and count to 20
- 5th time: ring a door and wait for them to answer (if they don’t answer, go to another house)
- 6th time: take a selfie with somebody

There is no 7th time. If you made this far, you’re a good whore and you did your dare as ordered. Go back the way you came and collect your clothes. But still, unfortunately, you ll have a punishment. Count the questions remaining and text me that number. I’ll punish you using this number.

Of course, you can always choose to simply answer all the questions and not lose any clothes. But I don’t think you’re ready for that.

This one was gloriously performed by Miss Public: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=371788
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Haunted for this post:
Old 08-27-2021, 04:00 AM   #2
robrob3rts
getDare Sweetheart

this sounds like mega fun!! im Male would you still be up for it?

Likes - Anal, Bondage, Hidden Public, Outdoor, orgasms, cross dressing, tied up, Quick and easy dares, Chastity

Dislikes - Poo/Pee, Edging

Limits - Illegal, permanent, pics

New Test (completed 23/11/20)
http://bdsmtest.org/r/6cnvrPPh

female clothes, small but plug, tail plug, anal hook, anal beads, cuffs, collar, rope, enema, paddle, padlocks, cable ties, blindfold, ball gag, tape, lead, cock cage, other household items
robrob3rts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 04:24 AM   #3
Haunted
getDare Sweetheart

It is a Ton of a Fun. And theorectically I would still be interested in doing It with whoever. I mean, better to do It with a male who admits his gender than with one who just wants to role play pretending he's a girl. But, in practice, I don't have that much time, so I'd rather stick with my straight preferances. But you can steal my Idea and do It with someone else.

This one was gloriously performed by Miss Public: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=371788
Old 08-31-2021, 03:29 AM   #4
robrob3rts
getDare Sweetheart

you know what, that is really fair and i appreciate that. can you send through the presentation of questions? I would really appreciate that

Thanks in anticipation

Likes - Anal, Bondage, Hidden Public, Outdoor, orgasms, cross dressing, tied up, Quick and easy dares, Chastity

Dislikes - Poo/Pee, Edging

Limits - Illegal, permanent, pics

New Test (completed 23/11/20)
http://bdsmtest.org/r/6cnvrPPh

female clothes, small but plug, tail plug, anal hook, anal beads, cuffs, collar, rope, enema, paddle, padlocks, cable ties, blindfold, ball gag, tape, lead, cock cage, other household items
robrob3rts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2021, 07:07 AM   #5
rhl
getDare Succubus

Would you share the spread sheet, to give us a better idea.
Of course we could dream up our own, even customize the questions for our subject.
Old 10-20-2021, 07:52 AM   #6
Haunted
getDare Sweetheart

Default Report

A complete report on this dare can be found here:

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=408734

Old 10-12-2022, 05:11 PM   #7
deidre

sorry i'm so late back to this, but i LOVE this idea!

my rules, limits, and ongoing dares

check out my profile to read my reviews and ratings!

ask me about my gallery
deidre is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk