Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-31-2020, 02:21 AM   #61
ScarletMaid
getDare Devil

1. You're partner surprises you on your birthday by blindfolding you and taking you to a random place. He/She takes you to a city where no one knows you and takes you inside a building. He/She takes you to a kink shop where a you're working at the glory hole. Your partner asks you you if you want to do oral, anal or both for a hour.

2. You find yourself in restaurant and the check comes. You realize that you don't have your wallet. The manager takes you into his office and tells you that the only way to get out of this is by doing all the dishes or receiving anal and giving oral to him.

3. You're on a nude beach where everyone else is nude. Your master/mistress gives you two signs and tells you to pick one to hold. You also have to obey to anyone. The first sign says "Free Blowjobs" and the second one says "Write anything on me" and the second sign also has a marker for people to write on you with.

4. Your master/mistress locks you in a room with another person of the same gender. The room has chains on the wall and a whip. He/she tells you two that one of you has to flog the other person. Do you let the other person volunteer or do you volunteer to be flogged.

5. Your master/mistress puts a vibrating butt plug in your ass and tells you to leave it in for 24hrs. You have a very important business meeting that day. Your master/mistress says that if you take it out, you'll be punished unlike anything he/she has done to you before. Do you leave it in or take it out.

6. You get the chance to receive the power of where everyone is attracted to you for one day a week but hates you for the rest of the week. You lose the power once you are married (if you get married). Do you take the power. Nope

Limits: Anything not on likes.

PM Dares
ScarletMaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 04:23 PM   #62
striker101

Like a which would you rather. Bold the the scenario you would choose.

1. You're partner surprises you on your birthday by blindfolding you and taking you to a random place. He/She takes you to a city where no one knows you and takes you inside a building. He/She takes you to a kink shop where a you're working at the glory hole. Your partner asks you you if you want to do oral, anal or both for a hour.

2. You find yourself in restaurant and the check comes. You realize that you don't have your wallet. The manager takes you into his office and tells you that the only way to get out of this is by doing all the dishes or receiving anal and giving oral to him.

3. You're on a nude beach where everyone else is nude. Your master/mistress gives you two signs and tells you to pick one to hold. You also have to obey to anyone. The first sign says "Free Blowjobs" and the second one says "Write anything on me" and the second sign also has a marker for people to write on you with.

4. Your master/mistress locks you in a room with another person of the same gender. The room has chains on the wall and a whip. He/she tells you two that one of you has to flog the other person. Do you let the other person volunteer or do you volunteer to be flogged.

5. Your master/mistress puts a vibrating butt plug in your ass and tells you to leave it in for 24hrs. You have a very important business meeting that day. Your master/mistress says that if you take it out, you'll be punished unlike anything he/she has done to you before. Do you leave it in or take it out.

6. You get the chance to receive the power of where everyone is attracted to you for one day a week but hates you for the rest of the week. You lose the power once you are married (if you get married). Do you take the power. No

Kik: DaredDominated | Skype: doubledown101

Limits: Public, Illegal, Friends/Family (please leave other people out of it), Scat/Diapers, Blood, Shaving, Social Suicide, Highly Messy, Cross-dressing

Likes: If it's not listed above, I'll at least give it a try even if a don't exactly 'like' it. Pleasing others is more my priority.

Feel free to message me. I will provide proof of dares.
striker101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 05:00 PM   #63
fl1985

6. You get the chance to receive the power of where everyone is attracted to you for one day a week but hates you for the rest of the week. You lose the power once you are married (if you get married). Do you take the power. No
Toys: Butt plugs, dildos, anal beads, nipple clamps, ball gag, ring gag, mouth spreaders, penis gag, chastity cages, paddles and more
kik: ffll1985
Kink Talk: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/member.php?u=42519
fl1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 11:17 PM   #64
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

I would do oral for an hour for sure. For all my experience, due to a bizarre set of coincidences, I'm an anal virgin, other than toys and rimjobs, and I wouldn't want my first serious anal experience to be a bunch of randos.

Realistically? I would do the dishes. I've been a dishwasher in a restaurant before. It's not that bad. (I mean, this is fantasy-me who isn't disabled and thus physically could not do any of the above except maybe oral). My inner self (and I suppose my disabled self) would reluctantly accept the anal and blowjob, but would beg to be allowed to give him maybe two blowjobs and a foot massage, and maybe a tongue cleaning for his tired feet.

Free blowjobs! Are we sensing a pattern here? I like giving blowjobs... <_<

I would immediately volunteer to do the flogging. If that's not an option, I'd wait as long as it took, and only volunteer to be flogged if there was absolutely no other choice.

I'd leave it in. I have very powerful laser-brain and can focus through just about anything. I focus through pain to do everything I've ever done for my entire life, so some buzzing in my butt ain't no thang.

6. You get the chance to receive the power of where everyone is attracted to you for one day a week but hates you for the rest of the week. You lose the power once you are married (if you get married). Do you take the power.[/QUOTE]

No, thanks. If it magically caused me to actually be attractive, and I got to keep that fine new body when I got married, fuck yeah. But just... people chasing me like dogs in heat for one day a week and hating my guts the other six? I wouldn't last the week... D:

Cool questions, thanks!

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 05:47 AM   #65
stroker45

1. You're partner surprises you on your birthday by blindfolding you and taking you to a random place. He/She takes you to a city where no one knows you and takes you inside a building. He/She takes you to a kink shop where a you're working at the glory hole. Your partner asks you you if you want to do oral, anal or both for a hour. Both

2. You find yourself in restaurant and the check comes. You realize that you don't have your wallet. The manager takes you into his office and tells you that the only way to get out of this is by doing all the dishes or receiving anal and giving oral to him. I'm taking anal and oral over doing dishes

3. You're on a nude beach where everyone else is nude. Your master/mistress gives you two signs and tells you to pick one to hold. You also have to obey to anyone. The first sign says "Free Blowjobs" and the second one says "Write anything on me" and the second sign also has a marker for people to write on you with. Free Blowjobs. I only want to be covered in cum not marker

4. Your master/mistress locks you in a room with another person of the same gender. The room has chains on the wall and a whip. He/she tells you two that one of you has to flog the other person. Do you let the other person volunteer or do you volunteer to be flogged. Volunteer to be flogged

5. Your master/mistress puts a vibrating butt plug in your ass and tells you to leave it in for 24hrs. You have a very important business meeting that day. Your master/mistress says that if you take it out, you'll be punished unlike anything he/she has done to you before. Do you leave it in or take it out. I'll take my chances with the punishment

6. You get the chance to receive the power of where everyone is attracted to you for one day a week but hates you for the rest of the week. You lose the power once you are married (if you get married). Do you take the power. No. Sounds like way too much work

Likes: Anal, panties, golden showers, forced orgasms, ruined orgasms, light cbt, breath play, nipple torture, and pizza.

Limits: Scat, public humiliation, family.

PM Dares

Snap: derek_jacks2024
stroker45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2023, 09:37 AM   #66
r3aldeal

6. You get the chance to receive the power of where everyone is attracted to you for one day a week but hates you for the rest of the week. You lose the power once you are married (if you get married). Do you take the power.
r3aldeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2023, 09:46 AM   #67
dragonxy86

6. You get the chance to receive the power of where everyone is attracted to you for one day a week but hates you for the rest of the week. You lose the power once you are married (if you get married). Do you take the power.

Telegram - @Dragon86jj

Loves - nipple torture, hypno, edging, anal

Likes - humiliation, exhibitionism, rules, degradation, denial, body writing, being controlled, cbt,

Limits - face, permanent marks, scat, blood

PM Dare To-Do List
dragonxy86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2023, 10:21 PM   #68
JimmyKarlo

6. You get the chance to receive the power of where everyone is attracted to you for one day a week but hates you for the rest of the week. You lose the power once you are married (if you get married). Do you take the power. No, with great power comes create responsibility

Kik: jimmykarlo

Like: Cum, light Cbt, anal, toys, heels, edging, mild pain, chastity

Dislikes: Long task, pain

Limits: Public, Family, piss, Messy, poop, diapers, pictures, blackmail

Toys 20x5cm suction cap dildo, inflatable plug, 6cm glass plug, cock cage, Buttr Tactical 3

Last anal orgasm: 29.03., locked and doggy dildo
Last thing in ass: dildo doggy
Last cum: 30.03.
Longest time caged: 12h

My AMA PM dares Schedule
JimmyKarlo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2023, 12:55 AM   #69
SebC

1. You're partner surprises you on your birthday by blindfolding you and taking you to a random place. She takes you to a city where no one knows you and takes you inside a building. She takes you to a kink shop where a you're working at the glory hole. Your partner asks you to do oral & anal for a hour.

2. You find yourself in restaurant and the check comes. You realize that you don't have your wallet. The manager takes you into his office and tells you that the only way to get out of this is by receiving anal and giving oral to him.

3. You're on a nude beach where everyone else is nude. Your mistress gives you one signs "Free Blowjobs" and tells you to hold. You also have to obey to anyone.

4. Your mistress locks you in a room with another person of the same gender. The room has chains on the wall and a whip. she tells you two that one of you has to flog the other person. I volunteer to be flogged.

5. Your mistress puts a vibrating butt plug in your ass and tells you to leave it in for 24hrs. You have a very important business meeting that day. Your mistress says that if you take it out, you'll be punished unlike anything she has done to you before. I leave it in.

No
Old 04-21-2023, 09:30 AM   #70
DareKiller
getDare Sweetheart

DareKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2023, 02:19 AM   #71
darkness991
getDare Sweetheart

1. You're partner surprises you on your birthday by blindfolding you and taking you to a random place. He/She takes you to a city where no one knows you and takes you inside a building. He/She takes you to a kink shop where a you're working at the glory hole. Your partner asks you you if you want to do oral, anal or both for a hour. id like to do that some time

2. You find yourself in restaurant and the check comes. You realize that you don't have your wallet. The manager takes you into his office and tells you that the only way to get out of this is by doing all the dishes or receiving anal and giving oral to him. no problem iv done that before

3. You're on a nude beach where everyone else is nude. Your master/mistress gives you two signs and tells you to pick one to hold. You also have to obey to anyone. The first sign says "Free Blowjobs" and the second one says "Write anything on me" and the second sign also has a marker for people to write on you with. seems like fun to find out what people would wright

4. Your master/mistress locks you in a room with another person of the same gender. The room has chains on the wall and a whip. He/she tells you two that one of you has to flog the other person. Do you let the other person volunteer or do you volunteer to be flogged. flog away

5. Your master/mistress puts a vibrating butt plug in your ass and tells you to leave it in for 24hrs. You have a very important business meeting that day. Your master/mistress says that if you take it out, you'll be punished unlike anything he/she has done to you before. Do you leave it in or take it out. i dont disobey a mistress easily

6. You get the chance to receive the power of where everyone is attracted to you for one day a week but hates you for the rest of the week. You lose the power once you are married (if you get married). Do you take the power. no

im wearing a thong every day to work now so not much need for the pm dare

likesanal, chastity, bondage, cum eating, crossdressing, photos, hidden public, cam, wedgies, writing, spanking, clamps, toothpaste, pain, wax
limits face pics, scat, blood, animals, familie, friends, children, daipers

pm dares
toys and sissy clothing/pics
these can be used with any dare you want to give me
to do list
AMA
darkness991 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2023, 08:06 AM   #72
hail

6. You get the chance to receive the power of where everyone is attracted to you for one day a week but hates you for the rest of the week. You lose the power once you are married (if you get married). Do you take the power. no

Likes: Masturbation, private, tord, female panties, semi-public (public toilet, female panties), chance of being caught, messy, pee
Dislikes: wear cummy underwear, stuffed bras
Soft Limit: hook up, pics, cum eating, buy panties & toys online, scat
Hard Limit: Family, friends, public, illegal, video, face, anal, buy panties & toys in shop
hail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 05:03 AM   #73
artin

6. You get the chance to receive the power of where everyone is attracted to you for one day a week but hates you for the rest of the week. You lose the power once you are married (if you get married). Do you take the power. No.

Kik: theartinj

Likes: Humiliation, CBT, pain, degradation, piss play, hidden public, feminization, losing control
Dislikes: Food play, scat, messy, body writing, corner time
Limits: Public, permanent, photo, video, anything that relates to my real-life identity

Spend 1 minutes and
Send me PM dares!

My name is "Lucy"

artin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2023, 01:23 PM   #74
cloudwatcher

6. You get the chance to receive the power of where everyone is attracted to you for one day a week but hates you for the rest of the week. You lose the power once you are married (if you get married). Do you take the power. Yes.
Limits: feces, messy, shaving, big pain, permanent, full public, showing face.
Not very active rn. Still open to dares!
PM dares, always-in threads, and toy list.
cloudwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2023, 05:43 PM   #75
YiffFur

Anal, I imagine I'd get more enjoyment out of having my ass worked over then my mouth.

I kind of a fantasy about paying a debt with sex so definitely let him fuck me, especially if it's right there over his desk.

Blowjobs, less messy than being written on having to remove it later

Depends entirely on how good at using it the other person is

Keep it in

No

https://twitter.com/yiff_stash

Kik: SexyFurry93

Likes: Anal, masturbation, showing off, strip games, truths

Limits: Face, personal information, pubic exposure, bathroom play,
humiliation, sissy, dangerous

PM/Kik Dares
YiffFur is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk