Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-30-2018, 02:25 PM   #16
striker101

1. Would you rather
Be naked in front of your entire school naked but with a bag over your head so no one knows who you are
OR
Have your entire school see you in a pink bunny costume. Your modesty is protected but everyone knows your identity
Sounds hot.

2. If you were a girl in high school would you rather have your worst enemy
Choose your clothes for a month
OR
Choose your hair and makeup for a month

3. If you were a girl in high school would you rather
OR
Have all your teachers emailed your complete internet history
Have all the entire school alerted by special announcement every time you start your period

4. If you were a boy would you rather have your crush see a photo of you
Bare naked
OR
Dressed as a girl

5. Would you rather
Vomit in front of the entire school
OR
Pee your pants in front of your crush

6. Would you rather
Work as a stripper for an hour, with a guarantee that no one you know will see you
OR
Work as a birthday clown for a month with a guarantee that you will have to perform at your crush’s house
Shorter time, and I don't have to be a clown or go to birthday parties

7. Would you rather appear in a play in front of your entire school
In an extremely embarrassing costume i.e. sexy clown costume
OR
In a normal costume but you forget all of your lines

8. Would you rather
Eat nothing but your least favourite food in your lunch at school for a month OR
Eat your favourite food for a month but you have to eat in wearing a bib and baby bonnet being fed by your crush

9. Would you rather have to deep throat a dildo that was
5 inches long but tastes like feces
OR
10 inches long but tastes like cherries

10. Would you rather
Appear in a burlesque show dancing in revealing lingerie
OR
Appear as a naked model in a lecture on human sexuality given to medical students. You are more exposed but the atmosphere is non-erotic
No dancing, and more thoroughly exposed.

11 Would you rather
Have no taste buds at all
OR
Have taste buds on your tongue and rectum
May as well make it easier to eat healthier.

Kik: DaredDominated | Skype: doubledown101

Limits: Public, Illegal, Friends/Family (please leave other people out of it), Scat/Diapers, Blood, Shaving, Social Suicide, Highly Messy, Cross-dressing

Likes: If it's not listed above, I'll at least give it a try even if a don't exactly 'like' it. Pleasing others is more my priority.

Feel free to message me. I will provide proof of dares.
striker101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 12:52 AM   #17
fyk
Distinguished Member

1. Would you rather
Be naked in front of your entire school naked but with a bag over your head so no one knows who you are
OR
Have your entire school see you in a pink bunny costume. Your modesty is protected but everyone knows your identity

OR

OR
Have all the entire school alerted by special announcement every time you start your period

Bare naked
OR
Dressed as a girl

5. Would you rather
OR

6. Would you rather
Work as a stripper for an hour, with a guarantee that no one you know will see you
OR
Work as a birthday clown for a month with a guarantee that you will have to perform at your crush’s house

OR

8. Would you rather
Eat nothing but your least favourite food in your lunch at school for a month OR
Eat your favourite food for a month but you have to eat in wearing a bib and baby bonnet being fed by your crush

OR

10. Would you rather
OR
Appear as a naked model in a lecture on human sexuality given to medical students. You are more exposed but the atmosphere is non-erotic

11 Would you rather
OR
fyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 06:49 AM   #18
wheelsoffeathers
getDare Sweetheart

1. Would you rather

Dressed as a girl

5. Would you rather

6. Would you rather

8. Would you rather

10. Would you rather

11 Would you rather

wheelsoffeathers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 08:45 AM   #19
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

1. Would you rather
OR

OR

OR

Bare naked
OR
Dressed as a girl

5. Would you rather
OR

6. Would you rather
OR

OR

8. Would you rather

OR

10. Would you rather
OR

11 Would you rather
OR

Enjoy[/QUOTE]

Kik ID: DL1620

I am a switch (although more frequently sub than dom). Check out my PM dares!
Dare Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 09:09 AM   #20
gold017
On Temporary Posting Probation

1. Would you rather
OR

OR

OR

Bare naked
OR
Dressed as a girl

5. Would you rather
OR

6. Would you rather
OR

OR

8. Would you rather

OR

10. Would you rather
OR

11 Would you rather
OR
gold017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 06:45 PM   #21
Tempting_rebuttal

1. Would you rather
OR

Are you kidding? I've done stuff like this before. It's so much fun, and you makes others days better through it too

OR

I feel like hair and make up are easier to screw up. Clothes, the worst is something slightly uncomfortable

OR

Something where the teacher only knows or where the whole of the school knows?
I'll go with the more private on haha

Bare naked

OR
Dressed as a girl

I mean, my bf sees my walk around naked everyday. He could tell you I have a pretty good amount of confidence in my body

5. Would you rather

OR

I feel like getting sick would be easier to explain and possibly lead to sympathy. Pissing yourself would cause your crush to ignore you if anything haha

6. Would you rather
OR

Clowning is tons of fun and being a little silly isn't a bad thing to show off

OR

I'm playing a character. If I don't get to put on a costume and play around as another person, I'd be so sad

8. Would you rather

I could survive on food I'm not a fan of. I wouldn't want to survive after being treating like an infant

OR

I love me my cherries

10. Would you rather
OR

I've actually half debated doing something like this before but for an art class. I feel like it could be a cool experience and would be a great way to push ones comforts

11 Would you rather
OR

I like being able to taste. If I had to take some bad with that of the good tastes, so be it.
Old 07-28-2018, 12:17 AM   #22
Nelioka

1. Would you rather
OR
Have your entire school see you in a pink bunny costume. Your modesty is protected but everyone knows your identity I think i'm going to go with naked, but with a bag over my head. I'm an exhibitionist however i'm also extremely shy. The experience would be quite humiliating for me, but i'd like that. Besides my identity stays secret so only I, and whomever got me to do so would know who I was under said bag.

OR
Choose your hair and makeup for a month This one is hard for me. I'm very picky about both. I'd have to pick my clothes though. I'd rather be forced to wear something revealing, rather than shaving my head bald. I love my hair to bits. <3

OR
Have all the entire school alerted by special announcement every time you start your period I think let my teachers see my browsing history. Sure it would be embarrassing, but at least its less people. Not to mention my browsing history isn't horrible lol. Somethings here and there, but it isn't so bad.

Bare naked
OR
Dressed as a girl If I was a boy? Um I guess bare naked? I really don't know. I can only assume that would be the less humiliating option if I was a boy? I'm just guessing though.

5. Would you rather
OR
Pee your pants in front of your crush Honestly i'd rather vomit. Least then its natural. Sure its gross, and people would find it gross. However i'd just say I had the flu. People wouldn't think i'm gross forever right?

6. Would you rather
OR
Work as a birthday clown for a month with a guarantee that you will have to perform at your crush’s house A clown lol. Ok the idea sounds fun. Besides I hate clowns they're creepy. I could finally be a non creepy clown lol. Besides if my crush doesn't love me for who I am, a playful and energetic silly person then it isn't worth being with them!

OR
In a normal costume but you forget all of your lines Forget all my lines. I've actually had this experience before. People didn't hate me in fact people felt bad. Especially since they knew i'm a shy person.

8. Would you rather
Eat your favourite food for a month but you have to eat in wearing a bib and baby bonnet being fed by your crush Least favorite food. I don't actually know what that is, but its better than being treated like a baby imo. Besides I like a lot of things finding my least favorite might still be something i kind of like?

OR
10 inches long but tastes like cherries The 10 inch one. Sure it might be painful, sure it might suck lol. You aren't however going to have the taste of feces to only make it worse. So for me this one is a no brainer.

10. Would you rather
OR
Appear as a naked model in a lecture on human sexuality given to medical students. You are more exposed but the atmosphere is non-erotic I think option 2. The lecture is a serious topic. Not to mention that there is also less eyes, and people are probably there for different reasons. More responsible and tame reasons lol.

11 Would you rather
OR
Have taste buds on your tongue and rectum Tongue and rectum. Only because I think if i didn't have any, well I dunno if I could handle that. Tasting things is amazing, and if I lost that ability then well i dunno lol.

My Daddy: Dominus! \(≧▽≦)/
Please Check out my links!!! \(^ヮ^)/
Nelioka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 01:00 PM   #23
Vaylex

Your dare is to answer the following would you rather questions. For bonus points explain why you chose the way you did. For more bonus points tell someone you know your decision without letting them now it was a challenge. For example just out of the blue say "I've been thinking about it for a while and I would rather (blank) than (blank)

1. Would you rather
OR

I can play this off as being silly

OR

I don't really know what it's like to deal with those two things

OR

incognito tab

Bare naked
OR
Dressed as a girl

at least it's a normal thing

5. Would you rather
OR

I'd just say I'm really sick

6. Would you rather
OR

I'd be terrible at it though

OR

I'd probably forget them all either way

8. Would you rather

I don't even really eat at lunch anymore

OR

there's no way I could get the 5 inches down, then again I probably can't get 10 down without passing out

10. Would you rather
OR

both are really embarrassing but b i guess

11 Would you rather
OR

really not into scat
Vaylex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 03:23 PM   #24
-misti

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilsissymissy View Post
Your dare is to answer the following would you rather questions. For bonus points explain why you chose the way you did. For more bonus points tell someone you know your decision without letting them now it was a challenge. For example just out of the blue say "I've been thinking about it for a while and I would rather (blank) than (blank)
1. Would you rather
OR

Pink bunny costume, it might be more embarrassing but pink is my favourite colour

OR

N/A

OR

N/A

Bare naked
OR
Dressed as a girl

Dressed as a girl... Actually I'd love to go back in time and have that happen!

5. Would you rather
OR

Pee myself, at least it's only one person that way.

6. Would you rather
OR

Stripper... It could actually be fun!

OR

Embarrassing costume, it would make for some amusing memories.

8. Would you rather

Eat with a bib and baby bonnet... I've liked the idea of Adult Baby play for some time xD

OR

5 Inches simply because 10" might suffocate me lol

10. Would you rather
OR

Burlesque show, I work backstage at a few anyway

11 Would you rather
OR

None! Indian Takeout would be hell otherwise!
Old 09-23-2018, 04:11 PM   #25
Kinky Lilly

1. Would you rather
OR

totally naked. I'd love everyone to see me all naked and sexy. Bunny costume is just lame.

OR

cloths, because i could rock bad cloths or strip some off.

OR

internet history. Maybe one of them will like it.

Bare naked
OR
Dressed as a girl
i am a girl

5. Would you rather
OR

vomit is gross. Pee can be play. I'd pee in front of crush. maybe he might make me wear diapers.

6. Would you rather
OR

stripper, clown is lame and not fun.

OR

i could rock and ugly costume. especially if its sexy

8. Would you rather

im up for some baby play. let him feed me. might be fun

OR

definitely 10, poo is gross.

10. Would you rather
OR

Lecture, and i would make it erotic.

11 Would you rather
OR

i dont want to taste poo, so none.
Kinky Lilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 07:51 AM   #26
Slutylittlesub

1. Would you rather
OR

OR

OR

Bare naked
OR
Dressed as a girl

5. Would you rather
OR

6. Would you rather
OR

OR

8. Would you rather

OR

10. Would you rather
OR

11 Would you rather
OR
|23|TransGirlpuppy|Bisexual (everyone is cute labels are confusing) (She/her)
Slutylittlesub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 07:22 AM   #27
deutschsub132

1. Would you rather
OR

OR

OR

Bare naked
OR
Dressed as a girl

5. Would you rather
OR

6. Would you rather
OR

OR

8. Would you rather

OR

10. Would you rather
OR

11 Would you rather
OR

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Degradee
100% Rope bunny
99% Experimentalist
97% Submissive
97% Brat
97% Masochist
91% Voyeur
91% Exhibitionist
89% Rigger

Likes - Public, Denial, Chastity, Teasing, Watersports, Ruined Orgasms, Multiple Orgasms, Bondage, Verbal Degradation, Humiliation, Gunge, CBT

Dislikes - Pup play, Nipple torture, Dirty, Feet

Limits - Scat, family/incest, animals, blood, permanent, ass to mouth
deutschsub132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 08:56 AM   #28
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

1. Would you rather
OR

OR

OR

Bare naked
OR
Dressed as a girl

5. Would you rather
OR

6. Would you rather
OR

OR

8. Would you rather

OR

10. Would you rather
OR

11 Would you rather
OR

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 08:25 PM   #29
Dare_Golore

1. Would you rather

Dressed as a girl

5. Would you rather

6. Would you rather

8. Would you rather

I have no toys so i have never tried.

10. Would you rather

11 Would you rather

Dislikes:Humiliation, Wedgies, long-time rules,nipple pain, toothpaste, denial, Long Bladder Control

Soft-Limits:scat, anal, hidden-public, messy

Hard-limits: Illegal, non-hidden-Public, pics, video, temp expose, family, permanent, blood, toys.

Male/Straight
Chaostouched

Add to my calendar!
PM DARES
Dare_Golore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 10:38 PM   #30
Unwritten

1. Would you rather

I like costumes.

I feel like do much could go would if I let someone choose my clothes.

I hope and pray everyday they if anything happens to need my sub gets to my computer before anyone else. She knows what's to do.

Dressed as a girl

I'm okay with either but I think she'd get a kick it if seeing me dressed as a girl.

5. Would you rather

My crush has a sick sense of humor.

6. Would you rather

I'd be amused to see who sticks around if I was on a stripper stage. Probably send the regular crowd running.

Forgetting my lines would be more humiliating.

8. Would you rather
Eat nothing but your least favourite food in your lunch at school for a month

10. Would you rather

Can I choose both?

11 Would you rather

Taste is my second favorite sense so I'd have to adjust.

Unwritten is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
poll, would you rather