Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-12-2021, 11:52 AM   #46
Aster.x

Oh wow they all sound fun, but if we are talking most realistic for me it would probably be A, hopefully others we be nude around me too

KIK : Aster.x

Kinda new so discovering my likes so will probably try anything that isn't in my Limits

Limits- Scat, Pee, Face, Social Suicide, Anal (for now)

Any ideas for my signature would be appreciated

PM DARES

BDSM TEST RESULTS

ASK ME ANYTHING
Aster.x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 08:34 AM   #47
slavebAms

That would be option B. Most humiliating in my opinion and that fits me best.
Humiliation games, dresscodes ..
Yes please: Older masters
slavebAms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 03:53 PM   #48
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Hmm... to me, there are two aspects to this: the vacation itself, and the 'cost'.

For the vacation, I think I'd prefer the tropical resort. Fancy hotels are really nice, and tempting, but the risk that they'd be weird about bare feet puts me off a bit, plus I dunno... it just seems less appealing.

For the 'cost'... my favorite is the oral sex for meals, actually. So if I could do the tropical resort, and give oral for meals, that'd be ideal! But otherwise, strictly from the options listed, I'd go with Option A: the tropical resort, and I hand in all clothing at the gate.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 04:10 PM   #49
fmlv

A) having no option but to be completely naked is the kind of push I need

26 nonbinary(they/them)
Kik fnlv66

exhibitionist slut

Body: surgically flat chest shaved pussy with big clit

heck out my sub's post a nude a day group! Kik me to join!!

bondage, power play, humiliation, extended nudity(no slurs), exhibition, temperature play(hot) very light pain.
limits:
face, illegal, very public, vaginal penetration, mess, family, pain, scat, batter control, blood
fmlv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 07:36 AM   #50
Cactus

I would love vacation B

Likes: Bondage, Edging, Body writing, Pet play, Breath play, Hidden public, Online Exposure, Tasks, Anal, Dice dares, Faproulettes, Escalation, Risk, Blackmail, Forced Bi, and more...

Hard Limits: social suicide, scat, extreme pain, blood, needles, illegal, vomit, permanent marks, WAM, wedgies, shaving, findom, large insertions, sounding, sissy, feet
Cactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2021, 06:48 AM   #51
HairbrushMe
Distinguished Member

Default Need a vacation

If you were offered one of these vacations entirely free of charge, would you go on one and if so, which one? And why did you make that choice?

Vacation A
You get to spend two weeks on a tropical island resort everything included. The only requirement is that you must stay naked. Upon arrival you have to hand in all your clothes and you will only get them back an hour before you leave for the airport. It's a clothing optional resort so others may be naked as well.In order, I guess this is certainly the easiest to say yes to, presuming sunscreen is allowed. This would be my first choice. Now, if, as expected, this one is all booked up…

Vacation B
You get to spend two weeks on that same tropical island resort, everything included. Only this time everybody else there is allowed to fuck you in the ass or pussy. The sex will be private, you may choose which hole and you may require them to use a condom, but you can't say no to anyone. This would be the choice if the nudist dream trip was fully booked. How do I say no? I can’t. It would be all new experiences, but isn’t that what vacations are about

Vacation C
You get to stay two weeks in a fancy hotel in a city of your choosing. Again all expenses paid for (except personal shopping). The stipulation this time is that you must give somebody who works at the hotel a blowjob for each meal (lunch, breakfast and dinner) that you have. You are free to skip meals for less blowjobs. Third choice. I would either learn a new skill or have a fasting vacation

Vacation D
Last scenario is also in a fancy hotel all expenses paid for. In this scenario you don't have to do anything yourself. Only in this scenario you will have to share your room with a trio, two guys and one girl, who will be be having lots of sex. This would get irritating and probably boring, after a while

CREATIVE PM DARES | SEND ME A DARE
Hoping to see a PM giving me stern orders. Bend me over and break me down. If you want PMs, I will send them to you or others if ordered to.
HairbrushMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2021, 06:34 PM   #52
Speedwolf

Considering I would pay good money to go on vacation A, that’s a no brainer.
Speedwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 06:19 PM   #53
batgirl

I guess option "A." I'm not a nudist, but I did some nude modeling years ago, so the idea of being naked in front of strangers isn't particularly repulsive to me and if others are naked too, I wouldn't feel like an exhibitionist. I'd prefer to wear clothes, but I'm also open to new things.
batgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2021, 12:47 AM   #54
HarryPotter
getDare Sweetheart

Definitely option A for me. All expenses paid to get an all-over tan, it's a no-brainer

I'm looking for suitable nude challenges to add to my list of dares - if anyone has a challenge that I could add to my list, PM me with details

My Current Nude Challenge List

My Simple Fantasies List

AMA thread

Commando since 15/03/17 - 2543 days to 01/03/24 (6.97 years now)

BDSM Test - 69% Exhibitionist
HarryPotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 07:25 PM   #55
striker101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
If you were offered one of these vacations entirely free of charge, would you go on one and if so, which one? And why did you make that choice?

Vacation B
You get to spend two weeks on that same tropical island resort, everything included. Only this time everybody else there is allowed to fuck you in the ass or pussy. The sex will be private, you may choose which hole and you may require them to use a condom, but you can't say no to anyone.
I'd choose Vacation B. A and C could be fun, but being at the mercy of everyone at a resort like that and being used by anyone would be hot as hell even if I wouldn't want to sleep with many of them under ordinary circumstances.

Kik: DaredDominated | Skype: doubledown101

Limits: Public, Illegal, Friends/Family (please leave other people out of it), Scat/Diapers, Blood, Shaving, Social Suicide, Highly Messy, Cross-dressing

Likes: If it's not listed above, I'll at least give it a try even if a don't exactly 'like' it. Pleasing others is more my priority.

Feel free to message me. I will provide proof of dares.
striker101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2022, 01:00 AM   #56
ironballz79
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to ironballz79

I'm choosing three cause cause I enjoy having a dick in my mouth

Likes, bondage, control/denial, humiliation, exposure, blackmail, CBT and ball busting, light anal, watersports, body writing, being made to act like a puppy, safe public, bondage, wedgie play, nipple torture, boots and sneakers, jockstraps and underwear.

limits - crossdressing, scat, findom, body shaving, jail threatening, life threatening, fisting, permanent damage, social suicide, family, too young, animals.

Please check out my pm dares!!!!!

PM Dares
ironballz79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2022, 03:59 AM   #57
Victoria85
getDare Devil

I would choose:

Vacation B
You get to spend two weeks on that same tropical island resort, everything included. Only this time everybody else there is allowed to fuck you in the ass or pussy. The sex will be private, you may choose which hole and you may require them to use a condom, but you can't say no to anyone.

The all nudist wouldn't really work for me as I would love to spend time as my Femme self as well.
And I would love a room for myself, just so I can make a big mess out of it every time.
So that leaves the options for anal or oral. Which I don't really mind both. But it's the tropical island vs the city that does it for me. Tropical Island love.
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2024, 09:53 AM   #58
Brikoviper

I think I choose vacation c

I like to be asked humiliating questions and like to be told what to do I love dice dares
Brikoviper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2024, 11:38 AM   #59
kydaira

I think I'd go with C. I love giving blowjobs and it'be a nice dessert.
Likes: cum play, cum eat, shirtless, dice dares, cbt, nipple play, workouts

PM DARES

* Kik is not open because of the bots, but DM first here and I'll add you
kydaira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2024, 04:42 PM   #60
Hazel_b

Realistically I
'd choose A, but in fantasy land would love to give B a go
Hazel_b is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk