Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-28-2021, 11:23 AM   #121
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray_Q View Post
Wow, that must have been scary! Very sexy to read about, well done for doing it, very brave.

Ill let you pee if you update this thread while you're doing it, naked, somewhere not on your property.

R
I am peeing right now. There was no rule that said that it has to be outside of a toilet or anything. So I am doing it in a bathroom at a store I am in. I stripped down in the stall and am peeing as I type this.

19 F

Likes: forced nudity. Masturbation. Orgasm control. Edging. anal, pee, light exposure

Limits: anything illegal, extreme exposure. Pain (needles) Photos or videos.
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 12:15 PM   #122
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Well done

It's not what I was thinking of but can't argue with your interpretation. You should be a lawyer some day!

R.
Ray_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 01:08 PM   #123
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Next time you are at the library you will go naked undet a coat. Stay at the library like this for at least 15 minutes. You may wear shoes. But soend at least 5 minutes barefoot at the library as well.

Your daring attitude and the fun you are having is ve type fun to read.
I have completed this dare. It was a lot of fun and felt very risky and daring. I left my house wearing just a long jacket and a pair of shorts. When I arrived at the library, I took off the shorts in my car so was only wearing the jacket. The jacket was buttoned up and hid my nakedness pretty while, although I felt very exposed. I had slip on shoes and took them off for 5 minutes, while browsing an isle in the corner. Nobody saw me, so I’d say that it went well. It felt very freeing and good to be nude, with just the coat on. I really enjoyed this dare

19 F

Likes: forced nudity. Masturbation. Orgasm control. Edging. anal, pee, light exposure

The following user says Thank You to Lushrant for this post:
Old 01-28-2021, 03:01 PM   #124
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutterpunk View Post
This dare is good for 1 toilet visit:

For this dare the toilet in your home is off limits for peeing! Before you allowed to go find a toilet be sure you're realy desperate to pee.

Whenever you do need to go put on an old pair of panties (you'll be leaving them behind), bring a vibrating toy (if you don't own 1 your vingers will do), a picture of your boobs (only your boobs, nothing else) and a note explaining you just came in the panties and do the following before you're allowed to pee:

- Roll a dice, this is how many times you have to edge in the panties.
- Find a public restroom and go into the male toilets.
- While leaving your panties on put the vibrator against your clit, set it to high and make yourself cum (if still not allowed bring yourself to edge and hold the edge for 30 seconds), if you don't have a vibrator use your vingers but don't hold back on the moaning.
- Take off your panties and leave them, the picture and the note behind for the next person to find.

If the picture is pushing your limits too much skip that but double the amount of edges.
I have completed this dare! I found an old pair of panties that I haven’t worn in a few years. They were a bit tight but worked well for the dare. I went to the public park by my house and went into the male bathroom. There is not normally many people here so this wasn’t too tough. I had rolled a 2 on the dice and decided I would not do the photo, so edged 4 times. The panties were pretty wet. I pushed the fabric into my slit and made sure to get them as wet as possible. I left a note behind then peed and left.
It’s exciting to know somebody will eventually find those panties, I hope they enjoy them as much as I did

I will probably need to pee one more time before the end of the day so would like another dare and permission to do so! Thanks again, everybody.

19 F

The following user says Thank You to Lushrant for this post:
Old 01-28-2021, 04:31 PM   #125
NotMe237
getDare Sweetheart

I loved the report on my dare. Does it turn you on to think about the fact that people got to see your bare ass?

Also for the punishment for running, I wont extend your denial. Rather, when you next get to cum, you just repeat the dare and cum while naked in the park. After you cum you can run home if you wish, you dont have to walk

Also for another dare, I dare you to go through a zoom class completely bottomless. For added spice every 10 minutes, play with your clit for 5 minutes

Likes - Wedgies, Embarrassment, Exhibitionism, Edging w/ payoff
Dislikes - Pain
Limits - Other People, Pee/Poop, Pics/Vids
Willing to do - Anal, Hidden Public, Self-Facial

Stack me up with edges

PM Dares
NotMe237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 09:47 AM   #126
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotMe237 View Post
I loved the report on my dare. Does it turn you on to think about the fact that people got to see your bare ass?

Also for the punishment for running, I wont extend your denial. Rather, when you next get to cum, you just repeat the dare and cum while naked in the park. After you cum you can run home if you wish, you dont have to walk

Also for another dare, I dare you to go through a zoom class completely bottomless. For added spice every 10 minutes, play with your clit for 5 minutes
It definitely does turn me on to think or that and I hope they did see it.
I completed the challenge/punishment in the middle of the night. It was amazing. I, again, left my clothes at home and went to the park. I walked there and had no issues. Once I got there, I first edged in a few different places. For my orgasm, I did that on a bench at the park. I was so horny and wet so it didn’t take my long. The orgasm was amazing, one of my best yet. My juices dripped all over the bench but I just left it all there. I figure it would dry up. I ran home and then went to bed, still naked.

I will be trying to zoom one later and will keep everybody updated on how it goes.

Here’s another idea I had, that I wanted to get people’s opinions on. I really enjoy the pee dares but sometimes it’s hard to get an immediate response on here. I was thinking of replacing it with something new and here is what I had in mind.
You all will come up with 6 pee dares, each being more extreme than the one before it. I will roll a dice each time I pee and have to do the dare that correlates with the number it lands on. Just an idea that I thought could be fun but the please let me know what you all think.

19 F

Old 01-29-2021, 10:24 AM   #127
Gutterpunk
getDare Sweetheart

I like the idea of the 6 pee dares but I would like to add this:

The 6 dares are subject to change.
Once they have been decided you should make a blog page with the current 6 pee dares.
When we thinknof a different dare we can just reply to that blog and you can update the list

On an unrelated note, good to read you're allowed to cum again... Means you can do mu challenge soon
Gutterpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 02:02 PM   #128
NotMe237
getDare Sweetheart

I figured it turned you on. Another great report. Excited as well to hear about the zoom dare.

As for the pee dares to go on the dice. I have 1 to suggest. You must pee nude while outside. And it cannot be anywhere on your property.

Also since its the weekend, lets revisit the challenge to stay nude tomorrow morning. But this time you have to make it until 11am without clothes. And if you fail again there will be a punishment of course.

Dislikes - Pain

Stack me up with edges

PM Dares
Old 01-29-2021, 03:31 PM   #129
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I figured it turned you on. Another great report. Excited as well to hear about the zoom dare.

As for the pee dares to go on the dice. I have 1 to suggest. You must pee nude while outside. And it cannot be anywhere on your property.

Also since its the weekend, lets revisit the challenge to stay nude tomorrow morning. But this time you have to make it until 11am without clothes. And if you fail again there will be a punishment of course.
Thank you! I like that one and will definitely have it on there. I need 5 more peeing dares so anybody, please add some so that I can use them.

As for the staying naked tomorrow, I will try my best not to fail. My sister is home from college for the weekend so may make it tough but I will do my best.

Also, I have completed the zoom dare. It was super exciting and I don’t think anybody suspected a thing. I was sitting the whole time and nothing could be seen on camera. I played with my clit and even almost came at one point. I tried to not show it in my face. Luckily, it was a pretty big class so I doubt anybody noticed but it was a lot of fun.

19 F

Last edited by Lushrant; 01-29-2021 at 03:34 PM.
Old 01-29-2021, 04:16 PM   #130
NotMe237
getDare Sweetheart

Nice! Im glad you are having fun with all of these.

If youd still like to explore wedgies some more, how about trying to do a hanging wedgie this time? Wearing nothing but your panties.

And if youd like one more dare for tonight, then I dare you to mastubate fully nude on the bed doggystyle position. With your face down and ass im the air. And you must finger your ass the whole time, and leave the finger in your ass while you cum. Then immediately report in vivid detail while still nude

Dislikes - Pain

Stack me up with edges

PM Dares
Old 01-29-2021, 05:19 PM   #131
RPwALover
Account Banned

Have you done the push up dare yet?

Likes: Edging, Tease and Denial, Light impact play, playing games, stripping, shot term chastity, orgasm control, maybe more

Limits: anything permanent, illegal, scat, too public, too painful or too long, ass, body fluids, family, animals and more
RPwALover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 05:30 PM   #132
Gutterpunk
getDare Sweetheart

I got 1 pee dare for you:

Go to a public toilet and enter the male toilets and don't lock the door.
In the stall get naked before you can pee.
Gutterpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 06:08 PM   #133
wowman

I think you ought to purchase a small sex toy to use in further dares. Obviously something external as I'm aware you do not want to penetrate your pussy. How about you open a poll and request votes from GetDare users to decide which toy you will buy? That way you get to choose which ones you like and GD decides the final pick. I'd recommend a small clit vibrator or beginner butt plug set, maybe handcuffs if you think that would be fun. You choose, and don't forget to have fun and stay safe with the risky public dares... Don't want you getting caught 😉
Limits: personal pictures, bodily fluids, family, permanent.
wowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 06:23 PM   #134
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Pee dare:

Go to the park, find the most public place you are comfortable with, and strip to your panties. Lie back on the ground with your legs spread, and masturbate. You may pee when you reach the edge. Then take your panties off and update the thread before returning home.

R
Ray_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 09:39 PM   #135
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPwALover View Post
Have you done the push up dare yet?
Not yet, but I definitely do plan to. I need to wait until a day where I’m home alone and can get away with doing it. It will likely be on Monday.

Quote:
Nice! Im glad you are having fun with all of these.

If youd still like to explore wedgies some more, how about trying to do a hanging wedgie this time? Wearing nothing but your panties.

And if youd like one more dare for tonight, then I dare you to mastubate fully nude on the bed doggystyle position. With your face down and ass im the air. And you must finger your ass the whole time, and leave the finger in your ass while you cum. Then immediately report in vivid detail while still nude
Thanks for these fun dares! I completed the wedgie dare earlier today and had fun with that. I left it in for a few minute before removing it. I’m still having to do research on each wedgie before I do it but have had fun learning.

I just completed the masturbation dare. Here are the details as to what happened:

I decided to do it after I showered and right before bed. I was feeling extra daring and went from the bathroom to my room completely naked. Everybody in my house is already asleep so I nobody saw. I laid down on my stomach on my bed for a few minutes before moving onto my knees, in the doggy style position. With my left hand, I reached behind me and started teasing my pussy lips. I then moved my finger in between my lips and rubbed it up and down a few times, to make sure it was wet. By this point, I was pretty wet and ready to begin the fun. I took the wet finger and reached behind. I opened my legs a bit more and could feel my butthole exposed to the cool air. With the wet finger, I circled around my butthole for a little bit before starting to push the tip in. I pushed it and started thrusting it in and out, adding a little bit more each time. With my other hand, I begin rubbing my clit in circles. I buried my head into my pillow, so my moans couldn’t be heard. The sensation of the finger in my butt and the rubbing my clit was amazing. Nothing else mattered and I all I wanted was to cum. I felt that I was close and didn’t hold back. Eventually the orgasm took over my whole body. My pussy was dripping onto my bed sheets and I could feel my anus tighten around my finger. Eventually the pleasure ended and the orgasm was over, it it was amazing. I pulled my finger out and laid down flat on my bed, where I am now. I normally do get wet but juices are still dripping out of me, more than ever before. It truly was amazing

I still need more pee dares and will begin my challenge with this once I have them all. The goal will be that every time I have to pee, I will role a dice and do whichever it lands on. Here is what we have so far:

1) You must pee nude while outside. And it cannot be anywhere on your property.
2) Go to a public toilet and enter the male toilets and don't lock the door.
In the stall get naked before you can pee.
3) Go to the park, find the most public place you are comfortable with, and strip to your panties. Lie back on the ground with your legs spread, and masturbate. You may pee when you reach the edge. Then take your panties off and update the thread before returning home.

The hope would be that they are numbered in an order where 1 is the easiest and 6 is the hardest, just for fun. Please keep other ones going.

I am trying to get around to doing all the dares on here, so if I haven’t done yours yet just hang in there. Lots of them require me to be home alone so it’s not always easy to do.

Anyways, thanks again for the dares and goodnight

19 F

Advertisements
Kink Talk