Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-23-2008, 09:42 PM   #1
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Default Worst holiday

Ok well I was just wondering, what is the worst hliday you've ever had? How old were you? What happened to make it suck?

Mine was a toss up betwen:
Easter 2008: My Mom called me a stuck up bitch and took away my phone for 2 days, and i didn't even get a easter basket!

Christmas 2004: I was informed santa was a fake...lus i didn't get the doll I wanted at the time, I was crushed.
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 06:12 AM   #2
Davros
Account Banned

Wow, yeah, those musta sucked real bad.

</end_sarcasm>

My worst festive holiday; I can't acually remember - they've all been fairly awesome!

My worst [vacation] holiday; Either last year in Tunisia or about 5 years ago in Greece.
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 06:19 AM   #3
Lollipop

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewSlave View Post
My worst [vacation] holiday; Either last year in Tunisia or about 5 years ago in Greece.
why??

and mine would have to be a few years ago when we went to this beach somewhere and it was a really good one, soft sand, lots of sea, and hardly anyone there. we were there for about 4 days and literally every day it rained so we couldn't enjoy the beach

but it wasn't too bad-all in all my holidays have been pretty good
Lollipop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 06:24 AM   #4
Davros
Account Banned

Tunisia - Because there literally was fuck all to do and I was bored for two weeks.

Greece - I'd rather not go into details because it's quite personal, but let's just say it was the last holiday I had with both my parents and there was a lot of physical violence involved. Oh, and I was only about 7/8 years old.
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 07:09 AM   #5
AM.PM
Distinguished Member

Location: i now live in Seattle wa, the stupid city that looks nothing like Dublin!!
Cool

arnt you a little old for an easter egg basket??

anyway mine was when i was about 10 on thanks giving.i ate to many tangerines and it made me throw up.what realy sucked was that that was the last thanksgiving my grandma was alive.

Don't ask me to be your mistress or slave. I will not accept so don't waste your time!

These are videos I have to show you guys:
http://ie.youtube.catch?v=xllgk-Glxs4
http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Li...html?mea=93343
AM.PM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 08:37 AM   #6
Roswell

Maybe I'm lucky, but all of mine have been good o_o
Roswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 09:34 AM   #7
AverageDaniel
getDare Sweetheart

My worst was also my best: Florida, about two or three years ago. We went to parks every day we were there(including the shitty Epcot where I didn't even get to ride Test Track, which is their sole selling point in my opinion), meaning there was little relaxation going on. That coupled with the fact that I slept on the floor every night and the fact that quite a bit of the time there was spent arguing with one of the two people I was with/watching the two people I was with bicker the whole time made it my worst. But, the fact that 3 out of the five parks we went to were a lot of fun and the fact that the person I didn't argue with is hilarious made it one of my best vacations.
AverageDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 11:06 AM   #8
Swisstony
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Swisstony

Mine was my own fault (in a way) Been going on holiday with mates for ages but by a couple of years ago they were all either with child or with child and married. Didnt mind the married bit because I got on with there partners, but why do people with children think people without children are interested in there childs every facial expression? anyways, not many nights out as you can imagine.

As I said though it was my own fault.

[Throw a hedgehog under me and I will throw a porcupine under you
Swisstony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 02:37 PM   #9
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

When all my brothers wanted to go camping and I was apparently too young to stay home alone. I had to pee in a bush and got stung by nettles when I toppled over ¬¬.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 03:12 AM   #10
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyBoop View Post
When all my brothers wanted to go camping and I was apparently too young to stay home alone. I had to pee in a bush and got stung by nettles when I toppled over ¬¬.
FAIL.

Mine was probably... I don't know. My best one was the first time I went to Israel.

I guess my worst was... this really ugly town where we stayed for about a week called Fittsburg.
Old 04-30-2010, 01:28 PM   #11
sydneyyy93

It was my birthday in 2007... I think i had the worst attitude and i got nothing for my birthday no cake no presents or anything
sydneyyy93 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk