Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2023, 05:48 AM   #1
AnneSissygirl

Color Wheel 28/transgender/sissy seeks any age/any sex/master in EU (german-prefered)

28/transgender/sissy seeks any age/any sex/master in EU (german-prefered)

Hi there,

I am Anne, a 28 yo sissy from the german speaking part of the EU. I am living the livestyle for quite some time and was well trained so far. The time with my last owner came to an end, when he met someone in real life, leaving me behind. That frustrated me and I took a break from my true self. I also found a partner and she knows about me wanting to be a woman and is supportive. But that ends when it comes to training and sexual things.

That is why I am here and yes she is fine with it. So I am looking for someone who wants to take me as his obedient pet. I am looking forward to please my owner as long as it is within my limits (see below).
I also love to write erotic stories as well as creating pics.

What can you expect from me:
  • Being totally obedient
  • Your pleasure is my highest goal
  • Open mindedness, ready to push my limits
  • Being honest to you

What I expect from you:
  • Commitment to train me
  • Able to deal with my moods, being strict but also respectful
  • That you form me to your liking
  • Regular communication via mail/messenger
  • Daily tasks I can report back to you
  • Giving me a workout program as well as a diet plan
  • Not being too pushy, understanding when no means no and when no means please push me further

I do own many clothing and toys already, I was also on hormones for some time but it didnt show so many results yet. I would be fine to go for it again.

I would prefer someone german speaking but others interested are also fine as long as we are around the same time zone.

I also know that you want to see that I behave and follow your commands. In the beginning I will only be fine with body pics. Later on when we know each other well and trust is established and I am feeling comfortable enough I will include the face. If you are not fine with that, please dont bother to get in touch.

Likes: Feminization (cloth and makeup control), Bondage, light to medium anal, bladder control, orgasm control, edging, chastity, writing stories and creating pictures, humiliation and degradation
Dislikes (punishment or pushing me): Wax, Ice, mild to medium pain, watersports, anal stretching/huge objects, hidden public
Limits: Blood, hard pain, permanent (like scars etc., transformation is ok), public, anything involving family, friends, gf

Looking forward to hear from you
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk