Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-05-2011, 08:28 PM   #1
wedgiedude19025
Account Banned

Default my gf and i had a bet.... i lost

ok so like the title says i lost and the bet was that the loser had to post on here and do everything that was said despite limits and in front of the winner and they can take pics so this last like forever since i posted it and it can be anything so let the punishments begin
i don't have a web cam but i live with another dude and 2 girls

every time some one pm's me saying "hey you like this" i have to do the dare they send my that has something to do with my likes
wedgiedude19025 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 09:20 PM   #2
Apples0ranges

What was the bet
Apples0ranges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 09:48 PM   #3
Lizard
getDare Sweetheart

Have your G/F take you to the mall where you should try on as many skirts and/or dresses as she picks out for you. She gets to take a pic of you in each one, so you need to come out of the change room and model them for her. If you're lucky, she won't be waiting at the front of the store.

Likes: Humilliation, CD, marginally risky dares, outdoor/public, self bondage, pee/diapers

HARD Limits: dangerous, perminant, feces, directly involving people/family, long dares, cutting/blood, food play/messy, nudity, pics, animals

Boring, so don't bother: wedgies, edging
Lizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 02:34 AM   #4
Daring nemder
getDare Sweetheart

have your gf tie strip you and tie you up and let your to female roomys find you like that in the living room.
Daring nemder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 10:02 AM   #5
wedgiedude19025
Account Banned

ok shes excited im not and it was a stupid bet over some random fact i forget what it was though XD so yah...
i don't have a web cam but i live with another dude and 2 girls

every time some one pm's me saying "hey you like this" i have to do the dare they send my that has something to do with my likes
wedgiedude19025 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 10:09 AM   #6
StrictHornyMistress
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to StrictHornyMistress
Swatch

Let ur gf tie u to a chair where u cant move ur legs or arm and play with ur.cok as much as she wants teasing u nad makes u beg for an orgasm after she lets u cum lshe will play with ur sensitive dick until u scream for mercy minimum time is 15 min.
StrictHornyMistress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 10:19 AM   #7
Why Not

Send a message via AIM to Why Not

you must be naked when inside and wear only loose shorts when outside. Have her tie a string around your cock head to use as her lease. you are to go to the mall or somewhere public with her holding your string. She is free to jerk or tug on it all she pleases. She may even let her friends pull it also. Oh yea have her write bitch boy on yoru body she may choose the place since you will be in public, maybe she will choose yoru forehead
Why Not is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk