Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-31-2011, 03:59 PM   #16
Dirty_Dare_Slut

If you want to be a slut but not involve stuff with other guys you can always practice. I want you to pick 9 inanimate objects of your choice, you will then divide the objects into three groups, each group of items you will pleasure with one of the holes of your choice. You will practice your skills as a slut by pleasuring them your mouth, pussy and ass.

Report back on what objects you selected and how you pleasured them.
Dirty_Dare_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 05:26 PM   #17
knowandwrite

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshoreman View Post
Insert one finger into your pussy and one finger into your ass. Tell us how each tastes.
Managed to snag the time to do this one. It was gross.
Will be working on the other dares. Had to do a project for school today, which I found out doesn't even have to be turned in for another two weeks... and it's completely done.

And to think I could have slept.
Old 08-01-2011, 04:01 PM   #19
knowandwrite

Thanks for the dares, but I can't access the websites you posted. My computer is blocking them. Is there any way you can PM me the detail? Thanks
Old 08-01-2011, 04:02 PM   #20
knowandwrite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty_Dare_Slut View Post
If you want to be a slut but not involve stuff with other guys you can always practice. I want you to pick 9 inanimate objects of your choice, you will then divide the objects into three groups, each group of items you will pleasure with one of the holes of your choice. You will practice your skills as a slut by pleasuring them your mouth, pussy and ass.

Report back on what objects you selected and how you pleasured them.
I am so going to do this tonight and will report back tomorrow!
I have some spare time to work on other dares tonight too, so most of you can expect a full-write up tomorrow morning or later tonight even.
I also did the cell phone dare, but didn't stick it up there all night. It was not comfortable in my asshole...
Old 08-05-2011, 05:57 PM   #21
jessanders

I haven't seen any updates in several days.

PM me when you get back to this. We can discuss your punishment for taking so long to post back about the dares in more detail.
jessanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 07:15 PM   #22
DMoe
Distinguished Member

Take the biggest, thickest banana you have and place it intact (don't peel it) in the freezer right now.

After 1 hour, strip completely naked and take the banana from the freezer. Watching a nearby clock to keep track of the seconds, push the entire banana up your asshole immediately. You will push it in as is without the benefit of any type of lube.

Multiply the total number of seconds that it takes to get the entire banana in your asshole until your sphincter closes down on the stem by 3, this will be the the number of hours you will need to keep the banana in your asshole. Example: 5 seconds x 3 = 15 hours, 10 seconds x 3 = 30 hours, etc. The challenge is to overcome immediate discomfort in order to minimize the maximum amount of keeping it in for less or more than a day!

Additionally, you must roll a single die. Whatever number comes up you multiply by 5 which is the number of times you must masturbate to edge per hour. If you fail to edge the proper number of times an additional punishment will be issued.

While you're home alone, you will remain completely naked. If you are leaving home, you may only wear a skirt but no underwear. Of course, the banana remains in continuously for the entire time period!

Advertisements
Kink Talk