Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-18-2021, 12:59 PM   #4186
Diaper_pup

@Sissymaria8 For your mean dare i am doing at the moment. You have 2 hours to respond.

otherwise u will dress up as maid for 4 hours for every hour you are late, u will cum like a female. No touching at all afterwards u will eat your cum everytime

I started a diaper blog on Tumblr, you can check it out here:https://www.tumblr.com/adultbabyboy-nbg

Puplic, diaper expose, hidden Crossdressing expose, Piss, mess, spanking, sissy, slave , humilation, Bondage, Crossdressing, diaper, AB

Family, blood, permanent

PM Dares
With Pic or Vid Prof

Diapers = I will wear diapers for 1 Day
Pantys = I will wear Pantys for 1 Day
Golden Shower = I will give me a golden shower
Swallow = I will eat a full load of cum

Last edited by Diaper_pup; 02-18-2021 at 01:02 PM.
Diaper_pup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 02:26 PM   #4187
Sissymaria8
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diaper_pup View Post
@Sissymaria8 For your mean dare i am doing at the moment. You have 2 hours to respond.

otherwise u will dress up as maid for 4 hours for every hour you are late, u will cum like a female. No touching at all afterwards u will eat your cum everytime
Glad i caught this one.
PM Dares and Rules
BDSM Test
Kik: sissymaria8
Sissymaria8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 02:54 PM   #4188
Fluffydaredemon

Hey ill be in for 2 weeks.

Likes limits and a little about me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82001
Butterfly's match making page. Try it out its in depth
https://goo.gl/forms/VYJYRkIalHN8DHgt1
Fluffydaredemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 03:03 PM   #4189
ItsLily

2 hours for all!

@sissymaria8 | X = the number of hours you are late. From now on, every day you must wear panties for at least 8 hours, can only listen to music by Taylor Swift or Ariana Grande and must listen to a sissy hypno type before bed. This lasts until you make 5X people lose in this thread. For the sake of my own fun, if you make me lose - it counts as double, but if I catch you, then add another 2 to your list of games needed. Good luck!

@Diaper_Pup | For the next 2 weeks, you may only watch something which is inappropriate for somebody younger than 12 if you are wearing a diaper. If you put on a diaper, it must stay on for a minimum of two hours after stopping watching and the toilet is out of order while wearing a diaper. Using a diaper in any way resets the two hours.

@Awky | For the next hour, you're a pony! Get a sock and put it in your mouth and tie it behind your head as best as you can. You can only walk on your knees and elbows. Oh, and draw a cute little bow on your forehead with a marker to make it clear you're a girl pony.

@Kiayo | I'm feeling lazy so how about we just rehash the past? Select 1 of the dares (not the one by cookie_slave) you have ticked off as completed on your spreadsheet and do it again... although, since we're doing a sequel - better up the stakes! Multiply ALL numbers (exception being "reply within 2 hours" type wordings) within that dare by x2.5 - whether that be time, number of ruined orgasms, hours you were late by.

I'm a widdle baby, pwease keep me in diapees. I can't do any big girl dares, my widdle baby bwain can only undewstand diapees and go peepee. UwU

I like: diapers, public humiliation, bladder control, total power exchange, service slavery, bondage, bets, submission,, public humiliation, watersports
Not interested: slut shaming, exposure, pics/vids

Please babify me.
ItsLily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 03:06 PM   #4190
Diaper_pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsLily View Post
2 hours for all!

@sissymaria8 | X = the number of hours you are late. From now on, every day you must wear panties for at least 8 hours, can only listen to music by Taylor Swift or Ariana Grande and must listen to a sissy hypno type before bed. This lasts until you make 5X people lose in this thread. For the sake of my own fun, if you make me lose - it counts as double, but if I catch you, then add another 2 to your list of games needed. Good luck!

@Diaper_Pup | For the next 2 weeks, you may only watch something which is inappropriate for somebody younger than 12 if you are wearing a diaper. If you put on a diaper, it must stay on for a minimum of two hours after stopping watching and the toilet is out of order while wearing a diaper. Using a diaper in any way resets the two hours.

@Awky | For the next hour, you're a pony! Get a sock and put it in your mouth and tie it behind your head as best as you can. You can only walk on your knees and elbows. Oh, and draw a cute little bow on your forehead with a marker to make it clear you're a girl pony.

@Kiayo | I'm feeling lazy so how about we just rehash the past? Select 1 of the dares (not the one by cookie_slave) you have ticked off as completed on your spreadsheet and do it again... although, since we're doing a sequel - better up the stakes! Multiply ALL numbers (exception being "reply within 2 hours" type wordings) within that dare by x2.5 - whether that be time, number of ruined orgasms, hours you were late by.
I got this on in time

I started a diaper blog on Tumblr, you can check it out here:https://www.tumblr.com/adultbabyboy-nbg

Puplic, diaper expose, hidden Crossdressing expose, Piss, mess, spanking, sissy, slave , humilation, Bondage, Crossdressing, diaper, AB

Family, blood, permanent

PM Dares
With Pic or Vid Prof

Diapers = I will wear diapers for 1 Day
Pantys = I will wear Pantys for 1 Day
Golden Shower = I will give me a golden shower
Swallow = I will eat a full load of cum
Diaper_pup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 04:12 PM   #4191
Ponies
Silly Little Filly

I am back in my apartment, so ill be back in. (wont be able to do shopping or public dares for at least a few days)

not sure if everyone is still in.

@Awky 3 hours your must must send me 2 rules you are willing to follow, ill possibly edit them and determine how long you follow for. If you are more then 6 hours late you will make it 4 rules, and more then 12 6 rules.

@gijser 2 hours or you must add an avatar and profile pic I choose for 1 month

@cyan-ide 2 hours or you must do your top 3 least liked PM Dares, you must then add 2 more new PM Dares, one like and one dislike.

Loves: MLP, pics, cute things, acting girly, xdressing, embarrassing shopping, wetting
Likes: Rules, hypnosis, age play, makeup, humiliation, spankings, public
Limits: friends & family, live cam, public nudity

PM Dares | My Rules
Today's Role Rules: Mare
Ponies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 04:14 PM   #4192
Sissymaria8
Distinguished Member

Quote:
2 hours for all!

Sounds fun but no thanks. Caught it this time. Maybe you'll catch me next time.
PM Dares and Rules
BDSM Test
Old 02-18-2021, 05:48 PM   #4193
Diaprmessr

I'm in for 10 days.

If you see a spelling error in any of my posts please pm me a punishment for every mistake. You have to show me the spelling error.

Likes: Diaper, humiliation, ageplay discreet/subtle public(wearing double diaper in public), wedgies, food play, wetting/messing, having to ask permission, degradation, pet play, punishment, light pain, crawling, light anal

Toys: Pull ups, large plug, pacifier, baby bottle, sippy cup

Limits: long term dares (last more than 72 hours), family/friends, permanent, scat play outside of diaper, life ruining, face pics, drinking pee, blood, vomit, heavy pain
Diaprmessr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 05:56 PM   #4194
MaidSlut

Quote:

soo close >:I Missed yours again only by an hour this time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponies View Post

@Awky 3 hours your must must send me 2 rules you are willing to follow, ill possibly edit them and determine how long you follow for. If you are more then 6 hours late you will make it 4 rules, and more then 12 6 rules.
Caught this just in time hehe
Likes: bondage, gags, ABDL, piss, spit, feminization, bullying/unfair conditions. extended version
Limits: public/exposure, scat-eating, vomit, blood
=====================
MaidSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 06:10 PM   #4195
420jenni
=^ ~ ^=

Hi! I've completed most of my dares from the last time I was in this thread, and you can read my reports here if you are interested. I may need to shorten the cat dares however, as I still haven't found the time needed to complete them.
I am back in and vulnerable for 7 days! I just ask that dares given to me aren't too time-consuming. I'm okay with long-term dares (i.e. extended lengths of chastity, diapers, buttplug) but nothing that prevents me from doing other things for hours on end please!

To get started:
sissymaria8 - reply in 2 hours, or you will get on your knees, lowering your genitals into a bowl of cold water with 10 ice cubes in it. You will stay like that until all of the ice cubes melt, then slap your balls 50 times. If you can't keep them in the entire time, add 1 slap per second that you have them out of the water.

ItsLily - okay okay your signature is still making me laugh... reply in 2 hours or you will change the phrase I had you add. Make it red and in comic sans, then replace the periods with some !!1!1!!1!'s and put "thankies chu~" after the UwU. It stays for 7 days.

Diaper_Pup - reply in 2 hours or you will mess in the next diaper you wear, then spank your mush tush with a hairbrush 200 times before changing into a clean diaper. While changing, you must repeat to yourself "I'm a messy little puppy and everybody knows it."

Ponies - reply in 2 hours or pee your pants immediately when you read this. Sing the friendship is magic theme song before cleaning up, then give one of your stuffies a forehead smooch and thank them for not teasing you about it.

I'll be back tonight to give out more dares, hope none of you catch them
Old 02-18-2021, 06:25 PM   #4196
ItsLily

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420jenni View Post
ItsLily - okay okay your signature is still making me laugh... reply in 2 hours or you will change the phrase I had you add. Make it red and in comic sans, then replace the periods with some !!1!1!!1!'s and put "thankies chu~" after the UwU. It stays for 7 days.
Absolutely not. Caught you.

I'm a widdle baby, pwease keep me in diapees. I can't do any big girl dares, my widdle baby bwain can only undewstand diapees and go peepee. UwU

I like: diapers, public humiliation, bladder control, total power exchange, service slavery, bondage, bets, submission,, public humiliation, watersports
Not interested: slut shaming, exposure, pics/vids

Please babify me.
ItsLily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 06:31 PM   #4197
collarslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabe_sis View Post
Collarslut:
Every 30 minutes you are late will be an orgasm you have to ruin into your mouth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sullly View Post
@collarslut you will ruin as many orgasms as the number of hours you are late
Wow, that's quite a lot of cum in my mout still vulnerable

Owned by Slave4u2use (Please don’t tell on me to her she’s such a b*** when she punishes me)

I can't please my Mistress. KIK me to see why she needs a real man.

Like: bondage, humiliation, exposure
Limits: scat, illegal,
FULL LIST HERE

PM DARES

Kik: xxxcollarslutxxx

I couldn't take exposure anymore and chickened out of the Expose Forever Challenge after my tiny peepee was exposed. You may PM me any non-exposure punishment.
collarslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 06:32 PM   #4198
Sissymaria8
Distinguished Member

Quote:
To get started:
sissymaria8 - reply in 2 hours, or you will get on your knees, lowering your genitals into a bowl of cold water with 10 ice cubes in it. You will stay like that until all of the ice cubes melt, then slap your balls 50 times. If you can't keep them in the entire time, add 1 slap per second that you have them out of the water.
Glad i logged in to check right now. This is the third one I've caught today. Maybe somebody will catch me soon.
PM Dares and Rules
BDSM Test
Old 02-18-2021, 07:08 PM   #4199
Ponies
Silly Little Filly

Quote:
Ponies - reply in 2 hours or pee your pants immediately when you read this. Sing the friendship is magic theme song before cleaning up, then give one of your stuffies a forehead smooch and thank them for not teasing you about it.
fun dare, but I caught it this time

Loves: MLP, pics, cute things, acting girly, xdressing, embarrassing shopping, wetting
Likes: Rules, hypnosis, age play, makeup, humiliation, spankings, public
Limits: friends & family, live cam, public nudity

PM Dares | My Rules
Today's Role Rules: Mare
Ponies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 07:40 PM   #4200
Tjeckleburg

@collarslut reply in two hours or spend a week wearing panties

@420jenni reply in two hours or you have to diaper up, drink three cups of water and wait a few hours until you really need to pee. Then drink another glass of water and start a times test from https://www.timestables.com/speed-test/ with all times tables selected. If you get any questions wrong or wet your diaper during the test then you’re clearly not really a big girl and you need to watch two episodes of a children’s television show before you can change out of your diaper. If you make it through the speed test and keep your diaper dry then you still need to wet your diaper and wait at least an hour before changing because honestly I just want to be mean.

@itslily reply in two hours or you have to write a story of at least 500 words and post it to the truth or dare stories sub forum. The story can have any topic you want but in keeping with the ostensible theme of this website should involve truth or dare in some way.

@ sissymaria8 reply in two hours or you have to spend an half an hour cross dressed for each hour you are late

@fluffydaredeamon reply in two hours or you have to wear panties for a week

I’m vulnerable for a week

Dislikes: semi-public, long dares, pain

Limits: public, family, illegal, pain, work/school, cbt, eating/drinking excrement or bodily fluids, messing, face

Pm dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81503

Kik: tjeckleburg
Tjeckleburg is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk