Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-06-2015, 11:23 PM   #1
omorashigirl

Pencil f/22 Rules for an Owned Slut

My Mistress has directed me to make this thread, so that you can all give suggestions for my rules. All of the rules will be screened by my Mistress, and any approved ones will be placed on this list here.

Not all of the rules will be approved, but please submit any you can think of. Especially those meant to humiliate or turn me into more of a bimbo/slut.

PLEASE ONLY CALL ME NAMES LIKE SLUT, WHORE, CUNT, OR ANY OTHERS YOU CAN THINK OF. I DO NOT DESERVE TO BE CALLED ANYTHING ELSE.

Likes: Piss/pee/bladder control, loss of control, spanking, breast and clit pain, pussy and ass stretching, hot wax play, hypnosis

Light Limits:hidden/semi public, piss drinking

Hard Limits: family/friends, public, illegal, blood, scat
omorashigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 12:08 AM   #2
Bleater
getDare Sweetheart

Twice per week you must go for a barefoot walk on gravel or similar uncomfortable ground for at least one hour.
Bleater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 12:17 AM   #3
Brahater
getDare Sweetheart

From now on you won't wear any underwear (especially no bra and no panties) at any time.

You have to post every day which outfit you want to wear the next day and the forum decides if you are allowed to wear this outfit or if it is necessary to make some changes.

While at home you have to wear 5 inch heels at any time.

Before going to sleep you have to do a little workout: Open your window, the blinds and curtains and undress in front of it with the light switched on in our room. You will do 30 jumping jacks (with your heels on!) in front of your open window.

Your window, blinds and curtains stay open all night!

You have to sleep in the nude and not to use a blanket at any time. You have to keep your shoes on in bed.

As of lying in your bed you have to masturbate the whole time. You have to masturbate until you fall asleep. But you may not cum.

When you awake in the morning you have to masturbate again until you had three orgasms. Then you may get up and do 30 jumping jacks (in the nude with your heels on) in front of your open window.
Brahater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 01:34 AM   #4
mardocs

Everytime you masturbate you must have nipple clamps (or something similar, rubber bands is ok too) on
mardocs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 04:00 AM   #5
painbringer
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by omorashigirl View Post
My Mistress has directed me to make this thread, so that you can all give suggestions for my rules. All of the rules will be screened by my Mistress, and any approved ones will be placed on this list here.

Not all of the rules will be approved, but please submit any you can think of. Especially those meant to humiliate or turn me into more of a bimbo/slut.
1.You will stretch your asshole daily for 15 minutes. The last 5 minutes will be attempted self fisting.
2. You will practice deepthroating for 10 minutes / day. The tip is to not leave your mouth ever once you start. 100 thrusts tip to balls minimum.
painbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 04:12 AM   #6
omorashigirl

Thank you all for submitting rules. I will share these with my Mistress and post here with which ones she chooses.

PLEASE ONLY CALL ME NAMES LIKE SLUT, WHORE, CUNT, OR ANY OTHERS YOU CAN THINK OF. I DO NOT DESERVE TO BE CALLED ANYTHING ELSE.

Likes: Piss/pee/bladder control, loss of control, spanking, breast and clit pain, pussy and ass stretching, hot wax play, hypnosis

Old 04-07-2015, 05:08 PM   #7
omorashigirl

My Mistress has chosen a few of these rules to be added. I am no longer allowed underwear at any time and must always be in very tall high heels while at home. (Even while sleeping)

Old 04-07-2015, 06:10 PM   #8
Leslie's Slave

lets seee....
1.-you can only eat from a bowl on the floor (if you eat from any other place due to social life spank yourself 10 times at night for 3 days (you can add any extras if needed)
2.-you can only go to the bathroom while blindfolded. (blindfold yourself before going) any other times you do it without being blindfolded add 10 spankings to the daily sppankings)
3.-any time you feel you did something wrong during the day add 10 to your spanking count.
4.-if you failed your spanking count for the day add the remaining to the next day. if you failed twice add the remaining spanks to the next day but doubled.

Anything not in likes is a limit!
PM DARES

26/M/Straight/Dom/Mexican (lol for the last one)

Last Rule: N/A
By: N/A
Second Rule: N/A
BY: N/A
ExtraRule: Sleep Blindfolded
by:msp1006

Saving 50 PM dares :P pm me away

*will start doing PM dares soon my life is almost back to normal. almost.

also sadly i lost most of my petplay items D:
Leslie's Slave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, owned, rules, slut, whore